Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing?

+3
jeanmonroe
mara thon
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Empty Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing?

Post  Annabel Tue 11 Feb - 12:13

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/madeleine-mccann-scotland-yard-arrest-portugal-video/

Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing?
Posted on Feb 10, 2014 @ 12:17PM | By Radar Staff

Share on Tumblr
Email

Madeline McCann Update PP

We’ve got all the latest details in the ongoing investigation surrounding the 2007 kidnapping of 3-year-old Madeleine McCann, as Scotland Yard is speaking with a woman who might have key intel in the case, while a new lead in Portugal could provide key insights into the disappearance of the tot.

A 30-year-old British woman said that during a 2007 vacation in Portugal, a gang she identified as “Gypsies” poisoned her drink with downers, and attempted to kidnap her daughter.

“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” the woman told the Sunday Mirror. “From the first day of [or vacation,] a young dark-haired man kept popping up wherever we went. We would arrive at a restaurant and he’d show up minutes later as though he had been tipped off.

PHOTOS: New Timeline, New Evidence: Every Madeleine McCann Crime Scene Photo

“It was low season so everywhere was quiet. There were about three or four restaurants open but the same staff would show up where we were. They all knew the dark-haired man. It felt like the Eastern European mafia was watching us.”

She said the man approached her and tried to chat her up about her daughter, making for a “very uncomfortable” time.

On the night of the near-kidnapping, the woman told the paper she drank some wine at dinner, and “within half an hour I felt really dizzy — I knew I’d been drugged.”

PHOTOS: The Most Intriguing Cold Cases In History

She said an Eastern European couple at the restaurant had been obsessing over her daughter throughout their meal. While she was woozy from the drink, the couple made their move, and “the woman lifted my daughter out of her high chair and walked to the door.

“I heard an engine running … I was terrified and managed to grab her back and barge the woman out of the way. We ran back to the hotel in the dark and bolted ourselves in the room. We were so frightened.”

The woman said she tried to talk to Scotland Yard during their initial investigation, but they were so inundated with tips, they did not spend too much time on her claim. She will continue providing investigators with further details in hopes of retrieving the lost child.

PHOTOS: Madeleine McCann Crime Scene

In related news, a maintenance man at the resort the child (who has since retired) speaking on conditions of anonymity, told the U.K.’s Sunday Express publication that prior to Madeline’s disappearance some keys went missing at the Praia de Luz resort the child vanished from.

“There was another maintenance worker at the Ocean Club who said he had lost a set of keys for the whole of block five. I remember my colleague telling some of us the keys to that block had been lost. He told us about it in the week when the child was taken but I cannot remember the exact day. In the maintenance department we kept duplicates of all keys to the apartments.”

The man continued, “When the man told us about the lost keys, he started crying. He was very upset. He was worried about losing his job, I think, and he did not want others to know about it.

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder

“After the child disappeared, we all had to give statements to the police but I did not mention the keys had been lost because I did not think it was relevant.”

The man said the info had been weighing on his mind “for a long time.”

The publication tracked down the co-worker, Tiago da Silva, 29, who denied having lost any keys, creating a potential security breach.

“That is not the case,” da Silva told the paper. “I can’t remember any keys going missing. The keys in maintenance were kept in a safe and nobody could get to them.”

Stay with Radar for more on this story.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Empty Re: Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing?

Post  mara thon Tue 11 Feb - 12:44

I presume her wine had been served by a waiter so now we must all avoid restaurants because our drinks will be drugged be restaurant staff! I can´t believe this garbage actually gets into print. Far more likely, that as we see here at times, some parents are drinking themselves silly leaving their small kids to play in car parks, falling over, crying over something and some kind hearted stranger attending to the child. A few years ago a friend and myself actually picked up a child who was sleeping in a car park and took her inside the bar where her mother was downing drinks and enjoying the attention of men in the bar. The woman took the child from us and laid her on a coat on the bar floor. When oh when are they going to stop printing all this utterly pathetic rubbish?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? Empty Re: Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing?

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 11 Feb - 13:43

Maybe the Met should only try to find ANY UK/British women in Portugal 2007 that DIDN'T have a 'kidnap' attempt on their little blonde haired girls?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 11 Feb - 14:02

Why would a child be kidnapped when the grandmother was there too.....even if she had been drugged, what did the grandmother do...sit there and watch?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 11 Feb - 14:09

Portugal must have the most feeble and incompetent child kidnappers in the World.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 11 Feb - 14:10

Lioned wrote:Portugal must have the most feeble and incompetent child kidnappers in the World.

Loads of gypsies, swarthy eggs and white van drivers though!  Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? 306321 
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Feb - 17:01

Why does it link to another article entitled "Celebs involved in murder"? What sort of subliminal message is this?
Woman Recalls Eerie Incident For Scotland Yard; Were Keys To Tot’s Room Missing? 12461525523_1bee6fae92
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 11 Feb - 18:06

So now Mitchell has seen to it that Radar has "got all the latest details". You would think that he would have his hands full trying to get elected. As one Radar comment says, "It's lucrative to play the victims."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down