Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl

+8
cherry1
Lioned
mara thon
Panda
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
tanszi
chrissie
12 posters

Go down

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Empty Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl

Post  chrissie Thu 19 Dec - 11:53

In a Christmas message she said there had "thankfully been some very positive aspects" in the global search for Maddie

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Kate-McCann-2789145

Kate McCann has told of her hope for missing daughter Madeleine and said she is "buoyed"up by Scotland's Yard's efforts to find her kidnapper.

In a Christmas message she said there had "thankfully been some very positive aspects" in the global search for Maddie.

The former GP said they included: "The Metropolitan Police review becoming an investigation and more recently the reopening of the case in Portugal."

She added: "We are incredibly relieved and buoyed by these developments."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-mccanns-christmas-message-madeleines-2942756

As Kate and husband Gerry face their seventh Christmas without Maddie, she told of their "continued hope" that British police will join forces with Portuguese officers "for further collaboration in the near future."

The couple, both 45, from Rothley, Leics, want to see a "joint investigation team" between the UK and Portugal "to enhance the search for our dear daughter."

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Mes-2942819

ate chose to write a brief message on the Find Maddie website on the day it was revealed a nightclub had been blasted for posting photos of a reveller wearing a sick "advent calendar" costume mocking the little girl's disappearance.

There has been a huge public backlash to the Maddie fancy dress images taken at a Birmingham venue on Saturday.

Kate, keeping a dignified silence and ignoring the furore, told how the year had been very busy and passed "particularly quickly".

She added: "It would still be a comfort if we could slow time just a little."

Kate, an Ambassador for charity Missing People, urges: "Please spare a thought and prayer for all families similar to ours who will be unable to share this Christmas with a special loved one."

She used the website to thank all supporters for "their commitment to Madeleine and their ongoing support of our efforts."

Kate and heart consultant Gerry believe their daughter, who would now be aged 10, could still be alive. She vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal's Praia da Luz in May 2007 just days before her fourth birthday.

Where's Gerry?

Last edited by chrissie on Thu 19 Dec - 11:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA link)
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Empty Re: Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 12:37

Thanks chrissie....... "Christmas Message" who does Kate think she is, the Queen???? Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   294124 

The couple, both 45, from Rothley, Leics, want to see a "joint investigation team" between the UK and Portugal "to enhance the search for our dear daughter."

I find that quite telling , obviously they think OPORTO have found something which they are not sharing with SY.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   Empty Re: Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl

Post  Guest Thu 19 Dec - 12:44

I'm surprised that the Rothley royals don't do a 3 o'clock broadcast on Christmas Day instead of the Queen.

Chrissie, looking at other updates on the Find Madeleine website, quite a few only have Kate's name on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 19 Dec - 13:25

some one correct me if im wrong but was there a joint investigation firs time round with Leicester police recommending the use of those wonderful dogs. Seems K and G are not recognising that joint investigation. Jesus sorry a Christmas Message from a person who left 3 children alone allowing one of them to disappear, what is wrong with this bl**dy country and the people in it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 13:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm surprised that the Rothley royals don't do a 3 o'clock broadcast on Christmas Day instead of the Queen.

Chrissie, looking at other updates on the Find Madeleine website, quite a few only have Kate's name on them.

Hi NBY, could these comments be made in her role as Ambassador for missing children.? Someone said a while ago they had split , I wouldn't be surprised.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 13:39

tanszi wrote:some one correct me if im wrong but was there a joint investigation firs time round with Leicester police recommending the use of those wonderful dogs.  Seems K and G are not recognising that joint investigation.  Jesus sorry a Christmas Message from a person who left 3 children alone allowing one of them to disappear,  what is wrong with this bl**dy country and the people in it.

Hi tanzi, I think Kate sees herself as the Mother of an abducted child and as she said on the Crimestoppers Programme ? something like "you notice Madeleine is missing , we are not a family." Again and again it is them , the neglectors" who only think of themselves., not what could have happened to Madeleine .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 19 Dec - 13:55

Did i miss the bit on the 'message'?

where Kate says:

"to the 'abductor' of my daughter Madeleine, I and my husband, (or should that be the real Queen Elizabeth's 'my husband and I'?) and our families will give you everything we own, except the twins, all our money, all the money from both of our complete families selling their houses, in short, absolutely everything we and our families own, in exchange for you to return Madeleine to us"

Thought not.

Oh well, there's always next year!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 14:39

jeanmonroe wrote:Did i miss the bit on the 'message'?

where Kate says:

"to the 'abductor' of my daughter Madeleine, I and my husband, (or should that be the real Queen Elizabeth's 'my husband and I'?) and our families will give you everything we own, except the twins, all our money, all the money from both of our complete families selling their houses, in short, absolutely everything we and our families own, in exchange for you to return Madeleine to us"

Thought not.

Oh well, there's always next year!

you had me going for a   minute jeanmonroe  Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   294124 

I was just thinking, what money? it's all stashed and buying a second house, probably where Gerry is living. If they HAVE split, it's only a rumour so far, what will that do to the twins?? That have lost a Sister and now their Parents have split.....couldn't they wait until the twins were a bit older???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Dec - 15:36

I don't believe Kate McCann wrote that. The English is much too good!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 16:05

AnnaEsse wrote:I don't believe Kate McCann wrote that. The English is much too good!

Iv'e just noticed AnnaEsse, the background is "missing people ", so she is speaking as Ambassador .... except she doesn't mention them, it's all me me me again.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 19 Dec - 16:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm surprised that the Rothley royals don't do a 3 o'clock broadcast on Christmas Day instead of the Queen.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why should the Mccanns think the world needs a 'Christmas message' from them? Who on earth do they think they are?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 19 Dec - 16:51

Using someone who has been a suspect in the case of her missing child, someone who has refused to co-operate with the Police and someone whose statements, book, interviews are littered with discrepancies, as ambassador for their charity is totally destroying any credibility that the Missing People charity have and using Kate in such a public campaign when they could have used someone who has a child missing who Has co-operated with the Police, who has not started a fund to pay off mortgage payments who would have been a respected and suitable ambassador has made the Missing people charity a laughing stock in many people's eyes with some who donated to the charity on a regular basis no longer donating to them. If something does eventually come out about the "fund" and if anything comes out in relation to any involvement the Mccanns may have in relation to Madeleine's disappearance people will not forget the high prominence that this charity has given to Kate.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Dec - 17:13

Nope, that blue picture with the white tree is the McCanns personal Christmas Message to us all. Nothing to do with Missing People. It's on their own website. I think Kate McCann has lost the plot, I really do. Mental hospitals have wards full of people who think they're Napoleon or John Lennon. Howcome Kate "I'm Really The Queen, You Know" McCann is still allowed to run about loose, I simply do not know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Dec - 17:19

Sadly the mccanns still seem to have an abundance of sycophantic followers in high places and msm which is the strangest enigma of all.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 19 Dec - 17:35

Channel 4 does an Alternative Christmas Message each year to go up against the Queen!

Kate McCann's Christmas message: Madeleine's mum buoyed by renewed efforts to find missing girl   424625 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Dec - 17:43

Is it just me, or has KM's message to the useful idiots people replaced the Smithman e-fit page?

And while we're on it, how come the webmaster-person-thingy can do a Christmas update but still hasn't managed to update Ye Olde Wristbande Shoppe and the Giz-Yer-Money Buttons?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 19 Dec - 19:09

what positive outcomes have there been, the police discovering that the person we've been flogging as the abductor for 6 years was really nothing to do with this?

that we wasted all your donations money promoting this "thesis?"

that the cops have uncovered the efit we suppressed when we noticed it looks like my husband?

The only real reason I think they may have been NOT involved is their pressure for SY to be involved, who that is guilty of anything would want to open their files to SY. They couldn't have known that SY could be bribed or forced to "find them innocent" so in a way it's like agreeing to take a LDT - you wouldn't do it if you thought it could hurt you.

let us hope we all have something to be happy about with this review becoming an investigation.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 19 Dec - 20:56

See "The Find Madeleine website, 19 December, 2013" under "Latest news/opinion" at www.mccannfiles.com for the host's opinion.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 19 Dec - 23:12

"Kate, an Ambassador for charity Missing People, urges: "Please spare a thought and prayer for all families similar to ours who will be unable to share this Christmas with a special loved one."

Shouldn't she have said "Please spare a thought and prayer for all of the special loved ones who will be unable to share this Christmas with their families."

Again, the emphasis is on her and her own suffering, without any mention of the pain and suffering that Madeleine must be going through IF (and that is a big IF) she is alive.

I get so tired of hearing Kate go on and on about how much they have suffered due to Madeleine going missing, Amaral writing his book, etc., yet there is almost never any mention of worry, fear, or concern about what Madeleine must be going through. It is all about them, always has been, and always will be.

Agreed that they should have offered to sell their homes and deplete the entire fund in order to get Madeleine back. Not doing so speaks volumes about where their priorities lie.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 20 Dec - 1:01

jinvta wrote:"Kate, an Ambassador for charity Missing People, urges: "Please spare a thought and prayer for all families similar to ours who will be unable to share this Christmas with a special loved one."

Shouldn't she have said "Please spare a thought and prayer for all of the special loved ones who will be unable to share this Christmas with their families."

Again, the emphasis is on her and her own suffering, without any mention of the pain and suffering that Madeleine must be going through IF (and that is a big IF) she is alive.

I get so tired of hearing Kate go on and on about how much they have suffered due to Madeleine going missing, Amaral writing his book, etc., yet there is almost never any mention of worry, fear, or concern about what Madeleine must be going through. It is all about them, always has been, and always will be.

Agreed that they should have offered to sell their homes and deplete the entire fund in order to get Madeleine back. Not doing so speaks volumes about where their priorities lie.

SPot on.

How about a thought for the missing people out there ... but it's Kate, so -can you please spare a thought (or £50, or what ever you can spare) for US.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down