Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Maddie Cops at War !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 19 Feb - 10:44

T4two
"IMO it's the last throw of the dice before the Brits withdraw complaining that they are unable to solve the case because the Portuguese are obstructing/bungling their efforts."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but if the PJ do re-shelve the case can Andy and the Brits rely on them NOT to 'release' all of the minutes of all of the 20 meetings/visits there have been between both police forces?

Can Andy and the Brits even remember what they said to their PJ counterparts, say on the first 5 'visits' when it was 'friendly' and all systems go?

Can the UK Government risk the PJ releasing into the public domain documents showing that the Met possibly 'demanded' the PJ only investigate the case as one of 'abduction by a stranger' to the exclusion of ALL possible "other 'explanations' as to WHY the child is not here" (to quote Gerry McCann)?

Can BHH and SY/Met afford to have, possibly, ANOTHER 'scandalous' "cover-up" exposed to public scrutiny?

(38 full time officers, not available to investigate other serious crimes in London, and expenditure of £7.5 MILLION, and rising, of taxpayers money, and as yet, after 2 years and 9 months of full time 'investigation' not a scintilla of evidence, not a shred of evidence, that an 'abduction' SY/Met were TOLD about by ONLY the parents of the 'missing' child, ever occured)

After 'Sapphire' (rape unit) Mark Duggan (UN-ARMED shooting) and Plebgate (where officers LIED and BHH 'backed them' 100%) and SDS ('spying' on Lawrence family that BHH knew about) Met Police using 'dead' babies ID's (that BHH knew about) Hackgate (that has cost the Met 1 comissioner and assistant commissioner exposed by a serious newspaper, the Guardian)

And that's before BHH has to explain his 'i can't remember' role in the Hillsborough tradegy.

Can the Met really afford for another possible 'cover-up' to be all over the front pages of the 'serious' papers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What did the combined 'families' of the McCanns and Healy's actually do yesterday, or will do today, to 'find' their 'missing' family member, Madeleine?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  wjk on Wed 19 Feb - 13:10

jeanmonroe wrote:T4two
"IMO it's the last throw of the dice before the Brits withdraw complaining that they are unable to solve the case because the Portuguese are obstructing/bungling their efforts."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but if the PJ do re-shelve the case can Andy and the Brits rely on them NOT to 'release' all of the minutes of all of the 20 meetings/visits there have been between both police forces?

Can Andy and the Brits even remember what they said to their PJ counterparts, say on the first 5 'visits' when it was 'friendly' and all systems go?

Can the UK Government risk the PJ releasing into the public domain documents showing that the Met possibly 'demanded' the PJ only investigate the case as one of 'abduction by a stranger' to the exclusion of ALL possible "other 'explanations' as to WHY the child is not here" (to quote Gerry McCann)?

Can BHH and SY/Met afford to have, possibly, ANOTHER 'scandalous' "cover-up" exposed to public scrutiny?

(38 full time officers, not available to investigate other serious crimes in London, and expenditure of £7.5 MILLION, and rising, of taxpayers money, and as yet, after 2 years and 9 months of full time 'investigation' not a scintilla of evidence, not a shred of evidence, that an 'abduction' SY/Met were TOLD about by ONLY the parents of the 'missing' child, ever occured)

After 'Sapphire' (rape unit) Mark Duggan (UN-ARMED shooting) and Plebgate (where officers LIED and BHH 'backed them' 100%) and SDS ('spying' on Lawrence family that BHH knew about) Met Police using 'dead' babies ID's (that BHH knew about) Hackgate (that has cost the Met 1 comissioner and assistant commissioner exposed by a serious newspaper, the Guardian)

And that's before BHH has to explain his 'i can't remember' role in the Hillsborough tradegy.

Can the Met really afford for another possible 'cover-up' to be all over the front pages of the 'serious' papers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What did the combined 'families' of the McCanns and Healy's actually do yesterday, or will do today, to 'find' their 'missing' family member, Madeleine?
Jean   
Sums up BHH nicely!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  T4two on Wed 19 Feb - 14:26

jeanmonroe wrote:T4two
"IMO it's the last throw of the dice before the Brits withdraw complaining that they are unable to solve the case because the Portuguese are obstructing/bungling their efforts."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but if the PJ do re-shelve the case can Andy and the Brits rely on them NOT to 'release' all of the minutes of all of the 20 meetings/visits there have been between both police forces?

Can Andy and the Brits even remember what they said to their PJ counterparts, say on the first 5 'visits' when it was 'friendly' and all systems go?

Can the UK Government risk the PJ releasing into the public domain documents showing that the Met possibly 'demanded' the PJ only investigate the case as one of 'abduction by a stranger' to the exclusion of ALL possible "other 'explanations' as to WHY the child is not here" (to quote Gerry McCann)?

Can BHH and SY/Met afford to have, possibly, ANOTHER 'scandalous' "cover-up" exposed to public scrutiny?

(38 full time officers, not available to investigate other serious crimes in London, and expenditure of £7.5 MILLION, and rising, of taxpayers money, and as yet, after 2 years and 9 months of full time 'investigation' not a scintilla of evidence, not a shred of evidence, that an 'abduction' SY/Met were TOLD about by ONLY the parents of the 'missing' child, ever occured)

After 'Sapphire' (rape unit) Mark Duggan (UN-ARMED shooting) and Plebgate (where officers LIED and BHH 'backed them' 100%) and SDS ('spying' on Lawrence family that BHH knew about) Met Police using 'dead' babies ID's (that BHH knew about) Hackgate (that has cost the Met 1 comissioner and assistant commissioner exposed by a serious newspaper, the Guardian)

And that's before BHH has to explain his 'i can't remember' role in the Hillsborough tradegy.

Can the Met really afford for another possible 'cover-up' to be all over the front pages of the 'serious' papers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What did the combined 'families' of the McCanns and Healy's actually do yesterday, or will do today, to 'find' their 'missing' family member, Madeleine?


Let's assume that netiher the British authorities nor the UK press give a monkey's what the Portuguese do, say or think - they haven't up to now - why change?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  Panda on Wed 19 Feb - 16:12

I would think that there will be questions asked in Parliament on just how much longer Cameron is allowing the Investigation when it appears so little has been acheived.Especially in view of the Government money needed to help with the Floods .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  Lioned on Wed 19 Feb - 16:18

I agree it most likely SY just want to muddy the waters,clear the mccanns at all costs and ultimately blame the PJ for their 'intransigence'.
That is Andys job.
I believe the PJ are not looking for a dead black guy.The PJ have had their suspects for 6 years and have probably reinforced their views on that.
So Deadwood has to go through the motions for a little longer while the rancid pink maggot paves the way with the ever greedy compliant press.
SY will eventually have to shelve the case with the most likely scenario of a burglary gone wrong.The Gypsies (known dealers of stolen children) brokering a deal with the Blonde Germans to then sell on to the nice childless Russian Olygog.
The Russians will,off course,refuse to cooperate claiming thats a bunch of crap.




Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  interested on Wed 19 Feb - 20:07

I see there is a proposed project where scientists plan lie detector for "tweets" in order to weed out from facts on social networking sites. How about working on weeding out "facts" from "spin" in the tabloids.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2430
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 20 Feb - 1:36

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/460748/Missing-Madeleine-McCann-search-hampered-by-red-tape

Red tape hampering search for Madeleine McCann

THE parents of Madeleine McCann want police to form a joint British and Portuguese task-force to find their daughter.

By: David Pilditch Published: Thu, February 20, 2014

Missing Madeleine McCann was abducted ?( proof please) from her parents holiday apartment in 2007 [PA]

The couple are said to be frustrated that the level of co-operation between the two forces “isn’t as it should be”.
It comes amid growing concerns that investigators are conducting separate inquiries instead of pooling resources.
Last night a friend of the couple said they were worried that a potential conflict will hinder the search for Madeleine, abducted in May 2007.
The source said: “It is obvious that the co-operation between Britain and Portugal isn’t as it should be.
“There are two police inquiries going on in two different countries trying to find out what happened to Madeleine and you would want and hope that they would work together.”
British investigators are focusing on three local burglars blamed for a string of break-ins at the Algarve holiday resort of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was staying with her family. In what could be a breakthrough, Scotland Yard honed in on the three men after a painstaking trawl through mobile phone records.
It is understood there was significant phone traffic between them around the time Madeleine, then aged three, vanished.
Kate and Gerry hope, for the sake of Madeleine, the two countries’ forces can work together in a joint investigation (A source close to the McCann's)
Portugal’s Policia Judiciaria are concentrating their efforts on a theory that a sacked resort worker abducted Madeleine. Heroin addict Euclides Monteiro, 40, was killed in a tractor accident four years ago, but mobile phone analysis placed his handset near the McCanns’ apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared.
There have also been concerns Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange investigation has been caught up in red tape.
British police have to send international letters of request to Portugal via the Crown Prosecution Service each time they want officers to carry out investigative work on their behalf.
Last night the source close to the McCanns said: “Kate and Gerry hope, for the sake of Madeleine, the two countries’ forces can work together in a joint investigation.”
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe has also called for senior detectives from both countries to conduct a single inquiry.
Last night the McCanns’ spokesman said: “Kate and Gerry remain very pleased with the work Scotland Yard continue to do in the search for Madeleine.”

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  mossman on Thu 20 Feb - 7:51

Last night the McCanns’ spokesman said: “Kate and Gerry remain very pleased with the work Scotland Yard continue to do in the search for Madeleine.”


Kate and Gerry not so happy with the work the PJ are doing, then ?

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  almostgothic on Thu 20 Feb - 8:24

... a friend of the couple ... the source close to the McCanns ... the McCanns’ spokesman ...

Jeez - it must be so confusing having multiple personalities. Hope he's having the appropriate medication for that ...

Anyways, we get the message whichever hat he's wearing. The McCanns are not happy with the two parallel investigations. They are however happy with SY so it must be the PJ's fault and they obviously have custody of all the spools of red tape. Or maybe they just don't like criticising SY, just in case.

Hear how they beg so plaintively for a JIT.
See how they miserably plead.
What miserable pleaders they are.

I sense that a JIT might be on its way any time soon.
If it is, the McCanns will push the fairy story that they got what they wanted.
And the rest of us will already be aware that it was the last thing they wanted.

Be careful what you pretend to wish for ...

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  jassi on Thu 20 Feb - 8:34

almostgothic wrote:... a friend of the couple ... the source close to the McCanns ... the McCanns’ spokesman ...

Jeez - it must be so confusing having multiple personalities. Hope he's having the appropriate medication for that ...

Anyways, we get the message whichever hat he's wearing. The McCanns are not happy with the two parallel investigations. They are however happy with SY so it must be the PJ's fault and they obviously have custody of all the spools of red tape. Or maybe they just don't like criticising SY, just in case.

Hear how they beg so plaintively for a JIT.
See how they miserably plead.
What miserable pleaders they are.

I sense that a JIT might be on its way any time soon.
If it is, the McCanns will push the fairy story that they got what they wanted.
And the rest of us will already be aware that it was the last thing they wanted.

Be careful what you pretend to wish for ...

We've long known he was two faced. Now he seems to have three.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie Cops at War !

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum