Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

+39
tanszi
Chris
chrissie1
jassi
MaryB
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
kitti
Lioned
widowan
jinvta
wantthetruth
pennylane
mara thon
Panda
comperedna
weissnicht
Angelina
mossman
margaret
cass
midnight
Karen
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
malena stool
jejune
almostgothic
Smudge
SteveT
Wintabells
the slave
jay2001
quickfingers
princess_leia
Freja53
fred
43 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  pennylane Sat 25 Jan - 9:34

dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:
widowan wrote:
jinvta wrote:I think that this is one case that we will eventually know the truth. Sad as it is, it is usually the mother when a 3-year-old goes missing and is found dead.

The McCanns recognized the similarities to their "story" from the beginning and were careful to distance themselves from this incident.

Only difference was that the police didn't have foreign interference pushing the "abduction" theory from the get go.

There were more reasons to suspect Rosie here that the McCanns, from a police perspective - once you heard the child had not been in nursery due to a chest infection since December - but yes, having no Ambassador to interfere would help the police get a quick solve.

A child crying for nearly 2 hours on the 1st May that disappears on 3rd; the Home Office not supplying the McCanns medical information and credit card statements; the blood and cadaver dog alerts; Jane Tanner's laughable alibi for Gerry, the Smith statements, the Gaspar statements, a multitude of changes to the McCann's version of events, and on and on.  Legions of reasons to suspect Madeleine's parents of a heinous crime!

Exactly pennylane.  I still go with the friends in high places theory.  Beggars belief that they're still at large and allowed to spout their lies continually.

Yes friends in high places, or people in high places that fear the Drs McCann and their doctor friends' backgrounds being looked into, and the big bag of worms that will come tumbling out if ever there was a trial!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  jassi Sat 25 Jan - 9:59

pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:
widowan wrote:
jinvta wrote:I think that this is one case that we will eventually know the truth. Sad as it is, it is usually the mother when a 3-year-old goes missing and is found dead.

The McCanns recognized the similarities to their "story" from the beginning and were careful to distance themselves from this incident.

Only difference was that the police didn't have foreign interference pushing the "abduction" theory from the get go.

There were more reasons to suspect Rosie here that the McCanns, from a police perspective - once you heard the child had not been in nursery due to a chest infection since December - but yes, having no Ambassador to interfere would help the police get a quick solve.

A child crying for nearly 2 hours on the 1st May that disappears on 3rd; the Home Office not supplying the McCanns medical information and credit card statements; the blood and cadaver dog alerts; Jane Tanner's laughable alibi for Gerry, the Smith statements, the Gaspar statements, a multitude of changes to the McCann's version of events, and on and on.  Legions of reasons to suspect Madeleine's parents of a heinous crime!

Exactly pennylane.  I still go with the friends in high places theory.  Beggars belief that they're still at large and allowed to spout their lies continually.

Yes friends in high places, or people in high places that fear the Drs McCann and their doctor friends' backgrounds being looked into, and the big bag of worms that will come tumbling out if ever there was a trial!

Yes, very much so, I believe, though I have no idea why.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 25 Jan - 10:03

There is no denying the McCanns have been protected. Three Prime Ministers, a PR guy doing a good job , the Police bending over backwards to find anyone who could remotely be guilty , A British Ambassador's disquiet about the McCanns resulting in him advising the Foreign Office not to get involved., ignored.

Just what is it that has had successive Governments bending over backwards to help regardless of cost to the taxpayer and the fact that after 7 years nothing has been found to corroberate the McCanns insistance that Madeleine was "abducted" ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 25 Jan - 11:11

Panda wrote:There is no denying the McCanns have been protected. Three Prime Ministers, a PR guy doing a good job , the Police bending over backwards to find anyone who could remotely be guilty , A British Ambassador's disquiet about the McCanns resulting in him advising the Foreign Office not to get involved., ignored.

Just what is it that has had successive Governments bending over backwards to help regardless of cost to the taxpayer and the fact that after 7 years nothing has been found to corroberate the McCanns insistance that Madeleine was "abducted" ?

Initial help perhaps due to COMARE (Gerry on subcomittee in 2007) and Gordon Brown and brother Andrew Brown, heavily involved with EDF energy, which is obviously tied in with medical aspects of radiation!  So both governments/ big business and building of new nuclear sights, etc.  I don't believe Gordon Brown knew the McCanns were guilty initially. Mitchell's (cough) caring resignation as Head of MMU in order to (cough, splutter) 'fully assist Kate and Gerry' was after the dog alerts and the damaging FSS results I believe. He got the push (imo). 

I have always felt that the initial FSS U-turn was when the cover up actually began, and by then the horse had well and truly bolted.  That and the dual-country situation helped make this the messiest cover up ever.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 25 Jan - 12:28

jassi wrote:
pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:
widowan wrote:

I also believe there has been, still is, one huge cover up. The fact that not one person of any authority has ever questioned the very obvious lies and discrepancies in the McCann fairy tales is, quite frankly, unbelievable, the fact that public money in vast amounts has been wasted on pointless reviews etc, again is unbelievable.............and nobody ever queries just why this couple are so well protected and just why they are allowed to carry on begging for money to keep their new luxury lifestyle intact. Anyone who dares to doubt is promptly sued. Innocent families have been hounded, people have had their lives turned upside down and ruined by this unholy couple, yet still it carries on and on. The reason why I doubt we will ever know, all that can be hoped is that at some point in the future someone in authority comes along who is brave and honest enough to question all this and demand answers, but I won´t hold my breath.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 25 Jan - 13:44

mara thon wrote:
jassi wrote:
pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I also believe there has been, still is, one huge cover up.  The fact that not one person of any authority has ever questioned the very obvious lies and discrepancies in the McCann fairy tales is, quite frankly, unbelievable, the fact that public money in vast amounts has been wasted on pointless reviews etc, again is unbelievable.............and nobody ever queries just why this couple are so well protected and just why they are allowed to carry on begging for money to keep their new luxury lifestyle intact.  Anyone who dares to doubt is promptly sued.  Innocent families have been hounded, people have had their lives turned upside down and ruined by this unholy couple, yet still it carries on and on.   The reason why I doubt we will ever know, all that can be hoped is that at some point in the future someone in authority comes along who is brave and honest enough to question all this and demand answers, but I won´t hold my breath.

I agree mara, a very blatant coverup it is too, no matter how much evidence points towards the parents.  

Coverups abound within the British Establishment, but the reason this is such an obvious and glaring absurdity, is the dual-country aspect.  It very much prevented the usual dark forces from closing ranks and taking control (imo).

Unless a real fluke happens, and TM and their enablers are massively blindsided, nothing will change, and AR will no doubt be suitably rewarded for ignoring all red flags and roads that lead to Rothley, and rewriting history without blinking once!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Jan - 14:59

It's not that great a coverup. If it was, we'd never have even heard of the McCanns.
The other bit I don't get is - if it is a coverup, then the people doing it must be very powerful indeed. Why do they let the McCanns spout garbage and shite all over the place, and fraudulently run a "fund"? Why haven't the McCanns been "silenced" by now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 25 Jan - 15:19

Iris wrote:It's not that great a coverup.  If it was, we'd never have even heard of the McCanns.
The other bit I don't get is - if it is a coverup, then the people doing it must be very powerful indeed.  Why do they let the McCanns spout garbage and shite all over the place, and fraudulently run a "fund"?  Why haven't the McCanns been "silenced" by now?

It's not a great coverup I absolutely agree, and that's  because too much information was out there before the ranks caught up; and as I said above, the dual country aspect made it impossible for the Home Office to put the lid on things.

Those covering this up want the McCanns nice and rich too, so as to explain how they can afford ID, PR, CR et al, all of whom are very necessary after all the gaffes they've made.  It's win win, all possible bases covered, the best they can do with this great big bag of worms (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 25 Jan - 16:47

Iris wrote:It's not that great a coverup.  If it was, we'd never have even heard of the McCanns.
The other bit I don't get is - if it is a coverup, then the people doing it must be very powerful indeed.  Why do they let the McCanns spout garbage and shite all over the place, and fraudulently run a "fund"?  Why haven't the McCanns been "silenced" by now?

I agree with pennylane. Because two countries are involved it makes it harder for our dark forces to completely silence anyone though they're doing a pretty good job of preventing any inconsistencies in TM's account of events see the light of day. Unless there was something very big making ALL the newspapers print such ridiculous stories, I think their reporting would be very different.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 25 Jan - 17:16

There is an innocent explanation for anything that has or has not been found!

Etc

However if McCann's were guilty of disappearing MM, then why insist on SY investigation? This is the thing that does not ring true. There is nothing in it for them if they are guilty. They surely can't expect all 40 detectives and everyone else who gets questioned etc to just roll over for them - yes, look at all the evidence pointing to the parents but guess what we're clearing them and pinning this on a dead pedo.

That aspect does not make sense. Did TM expect SY to "review the investigation" and find that the PJ are terrible, there is no evidence that McCanns did anything to her nor that any harm came to her in the apt (she cried the night of the 1st but stopped when parents returned home and was fine the following day; the cadaver dogs did not find anything that can be used as evidence) - what is the best outcome the parents with their friends in high places can expect?

If McCanns are guilty of nothing more than child neglect (serial) bilking people out of their money to Fund a "search" that only received 13% of the money, interfering with the police investigation in order to cover their own arses when they were scared more for themselves in facing neglect charges than in helping cops find Madeleine - that would make more sense with what we see happening now.

Why would they insist that a huge review take place - no one rational could expect that all the officers would agree to be corrupt and cover the truth.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 25 Jan - 18:01

I believe the entire thing took on a life of it's own and they have just been carried along with it, and HAVE to be seen to be spearheading it all.
Just look at them now compared to 2007. I doubt they wanted it to go the way it has. They're forever trapped. Purgatory.

Poor them.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 26 Jan - 16:53

Of course it could be that it's not the parents who are pushing the reinvestigation. they could be getting mega pressure from those who believe them innocent - like the grandparents - or from the media who need some new meat on the bones of the MM story, and with the parents stating their complete innocence (and unwillingness to cooperate if the direction of the investigation is aimed at them) they have to go along with it
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 26 Jan - 17:53

There asking for a review because they a pissing themselves with laughter at the way they can get away with it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 26 Jan - 18:03

wantthetruth wrote:I believe the entire thing took on a life of it's own and they have just been carried along with it, and HAVE to be seen to be spearheading it all.
Just look at them now compared to 2007.  I doubt they wanted it to go the way it has.  They're forever trapped. Purgatory.

Poor them.

I believe its called karma  Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 294124 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 26 Jan - 18:39

jassi wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:I believe the entire thing took on a life of it's own and they have just been carried along with it, and HAVE to be seen to be spearheading it all.
Just look at them now compared to 2007.  I doubt they wanted it to go the way it has.  They're forever trapped. Purgatory.

Poor them.

I believe its called karma  Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 12 294124 

Yes, what comes around goes around! And just wait until the twins start doing research on their own. That surely isn't too far around the corner.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 27 Jan - 21:24

kitti wrote:There asking for a review because they a pissing themselves with laughter at the way they can get away with it.

Compared to other cases - Casey Anthony (parents asking for everyone and cops to look for Caylee) Scott Peterson with missing wife Laci (her parents behind him, and setting up searches, psychics, etc until they found out he'd been cheating on Laci) and the old MacDonald case (when his case was set aside by the Army he pronounced himself fully exonerated and then took every opportunity to hound the police about their failure to look for and find the real killers, to fail to set up roadblocks on the night, etc) - it seems almost like a template.

The irony is that of course if there was no abduction then no amount of roadblocks nor searches would amount to anything, giving the suspect all the ability to press for such a search and hold up the police as idiots if they weren't doing that successfully.

In those cases (Peterson, Anthony and MacDonald) the police did very little searching as they focused immediately on the mother and weren't prevented from doing their job DESPITE the failure of the suspects to cooperate. Of course the location of the investigation stayed the same and the same police force. The shelving of the PJ case has put 6 years into the mix here. We know who TM blames for that but if SY was able to open an investigation on their own and thought the PJ was wrong in shelving the case, they could have opened their own very quickly.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 3 Mar - 22:12

According to tomorrow's Scottish Daily Record, little Mikaeel died of peritonitis and internal bleeding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 3 Mar - 22:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:According to tomorrow's Scottish Daily Record, little Mikaeel died of peritonitis and internal bleeding.

So that could occur via infection and consequent neglect or abuse ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 4 Mar - 7:28

Or a kick....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 4 Mar - 9:38

However it happened, the poor little mite must surely have been in agony. Dreadful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 4 Mar - 10:33

Perhaps she wasnt there to see his agony and came home and found him dead and worried about the consequences.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 18:45

Rosdeep Kular is up in court tomorrow on charges of beating her son in the four days prior to his death. She then allegedly wrapped the body in a duvet, placed it in a suitcase, put it in the boot of the car and drove to her relative's house to dump it.

She's also charged with making false calls to the emergency services.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 7 Jul - 19:04

omg iris! how sad, that poor little boy! it's brought a tear to my eye :(
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 7 Jul - 19:15

chrissie wrote:omg iris! how sad, that poor little boy! it's brought a tear to my eye :(

Me too. Wicked, wicked woman
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next