Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014

+3
mara thon
cass
Lioned
7 posters

Go down

will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Empty will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014

Post  cass Sun 29 Dec - 12:36

i really hope that whatever happened to madeleine might come in 2014
my feelings though is round and round it will continue - with the press giving differant version of events - re the mcanns vs ga i think the case will holt yet again - what do you all think ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Empty Re: will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Dec - 12:59

Too far down the line for all those influential people who have spoken out for them to bite the bullet and accept they got it wrong.
If GA looses then its definitely all over for any kind of justice.At some point the police will have to draw a line under it and it will then remain a historic missing child case like Ben Needham.
Mccanns would be advised to shut up,close the fund and melt into the background.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014  Empty Re: will there be any kind of justice for madeleine in 2014

Post  cass Sun 29 Dec - 13:09

i think when the review started the message to the mcanns was shut up and go away - i hope that ga wins but he will only do that if portugal has backed him then we are still the same as we were 6 years ago
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 29 Dec - 13:29

I agree with Lioned, too many high profile people involved who would definitely not want to be made to look stupid, which most likely the Mccanns realised at the very beginning and so milked the situation at every opportunity. I don't think that child will ever see justice, at least not in our lifetime, whether the Mccanns will ever face justice for the lives they have ruined from the God they claim to be so devout to we will never know either.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 29 Dec - 17:43

The times licking their arses and begging for forgiveness says it all.

Where, that's what i want to know....is it written that the mccanns wanted the efits published ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 29 Dec - 19:21

Amaral winning his case against the McCanns will be a small step in the right direction towards justice for Madeleine. How sad that the McCanns have made Madeleine a cash cow to be used to defend their reputations rather than actually search for their missing daughter. The McCanns have already lost in the court of public opinion, and I do not see the tide turning anytime soon.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 29 Dec - 20:59

kitti wrote:The times licking their arses and begging for forgiveness says it all.

Where, that's what i want to know....is it written that the mccanns wanted the efits published ?

The McCanns did not want the E-Fits made public. It suited their purpose throughout the years to alter the course of events by having the world alerted to all the "suspects" from dead paedos to the Posh look-a-like.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Sun 29 Dec - 21:09

I think there might be.  Even if it only comes in the form of, 'those who should have been protecting her from harm, didn't'.  All the resources thrown at the case contribute to the belief that Madeleine was not given the protection she should have been given as a toddler, by those who were caring for her.  This is made clear by the evidence that is publically available.  Even if her parents are innocent of a criminal act (and leaving a 3 year old with two 18 months old on their own is just wrong), we have never seen any accurate/factual information by objective witnesses that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 30 Dec - 8:27

Mr Amaral winning his libel case will frighten the hell out off the mccanns.

His new, revised...'The Truth off the Lie' is what this case is all about.

Stopping this revised book is imperative and must be stopped at all costs.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Dec - 10:24

Judging by the state of Kate now I'd say that Maddies justice is starting to kick in already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down