Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!)

+5
mara thon
interested
pennylane
Lioned
kitti
9 posters

Go down

Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Empty Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!)

Post  Guest Tue 7 Jan - 15:16

Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 11819494373_c37532c974_z

Do they know something that we don't?  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Empty Re: Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!)

Post  Panda Tue 7 Jan - 15:31

Iris wrote:Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 11819494373_c37532c974_z

Do they know something that we don't?  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 

I think Murdoch is well behind the curve Iris....has Fox ever posted anything about this case before???   In fact Fox shareholders are not very happy with Murdoch It would be on the front page of the Times if it was genuine news. Can't reveal identities or make any arrests, very enlightening. Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Empty Re: Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!)

Post  kitti Tue 7 Jan - 16:34

There blaming the pj because they wont   cooperate with this farce...'oh we cant arrest them because one is portuguese' and the other two?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Jan - 16:43

kitti wrote:There blaming the pj because they wont   cooperate with this farce...'oh we cant arrest them because one is portuguese' and the other two?

This is like being in Wonderland kitti, or the Mad Hatters Tea-party, nothing makes sense. Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 7 Jan - 16:44

More plausible persons of interest! Well said Wendy Murphy Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 307691 

Last edited by pennylane on Tue 7 Jan - 16:49; edited 2 times in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Jan - 16:45

Its bollox 's.If they know who done it they can arrange the arrests.No civilised country/government would refuse if presented with irrefutable evidence.Just takes a phone call from Cameron ,thats all.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 7 Jan - 16:48

Lioned wrote:Its bollox 's.If they know who done it they can arrange the arrests.No civilised country/government would refuse if presented with irrefutable evidence.Just takes a phone call from Cameron ,thats all.

Yes, of course. All they would need is a European arrest warrant.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 7 Jan - 16:55

When I first heard about this, I immediately thought of the 'Untouchables', though there were 11 of them rather than 9  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Jan - 16:57

pennylane wrote:More plausible persons of interest! Well said Wendy Murphy Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 307691 

What a great find pennylane.....mucho gracia Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124 

How long have we got to wait now for the Trial to get under way?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 7 Jan - 17:54

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:More plausible persons of interest! Well said Wendy Murphy Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 307691 

What a great find pennylane.....mucho gracia Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124   

How long have we got to wait now for the Trial to get under way?

Estás bienvenido, Panda!

A refreshing change from all the airy fairy fiction we've been force fed in the UK.  

Re the Libel Trial.... I'm mega impressed with the Judge, but I stopped anticipating the schedule many moons back.  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124

Last edited by pennylane on Tue 7 Jan - 17:59; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 7 Jan - 17:58

I don't know if the following is in response
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 7 Jan - 18:06

I don't know if the following is in response to Fox "news", but Pat Brown this morning tweeted: "IF I was a burglar & saw kids sleeping, I'd then presume an adult was at home, proceed to shit myself, & get out sharpish." Bingo!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Jan - 18:25

If the Police know who it is, does that mean that we don't need to search any more?  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 

Good luck with trying to sue Fox News, Kate and Gerry!  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Jan - 20:54

interested wrote:I don't know if the following is in response to Fox "news", but Pat Brown this morning tweeted: "IF I was a burglar & saw kids sleeping, I'd then presume an adult was at home, proceed to shit myself, & get out sharpish."  Bingo!

Well that's one way of describing what you would do interested Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 8 Jan - 14:26

Well it sure is an excellent way to make the British police look like a load of bungling keystone cops  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 8 Jan - 14:41

mara thon wrote:Well it sure is an excellent way to make the British police look like a load of bungling keystone cops  Fox News (owned by Rupert Murdoch!) 294124

In this instance I don't think they need any assistance - their main man is doing very well by himself.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Jan - 16:31

When I first saw Redwood I thought he didn't have a very intelligent face......I was right.!!!! He kept the McCanns updated , spent 2 years with 36 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff , persuaded the Government to agree to an investigation , has come up with a lot of nonsense and proof that all the
5 million plus spent so far has been a complete waste of money. When is Cameron going to call halt.? He can't because he was the one who authorised the Review when Kate McCann used the Sun to persuade him .

Someone's Head ought to roll for this, whose will it be?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 8 Jan - 20:43

Whose head should roll?
In my opinion it's the parents who should step up to the tumbril for the trip to the guillotine. It was they who practiced bad parenting! Whatever fate overtook Madeleine, neither Blair, Brown nor Cameron had any part in that. Their only fault was in not throwing the parents to Portuguese Justice, as they would have done to any other pair of child neglecters.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 8 Jan - 22:47

"neither Blair, Brown nor Cameron had any part in that. Their only fault was in not throwing the parents to Portuguese Justice, as they would have done to any other pair of child neglecters."[/

Which leads to the big question, WHY?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Jan - 23:31

Yes Fuzeta, the question remains, why did the McCanns get such support,Control risk, a Benefactor paid for them to investigate according to Kate.?

The Ambassador to Portugal John Buck was rushed down to PDL at the request of Tony Blair. Why did Gerry phone Tony Blair within the hour? That for me is the most puzzling aspect . Also, when Gerry set up the Fund, how could he know Madeleine would not be found in the interim? When Gerry went home to collect DNA samples from Madeleine's room, why take just one item that could in fact have come Amelie or Sean's Bed.? Why choose FSS when everyone knew they were rubbish and in fact was sold to an American Company later.? Why get involved with Brian Kennedy and pay for his recommended Company Metodo 3 when they had enough in the Fund to employ the best? These are the questions that should have been put tp the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down