Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

+20
kathybelle
fred
kitti
jinvta
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
mossman
snowflake
jay2001
Panda
weissnicht
fuzeta
wjk
interested
almostgothic
jassi
dutchclogs
MaryB
pennylane
Annabel
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Empty Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  Guest Wed 26 Mar - 0:26

No Snowflake, it is not an answer, and we are not discussing Jimmy Saville here. But if you really want to know, he certainly was not applauded in death, his gravestone was torn up and smashed, all traces of his life obliterated, and his family have to live with the shame. It's not how I personally would want to be remembered, and not how I would want to go and meet my Maker. And I have zero fear of rotting in your Hell or anybody else's, because my God is a loving God and wouldn't do that to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Empty Re: David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry

Post  snowflake Wed 26 Mar - 0:37

Iris wrote:No Snowflake, it is not an answer, and we are not discussing Jimmy Saville here.  But if you really want to know, he certainly was not applauded in death, his gravestone was torn up and smashed, all traces of his life obliterated, and his family have to live with the shame.  It's not how I personally would want to be remembered, and not how I would want to go and meet my Maker.  And I have zero fear of rotting in your Hell or anybody else's, because my God is a loving God and wouldn't do that to me.

All of that was after his death. So no "Karma" for him.
He will never know how reviled he is.
I thought you said you did not believe in hell?
You believe in God obviously but not hell?

I have no idea of whether there is a hell or not. If there is, then I can think of a few who should be there but not Madeleine's parents or those of us who believe that they are not involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.
Like you my God is a loving, forgiving God and i trust that my errors and mistakes will be forgiven.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 26 Mar - 5:09

Snowflake, you still haven't said why you believe the McCanns are not involved with Madeleine's disappearance and I think it is because you know deep down inside, that given the facts of the case, which are in the PJ files, the McCanns cannot fail to be involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

By the way Snowflake, now you have admitted that you are a  'God botherer', let me remind you that the McCanns, who hardly ever set foot in a church, turned to 'God bothering', in a bid to save their own skins.

Kate McCann's mother said that she couldn't understand why Kate asked her for the phone number of the Priest, who officiated at her marriage to Gerry, because her daughter and son-in-law, were not religious.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 26 Mar - 6:24

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:

"No" is not an answer?  What is it, then?

Karma doesn't happen, not for many who deserve it.
But hell might happen for those who do.

So is "no" an answer, or not?

Sorry yes its an answer to your belief in hell but the "karma" rubbish is not.

This may come as a great shock to you Snowflake, but I am as entitled to believe in Karma as you are to believe in hell.  I haven't been so rude as to call your beliefs "rubbish" so what gives you the right to think you can do it to me?

Did jimmy Saville have  "karma"

Karma simply means "action."

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkarmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.

So, if karma means "action, work or deed," and what we do has an affect on what happens subsequently (seems logical to me) then yes, Jimmy Savile had karma.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 26 Mar - 6:45

snowflake wrote:
Iris wrote:No Snowflake, it is not an answer, and we are not discussing Jimmy Saville here.  But if you really want to know, he certainly was not applauded in death, his gravestone was torn up and smashed, all traces of his life obliterated, and his family have to live with the shame.  It's not how I personally would want to be remembered, and not how I would want to go and meet my Maker.  And I have zero fear of rotting in your Hell or anybody else's, because my God is a loving God and wouldn't do that to me.

I have no idea of whether there is a hell or not. If there is, then I can think of a few who should be there but not Madeleine's parents or those of us who believe that they are not involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.
Like you my God is a loving, forgiving God and i trust that my errors and mistakes will be forgiven.

The Buddhist concept of karma does not imply awareness. It means cause and effect, that what we do affects us in this life and in the next life. In Buddhist thinking, until we achieve enlightenment, ie and awareness of how our deeds have affected us, we are condemned to repeat them in the next life. The Wheel of Life and Death.

ETA: I'll add my voice to those asking why you think the McCanns were not involved. I'd love to think that Madeleine was alive and well somewhere and that her parents were not lying. I'm ready to be convinced. Please go ahead.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 26 Mar - 6:48

Karma is alive and well and sitting for seven years on the door step of Rothley Towers. Karma has ensured the globe trotting celebrity wannabes have slowly but surely become more and more reclusive. Karma has burst that bubble. No matter what happens in the future, karma still whispers in the background, they will always be the couple who left three babies alone to go drinking.

Justice on the other hand is entirely different and justice for Madeleine has not yet arrived. It will, some day.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Mar - 7:29

snowflake wrote:

That's correct, I believe in God but not in Hell. Well done for spotting that one.  David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 307691 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 26 Mar - 7:38

Whoosh......there's she goes again.....without answering THAT question AGAIN.

Karma comes in the shape of Mr Amaral.

If he wins the case or loses the case it wont really matter as the mccanns won't get much in the way off money

If he wins......karma comes in the shape off the new The Truth off the Lie.

If he loses......karma comes in he shape off the new The Truth off the Lie.

Whichever way it goes...Karma will either be written or spoken....Karma is sitting on the shoulders off the mccanns ...

The fact that they have put Madeleine, their daughter , somewhere where the twins can't visit her and they too will be living in the shadow off a sister they barely knew and that was taken away from them because the mccanns put themselves before not only Madeleine but the twins...they must be very cold people to hide their own child and watch madeleines nanny, grandad, aunts and uncles and nephews nieces suffer the way they are, very cruel.

Do I believe the mccanns are 'happy' ..no.

Gerry McCann is probably going about his life and has accepted that hes got away with it.

Kate McCann will never be happy again.....that's Karma for you.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Mar - 7:43

I might be just getting old and tired, but I am having less and less patience now with ignorant, prejudiced people. Snowflake is no nice, deluded, little old lady. She's here to disrupt and that's it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 26 Mar - 7:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:

The Buddhist concept of karma does not imply awareness. It means cause and effect, that what we do affects us in this life and in the next life. In Buddhist thinking, until we achieve enlightenment, ie and awareness of how our deeds have affected us, we are condemned to repeat them in the next life. The Wheel of Life and Death.

ETA: I'll add my voice to those asking why you think the McCanns were not involved. I'd love to think that Madeleine was alive and well somewhere and that her parents were not lying. I'm ready to be convinced. Please go ahead.

Good morning Anna, good post.

As soon as I heard Kate McCann say, that she and her husband never searched for Madeleine and state that the reason for not searching was because 'as you can imagine, we were almost non functioning' my gut feeling was she and her husband were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. I became convinced that this was the case, when I discovered that the 'almost non functioning McCanns',along with their Tapas mates, were sorting out their timelines on pages that had been ripped out of Madeleine's sticker book, when they should have been out looking for Madeleine.

Madeleine wasn't only worthy of a search by at least one of her parents, she wasn't even worth a phone call to the GNR to say she was missing. That phone call came at 22:40 and was made by a member of the Ocean Club.

From that day forward, the McCanns have dissed Madeleine at every opportunity. They've done everything they can, to save their own skins, whilst not caring about saving the skin of the daughter they caused to disappear. The McCanns have also used Madeleine as a 'cash cow', when along with other members of their family, they set up a fund which they stated would be used to find Madeleine, when in fact it has been used to pay dodgy detectives and their inept spokesman Clarence Mitchell.

The terms of the fund, also state that the McCanns are able to use the fund, to assist their finances. If that wasn't bad enough, according to Clarence Mitchell, the fund can also assist the McCanns wider family.

I would also love Madeleine to be alive, well and living with a loving family. However the McCanns behaviour, tells me that Goncalo Amaral is correct, which is that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment, due to an accident. His belief is shared by the former PJ Chief Inspector, Tavares de Almeida.

If Madeleine had gone missing, without the McCanns knowledge, they would have searched for her. If the McCanns had arranged for Madeleine to live with a loving family, or if she had been abducted and given to a loving family, I feel sure that an adult member of that family, who saw Madeleine, would notify the police, if only to claim the reward, which was over £1m.

In my opinion, the McCanns are not fit to share accommodation with sewer rats. Their behaviour as been appalling, not only have they dissed Madeleine and done everything in their power to save their own skins, they've reeked havoc, on the lives of Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, who have done nothing but seek the truth.

How anyone can come on to a forum and state that the McCanns are innocent, is beyond me. Especially when so much information has been placed on here and other forums, to show that the McCanns can never be innocent.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 26 Mar - 8:11

If Madeleine is alive and well and aware of who she is, how will she feel if she sees the following videos. More to the point how will Sean and Amelie feel if they see these videos. How will they feel when they hear their grandmother say, how uplifted their father is now the fund is up and running? How will they feel when they hear their great uncle, Brian Kennedy, state that the fund will mainly be used for legal expenses. Madeleine had only been missing for around 2 weeks, yet neither of these people mention how much they miss her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

How will they feel, when they watch their uncle, John McCann grinning like a Cheshire cat, as he states that the family were devastated for a couple of days, due to Madeleine's disappearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

How magnanimous for John McCann to allow the police to work with them.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 26 Mar - 11:10

mossman wrote:Karma is alive and well and sitting for seven years on the door step of Rothley Towers.  Karma has ensured the globe trotting celebrity wannabes have slowly but surely become more and more reclusive.  Karma has burst that bubble. No matter what happens in the future, karma still whispers in the background, they will always be the couple who left three babies alone to go drinking.

Justice on the other hand is entirely different and justice for Madeleine has not yet arrived.  It will, some day.

Kate and Gerry McCann will always be two doctors who tried to persuade us that they really thought it was OK to leave three children alone in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country and that checking every 30 minutes was adequate. Two doctors don't have the intelligence to know that a child can choke in seconds?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 26 Mar - 11:11

kathybelle wrote:If Madeleine is alive and well and aware of who she is, how will she feel if she sees the following videos. More to the point how will Sean and Amelie feel if they see these videos. How will they feel when they hear their grandmother say, how uplifted their father is now the fund is up and running? How will they feel when they hear their great uncle, Brian Kennedy, state that the fund will mainly be used for legal expenses. Madeleine had only been missing for around 2 weeks, yet neither of these people mention how much they miss her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

How will they feel, when they watch their uncle, John McCann grinning like a Cheshire cat, as he states that the family were devastated for a couple of days, due to Madeleine's disappearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

How magnanimous for John McCann to allow the police to work with  them.

There's also the small matter of their mother having no trouble sleeping after the first few days.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 26 Mar - 11:14

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Good morning Anna, good post.

As soon as I heard Kate McCann say, that she and her husband never searched for Madeleine and state that the reason for not searching was because 'as you can imagine, we were almost non functioning' my gut feeling was she and her husband were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. I became convinced that this was the case, when I discovered that the 'almost non functioning McCanns',along with their Tapas mates, were sorting out their timelines on pages that had been ripped out of Madeleine's sticker book, when they should have been out looking for Madeleine.

Madeleine wasn't only worthy of a search by at least one of her parents, she wasn't even worth a phone call to the GNR to say she was missing. That phone call came at 22:40 and was made by a member of the Ocean Club.

From that day forward, the McCanns have dissed Madeleine at every opportunity. They've done everything they can, to save their own skins, whilst not caring about saving the skin of the daughter they caused to disappear. The McCanns have also used Madeleine as a 'cash cow', when along with other members of their family, they set up a fund which they stated would be used to find Madeleine, when in fact it has been used to pay dodgy detectives and their inept spokesman Clarence Mitchell.

The terms of the fund, also state that the McCanns are able to use the fund, to assist their finances. If that wasn't bad enough, according to Clarence Mitchell, the fund can also assist the McCanns wider family.

I would also love Madeleine to be alive, well and living with a loving family. However the McCanns behaviour, tells me that Goncalo Amaral is correct, which is that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment, due to an accident. His belief is shared by the former PJ Chief Inspector, Tavares de Almeida.

If Madeleine had gone missing, without the McCanns knowledge, they would have searched for her. If the McCanns had arranged for Madeleine to live with a loving family, or if she had been abducted and given to a loving family, I feel sure that an adult member of that family, who saw Madeleine, would notify the police, if only to claim the reward, which was over £1m.

In my opinion, the McCanns are not fit to share accommodation with sewer rats. Their behaviour as been appalling, not only have they dissed Madeleine and done everything in their power to save their own skins, they've reeked havoc, on the lives of Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, who have done nothing but seek the truth.

How anyone can come on to a forum and state that the McCanns are innocent, is beyond me. Especially when so much information has been placed on here and other forums, to show that the McCanns can never be innocent.

Well said kathybelle.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 26 Mar - 12:36

Well said indeed Anna and Kathybelle. It has, and still is, always been beyond my understanding just how and why the Mccanns have been feted as saintly beings, pandered to by the government, hailed as heros at a police dinner, given free flights here, there and everywhere and turned into some kind of saintly celebrities who should be worshipped, when the actual truth is that they are a pair of very selfish, child neglecting, money hungry couple who are so up themselves it´s untrue. The ever changing stories, the lies, the jogging, the hair do´s, the swanning about like royalty, as my mother would have said "even a blind man on a galloping horse could see through them". I believe now, as I did from day one, that the Mccanns know exactly what happened to that little girl. They can come up with as many dead, or alive paedos as they like, they can come up with spotty men, egg men, gypsies, swarthy foreigners or Martians, it won´t change anything, I believe, as do many others, that the Mccanns know what happened.

As for Karma, well I´m no expert but perhaps that old saying "be sure your sins will find you out" will burrow it´s way into the McCann heads and they´ll never have any peace of mind again until they can be honest. I too well remember Kate´s mother saying she couldn´t understand why they wanted the priest from UK as they were never particularly religious. They can swan around playing the celebrities and spending other peoples money for ever more, but if they truly are as religious as they now want people to believe, then they must be very worried indeed as to what will face them when they depart this earth.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Mar - 17:09

Claudia79 wrote:On earth? Without a doubt.

with ya on this one.

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 26 Mar - 23:35

Marky wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:On earth? Without a doubt.

with ya on this one.

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 25346 

David Cameron vows to speak to Portuguese government if British cops are hampered with their Madeleine McCann inquiry   - Page 4 944533 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 27 Mar - 3:54

Iris wrote:I might be just getting old and tired, but I am having less and less patience now with ignorant, prejudiced people.  Snowflake is no nice, deluded, little old lady.  She's here to disrupt and that's it.

Hi Iris

I share the same thoughts as yourself, regarding Snowflake. I thought Snowflake was a bored youngster, until I looked at her profile and saw she was 59yrs of age. I hope Snowflake, behaves in a better way, when she is away from cyber land, otherwise she is setting a bad example to members of her family and friends, who are young and impressionable.

I honestly don't see what pleasure Snowflake gets out of disrupting this issue. For her to behave in this way, gives me the impression that she doesn't care about Madeleine, the situation Madeleine was placed in by her parents and any suffering she may have endured, before and if she was alive, any suffering she may have endured after she was removed from the apartment.

If Snowflake and other posters, who go from forum to forum, for the purpose of this disrupting this issue, were truly interested in this case, they would read the files, not what is printed in newspapers, who have a vested interest in supporting the McCanns and slagging off Goncalo Amaral, along with past and present members of the PJ.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 27 Mar - 6:03

The McCanns will get their karma when the twins' friends start asking difficult questions, and the twins themselves start to do their own research.

Kate can't monitor their web use 24/7.

jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 27 Mar - 6:31

Remember when the twins first started school and a little boy turned round and said to one off them...'your sisters dead'...Kate McCann said that he was just a child and didn't know what he was saying......well guess what, that's going to happen a lot to those poor children and it's going to be very hard to prevent people having opinions and keeping their opinions to themselves.

Every day as they get older and they walk out off that front door they will be 'known' for what their parents have done to them....the twins....the brother and sister off Madeleine McCann who disappeared due to their parents neglect...always.

I felt sorry for them then and I feel even more sorry for them as they get older because its going to be very hard for them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 27 Mar - 7:55

kitti wrote:

I felt sorry for them then and I feel even more sorry for them as they get older because its going to be very hard for them.

I think they will be totally brainwashed, and they will carry on with the abduction theory forever.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 27 Mar - 8:31

kitti wrote:Remember when the twins first started school and a little boy turned round and said to one off them...'your sisters  dead'...Kate McCann said that he was just a child and didn't know what he was saying......well guess what, that's going to happen a lot to those poor children and it's going to be very hard to prevent people having opinions and keeping their opinions to themselves.

Every day as they get older and they walk out off that front door they will be 'known' for what their parents have done to them....the twins....the brother and sister off Madeleine McCann who disappeared due to their parents neglect...always.

Good morning Kitti

Well said, I also feel sorry for Sean and Amelie and I will be amazed if they turn out to be well balanced adults, thanks to the behaviour of their rotten parents.

I can only imagine how they will feel, when they learn that whichever Madeleine disappeared, their parents were the root cause of her disappearance. I just hope that when Sean and Amelie learn the full facts of Madeleine's disappearance, they are given expert help, plus support from people who they know and trust.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 27 Mar - 9:23

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:

I think they will be totally brainwashed, and they will carry on with the abduction theory forever.

I too feel sorry for the twins, but I´m afraid I also think they are already a "lost cause". The brainwashing would have begun long ago and I have no doubts that it will continue for many years to come. How they will react in future years when they realise that their parents have been frugal with the real truth of events and that their family wealth mostly came from unsuspecting kind hearted people who thought they were helping to find a little girl, not pay for the expensive lawyers and lavish lifestyle of their greedy parents? How will they react when they find out how many lives have been turned upside down and in some cases ruined by their parents? Quite frankly I can´t see the twins growing up into well balanced people, they are facing a virtual lifetime of brain washing.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Mar - 10:21

I thought originally that Snowflake was a youngster, knowing how green as the grass I would have been then about this case.

However, she did once remark a few years ago that she has children then in their 40s which surprised me! Of course, that may not be the truth - though what would be the point of telling porkies on a non-controversial topic unrelated to the McCann case - so, assuming that it is, she must be older than 59.

Perish the thought that anyone here lies about their age except in my case to add a few years on!

I know we're as likely to get a sensible answer from her as we are to find the Loch Ness monster but I'd love to know what it is about the McCanns that convinces her of their complete non-involvement in whatever happened to their daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 27 Mar - 10:34

mara thon wrote:
fred wrote:
kitti wrote:

I too feel sorry for the twins, but I´m afraid I also think they are already a "lost cause".   The brainwashing would have begun long ago and I have no doubts that it will continue for many years to come.  How they will react in future years when they realise that their parents have been frugal with the real truth of events and that their family wealth mostly came from unsuspecting kind hearted people who thought they were helping to find a little girl, not pay for the expensive lawyers and lavish lifestyle of their greedy parents?  How will they react when they find out how many lives have been turned upside down and in some cases ruined by their parents?    Quite frankly I can´t see the twins growing up into well balanced people, they are facing a virtual lifetime of brain washing.

I totally agree, the twins will have been completely indocrinated as to the only truth is what their parents have told them... Mummy and daddy are always right, they wouldn't tell us lies.... After all mummy and daddy were never arrested by our wonderful British Police and everyone knows the Portuguese Police are incompetent, because the British Newspapers said so..... As for the dreadful internet forums.....well, they are all wicked people who are jealous of mummy and daddy and how clever, how rich and how well connected with lots and lots of very important people mummy and daddy are.

The twins will have private tutors and will never be permitted to mix with children from real families.

Once Madeleine is forgotten by the media, (once SY have been shown to find no evidence which links a living, breathing suspect to her disappearance), the family drop out of the public eye and migrate to climes unknown.

Madeleine who???? Case closed.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next