Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Kate an inveterate liar

+7
Claudia79
weissnicht
comperedna
dutchclogs
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
interested
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Kate an inveterate liar

Post  widowan Wed 1 Jan - 16:47

So, another £5M to track down phones from "all over the world" - have they thought to check into K&G's and the T7s phone, to see what was going on? seems like that would be a good start and shouldn't cost a dime.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 9:15

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
comperedna wrote:If the PJ have somehow got some information which they think will lead them to find Madeleine's body, or certain information as to what happened to it, there might, just might, be a solution to this case. There is no indication at all that they have this information. However, SOMETHING has caused their current Attorney General to allow the re-opening of the case. I wonder what it is.

There will have to come a point, and that pretty soon, if there is no further important evidence being discovered, that both police services should call a halt, and spend no more money on the case. At the moment it is not clear whether the PJ have something big to go on or not, or whether anyone in the UK has, so to speak, 'turned Queen's Evidence'.

Well comparedna, the OPORTO team had 2 years to produce some evidence to make the PJ agree to re-open the case. After reading about these 38 "persons of interest" and phone calls six yrs old which they hope will provide important information the PJ had better get a move on before the British Press turns on them as well.

The PJ has no power whatsoever to open, re-open or shelve cases. The Oporto team is a branch of the PJ (there are many throughout the country) and they can only ask. It's the AG's office which decides.

Well Claudia, it must have been the AG's Office that agreed to re-open the case so they must have felt OPORTO had supplied sufficient new info , so why hasn't this been followed up?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 2 Jan - 11:42

jeanmonroe wrote:They thought they wouldn't get in because there were:

20 paedo's preying
11 chuggers chugging
10 burglars burgling
9 suspects watching.
8 crechemen walking
7 prowlers prowling
6 dodgy cleaners.

Five blonde haired mennnnnnnn.

4 swarthy guys
3 laundry men
2 soothing couple
And a tractor driver in a pear tree!

Well that lot had to eat somewhere, didn't they?

HAPPY XMASSSSS!
 Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 294124 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 2 Jan - 11:46

Iris wrote:How can you "almost think about" not doing something?   You either think of a thing or you don't.   Then you do it or you don't,  or you almost don't.   None of the actual language they use ever makes any sense.   Which would suggest (according to Judge Judy,  at least) that it's not true.
Exactly what I thought...sounds like making up stories.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 12:02

What about the night they went further from 5a by going to that Club.....can't remember what it was called. One of the Bar Staff at OC said it was normal for the Tapas group to drink in the Bar until 11pm. One night he was supposed to finish at 11.30pm and they persuaded him to pour another round and he didn't finish until 12 midnight.

How could the McCanns not be charged with "neglect causing harm" which carried a 10 year sentence????? They must have anticipated some charge to make Madeleine a Ward of Court.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 2 Jan - 13:44

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
comperedna wrote:If the PJ have somehow got some information which they think will lead them to find Madeleine's body, or certain information as to what happened to it, there might, just might, be a solution to this case. There is no indication at all that they have this information. However, SOMETHING has caused their current Attorney General to allow the re-opening of the case. I wonder what it is.

There will have to come a point, and that pretty soon, if there is no further important evidence being discovered, that both police services should call a halt, and spend no more money on the case. At the moment it is not clear whether the PJ have something big to go on or not, or whether anyone in the UK has, so to speak, 'turned Queen's Evidence'.

Well comparedna, the OPORTO team had 2 years to produce some evidence to make the PJ agree to re-open the case. After reading about these 38 "persons of interest" and phone calls six yrs old which they hope will provide important information the PJ had better get a move on before the British Press turns on them as well.

The PJ has no power whatsoever to open, re-open or shelve cases. The Oporto team is a branch of the PJ (there are many throughout the country) and they can only ask. It's the AG's office which decides.

Well Claudia, it must have been the AG's Office that agreed to re-open the case so they must have felt OPORTO had supplied sufficient new info , so why hasn't this been followed up?

Panda, I was just correcting the wrong idea that the PJ has any power to shelve, open or reopen cases. It hasn't. As for your question, the case has been recently re-opened in Portugal. How can any of us know what is or isn't being done? How long has it been since SY has started a review? Results, anyone?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 14:23

Hi Claudia, I think we all know that SY's findings are a load of codswallop which I suspect is the reason for OPORTO not sharing any info . However,there must be something of significance found so we have to presume that whatever it is is being investigated further and we have to be patient. My guess as far as SY is concerned, the Home Office will soon stop wasting taxpayers money and close their investigation , unless the Portugese will need to liaise with SY because of their international contacts.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Is Kate an inveterate liar - Page 2 Empty Jane Tanner never left the table that night.

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 15:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4crZrHLJUw

This is a report by the Detective hired by CBS News.

It begs the question on why SY didn't drop Jane's Statement at the very beginning of their Review, and contradicts the report that Jane did not go to the Restaurant that night.?

Last edited by Panda on Thu 2 Jan - 16:58; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 2 Jan - 16:48

I'm not aware of any report nor even rumor that Kate did not go to the Tapas that night.

She went every night.

One of the women was missing from the table at some point - either all night or to do a check. And it wasn't one of the payne ladies as their quality monitor did the trick for them, and it wasn't Rachel since she barely allowed Matthew to sit down what with all his checking.

that leaves Kate, who we know was there, and Jane. Jane with sick kid and lousy monitor. Jane who went to relieve Russell, cue bawdy laughter.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 17:03

[quote="widowan"]I'm not aware of any report nor even rumor that Kate did not go to the Tapas that night.

She went every night.

One of the women was missing from the table at some point - either all night or to do a check. And it wasn't one of the payne ladies as their quality monitor did the trick for them, and it wasn't Rachel since she barely allowed Matthew to sit down what with all his checking.

that leaves Kate, who we know was there, and Jane. Jane with sick kid and lousy monitor. Jane who went to relieve Russell, cue bawdy laughter.[/quote

Sorry widowan, I have just altered it.] Actually, I'm not sure if Moura is correct, someone came to tell Russell that his daughter was sick because the cook kept hiss half finished steak warm until he came back and only Fionas'Mother at the table.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 2 Jan - 17:11

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:I'm not aware of any report nor even rumor that Kate did not go to the Tapas that night.

She went every night.

that leaves Kate, who we know was there, and Jane. Jane with sick kid and lousy monitor. Jane who went to relieve Russell, cue bawdy laughter.[/quote

Sorry widowan, I have just altered it.] Actually, I'm not sure if Moura is correct, someone came to tell Russell that his daughter was sick because the cook kept hiss half finished steak warm until he came back and only Fionas'Mother at the table.

I think Pat Brown is right that SY is spending a whole lot of money rather than reconstruct the event. Redwood is getting to look more like a stooge though I'm not sure what has changed, just that when you look at all the mis statements and conflicting statements about who did what when and who saw whom at the table and kate's insistence on her check at 10 vs others saying it was just after 930 (Carpenter's wife, the waiter, the head chef coming to work) it seems to really beg a reconstruction with ALL the Tapasniks.

There's a rumor that SY has shut down the Fund - just twitter for now... I saw this on Jill Haven.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 17:20

Widowan, if it is true that SY have shut down the Fund, that is great news, if it's the McCanns it might be because the McCanns to 31st March 2013 have been filed and there is not much left in the Kitty.

I'm sure one of our clever Members will be able to check out CH to see if the Accounts to 31/3/13 have been filed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 17:36

Iv'e just looked up Companies House and it doesn't look as though the Accounts to 31/12/13 have been filed.Something happened in June 2013 but my Current Computer is on the blink . The Accounts have always been filed at the last minute and maybe there is some truth in SY investigating ....very interesting.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 2 Jan - 17:48

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:I'm not aware of any report nor even rumor that Kate did not go to the Tapas that night.

She went every night.

Russell did not have a half-eaten steak re-heated. His main course was returned to the kitchen uneaten because he was not at the table when the main course was served. None of the waiters had known how long he had been gone prior to that. Upon his return from being gone (25-45 min whomever you believe) he was able to eat just a little before the alarm was raised, thus the half-eaten plate, as allegedly he had arrived back at the table just before Kate left to do her check and the infamous alarm.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 2 Jan - 19:09

Thought they always filed late......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jan - 19:21

It depends when their accounting reference period ends.  The date of 31/12/13 is only applicable to personal tax returns, not necessarily corporate ones.

ETA I just checked and their reference date is indeed the 31/03. So their accounts must be filed by 31/12. It looks as though they are late again this year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jan - 22:19

I wonder why they consistently file the accounts at the last minute or pay a fine. It is a small Private Company , not much activity really , what I found in the early days was that the Directors are only liable for £1 each in the event the Company goes bust.

Regarding Russell, if Moura is right and Jane Tanner never left the table how did Russell know his daughter was sick.??? Perhaps Jane phoned him from the Apartment.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 3 Jan - 3:24

Panda wrote:I wonder why they consistently file the accounts at the last minute or pay a fine. It is a small Private Company , not much activity really , what I found in the early days was that the Directors are only liable for £1 each in the event the Company goes bust.

Regarding Russell, if Moura is right and Jane Tanner never left the table how did Russell know his daughter was sick.??? Perhaps Jane phoned him from the Apartment.

According to Russell's statements he did not know that his daughter was sick, he just found her crying and vomiting when he did his 9:25 check. Now imagine how bad it would have sounded if he had found her sick and nobody had checked on their room since he and Jane left for the restaurant at 8:45! Better to throw in an extra check by Jane at 9:10 pm where the girls were allegedly safe and sound, so that Evie could only have been crying and vomiting for 15 minutes maximum instead of up to 40 minutes. So Jane figured why not say that she did this imaginary check, in which not a single person in the whole resort saw her either leave the table or return, not even Gerry and Jez themselves.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 3 Jan - 4:08

jinvta wrote:
Panda wrote:I wonder why they consistently file the accounts at the last minute or pay a fine. It is a small Private Company , not much activity really , what I found in the early days was that the Directors are only liable for £1 each in the event the Company goes bust.

According to Russell's statements he did not know that his daughter was sick, he just found her crying and vomiting when he did his 9:25 check. Now imagine how bad it would have sounded if he had found her sick and nobody had checked on their room since he and Jane left for the restaurant at 8:45! Better to throw in an extra check by Jane at 9:10 pm where the girls were allegedly safe and sound, so that Evie could only have been crying and vomiting for 15 minutes maximum instead of up to 40 minutes. So Jane figured why not say that she did this imaginary check, in which not a single person in the whole resort saw her either leave the table or return, not even Gerry and Jez themselves.

When the Portugese checked out their statements against those of the OC Staff if they had ordered a recon then, we wouldn't be writing about this case now jinvta and justice for Madeleine would have been done years ago.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 Jan - 9:02

I wonder if Kate would have stuck to her claims about the curtains and window if she had agreed to give evidence at the current Trial.....remember she would be under oath. Had the McCanns been charged while they were still in Portugal all the lies would have been counterclaimed by the OC Staff. end of story.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 Jan - 17:54

Kate also lied about the "Mummy where were you when I cried last night.?? Kate obviously knew that Mrs Fenn had reported the crying so the McCanns were trying to brush it off as being of no importance.

In fact Kate was so unconcerned she couldn't even be bothered to get up at 8.30pm to check on ALL the children , but was quite happy to take up Oldfield's offer. It was known that Madeleine was a light sleeper and that Madeleine had cried the night before yet they left them unattended from 7.30pm when they went to Dinner until 9pm when Gerry checked.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2