Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  malena stool on Sun 23 Mar - 9:19

jay2001 wrote:Hi Malena - I have days of senior moments!

Never used to believe in conspiracy theories, but there has to be some reason why successive governments pander to this pair. áIf we knew what that was we might understand why they're protected. áThe media are scared of their hotshot lawyers, but MP's etc can claim Parliamentary privilege if they spoke out.

Every MP was sent a copy of Tony Bennett's booklet in the last govt and many are still in the House. áNone of them seem remotely interested in finding the truth and Dr Amaral has to fight this battle alone. áLesser men would've crumbled by now. áPraying that he wins his case and wish it would continue as soon as possible.
Hi jay, I've progressed to the next stage... I have more senior moments than days..áá

I've always believed in the conspiracy theory, the insertion of Mitchell as the Family Liaison Officer convinced me. What other family of a missing child has had a FLO supplied by the incumbent government rather than a trained serving police officer?

Mitchell was never trained to handle distressed, distraught parents... He is a reporter, a hack, a manipulator of data, (real or imagined) to suit a set of circumstances... He's a Propagandist no more no less. Goebbels would have been proud of the ludicrous statements Mitchell has conjured up and it is because our gonadless media never refute his puerile garbage for the faeces it is, his ridiculous twaddle becomes accepted as truth by the mindless supporters of two self confessed child neglecters.

Whatever the reasoning behind government interference in what is essentially a civil case, it goes beyond party politics. All parties have remained quiet about Madeleine's disappearance, big brownie points would be earned by the party that tabled a motion to bring the truth into the public domain, but her case is never mentioned.

Like you I wish Amaral all good thoughts in his case against Madeleine's parents who found it more convenient to use money donated to find Madeleine to persecute the leader of the team searching for her.....

Shame they never bothered to look themselves.... Makes you wonder why they didn't.....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13250
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:03

kathybelle wrote:Thanks Kitti and WJK. xx

None of us knew Madeleine, but we care deeply what happened to her, on that fateful night. We've expressed how much we care for her, in our posts, ever since the news broke of her disappearance, almost 7yrs ago.

If Madeleine was around now, she would be almost 11yrs of age and she would soon be going to 'big school'.

Instead, she is in a place, known only to her parents and anyone who took her from their apartment, with their blessing. If Madeleine was genuinely missing, she wasn't worthy of a search by her parents and her wider family. All she was worthy of was having her name on a fund, that she was never going to benefit from.

I hope that when their lives come to an end, those who mistreated Madeleine during her short life, took part in events that lead to Madeleine's disappearance, didn't search for Madeleine and have supported the McCanns, rot in hell.

" rot in hell"

read this a few days ago and it has stayed with me. A very dreadful thing to say to those of us who do not believe the parents of Madeleine are guilty of any part in her disappearance...........no matter your beliefs, a dreadful thing to say.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 25 Mar - 23:44

Is it as dreadful as "He deserves hatred, he deserves to feel fear"?

In case you need reminding, those were Kate McCann's words on Goncalo Amaral, the policeman who was trying to find out what happened to her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Tue 25 Mar - 23:47

snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Thanks Kitti and WJK. xx

None of us knew Madeleine, but we care deeply what happened to her, on that fateful night. We've expressed how much we care for her, in our posts, ever since the news broke of her disappearance, almost 7yrs ago.

If Madeleine was around now, she would be almost 11yrs of age and she would soon be going to 'big school'.

Instead, she is in a place, known only to her parents and anyone who took her from their apartment, with their blessing. If Madeleine was genuinely missing, she wasn't worthy of a search by her parents and her wider family. All she was worthy of was having her name on a fund, that she was never going to benefit from.

I hope that when their lives come to an end, those who mistreated Madeleine during her short life, took part in events that lead to Madeleine's disappearance, didn't search for Madeleine and have supported the McCanns, rot in hell.

" rot in hell"

read this a few days ago and it has stayed with me. A very dreadful thing to say to those of us who do not believe the parents of Madeleine are guilty of any part in her disappearance...........no matter your beliefs, a dreadful thing to say.
Just by abandoning their children while they went for a pie and a pint with their buddies, opened a window (no pun intended) of opportunity for the alleged abductor snowflake. If this is what did indeed happen, even the most ardent believer in the McCann's innocence surely has to concede that if the parents were with their children, (where they should have been) then could have been no abduction. If an abduction really took place....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13250
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 25 Mar - 23:50

I hope that when their lives come to an end, those who mistreated Madeleine during her short life, took part in events that lead to Madeleine's disappearance, didn't search for Madeleine and have supported the McCanns, rot in hell. wrote:

I agree with every word except the 'have supported the McCanns' because I know some of those are not mean. Some are just stupid and others naive. However, I include in the 'rot in hell' club all those who have always shown more concern for the parents than for the child which was the only true victim.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:51

Do you all believe in hell?
I would really appreciate kathy Belles answer.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 25 Mar - 23:53

On earth? Without a doubt.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 25 Mar - 23:53

snowflake wrote:Do you all believe in hell?
No. But I believe in karma and the McCanns have it coming. In big bills.

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:54

Claudia79 wrote:On earth? Without a doubt.

No, not on earth.
Hell after life?

And im not stupid or naive.

Last edited by snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:55; edited 1 time in total

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:54

Iris wrote:
No. áBut I believe in karma and the McCanns have it coming. áIn big bills.

Not an answer.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 25 Mar - 23:54

snowflake wrote:

No, not on earth.
Hell after life?

Nope.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 25 Mar - 23:56

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

"No" is not an answer? What is it, then?

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Tue 25 Mar - 23:57

Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

"No" is not an answer? áWhat is it, then?

Karma doesn't happen, not for many who deserve it.
But hell might happen for those who do.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 25 Mar - 23:59

snowflake wrote:

No, not on earth.
Hell after life?

So you're mean? áá

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Wed 26 Mar - 0:00

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:

No, not on earth.
Hell after life?

So you're mean? ááá

couldnt be bothered typing that one, but i dont think i am.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 26 Mar - 0:02

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

So is "no" an answer, or not?

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 26 Mar - 0:05

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:

No, not on earth.
Hell after life?

So you're mean? ááá

couldnt be bothered typing that áone, but i dont think i am.

I don't think you are too.
I forgot to include another 'group' but I also think you don't belong to it: neglectful parents who have done exactly the same thing the McCanns did to their children or even worse and who feel forced to defend them because they have very heavy consciences.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Wed 26 Mar - 0:07

Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

Sorry yes its an answer to your belief in hell but the "karma" rubbish is not.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Wed 26 Mar - 0:07

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

Snowflake, months and months ago, you came on here, discrediting my posts, because I stated why the McCanns were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. I asked you, why you believed the McCanns were not involved with Madeleine's disappearance. You did a disappearing act without giving me an answer.

I'll do a deal with you, because I asked my question first, you answer my question and I'll answer yours. áá

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 26 Mar - 0:09

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Not an answer.

This may come as a great shock to you Snowflake, but I am as entitled to believe in Karma as you are to believe in hell. I haven't been so rude as to call your beliefs "rubbish" so what gives you the right to think you can do it to me?

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Wed 26 Mar - 0:10

kathybelle wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Not an answer.

Snowflake, months and months ago, áyou came on here, discrediting my posts, because I stated why the McCanns were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. I asked you, why you believed the McCanns were not involved with Madeleine's disappearance. You did a disappearing act without giving me an answer.

I'll do a deal with you, because I asked my question first, you answer my question and I'll answer yours. áá

Why do you think I should "rot in hell"

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 26 Mar - 0:11

Karma does exist. I've seen it in action with my very own eyes. Does it happen every time? I have no idea. If it doesn't happen in front of my eyes does it mean it doesn't happen? Certainly not.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Wed 26 Mar - 0:12

Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

This may come as a great shock to you Snowflake, but I am as entitled to believe in Karma as you are to believe in hell. áI haven't been so rude as to call your beliefs "rubbish" so what gives you the right to think you can do it to me?

Did jimmy Saville have "karma"

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 26 Mar - 0:14

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:

This may come as a great shock to you Snowflake, but I am as entitled to believe in Karma as you are to believe in hell. áI haven't been so rude as to call your beliefs "rubbish" so what gives you the right to think you can do it to me?

Did jimmy Saville have á"karma"

Not an answer. Why don't you answer the question? Unless, of course, you are just here to be abusive.

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake on Wed 26 Mar - 0:18

Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

Did jimmy Saville have á"karma"

Not an answer. áWhy don't you answer the question? áUnless, of course, you are just here to be abusive.

It is an answer. you believe in "karma" . So did Jimy saville endure "karma"?
Was he not glorified, applauded, knighted in life?
No "karma" there.
I didnt mean to be rude. so apologies. At least i havent said you will "rot in hell" even if you dont believe in it.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top