Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty Re: Marta Del Castillo Casanueva

Post  Susan Wed 18 Feb - 22:07

Antoinette wrote:I did read that it was his brother that helped him to dispose if her body. If this is true their parents must be going through as much hell as marta's family.

4 people are implicated now....all helped to dispose of her body...the youngest one was 14 years old!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Feb - 22:11

oh mother of Christ. 4 people. Did it say who they were?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 4 Mar - 19:42

Antoinette wrote:oh mother of Christ. 4 people. Did it say who they were?

Sorry I missed this....

The 4 are:

The boyfriend.....Miguel Carcaño
Miguels friend.....Samuel Benitez
Miguels brother...cant remember his name
Miguels new girlfriend.....a 14-year-old called Rocio
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 4 Mar - 20:00

Anyone knows the reason for this murder.

I saw yesterday something on the TV here, but they were speaking Catalão, so i didn´t understand nothing!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 4 Mar - 20:12

pm wrote:Anyone knows the reason for this murder.

I saw yesterday something on the TV here, but they were speaking Catalão, so i didn´t understand nothing!

I think the reason Miguel killed her (he kept hitting her with a big ashtray) was out of jealousy....he was a violent before this!

I'll see if I can find the news on it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 4 Mar - 20:14

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Anyone knows the reason for this murder.

I think the reason Miguel killed her (he kept hitting her with a big ashtray) was out of jealousy....he was a violent before this!

I'll see if I can find the news on it!

on the street, during the party, people were talking about that, but they spoke too fast

Amber, everyone asked us if we are from Greek! We are always saying: portuguese! Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 613255
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 4 Mar - 20:14

THE 19-year-old ex-boyfriend of missing 17-year-old Sevilla girl, Marta del Castillo Casanueva, has confessed to her killing. On Saturday, February 14, Miguel Carcaño Delgado admitted to having killed her during an argument at his house, on January 24, by striking her on the head with an ashtray. However, police have expressed serious concerns over the possibility that, if her body is not found soon, he will have to be freed due to lack of evidence.

During a forensic examination of Miguel’s Calle Leon XII home, police found bloodstains on some of his clothes and on a wheelchair belonging to his mother, who died in the summer of 2006. It is known that Miguel had lived on his own at the apartment since his mother died, his older brother having married and their father having abandoned them when he was a child. In recent weeks his half brother Javier Delgado has been staying alone at the family home, as Miguel was staying with his current girlfriend Rocio at her family home in the Caño Ronco neighbourghood of Camas until he was kicked out by her family on February 8.

It has been established that Marta told her mother that she was going to resolve an issue with an ex-boyfriend and that she and Miguel spent the afternoon of January 24 at his Calle Leon XII home. It is believed that they argued and Miguel hit her on the head with a heavy hard glass ashtray. The argument is thought to have been sparked when Marta demanded Miguel break up with 14-year-old Rocio, whom he had been seeing for about a month. Realizing she was dead, Miguel called his friend, Samuel Benitez Perez, who lived nearby on Calle Avellana and, between them, they wrapped the body in a blanket and removed the body using the wheelchair. Conflicting reports suggest that the incident may have occurred at Samuel’s home and the wheelchair taken there to dispose of the body.

Days after her disappearance, Marta’s parents had been subjected to DNA testing for future use during the investigation, enabling police to confirm that the blood found on the wheelchair was in fact hers.

The killer and his friend are alleged to have taken Marta’s body across the city to the River Guadalquivir on a motorcycle (other reports say it was in a car). At the bridge on Charco de la Pava, Samuel and Miguel are alleged to have thrown Marta’s body into the river. Although it seems likely she was dead when she was thrown into the river, investigators are keen to establish this as it would mean that Miguel’s friend Samuel would also face murder charges. They are also keen to find the murder weapon (the glass ashtray) that Miguel claims they threw into the river with Marta.

The exact timing of this sequence of events remains to be established by police investigators. Marta and Miguel were last seen in Triana with a friend at 8:15pm. Miguel had initially claimed that he dropped her off 25 metres from her house on Calle Argantorio at 9.30pm. The investigation will need to clarify if she went up to her flat and then came back out as confirmed by her father and a neighbour, Encarnacion, who says she saw Marta in the lobby of the apartment building at 9:30pm. At 10:15pm, Marta’s mother called Marta’s mobile phone but by then it was switched off.

Police found contradictions between Miguel and Samuel’s testimonies and key evidence gleaned from Miguel’s mobile phone records. The discrepancies in times are the main factors that appear to have tripped Miguel and Samuel up in their testimonies. Miguel claimed that, after dropping Marta off, he went to Rocio’s house in Camas and stayed there until shortly before 11pm. Samuel, on the other hand, said Miguel did not get back until 3am.

Officers also intercepted a telephone conversation between the two accused, several days after Marta’s disappearance, in which they discussed what had occurred.

Miguel’s mobile was seized by officers by way of a court order shortly after her disappearance and he was kept under surveillance. He kept a low profile at Rocio’s family home, in Camas, refusing to answer the phone - a fact that forced Samuel to write him a message on the social networking site, ‘Tuenti’, on February 12, insisting that he needed to talk to him.

Following the arrests of Miguel and Samuel, on Sunday 15 February, police also arrested a 15-year-old boy suspected of attempting to pervert the course of justice by covering up the crime. Miguel’s half brother, Javier Delgado, was the fourth person to be arrested in this case, although the degree of his involvement is yet to be revealed.

Meanwhile, a massive search operation is underway, covering 80 kilometres of the river. Marta’s uncle, Javier Casanueva, the family spokesperson, reminded that the family had they had told police they suspected her ex-boyfriend from the outset of this tragic case.

Both Miguel and Samuel have each been put into isolated custody (for their own protection) without bail.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 4 Mar - 20:15

The suspected murderer: Miguel Carcaño Delgado

Miguel Carcaño was born in April 1989 and has a criminal record for theft when he was 16-years-old. Opinions on Miguel’s personality vary greatly. On the one hand, his friends and his girlfriend claim that he is not a violent person. Others, however, say that he is, citing as an example an occasion when he borrowed a friend’s jumper and, when Marta told him that it suited his friend better, he burnt it in a fit of temper. Residents of Leon XIII Street describe him as vengeful and tell of a time when, after having had an altercation with a neighbour, he destroyed all the apartment block’s letter boxes. Marta’s family have previously described Miguel as jealous and say that he did not handle her breaking up with him well.

The situation regarding Miguel’s father remains confused as he has variously claimed that he abandoned them when he was child and went to Italy, or that he died in a car accident. It is also said that his father was an alcoholic.

A college drop-out, he has worked at a bar in Los Arcos and a pizzeria. At the time of his arrest he was employed at a cleaning company, managed by Rocio’s father, living at their home until he was kicked out on February 8 and returned to his Calle Leon XIII apartment. Following Marta’s disappearance, he maintained silence for 21 days and even helped the search campaign by putting up ‘missing’ posters around the area.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 4 Mar - 20:22

It is known that Miguel had lived on his own at the apartment since his mother died, his older brother having married and their father having abandoned them when he was a child. In recent weeks his half brother Javier Delgado has been staying alone at the family home, as Miguel was staying with his current girlfriend Rocio at her family home in the Caño Ronco neighbourghood of Camas until he was kicked out by her family on February 8.

Broken family but this is not a reson to murder!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 4 Mar - 20:27

pm wrote:It is known that Miguel had lived on his own at the apartment since his mother died, his older brother having married and their father having abandoned them when he was a child. In recent weeks his half brother Javier Delgado has been staying alone at the family home, as Miguel was staying with his current girlfriend Rocio at her family home in the Caño Ronco neighbourghood of Camas until he was kicked out by her family on February 8.

Broken family but this is not a reson to murder!

I dont understand how Rocio's parents allow her boyfriend to stay there seeing as she's only 14...thats usually not allowed in Spain at all!!!

I know they threw him out but even so...they did allow it in the first place...thats odd!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Mar - 21:59

eddie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:oh mother of Christ. 4 people. Did it say who they were?

Sorry I missed this....

The 4 are:

The boyfriend.....Miguel Carcaño
Miguels friend.....Samuel Benitez
Miguels brother...cant remember his name
Miguels new girlfriend.....a 14-year-old called Rocio

A 14 year-old girl, involved in all of this?? How terrible Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 36898

That girl is pregnant isnt she.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Mar - 9:44

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty Fourth arrest in connection with the killing of Marta del Castillo from Sevilla

Post  Guest Thu 5 Mar - 9:45

By h.b. - Feb 16, 2009 - 1:31 PM
EFE
The two main accused are appearing in court in Sevilla today as the search for the body continues

There has been a fourth arrest in connection with the death of the missing Sevilla 17 year old, Marta del Castillo.

The latest arrest came this morning and is understood to be Javier Carcaño, the brother of the man, Miguel Carcaño, who has confessed to the killing the girl after getting into an argument with her three weeks ago.

Javier, along with an unidentified 15 year old boy, faces charges of covering up the crime, while a friend of Miguel, Samuel, could face other charges after helping to dispose of the body.

There were shouts from the public of ‘asesinos’ as Miguel and Samuel arrived in court in Sevilla today. The prosecutor has called for prison on remand for the two.

For the third day the search is continuing along the length of the Guadalquivir river for Marta’s body. The two used a wheelchair belonging to the mother of the main accused, and a moped to take her body to the river from Miguel’s house in the Macarena area of the city.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty Mariano Rajoy visits the parents of Marta del Castillo

Post  Guest Thu 5 Mar - 9:46

By h.b. - Mar 5, 2009 - 7:40 AM
From right to left - Eva and Antonio del Castillo, Mariano Rajoy, Javier Arenas and Juan Ignacio Zoido - EFE
The search for the body of Marta del Castillo continues meanwhile

The leader of the Partido Popular, Mariano Rajoy, travelled to Sevilla yesterday and visited the home of Antonio and Eva, the parents of Marta del Castillo, the 17 year old who is thought to have been murdered last January.

Rajoy spent an hour in their home in the Tartessos area of the city, accompanied by the PP leader in Andalucía, Javier Arenas and the party’s spokesman in the Sevilla City Hall, Juan Ignacio Zoido.

No statements were made to the press by either the parents or the politicians after the meeting.

Meanwhile the search for Marta’s body has been continuing in the Guadalquivir River. It was complicated yesterday by mist and poor visibility.

The family have already met with the Prime Minister in the Moncloa Palace in Madrid, where they called for a referendum on life imprisonment for killers such as those who took the life of their daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Mar - 9:47

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Mar - 9:47

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty Miguel Carcaño, has tried to take his own life in the jail at Morón de la Frontera.

Post  Guest Mon 30 Mar - 10:55

Miguel Carcaño, has tried to take his own life in the jail at Morón de la Frontera.He tried to hang himself using a cord from a track suit, but was stopped for carrying out his wish by other prisoners.He had left a letter in his cell, addressed to his lawyer, in which he insists that Marta’s body was thrown into the rubbish bins.Antonio del Castillo, Marta’s father has asked ‘If he is so scared he is protecting someone and would rather end his life than reveal who it is’.‘All I want to know is where my daughter is, and I don’t care what happens afterwards’.Miguel was not injured in his suicide attempt and prison authorities have made it clear that the cord he used was from another prisoners track suit and not his own which had been removed for his own protection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 30 Mar - 19:04

I hope he does it when Marta's body is found!

Sorry but I have no pity for this freak!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Mar - 19:12

Ambersuz wrote:I hope he does it when Marta's body is found!

Sorry but I have no pity for this freak!

me neither
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty JUDGE ORDERS SEARCH FOR MARTA'S BODY IN NEW LOCATION

Post  Guest Wed 30 Sep - 11:47

Written by Alfredo Bloy Tue, 29 September 16:16 2009

Marta del Castillo: Judge orders search for her body in new location
Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Marta_10

SEVILLA - THE Judge investigating the case of missing presumed murdered, Sevilla teenager Marta del Castillo has ordered that a wooded area near the home of her confessed murderer Miguel Carcaño be searched for her body.

Marta was last seen alive on January 24 in the lobby of her Sevilla home. After weeks of a massive search operation her ex boyfriend Miguel confessed to having killed her and told police he dumped her body in the Guadalquivir River. A big search operation was launched to find her body but after weeks nothing was found.

He later changed his version of events and told police he disposed of her body in a waste bin outside his apartment, so the judge ordered a massive search of the municipal dump Alcala de Guadaira, again to no avail.

So why has Judge Francisco de Asis Molina bought this latest story? The answer is simple, because it was not Miguel who told police he dumped it there but his 14-year-old girlfriend (at the time of the murder) who claims Miguel told her he disposed of the body in a ditch within that wooded area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 30 Sep - 12:17

This guy looks like playing the same game as Joana's uncle in the Cipriano case. Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 36898
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Sep - 12:25

FSoares wrote:This guy looks like playing the same game as Joana's uncle in the Cipriano case. Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 36898

Sick monster putting Marta's family through this torture. . He should be locked up and the key thrown away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 Jan - 21:24

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty January 24 marked a year since the disappearance and brutal murder of Marta del Castillo

Post  Guest Tue 2 Feb - 22:51

- SUNDAY, January 24 marked a year since the disappearance and brutal murder of Marta del Castillo. Her family and friends attended a mass in remembrance of the young girl.The grandfather thanked ‘the sensibility of the Spanish people and the energy they had been given to continue forward’. Fresh posters, flowers and messages in support of the family have appeared outside the family home, and dozens of neighbors placed candles at the doorway on the anniversary of her death.

The family still hopes that Marta’s body will be recovered and have called for more work from the Police and Judiciary. Marta’s mother, Eva Casanueva, has said what has happened to Marta has shown what things are failing in society. She said criminals should not be protected so much. ‘I understand they have rights, but the most essential right, the right to life, they took from my daughter’.

Five people have been arrested in connection with this murder, but only Miguel Carcaño, the victim’s boyfriend and confessed murderer, remains in prison in Moron de la Frontera
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Empty Marta del Castillo killed for rejecting a kiss

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jun - 19:05

http://www.theolivepress.es/2010/04/28/marta-del-castillo-killed-for-rejecting-a-kiss/
April 28, 2010

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva - Page 2 Del-ca10
THE ex-boyfriend of missing teenager Marta del Castillo has been accused of murdering her after she refused to kiss him.

This is the theory of the judge who has charged Miguel Carcano, 20, with murder and two counts of rape.

Meanwhile, three others are accused of collaborating in her death and disappearance.

A minor, nicknamed El Cuco, is also charged with partaking in the assault and will face a juvenile court trial.

Carcano allegedly tried to kiss Castillo at his brother’s flat, but when she rejected his advances, he instigated the rape ordeal with his friends.

She was reportedly threatened with a knife throughout the assault before being strangled with an extension cord.

Castillo, then 17, vanished on January 24 2009 and judge Francisco de Asis Molina described the case as “extraordinary”.

He has now concluded the case and declared it ready for trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum