Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mirror 24th Feb.

+2
Keela
mossman
6 posters

Go down

Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Empty Daily Mirror 24th Feb.

Post  Panda Wed 26 Feb - 9:15

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-investigation-hope-breakthrough-3178139

I know this is a repeat of other Press reports on the subject, but take a look at the picture gallery and the Photo Used by the DM, I havn't seen this before , has anyone? If not it means the McCanns are still feeding the Press.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Empty Re: Daily Mirror 24th Feb.

Post  mossman Wed 26 Feb - 10:25

I have not seen the photo with the three children and Gerry before. I would guess it was very close to PDL holiday, looking at the twins.

I see they used the image of Madeleine, when she changed race and bought green contact lenses too. Unbelievable.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror 24th Feb. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Feb - 10:39

mossman wrote:I have not seen the photo with the three children and Gerry before.  I would guess it was very close to PDL holiday, looking at the twins.

I see they used the image of Madeleine, when she changed race and bought green contact lenses too.  Unbelievable.

Morning mossman , the McCanns have flooded the Press with photos of Madeleine , yet they took few on their holiday in PDL!! Looks like the DM is the only Paper to use this photo , were they privileged? if so why? I give up trying to understand this case , almost 7 years investigating and not a single clue as to what happened to Madeleine when the World was on the lookout for her, Police Forces in Portugal and Britain. several Private Detectives quite amazing really .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 26 Feb - 13:47

How many times does the British press have to be told that burglars very rarely if at all, resort to kidnapping. Even that prat Mark Williams-Thomas has said as much and if he said it then it has to be true.!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 26 Feb - 13:48

Good afternoon Panda, mossman and keela I've seen that pic before. Don't ask me where though  Daily Mirror 24th Feb. 847843
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Feb - 14:00

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/MIRROR_08_05-2011.htm

It was with a typically nauseating article in the Mirror in May 2011.

Judging by the tinsel in the picture, it was probably taken at Christmas 2006.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 26 Feb - 14:04

Ah, thanks NBY. I'd never have found that in a million years.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Feb - 16:27

Nor me NBY....thanks. Reading the blurb from the paper, obviously from Kate's Book, you don't keep reminding the twins, aged 2 at the time that a nasty man has taken their Sister , fantasise about what was happening to Madeleine. Most Mothers would be more concerned about how their 2 yr old Daughter was feeling. keep her room as a shrine etc.......they were quite happy to stay in Portugal from May to September, until they were made arguidos and they hotfooted it on the next Plane home
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 27 Feb - 7:28

' They know that Madeleine was stolen. They call the person who took her 'the naughty man'.' She said the twins, two years old at the time, can recall how they went on holiday, woke up and their big sister was gone'

They should off been spoken to.

If they were drugged then they wouldn't off remembered anything from that night or even before that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 27 Feb - 7:44

kitti wrote:' They know that Madeleine was stolen. They call the person who took her 'the naughty man'.' She said the twins, two years old at the time, can recall how they went on holiday, woke up and their big sister was gone'

They should off been spoken to.

If they were drugged then they wouldn't off remembered anything from that night or even before that.

I don't like that Kate keeps reminding the twins that they have a 'findable' Sister. Even on the Annual Channel 4 programme when she is painting with them . They were only 2 at the time and now at 7 their memory of her would be faint.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Feb - 10:01

They're 9 now Panda.

It makes me shudder to think what frightening nonsense has been rammed down their throats for the last nearly 7 years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 27 Feb - 10:45

Not Born Yesterday wrote:They're 9 now Panda.

It makes me shudder to think what frightening nonsense has been rammed down their throats for the last nearly 7 years.

Your'e quite right, of course they are 9. The Twins have been saturated with Press news which they can read now, been questioned by school friends , seen their Parents on TV countless times and have a mother who writes a book for them to read as they get older .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 27 Feb - 11:32

All this crap about wanting the book banned because they don't want the twins to read it is bollox.

It's true that they don't but it's not for the twins it's for THEIR sake.

They are shit scared at the moment and as they get older they will even get more scared off their questions and sooner than later Kate McCann will blurt out the truth to one or both off them.

The book is just a small percentage off what they will find on the internet, what Kate McCann going to sit behind them 24/7 every time they log on.

Those two have severely damaged the twins if they have been drumming it into them all this time and being left alone is just one part off their past that they will have to come to terms with.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 27 Feb - 12:03

kitti wrote:All this crap about wanting the book banned because they don't want the twins to read it is bollox.

It's true that they don't but it's not for the twins it's for THEIR sake.

They are shit scared at the moment and as they get older they will even get more scared off their questions and sooner than later Kate McCann will blurt out the truth to one or both off them.

The book is just a small percentage off what they will find on the internet, what Kate McCann going to sit behind them 24/7 every time they log on.

Those two have severely damaged the twins if they have been drumming it into them all this time and being left alone is just one part off their past that they will have to come to terms with.

Kitti, what Mother would write a book about her young daughter's genitalia and say the book was intended to be a kind of diary for the twins. Bull**** it was to make money.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 27 Feb - 13:41

But if you want to read a book you can find a way to do so. And the PJ files on this. After all their sister is alive and findable and the PJ have all these files on the case which are available widely - they will find everything including the statements about closing the case due to parents' lack of cooperation and refusal to reconstruct and why that was even necessary - all the lies to cover the neglect, neglect to which they themselves were also subjected. They may think it was a devastating and stupid mistake and forgive their parents having seen them go through hell etc but you can bet the naughty man has got all the responsibility for this in that house and no one saying we should never have left you guys alone, even after MM said you'd been crying we left you alone, that was very wrong of us. Evading responsibility on such a big issue sets a bad example and sets themselves up to be very much scrutinized by the kids when they get to an age where they think their parents are idiots (they all do) this would certainly loom large as proof of that.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 27 Feb - 14:00

Not much was actually used for searching though Iris and JK Rowling fell out with her Agent after that, no explanation given. It was the Dailymail who pointed out that only 13% of the 2 million was spent on searching.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down