Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences

+2
Lioned
malena stool
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Apr - 14:30

kitti wrote:I don't believe in going through the courts to evict someone from your own property.

You could off borrowed my son, women or no women, she along with her kids and clothes would off been out on the street within the hour lol, she didn't care about you so why care about her....it's your property, kick the door in and get her out.

Perhaps most people don't believe in my strategy....

I do !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Empty Re: Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences

Post  Panda Mon 14 Apr - 14:54

kitti wrote:I don't believe in going through the courts to evict someone from your own property.

You could off borrowed my son, women or no women, she along with her kids and clothes would off been out on the street within the hour lol, she didn't care about you so why care about her....it's your property, kick the door in and get her out.

Kitti Nigel got p***ed as many MPs do in the Free Bar, yes, he behaved badly but not as much as some MP's and his case should never have come to Court, he was a Deputy Speaker and well liked by his constiuents .

BTW what has this got to evicting people , are you on the wrong thread? Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Nigel Evans to stand trial for sex offences - Page 3 Empty Nigel Evans

Post  katertaif Mon 14 Apr - 15:09

Unfortunately kitti, the law was entirely on her side. the police while sympathising with me entirely were powerless, until she was ordered out by the courts, then the same police would have backed the bailiff. The story showed that we do not get our money back, so why should Evans? if he now wants to raise a privates suit against the CPS for wrongfully taking him to court he is perfectly entitled to do so. If he then wins his case, he will get compensation. or will he. Simply asking for the money back doesn't work for plebs like us, why should it work for him?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Apr - 6:56

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 15 Apr - 8:12

You have to ask why two different men from two different walks off life who never met or spoke to each other said he raped them.

They didn't go to the police like women don't.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 15 Apr - 8:24

kitti wrote:You have to ask why two different men from two different walks off life who never met or spoke to each other  said he raped them.

Exactly. A lot of women will not go to the police as there is STILL this feeling of 'you asked for it'!!
I think its absolutely disgraceful the way victims of sexual abuse and rape are treated!
This MP was accused of rape and sexual abuse, why shouldn't he have to go to court and face the charges against him?
As it happened, he was found not guilty, why should he get any reimbursement for it?
WE wouldn't!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Apr - 8:25

kitti wrote:You have to ask why two different men from two different walks off life who never met or spoke to each other  said he raped them.

Good point
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Apr - 8:42

Kitti, one of the Men ( not boys) told a friend that Nigel had made a pass at him, he must have been in Nigel's House at the time. The friend told him to sleep in the Loft , but the guy ended up sleeping in Nigel's bed.!!!! This is why the case was thrown out , Why didn't the Woman MP who was told by an un-named source about Nigel speak to him first?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Apr - 9:33

wjk wrote:

Exactly. A lot of women will not go to the police as there is STILL this feeling of 'you asked for it'!!
I think its absolutely disgraceful the way victims of sexual abuse and rape are treated!
This MP was accused of rape and sexual abuse, why shouldn't he have to go to court and face the charges against him?
As it happened, he was found not guilty, why should he get any reimbursement for it?
WE wouldn't!!  

Exactly so wjk. You have it there. Another reason, which must be uppermost in the minds of the victims is the derisory sentences which are normally handed out, and that reinforces in the victims mind, that in the eyes of the law at least,, they must have asked for it in some way. In addition to which the humiliation that (especially women) have to go through in terms of testing, are enough by themselves to put women off.

if the victims whether male or female could be assured that once their own humiliation was over, the perpetrator having been tried and found guilty would get exactly what was coming to them I feel a lot more would be willing to come forward.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Apr - 9:48

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10714399/Student-admits-adding-drama-to-claims-Nigel-Evans-raped-him.html

I rest my case.

A further 3 young men did not want to give evidence but were threatened by Lancashire Police that they would be charged if they did not.

The cases go back to 2002 - 2009????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3