Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

When are we full.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When are we full.

Post  katertaif on Fri 14 Mar - 22:52

There is a world of difference between being a racist and a realist. The colour of an immigrants skin doesn't matter. What does matter is how long can we keep taking them in. To put it another way how far can the population increase before disaster? For example, the French are also complaining about too many immigrants, yet their population is about the same as ours, and they have two and a half times our land.

The recent flooding disasters have shown how vulnerable we already are where are we going to put the houses schools hospitals and the rest of the infrastructure to cater for the increased numbers? State pensions can no longer be regarded as automatic, and people are having to invest in their own retirement. How can we justify that? Then we have medical migrants, Bogus asylum seekers. East Europeans coming to get money and send it back to their families. the golden goose is being bled to death

Yes bogus asylum seekers. I believe the vast vast majority are bogus. A genuine asylum seeker fleeing from torture or death would seek protection in the first safe country he came to. We are an island, it doesn't matter what direction they come from, they are crossing safe borders to get here. That is not genuine asylum seeking I used the word he because the vast majority are men - young men, and their families are apparently in no danger. There are several other reasons why a strong case can be made not only to halt immigration, but start to reverse it. The arranged marriage scam which is not valid in Islam, so why are they allowed to use it to bring more in? Then again why must the happy family live here? why are again asylum seekers and illegal immigrants allowed to marry what amounts to a British passport?

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sat 15 Mar - 12:29

I was a Saturday Girl working in a well done Chain Store and there were about 3 0r 4 Indian Girls who were allowed to wear their Saris as long as they wore the Company Cardigan over it. A couple of them went back to India to bring back 'boyfriends' chosen by their parents . They would get married and a few months down the line, divorced.

The Government and Police should have clamped down on this practice and illegals years ago, We are an Island so it is easy for someone to enter Britain, why, when they were making Sailors redundant did they not set up a Sea Patrol to employ them and , again, like Australia, vet the would be asylum seekers on an Island near the Airport so that if they don't qualify they are sent back without stepping on British soil and becoming untraceable. The Border Agency has thousands that have become untraceable in Britain.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

When we are full

Post  katertaif on Sat 15 Mar - 16:27

Hi Panda

This arranged marriage bureau is in effect nothing more than a scam, with the object of legally getting yet more in to Britain. To the best of my knowledge, no religion or race actually enforces arranged marriages.

Take Islam, women have very few rights, almost none, but they do have one absolute right, and that is to refuse to marry any particular man. That makes a nonsense of the arranged marriage then and there. It has no place in their culture, and certainly has no place in ours. Even if we assume that a girl will follow her parents, why is it that the happy couple absolutely never choose to settle down in Pakistan or wherever the groom hails from. why is it invariably here?

One of the episodes of border force showed a Welsh lady who already had grown up children, falling for a young handsome Indian. Fine, I have no problem with that as such. When applying for his visa, she claimed how desperately in love she was, and how devastated she would be if his visa was refused. Once again no question of settling down with him in India. Left to me, she would have had to get over it or stay there.

The same applies to all these illegals who manage to get on with what amounts to a British passport. (I used to call them girl friends) it is nothing more than a scam to stay here. Give the girl the choice between going to his home country to live or an annulment, then we would see how many of these marriages are made in Heaven.

Medical Migrants are another case. They contract the disease in their home countries, but cannot afford the treatment so no problem, claim to be homosexual, and in danger of torture cross four or five safe borders to get here and Bob's your uncle. free treatment courtesy of the British tax payer.

The list is endless and it is long past time, for far tougher measures or there may well be a spark here that will make the August riots look like a tea party. The alternative is to import every scrap of food because we need all the land to build on.

We are in the position where our population has not been allowed to grow naturally with the infrastructure gradually growing with it we have had a step increase in population to suit others. and we are just starting to see the results where our culture is submerged in theirs. If they want to establish their culture and traditions in Britain what was the purpose of leaving their home countries?

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sat 15 Mar - 17:01

Hi Katertaif

When you have a Judge who allows an immigrant to stay in this Country because he had formed a relationship with a Cat, say goodbye to any progess in curbing illegal immigrants. Aparrently , he and his 'partner ' split, but he plucked the heartstrings of the Judge by pleading that he would be heartbroken if he didn't see the cat again........I would have told him to take the cat with him, the girl could easily buy another cat.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

When we are full

Post  katertaif on Sat 15 Mar - 22:03

Hi Panda

Theresa May did try to claim that story was in effect untrue, but it was well documented. As you say he could easily have taken the cat with him if it meant so much. I doubt if the cat would have cared one way or the other. it does indeed show how far we have gone down the slippery slope to being submerged in a mish mash of foreign culture and tradition. If that is what their intentions are why do they not stay in their own country?

Another episode of border force showed a Nigerian who was clearly in his late twenties or early thirties, claiming that he was only 15 years old and as such a vulnerable child who could not be shipped back. he was apparently taken from the airport and put up in a hotel while arrangements were made to verify or disprove his real age. now for me, since he was plainly lying, a dentist could have been called to the airport and examined his teeth. he could then have been put on the next aircraft. This would have taken perhaps a little more than a cuple of hours. From the hotel they put him up in he absconded (quelle surprise) This is how soft we've become.

Back to Islam it is the solemn duty of every Muslim to help Islamify, in whatever way he can the host country. In other words us along with the rest of the western world. They don't even try to hide that any more. Their numbers now being enough to come out of the closet as it were. (They used to deny it)

One way or another we are in serious trouble, and people are only just beginning to realise it. Our Parliamentarians who have caused it of course dare not admit that. Instead we continue getting the of codswallop of how good immigration is, and how they contribute to our society. Perhaps a few do the majority are taking full advantage.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Mar - 8:42

I watched a Documentary recently about immigration and apparently 30/40 years ago they helped Britain prosper and there are many gainfully employed who are an asset. we are talking about the illegals , the Muslims who can claim for all their wives, the spread of Mosques while our own religious beliefs decline, their own schools which segregate them from our children , instead of integrating. I think it is Barnsley where English is a second language.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 16 Mar - 9:05

Panda wrote:I was a Saturday Girl working in a well done Chain Store and there were about 3 0r 4 Indian Girls who were allowed to wear their Saris as long as they wore the Company Cardigan over it. A couple of them went back to India to bring back 'boyfriends' chosen by their parents . They would get married and a few months down the line, divorced.

The Government and Police should have clamped down on this practice and illegals years ago, We are an Island so it is easy for someone to enter Britain, why, when they were making Sailors  redundant did they not set up a Sea Patrol to employ them and  , again, like Australia, vet the would be asylum seekers on an Island near the Airport so that if they don't qualify they are sent back without stepping on British soil and becoming untraceable. The Border Agency has thousands that have become untraceable in Britain.

A few years ago, I was sent to a school in a nearby large city, where most of the children and staff were Asian. At break time, sitting in the staffroom, no one spoke to me and it became obvious that they had wanted an Asian person sent as a supply teacher. However, while they were chatting among themselves and pretending I wasn't there, I heard two women talking about arranged marriages. One of the women said she was stopping at four because it might become suspicious if she did more. Both the women were talking about how much they had been paid!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

When are we full

Post  katertaif on Sun 16 Mar - 10:51

Good morning Panda

You are right (again) there are many people only too willing to exploit this loophole in our laws. Some of the worst offenders being Asian, who as far as they are concerned are simply reforming this society to one that suits them better. Some years ago now there was a huge scandal over people doing it. Mostly men were openly putting themselves up for marriage and a subsequent divorce. For money of course

That, together with arranged marriage forms a small but significant part of the never ending stream. When you add in the medical migrants, the bogus asylum seekers the bogus students and the just plain illegals, it adds up to a large number. We are going through a step increase in population, and it isn't going to get any better.

Then we have the citizens of the EU taking advantage of our lack of preparing our young people from taking their place in the workforce. They fill that gap. The majority are transient of course. They send  their money, whether from work or from our pockets home to pay for children, wives etc. Another drain. Of course people say, as an expat that is what I, and thousands like me were doing in Saudi Arabia, sending our money home. Yes but at the same time they were selling their oil and gas to us, books balanced. here there is no such balance.

As you say in Barnsley English is now the second language, and that will inevitably spread to other towns and cities. No other country in the world would allow a school to have so many languages spoken, plus providing interpreters at every verse end. Apart from the sheer expense, it leaves the indigenous at a disadvantage and sends a clear signal to the world come along we will take you in. It is in effect no longer our country. Living in a powder keg, and giving off sparks springs to mind.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Mar - 11:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:I was a Saturday Girl working in a well done Chain Store and there were about 3 0r 4 Indian Girls who were allowed to wear their Saris as long as they wore the Company Cardigan over it. A couple of them went back to India to bring back 'boyfriends' chosen by their parents . They would get married and a few months down the line, divorced.

The Government and Police should have clamped down on this practice and illegals years ago, We are an Island so it is easy for someone to enter Britain, why, when they were making Sailors  redundant did they not set up a Sea Patrol to employ them and  , again, like Australia, vet the would be asylum seekers on an Island near the Airport so that if they don't qualify they are sent back without stepping on British soil and becoming untraceable. The Border Agency has thousands that have become untraceable in Britain.

A few years ago, I was sent to a school in a nearby large city, where most of the children and staff were Asian. At break time, sitting in the staffroom, no one spoke to me and it became obvious that they had wanted an Asian person sent as a supply teacher. However, while they were chatting among themselves and pretending I wasn't there, I heard two women talking about arranged marriages. One of the women said she was stopping at four because it might become suspicious if she did more. Both the women were talking about how much they had been paid!


Morning AnnaEsse, That's disgraceful , I would have reported it , anonymously to the Immigration Dept or the Home Office. I remember reading that even a Registrar was taking bribes.!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Mar - 11:30

katertaif wrote:Good morning Panda

You are right (again) there are many people only too willing to exploit this loophole in our laws. Some of the worst offenders being Asian, who as far as they are concerned are simply reforming this society to one that suits them better. Some years ago now there was a huge scandal over people doing it. Mostly men were openly putting themselves up for marriage and a subsequent divorce. For money of course

That, together with arranged marriage forms a small but significant part of the never ending stream. When you add in the medical migrants, the bogus asylum seekers the bogus students and the just plain illegals, it adds up to a large number. We are going through a step increase in population, and it isn't going to get any better.

Then we have the citizens of the EU taking advantage of our lack of preparing our young people from taking their place in the workforce. They fill that gap. The majority are transient of course. They send  their money, whether from work or from our pockets home to pay for children, wives etc. Another drain. Of course people say, as an expat that is what I, and thousands like me were doing in Saudi Arabia, sending our money home. Yes but at the same time they were selling their oil and gas to us, books balanced. here there is no such balance.

As you say in Barnsley English is now the second language, and that will inevitably spread to other towns and cities. No other country in the world would allow a school to have so many languages spoken, plus providing interpreters at every verse end. Apart from the sheer expense, it leaves the indigenous at a disadvantage and sends a clear signal to the world come along we will take you in. It is in effect no longer our country. Living in a powder keg, and giving off sparks springs to mind.

Top of the Morning to you, it's blue skies and sunshine here   I'm half watching Sunday Politics discussing a Referendum , I would have had more respect for Farage if he had resigned from the EU and fought a campaign in Britain.

As regards the immigration problem , not one MP promising to deal with this as part of their campaign. He is being quizzed for employing his Wife when he has said earlier he would not. Cameron and Osborne come from wealthy backgrounds so we must assume they don't have to fiddle their expenses.

Osborne some time ago was caught in a yacht having a meeting with a with a Russian Oligarch , and Cameron had a new Bathroom put in No. 10 at a cost of £30,000, the Labour Party is guilty of taking money from the Guy who embezzled the Co-op, so what chance have we got of reforming Government ???


































Osborne some time ago was


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

When we are full

Post  katertaif on Fri 21 Mar - 22:59

Panda wrote:I watched a Documentary recently about immigration and apparently 30/40 years ago they helped Britain prosper and there are many gainfully employed who are an asset.  we are talking about the illegals , the Muslims who can claim for all their wives, the spread of Mosques while our own religious beliefs decline, their own schools which segregate them from our children , instead of integrating. I think it is Barnsley where English is a second language.

That is true Panda, what many forget is that it was Enoch Powell who as he relevant minister signed the first protocol allowing large numbers of West Indians into the country. Enoch saw the error of what he had done but the genie was out of the bottle by then. The problem was that the second world war coming so relatively quickly after the great war had taken many of the bus drivers, train drivers conductors etc. etc. and we had a serious labour shortage. more so that any other country who had lost similar numbers of men but could afford to. Russia, the USA etc. Germany also lost great numbers of men, but were receiving massive amounts of help, while we were still paying.

So we desperately needed men. what I cannot understand, and I think Enoch came to realise is why they were not offered temporary contracts and repatriation when their jobs could be filled by the indigenous. Many of he Middle Eastern countries will only employ people on such contracts and when you have no work out you go. Draconian I agree, but the situation we have now is every bit as bad for the indigenous gradually being replaced by the new indigenous.

As I'm sure you know Panda Powell never made any "rivers of blood" speech at least not in that context. periodically storms cause a red mud to colour the Tiber and this was always regarded as blood, foretelling some disaster. Enoch said "I seem to see the Tiber flowing as with much blood" he was foretelling the disaster overtaking us.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Sat 22 Mar - 9:14

Morning katerfail,

Too late now, the Genie is out of the bottle and because we allow segregated schools there will be no integration . I know we have Catholic schools but the members speak English , the Muslim schools are quite different. The woman who wore a cross around her neck had to take it off because it was considered offensive , yet nothing is done about yashmaks .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

When we are full

Post  katertaif on Mon 24 Mar - 9:03

Good morning Panda

As you say a woman wearing a crucifix around her neck was made to take it off, because it may give offence. I seem to remember another case where a woman was sacked. Yet again as you say, they are allowed to behave in any way they wish. It offends me to see a group of Guinness bottles parading down the street, I'm sure it offends a number of people, so why is the same criteria not applied? Yes they have tried it at Birmingham University among other places and the resulting furore has made the authorities retract the rulings.

They come here ostensibly for a better freer life, away from the restrictions of their home countries. yet immediately start turning this once green and pleasant land into a carbon copy of what they have run away from. It only makes sense when it is realised that the intent is to take over and not integrate.

In all my travels, and in every single country I've been to it has always been made quite clear that I would conform to their codes of practice for want of a better expression, and they would not conform to mine. Nor should they, I fully agree.

The same should have been practiced here from the very start. they should examine our way of life and our values from all angles and decide if that is what they want or not. If that is what they want then fine come in. If they do not agree, than stay away. Simples  enough for a Meerkat to understand. Of course when you take into account what they have in reality come for, then it makes much more sense.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Panda on Mon 24 Mar - 9:34

Morning katertaif,

'Guinness Bottles'........I like it.  

Even our Universities have had to concede to some Muslim demands The French had the courage to ban the nicqab and survived protests , yet both Labour and Conservative Governments have failed miserably to halt the takeover of Britain., probably because of vested interests . If the Muslims made the effort to integrate I wouldn't mind. In the Street where my Sister lives one of the residents made a formal complaint to the Council about the cooking smells from the house next door, not funny really though is it LOL I think the Council told her to keep her windows closed

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: When are we full.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum