Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Raymond Hewlett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raymond Hewlett

Post  comperedna on Fri 20 Dec - 12:45

A long time since that particular dead paedophile, Raymond Hewlett, has been mentioned. I guess many people have been waiting for him to be put back in the frame, if nothing more proveable has turned up.

This morning I had an email notification of a PM to one and all from a senior administrator of UK Justice Forum, a board which spans the whole spectrum of opinion on the McCann case, It explained a new discussion board lay out. I quote the meat of it here verbatim and say no more.

'Please note that the Peter Verran discussion now has its own board which will allow for several additional topics to be added.

Peter has asked me to tell you all that he is very willing to answer any reasonable questions about his encounters with prime Madeleine suspect Raymond Hewlett.'

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Raymond Hewlett

Post  frencheuropean on Fri 20 Dec - 13:21

First obvious question: why does he NOW promote this encounter on forums? It's neither the right moment nor the right place. He should have long ago contacted S.Y. or the P.J. Suspect ( if it's him).

Edited to add: unless he is innocent ( or not), thinks the Police want to put him in the frame and he wants to gather support.
His explanation about that in UK justice forum:

"As I have said I have been to the police , talked with the head of the force and they have not wanted to speak to me or needed to all the information they said I did not disclose was total lies , they had it all so why has my whole life been shattered"

It's me or it's not very clear?

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 20 Dec - 16:20

No its not just you, frencheuropean, it doesn't make sense, especially this bit...

"As I have said I have been to the police , talked with the head of the force and they have not wanted to speak to me or needed to all the information they said I did not disclose was total lies , they had it all so why has my whole life been shattered"

Is he saying the police think its total lies?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta on Sat 21 Dec - 17:37

Peter Verran was in the tabloids back in May 2013:
á
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html
á
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedo-raymond-hewlett-admits-visiting-395741
á
What I find interesting is that SY found it important to investigate inconsistencies in Mr. Verran's statement, but has not found it important to investigate the inconsistencies in the statements of the only true prime suspects.

By the way, neither Hewlett nor Verran look anything like the discredite Tannerman or Smithman.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Tue 24 Dec - 12:49

jinvta wrote:Peter Verran was in the tabloids back in May 2013:
á
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html
á
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedo-raymond-hewlett-admits-visiting-395741
á
What I find interesting is that SY found it important to investigate inconsistencies in Mr. Verran's statement, but has not found it important to investigate the inconsistencies in the statements of the only true prime suspects.

By the way, neither Hewlett nor Verran look anything like the discredite Tannerman or Smithman.

You can't say that. SY have investigated inconsistencies, which is precisely why they have discounted Tannerman and have changed the timeline for a possible abduction possibly by Smithman. The wheels will turn slowly but we should not start speculating or stating as fact what SY have not done.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down