Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  frencheuropean on Sun 26 Jan - 17:40

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/we-want-to-interview-three-burglars-we.html

Sunday, January 26, 2014




We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars






We have breaking news from Bollux Media. Portuguese authorities have touched the envelope in which there is a request from Scotland Yard to allow them to interview three Praia da Luz burglars who were in the town on the night of Madeleine McCann's disappearance and made a flurry of phone calls in the hours following the child going missing. Bollux Media will keep on top of the progress of the letter and as soon as the Portuguese authorities open the envelope, we will disseminate this valuable information to all the media outlets so they can immediately inform the public of this vastly important progress in Scotland Yard's investigation into what happened to little Madeleine McCann.



While we await the next huge advance in Scotland Yard's multimillion pound review of the one and only missing child in the world that matters, Bollux Media was able to land an exclusive interview with Chief Inspector Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard who is on the ávery secretive road to breaking this case. He has asked us not to use his name in this interview so he will be identified in this article as "Unidentifed Source." We met in a small pub at noon somewhere in the middle of London right across the street from Scotland Yard

BM: Mr, Unidentified Source, we know you are attempting to move in on three new suspects in the Madeleine McCann case, three men who clearly thought they had gotten away with a crime six years ago.

US: THAT IS RIGHT!!!! THE PJ NEVER INTERVIEWED THEM BUT NOW WE ARE GOING TO SWOOP IN ON THESE THREE MEN AND SHOCK THEM WITH OUR DISCOVERY!!!

BM: That is fantastic, US. Do you think your interviews will get them to give up information about what they did with Madeleine?

US: YOU BET THEY WILL!! THEY WILL BE SO STUNNED WHEN WE SHOW UP, THEY WILL SPILL THE BEANS! WE WILL INTERVIEW EACH OF THESE MEN SEPARATELY SO THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT!

BM: Do you think they have a clue that you know who they are?

US: ABSOLUTELY NOT!! THESE THREE BURGLARS WHO WERE IN PRAIA DA LUZ ON MAY 3, 2007 AND MADE A BUNCH OF PHONE CALLS AFTER 10 PM, HAVE NO IDEA THEY HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED BY THEIR CELL PHONE RECORDS!!

BM: That's just fantastic police work, US. Do you think they will be physical evidence after all this time?

US: SOME EVIDENCE WILL STILL BE THERE OVER THE YEARS IN THEIR POSSESSION AND WHEN WE GO IN TO ARREST THEM, THEY WON'T HAVE TIME TO GET RID OF IT!!

BM: Well, thanks for the interview, Mr. US. We will be waiting to hear about the imminent arrests of these three burglars in Portugal and the closure of this sad, unsolved case.

US: YOU ARE WELCOME, BM. NOW, I HAVE TO áGO BACK TO WORK. PLEASE WALK IN FRONT OF ME SO THAT CLARENCE MITCHELL DOESN'T SEE ME ON OUR WAY OUT.

This exclusive report and interview brought to you by Bollux Media and


Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

January 26,2014

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  jinvta on Sun 26 Jan - 18:43

She really calls it like it is doesn't she? A bunch of bollux. Can anyone really be falling for this crap? It really does make the McCanns look even more guilty, as the staged abduction hypothesis seems to be the only credible hypothesis left.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  interested on Sun 26 Jan - 18:55

jinvta wrote:She really calls it like it is doesn't she? A bunch of bollux. Can anyone really be falling for this crap? It really does make the McCanns look even more guilty, as the staged abduction hypothesis seems to be the only credible hypothesis left.




Not only does it make the McCanns look more guilty, it makes SY look half-witted/brainless!! Good for Pat Brown, she calls them the way she sees them.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  jejune on Mon 27 Jan - 17:21

What's supposedly happening now is just adding farce to tragedy. Never mind the cost of an operation funded by taxpayers.

jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  Lioned on Mon 27 Jan - 18:00

No evidence of a burglary and no evidence of an abduction plenty of evidence the parents have been less than candid.

If SY are really going to go along with that they are going to look outrageously stupid.

And it is my belief that they will not be allowed to get away with it.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  widowan on Mon 27 Jan - 21:15

I'm not sure it makes McCanns look more guilty - it does indeed make SY look more inept. If in fact Clarence is the one who leaked the "first arrests about to made" story to the press, SY has got to be enraged and humiliated.

Clarence is a fair person though, he likes to give all his suspects time to get their stories straight so as we say, fairsies fair - Tapas 9 had a chance to do the same thing when PJ requested rogatory interviews, and somehow THAT got out - and now the favor is returned.

I feel like the more they do things to p*ss in SY's milk, the more likely it is that SY will have to hit back, whether through a strategically placed leak, or what, not sure... but I can imagine upon reading that they were looking for 3 burglars etc based on phone records, someone in that office threw his or her toys out of the pram...

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue 28 Jan - 0:44

Ian Hitchings ‏
[ltr]@IamIanHitchings[/ltr]

My Portuguese sources say, the three alleged "burglars" will NOT be arrested. Met Police ONLY want to eliminate from inquiries. #McCann

1.David Steel MBE ‏
[ltr]@DaSteelMan[/ltr]

@IamIanHitchings are these credible sources Ian #mccann

2.Ian Hitchings ‏
[ltr]@IamIanHitchings[/ltr]

@DaSteelMan Yes! #McCann
===================================
So, Tweedle Dumb, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dunno áruled out then.

Back to the drawing board Clarrie!

More 'suspects' and 7 year old 'sightings' to find between now, Monday 27th January, 16:28 hrs, and libel judgement day!

Chop! Chop!

ps. Have a look under 'professional abductors' listed in the Yellow pages!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC 1485 MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth''? (about Madeleine McCann's 'disappearance')
DAVID PAYNE:( McCann 'friend') "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up."
DC 1485 MESSIAH: "Okay......."
------------------------------------------------------

Okay? O fcuking K?

WTF? A child is 'missing'

A crucial 'witness' KNOWS a few THINGS to establish the material TRUTH and all the copper can say is "okay"?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  Panda on Tue 28 Jan - 13:25


The more rabbits Redwood pulls out of the Hat you have to wonder why?????

One assumes he is intelligent even if he doesn't look it , but his 2 yr stint at playing Sherlock Holmes has been a disaster, so why can't he just admit the investigation has gone as far as it can and what happened to Madeleine is still a mystery. If the McCanns want to carry on with the search, let them pay out of their own money. Redwood has made SY look like the keystone cops, there must be a Senior Detective who can advise the Government to close the investigation down.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  jassi on Tue 28 Jan - 15:02

Panda wrote:
The more rabbits Redwood pulls out of the Hat áyou have to wonder why?????

One assumes he is intelligent even if he doesn't look it , but his 2 yr stint at playing Sherlock Holmes has been a disaster, so why can't he just admit the investigation has gone as far as it can and what happened to Madeleine is still a mystery. If the McCanns want to carry on with the search, let them pay out of their own money. Redwood has made SY look like the keystone cops, there must be a Senior Detective who can advise the Government to close the investigation down.

Don't think they have ever paid out of their own money - its always been a freebie from someone else.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Jan - 15:23

It's kind of late. But we used to sing this at school.

We Three Kings, of George's Square
Selling Ladies' underwear
Oh fantastic, knee elastic
Only a shilling the pair.

Oh.........
Star of wonder, star of light. Star of beauty, that'll be right.
Light the fuse and off we go, all the way to Tokio.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  Panda on Tue 28 Jan - 15:26

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:
The more rabbits Redwood pulls out of the Hat áyou have to wonder why?????

One assumes he is intelligent even if he doesn't look it , but his 2 yr stint at playing Sherlock Holmes has been a disaster, so why can't he just admit the investigation has gone as far as it can and what happened to Madeleine is still a mystery. If the McCanns want to carry on with the search, let them pay out of their own money. Redwood has made SY look like the keystone cops, there must be a Senior Detective who can advise the Government to close the investigation down.

Don't think they have ever paid out of their own money - its always been a freebie from someone else.

Yes jassi, the easel with the Wider Agenda shown by Gerry shows how the McCanns were planning everything within a couple of days....how could they be sure Madeleine would not be found???


We can ruminate until the Cows come home but after 6 years are know nearer finding out what happened. If Amaral loses the Trial, I think that will be end-game and the McCanns are home and dry. á Have you never wondered why the Press is prepared to print any rubbish Clarence hands them , but will not investigate the accounts, the money from which has set up the McCanns for life ....why do you think that is???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  widowan on Tue 28 Jan - 21:48

jeanmonroe wrote:Ian Hitchings ‏
[ltr]@IamIanHitchings[/ltr]


My Portuguese sources say, the three alleged "burglars" will NOT be arrested. Met Police ONLY want to eliminate from inquiries. #McCann

1.David Steel MBE ‏
[ltr]@DaSteelMan[/ltr]


@IamIanHitchings are these credible sources Ian #mccann

2.Ian Hitchings ‏
[ltr]@IamIanHitchings[/ltr]


@DaSteelMan Yes! #McCann
===================================
So, Tweedle Dumb, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dunno áruled out then.

Back to the drawing board Clarrie!

More 'suspects' and 7 year old 'sightings' to find between now, Monday 27th January, 16:28 hrs, and libel judgement day!

Chop! Chop!

ps. Have a look under 'professional abductors' listed in the Yellow pages!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC 1485 MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth''? (about Madeleine McCann's 'disappearance')
DAVID PAYNE:( McCann 'friend') "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up."
DC 1485 MESSIAH: "Okay......."
------------------------------------------------------

Okay? O fcuking K?

WTF? A child is 'missing'

A crucial 'witness' KNOWS a few THINGS to establish the material TRUTH and all the copper can say is "okay"?

I think what that means in English - this not being the right forum - is "I want my lawyer."

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  widowan on Tue 28 Jan - 21:50

Panda wrote:
jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:
The more rabbits Redwood pulls out of the Hat áyou have to wonder why?????

One assumes he is intelligent even if he doesn't look it , but his 2 yr stint at playing Sherlock Holmes has been a disaster, so why can't he just admit the investigation has gone as far as it can and what happened to Madeleine is still a mystery. If the McCanns want to carry on with the search, let them pay out of their own money. Redwood has made SY look like the keystone cops, there must be a Senior Detective who can advise the Government to close the investigation down.

Don't think they have ever paid out of their own money - its always been a freebie from someone else.

Yes jassi, the easel with the Wider Agenda shown by Gerry shows how the McCanns were planning everything within a couple of days....how could they be sure Madeleine would not be found???


We can ruminate until the Cows come home but after 6 years are know nearer finding out what happened. If Amaral loses the Trial, I think that will be end-game and the McCanns are home and dry. á Have you never wondered why the Press is prepared to print any rubbish Clarence hands them , but will not investigate the accounts, the money from which has set up the McCanns for life ....why do you think that is???

The Wider Agenda was meant to be Other Children - you know, after they found Madeleine - all the Fund money was supposed to go to help others after the family had their way with it.


widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  kitti on Wed 29 Jan - 7:51

The wider agenda was Gerry planning ahead for himself and his wife, not for other children, he didn't even care about his own, do you think he cares about others.



The wider agenda was his plan for the future, him standing in front off a clip board made him look like the narcissist he is.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown:"We want to Interview Three Burglars; We REALLY want to Interview Three Burglars "-26/01/2014

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum