Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Article on Madeleine vanished "into thin air" - mccannfiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Article on Madeleine vanished "into thin air" - mccannfiles

Post  interested on Tue 11 Mar - 15:52

The Mirror article entitled ""Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Other mysterious cases of people, planes and boats VANISHING into thin air" is available at www.mccannfiles.com (under latest news, scroll down).

What is particularly interesting is that while Madeleine McCann was pictured, the section dealing with the disappearance of Madeleine vanished "into thin air" approximately five hours after it was published online.

The article is reproduced in its COMPLETE original version at www.mccannfiles.com

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Article on Madeleine vanished "into thin air" - mccannfiles

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Mar - 16:24

Hi interested, it looks like the Mirror has removed it m but it is still in mccannfiles

missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Other mysterious cases of people, planes and boats VANISHING into thin air, 10 March 2014

Front page graphic teaser: 'Flight MH370 & other mysterious disappeances' Daily Mirror (now removed)

Mystery: From boats to planes and people

[Note: The article below originally included a section on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Approximately 5 hours after it was published online that particular section, somewhat ironically, vanished 'into thin air'. It is reproduced in its complete original version below.]

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Other mysterious cases of people, planes and boats VANISHING into thin air Daily Mirror

Mar 10, 2014 13:37 | By Rebecca Pocklington

As the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 remains a mystery, here are 10 more unexplained disappearances

The rescue effort to find missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is well into its third day but it's not the first mystery disappearance to grip the globe.

The flight disappeared off the radar on Saturday and was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast after losing contact with air traffic controllers.

Initial fears were that terrorists could have been responsible for the incident, as it emerged two passengers were using stolen passports.

But there was a glimmer of hope on Sunday lunchtime as one family received a dial tone when trying to contact a passenger on the plane.

This was described by Malaysia's Civil Aviation Authority Azharuddin Abdul Rahman as an "unprecedented aviation mystery", and it is just the latest in a long line of strange disappearances.

Here are some more: Mary CCeleste etc , but I couldn't see Madeleine

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean on Tue 11 Mar - 16:42

Perhaps some didn't like the factual tone of the paragraph:

"Maddie McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007, while she was on holiday with her family in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Her parents Kate and Gerry had left Madeline and her twin siblings in the room while they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant with a group of friends.

They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.

It was first treated as an abduction by local police, before theories she may have died in the apartment arose and her parents became suspects.

That line of enquiry eventually ran cold, and several theories over who could have snatched the then three-year-old have surfaced ever since.

It became one of the most reported missing persons cases in the world, capturing millions' of people's hearts.

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July last year - two years into a review of the case - and made renewed appeals on television in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.

After shelving their inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance Portuguese authorities said last October that a review had uncovered enough new information to justify reopening it."

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Mar - 17:10

frencheuropean wrote:Perhaps some didn't like the factual tone of the paragraph:

"Maddie McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007, while she was on holiday with her family in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Her parents Kate and Gerry had left Madeline and her twin siblings in the room while they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant with a group of friends.

They then allegedly took turns to check on them, before Kate discovered her eldest daughter was missing at around 10pm.

It was first treated as an abduction by local police, before theories she may have died in the apartment arose and her parents became suspects.

That line of enquiry eventually ran cold, and several theories over who could have snatched the then three-year-old have surfaced ever since.

It became one of the most reported missing persons cases in the world, capturing millions' of people's hearts.

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July last year - two years into a review of the case - and made renewed appeals on television in the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.

After shelving their inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance Portuguese authorities said last October that a review had uncovered enough new information to justify reopening it."

Thanks frenchperson, was that in the mcannfiles, i didn't see it. I't's not the usual gushing report. I was only thinking how the mccanns are conspicuous by their absence. I bought a Magazine in the Supermarket near me today and looked at the front page of all the Papers, not one article about the mccanns, SY or anything to do with the case, maybe SY have been told not to talk to the press about the case because of the Portugese criticism.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Tue 11 Mar - 17:28

Hi Panda - "frencheuropean" has posted the entire complete original version which was captured by mccannfiles before it "vanished into thin air" and, by the way, thanks to "frencheuropean" for posting it, I'm hopeless when it comes to "reproducing" these things, all I can do it draw attention to articles and trust that others will post them if they think they are worthy of attention.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean on Tue 11 Mar - 18:01

You are welcome interested.
(Perhaps someone could explain to you in better English than mine how to copy and paste? If I can do i it's not that complicated!)

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Tue 11 Mar - 18:09

frencheuropean wrote:You are welcome interested.
(Perhaps someone could explain to you in better English than mine how to copy and paste? If I can do i it's not that complicated!)

It's embarrassing to admit but I've had several lessons in how to copy and paste but I've still not been able to master it. At my age, I'm thankful to be able to turn the computer "on" and "off" - and I DO mean truly thankful.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 11 Mar - 18:26

I wonder what it costs to have Carter Ruck working 24/7 to censor the media and sanitise the mccann reputation.They must feel like the little boy with his finger in the dyke most of the time.
What a life those poor children have to look forward to.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Mar - 19:01

Thanks frenchperson, I wonder what the McCanns will make of all this, all their Press contacts will not want to print anything about Madeleine now, Redwood must be mortified LOL

interested, If I can copy and paste, I'm sure you can.  It's the photos I can't do.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Tue 11 Mar - 19:23

thanks for that little gem Frencheuropean.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 11 Mar - 20:46

Don't the mccanns realise that 'pulling' an article that isn't even libellous makes them look even more guilty.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 11 Mar - 20:50

The fact that not many people had even read the article or heard about it before it was pulled....has drawn people's attention to something that they wouldn't off even known about....idiots....especially Wright...they need to get a new sock puppet .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi on Tue 11 Mar - 21:03

kitti wrote:The fact that not many people had even read the article or heard about it before it was pulled....has drawn people's attention to something    that they wouldn't off even known about....idiots....especially Wright...they need to get a new sock puppet .

I know the guy is related by marriage, but it seems strange for him to be so involved. Perhaps he is paid by the fund to be monitor in chief.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 12 Mar - 16:15

jassi wrote:
kitti wrote:The fact that not many people had even read the article or heard about it before it was pulled....has drawn people's attention to something    that they wouldn't off even known about....idiots....especially Wright...they need to get a new sock puppet .

I know the guy is related by marriage, but it seems strange for him to be so involved. Perhaps he is paid by the fund to be monitor in chief.

Hi jassi, I can't see any reference to Wright , do we know for sure it was him who pulled the Article.??? I would have thought it would be SY after the criticism they got from the Portugese Police and because of the upcoming libel Trial .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi on Wed 12 Mar - 16:35

Panda wrote:
jassi wrote:

Hi jassi, I can't see any reference to Wright , do we know for sure it was him who pulled the Article.??? I would have thought it would be SY after the criticism they got from the Portugese Police and because of the upcoming libel Trial .

No idea, it was Kitti who mentioned him. I was really commenting on his role in general at Skipton Central.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused on Wed 12 Mar - 16:42

interested wrote:

It's embarrassing to admit but I've had several lessons in how to copy and paste but I've still not been able to master it.  At my age, I'm  thankful to be able to turn the computer "on" and "off" - and I DO mean truly thankful.

As I hadn't a clue about cutting and pasting either for years, I enrolled at our local college for a part time course, a few hours to suit per week, and it was brilliant. I learned loads and even got diplomas with distinction at levels I, II and III City & Guilds. Best thing I've ever done. Students were from all ages and I think the oldest was in her 80s. I'm too old to use my qualifications to find work now, but I still feel proud to have achieved them.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 12 Mar - 16:45

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:
jassi wrote:

No idea, it was Kitti who mentioned him. I was really commenting on his role in general at Skipton Central.

O.K. right, I had another look at the Article but couldn't see his name . Yes, ha does seem to have been involved in the case, but he and his Wife are quite close to the McCanns, they spent their first Christmas without Madeleine in Yorkshire with the Wrights. He wasn't a very good witness foor them though was he, in fact the McCanns, for all their contact with people in high places, most of their Witnesses were family, as far as remember, none of the Tapas group.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Wed 12 Mar - 19:58

good on you dazed and confused, excellent work and results.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 12 Mar - 20:24

Michael wright has admitted he trolled these sites re the his witness statement at the libel trial.

I know for a fact he trolled YouTube .

And....the NEW sighting.....madeleine has been spotted in a hotel in Crete ....wonder where this little gem came from..

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:35

Sponsored content