Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Sat 22 Mar - 19:24

THESE WERE I BELIEVE THOSE GOT INTO LONG TERM JOB ON THE WORK PROGRAMME.
272,000 WENT INTO SHORT-TERM WORK DURING THAT PERIOD.
IF MY EXPERIENCE WAS ANYTHING TO GO BY,I AM NOT SURPRISED.

I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Panda on Sun 23 Mar - 11:33

Badboy wrote:THESE WERE I BELIEVE THOSE GOT INTO LONG TERM  JOB ON THE WORK PROGRAMME.
272,000 WENT INTO SHORT-TERM WORK DURING THAT PERIOD.
IF MY EXPERIENCE WAS ANYTHING TO GO BY,I AM NOT SURPRISED.

I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.

The trouble is Badboy, we are only just starting to recover from a big recession and have lost a lot of our manufacturing jobs in favour of Service industries like Banks. Also, no plans were made to educate those out of work to learn a trade for when the good times came. The Engineering Industry is doing very well but moans there are not enough of them . The Government has been quite happy to pay £60 a week job seekers allowance than try to do a deal with Firms to take on the unemployed as apprentices.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Sun 23 Mar - 14:27

MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO SET UP THEIR OWN ECOMMERCE WEBSITES,ADVERTISE THEM CHEAPLY ON PTC WEBSITES.
WHILE A FAIR NUMBER OF WEBSITES WILL FAIL,IT WORTH A TRY.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Panda on Sun 23 Mar - 15:21

Badboy wrote:MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO SET UP THEIR OWN ECOMMERCE WEBSITES,ADVERTISE THEM CHEAPLY ON PTC WEBSITES.
WHILE A FAIR NUMBER OF WEBSITES WILL FAIL,IT WORTH A TRY.

I think there are enough websites Badboy , a trade like Bricklayer, Painter and Decorator etc is more useful and if the person is doing well they can consider setting up on their own once they have had a couple of years experience with a Company. Instead of doing nothing , the Government should have set up training the unemployed years ago. They could easily set up training by experienced Staff in an unoccupied building , it would have kept young people out of mischief and given them pride . If you enrol and fail to attend you lose your job seekers allowance.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  malena stool on Sun 23 Mar - 15:50

Panda wrote:
Badboy wrote:MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO SET UP THEIR OWN ECOMMERCE WEBSITES,ADVERTISE THEM CHEAPLY ON PTC WEBSITES.
WHILE A FAIR NUMBER OF WEBSITES WILL FAIL,IT WORTH A TRY.

I think there are enough websites Badboy , a trade like Bricklayer, Painter and Decorator etc is more useful and if the person is doing well they can consider setting up on their own once they have had a couple of years experience with a Company. Instead of doing nothing , the Government should have set up training the unemployed years ago. They could easily set up training by experienced Staff in an unoccupied building , it would have kept young people out of mischief and given them pride . If you enrol and fail to attend you lose your job seekers allowance.
An excellent idea for using old or unoccupied buildings, Panda...
Our vagrant Lord Mayor, Sir unshaven Peter Soulsby has gifted several old Council owned buidings for a peppercorn rate...£1.00 to our ethnic minorities for use as meeting places.... Bless him, (not).

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Panda on Sun 23 Mar - 16:55

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
Badboy wrote:MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO SET UP THEIR OWN ECOMMERCE WEBSITES,ADVERTISE THEM CHEAPLY ON PTC WEBSITES.
WHILE A FAIR NUMBER OF WEBSITES WILL FAIL,IT WORTH A TRY.

I think there are enough websites Badboy , a trade like Bricklayer, Painter and Decorator etc is more useful and if the person is doing well they can consider setting up on their own once they have had a couple of years experience with a Company. Instead of doing nothing , the Government should have set up training the unemployed years ago. They could easily set up training by experienced Staff in an unoccupied building , it would have kept young people out of mischief and given them pride . If you enrol and fail to attend you lose your job seekers allowance.
An excellent idea for using old or unoccupied buildings, Panda...
Our vagrant Lord Mayor, Sir unshaven Peter Soulsby has gifted several old Council owned buidings for a peppercorn rate...£1.00 to our ethnic minorities for use as meeting places.... Bless him, (not).

If we mere mortals can come up with these ideas, why hasn't the Minister for Employment, it's not exactly rocket science.

I saw a programme a few months ago where Wok the eccentric Fashion Designer he did just that., it wasn't an old building. Anyway there were about 15 or so unemployed and they met every day and were given various tasks. Some walked out because they thought it was stupid , but came back, probably because they knew they were on Telly.   Others were bored but he arranged with a clothing Company JJ Sports? for a couple to sell their T shirts outside the shop , a couple worked on the Tills, others packed purchases , they all had something to do. It worked like a charm, the couple selling outside, sold several , the rest enjoyed their work experience instead of mooching around the streets. Wok was delighted and as a treat took them to one of his Fashion Shows where there were a few Celebrities .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Sun 23 Mar - 17:07

I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE THESE MINISTERS/CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS BECAUSE EITHER THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL  OR HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH BY MINISTERS WILL REVEAL A SHORTAGE OF SCIENCE/ENGINEERING TRAINING.
EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE,I CAN STILL THINK OF POTENTIAL WEBSITES THAT COULD BE SET UP.


Last edited by Badboy on Sun 23 Mar - 17:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING)

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Panda on Sun 23 Mar - 17:56

Badboy wrote:I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE THESE MINISTERS/CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS BECAUSE EITHER THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL  OR HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH BY MINISTERS WILL REVEAL A SHORTAGE OF SCIENCE/ENGINEERING TRAINING.
EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE,I CAN STILL THINK OF POTENTIAL WEBSITES THAT COULD BE SET UP.

Well email your local Jobcentre and put your idea to them Badboy. Even if the unemployed don't have Computers many Libraries have them .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  malena stool on Sun 23 Mar - 18:48

Badboy wrote:I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE THESE MINISTERS/CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS BECAUSE EITHER THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL  OR HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH BY MINISTERS WILL REVEAL A SHORTAGE OF SCIENCE/ENGINEERING TRAINING.
EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE,I CAN STILL THINK OF POTENTIAL WEBSITES THAT COULD BE SET UP.
Our leaders whatever their party are not interested in training up our indigenous out of work population Badboy, to do so would cost money. It is far easier and cheaper to bring in foreign labour from Eastern Europe. Even European unskilled workers will work for less than our minimum wage, which is higher than they would get in their home country.





malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Sun 23 Mar - 23:31

malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE THESE MINISTERS/CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS BECAUSE EITHER THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL  OR HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH BY MINISTERS WILL REVEAL A SHORTAGE OF SCIENCE/ENGINEERING TRAINING.
EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE,I CAN STILL THINK OF POTENTIAL WEBSITES THAT COULD BE SET UP.
Our leaders whatever their party are not interested in training up our indigenous out of work population Badboy, to do so would cost money. It is far easier and cheaper to bring in foreign labour from Eastern Europe. Even European unskilled workers will work for less than our minimum wage, which is higher than they would get in their home country.




I REMEMBER READING/HEARING THAT ONE PLACE HIRED ARTISTS FROM POLAND BECAUSE OF A LACK OF LOCAL TALENT.
THESE EASTERN EUROPEANS SEEMED TO BE HARD WORKERS,HARDER THAN LOCAL PEOPLE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  malena stool on Mon 24 Mar - 11:02

Badboy wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE THESE MINISTERS/CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OR IDEAS BECAUSE EITHER THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL  OR HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH BY MINISTERS WILL REVEAL A SHORTAGE OF SCIENCE/ENGINEERING TRAINING.
EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE,I CAN STILL THINK OF POTENTIAL WEBSITES THAT COULD BE SET UP.
Our leaders whatever their party are not interested in training up our indigenous out of work population Badboy, to do so would cost money. It is far easier and cheaper to bring in foreign labour from Eastern Europe. Even European unskilled workers will work for less than our minimum wage, which is higher than they would get in their home country.




I REMEMBER READING/HEARING THAT ONE PLACE HIRED ARTISTS FROM POLAND BECAUSE OF A LACK OF LOCAL TALENT.
THESE EASTERN EUROPEANS SEEMED TO BE HARD WORKERS,HARDER THAN LOCAL PEOPLE.

You are correct Badboy they do appear to work harder, as they do in their country of origin else they are unable to support their families. Our employers here in the UK, in their pursuit of ever increasing profits choose to employ cheap foreign labour as against paying a living wage to British workers. This creates the impression that our potential British work force is composed of idle layabouts. Government ministers compound this belief by stating we are idle when compared to our immigrants, but we are not.

The immigrants often will and do live in shipping containers, old caravans, cars and vans or group together ten or twenty to a house. They sleep in shifts and will and do kill and eat our wildlife. Peterborough for instance has had its Swan population devastated, a fishing lake near Leicester has had much of its fish stocks taken by immigrants for food. This is an ongoing problem across much of rural UK.

Our indigenous population does not live in communes, share beds or steal and kill wildlife for food...

Our corrupt leaders and their profiteering friends are simply juggling statistics to stress whatever point they would like to make.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Thu 15 Jan - 23:26

CAN'T FIND A THREAD SO WILL POST HERE,A4E WORKERS HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF DEFRAUDING THE TAXPAYER.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Badboy on Fri 20 Feb - 1:34

I UNDERSTAND WORKFARE CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SCAM THE PUBLIC PULSE BY TRYING TO SAY THEEIR GOT PEOPLE INTO WORK WHEN IT WAS PEOPLE'S OWN EFFORTS THAT GOT THEM A JOB.,HARASSED CLAMANTS FOR EMPLOYERS NAME,IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT YOU CAN REFUSE TO ANSWER THE CONTRACTOR'S QUESTIONS SO THEY DON'T GET PAID.
MAYBE IF ENOUGH DID THAT,WORKFARE COULD COLLAPSE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WELFARE -TO-WORK SCHEME ONLY GOT 48,000 PEOPLE INTO WORK DURING 3 YEAR PERIOD

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum