Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

+20
kathybelle
fred
kitti
jinvta
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
mossman
snowflake
jay2001
Panda
weissnicht
fuzeta
wjk
interested
almostgothic
jassi
dutchclogs
MaryB
pennylane
Annabel
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Empty Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  Guest Thu 27 Mar - 11:53

kitti wrote:Remember when the twins first started school and a little boy turned round and said to one off them...'your sisters  dead'...Kate McCann said that he was just a child and didn't know what he was saying......well guess what, that's going to happen a lot to those poor children and it's going to be very hard to prevent people having opinions and keeping their opinions to themselves.

Every day as they get older and they walk out off that front door they will be 'known' for what their parents have done to them....the twins....the brother and sister off Madeleine McCann who disappeared due to their parents neglect...always.

I felt sorry for them then and I feel even more sorry for them as they get older because its going to be very hard for them.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they grew up, moved miles away, changed names and changed identities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Empty Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  Lioned Sat 29 Mar - 19:56

I doubt that David Cameron wants to be bothered with this, i dont think there's many votes in it for him.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 29 Mar - 20:22

from what I can conclude from many of the comments of media articles people are fed up with the McCs, the amount of money spent on one missing child, and the constant updating of the "SY investigation". I agree with Lioned that there aren't any votes in it for Cameron.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5