Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another indication of the state th NHS is in.

2 posters

Go down

Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Empty Another indication of the state th NHS is in.

Post  Panda Tue 21 Jan - 7:55

http://news.sky.com/story/1198239/man-dies-after-four-hour-a-and-e-wait-in-ambulance

When Gordon Brown was Chancellor was the start of the NHS falling apart. He was quite happy to let some Hospitals be taken over by Private Companies and the NHS have a 30 year lease , paying rent to these Companies. The end result has been the NHS own nothing , more and more Hospital closures , long waiting lists for tests and more and more patients left on trolleys in corridors.

On reflection maybe Aneurin Bevan's dream of free healthcare for all , while laudable , cannot be sustained.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Empty Re: Another indication of the state th NHS is in.

Post  malena stool Tue 21 Jan - 13:11

Panda wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1198239/man-dies-after-four-hour-a-and-e-wait-in-ambulance

When Gordon Brown was Chancellor was the start of the NHS falling apart.  He was quite happy to let some Hospitals be taken over by Private Companies and the NHS have a 30 year lease , paying rent to these Companies. The end result has been the NHS own nothing , more and more Hospital closures , long waiting lists for tests and more and more patients left on trolleys in corridors.

On reflection maybe Aneurin Bevan's dream of free healthcare for all , while laudable , cannot be sustained.
It can never be maintained while it is being used by millions of people who have never contributed. Whoever dreamed the idea up of giving free Health Care to the dross of the planet needs to explain himself. As do our politicians who take their orders from the faceless toads in Brussels.

If this is concept of 'free at source' is to be accepted as the norm, I think I'll attach my motor insurance to David Cameron's and my house insurance to my next door neighbours or perhaps Gordon Brown's seeing as his policies caused me personal monetary loss!!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Another indication of the state th NHS is in. Empty Re: Another indication of the state th NHS is in.

Post  Panda Tue 21 Jan - 13:43

I don't know which idiot cancelled the prescription charge but people would have been prepared to carry on paying and Doctors might have been less generous with the prescription items they write, a lot is available quite cheap at the chemist.

I worked P/Time at NHS Clinics another area of waste , also I think Nurses who are trained by the NHS should spend 2 years working for the NHS rather than be able to do Bank Nursing which a lot do once they are trained.

I was in a Hospital yesterday for tests and couldn't help noticing the standard of dress for Nurses.Gone are the Pinafores, tied back hair etc
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down