Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie

+10
wantthetruth
jinvta
frencheuropean
jassi
ann_chovey
tanszi
marxman
LJC
T4two
interested
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 16:23

kitti wrote:She knew Gerry was coming back at 7, why have a shower when the kids are running about and she left the patio door unlocked.

When i have a bath, I lock my front door, simple as that.

Right. So do I. As do I when I have toddlers running around in the house - they can leave by an unlocked door. Nevermind the to and fro about who was there and for how long - not maybe in the grand scheme of things terribly important but the fact that there are 2 or 3 different accounts of it, and that Payne was the last outside the family to see Madeleine alive, makes it a very important point even without the Gaspar concerns.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie

Post  mossman Mon 24 Feb - 16:43

widowan wrote:
kitti wrote:She knew Gerry was coming back at 7, why have a shower when the kids are running about and she left the patio door unlocked.

Right. So do I. As do I when I have toddlers running around in the house - they can leave by an unlocked door. Nevermind the to and fro about who was there and for how long - not maybe in the grand scheme of things terribly important but the fact that there are 2 or 3 different accounts of it, and that Payne was the last outside the family to see Madeleine alive, makes it a very important point even without the Gaspar concerns.

Except this vital last sighting played no part in the Crimewatch drama, or indeed did Payne himself. Not even his name appeared.

In Scotland Yards world it never happened, if we believe CW to be a true representation of what they believe.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith Bureau - Return of the Zombie - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 24 Feb - 17:19

When i go to the tapas restaurant, i lock ALL my doors, simple as that.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 19:32

mossman wrote:
widowan wrote:

Except this vital last sighting played no part in the Crimewatch drama, or indeed did Payne himself.  Not even his name appeared.

In Scotland Yards world it never happened, if we believe CW to be a true representation of what they believe.

Yes, that is interesting... they started CW at what point? When they all got up from the table, I think, or Kate did - it started at 10 PM, not in the day. Or at least the check by Matt, then the check by Gerry (which are discounted by SY in setting the time of kidnapping between 9 and ten)

So the time you start is very important - as with the middle eastern conflict. Do you start in 1890, or 1920, or 1936, or 1950 or whenever the conflict is you want to use as the starting point.Starting it at some point leaves all the stuff that happened before that as a given so you can start holding a grudge after YOUR SIDE has been screwed over, not the week before that when you did someone awful to the other side. When do we stat the clock ticking?

The CW should have begun with their first instance of being in PDL, their habits etc or at a  minimum when they left Tapas bar with the kids at 530 when everyone saw MM alive - or when the l ast person outside the T9 (Payne) was meant to see her alive 630 or 7 - rather than at 830 when the arguidos said they left her, Never mind the checks by Matt which SY discounts or even Gerry's post 9 PM check when he supposedly saw her.

Unless you ASSUJME and take as a starting point that Gerry actually did see MM some time around 9 PM then the starting point should have been 830 or even 630 or better yet 530 but with careful check about Payne's statement.

If the parents didn't actually check her visually and verify her presence in that bed, with a pulse, then they don't know that she was alive and in the bed at 830. Which makes the 630 check by Payne very important.

The fact that they leave it out and cancel Matt's 830 check tells me they know al this is bollux - So WHY THEN do they assume that the parents are uninvolved? Since obviously checks were not done as stated? And why do they not delve deeper into Payne's check?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 20:07

1485 ”And did you actually set eyes on each individual child?”
Reply ”All three children I saw, yeah.”
1485 ”And were they standing up? Sitting down?”
Reply ”Err they were generally standing up, yeah.”
1485 ”Did they actually acknowledge you?”
Reply ”Err oh yeah, you know I’m very sure that if you’d have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they’d all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we’d all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I’d be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she’d definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy.”

================

Did they acknowledge you is not the same question Payne answers - if you could call this an answer.

Yes, Madeleine knew him because he'd "twizzled her round and everything" but the QUESTION was, did they actually acknowledge you? Ie, on the day, on that time that you were there, did the children acknowledge you - ie, hello, Mr Payne" or David - or whatever.

No one asked if she looked happy. If you'd asked your normal 2 year old if Mr Payne had "popped in" the day before I think they'd look at you like you were daft.

What does pooped IN mean? he was meant to be OUTSIDE the door according to Kate - he came to the door and was chivvied off in 30 seconds.

He didn't pop in - or did he?

Kids - having a story, which generally doesn't include them "standing up" - or sitting down?

Whether MM would recognize him is hardly the point as she can't be asked.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2