Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice is blind

2 posters

Go down

Justice is blind Empty Justice is blind

Post  katertaif Fri 4 Apr - 10:29

I sometimes feel I am living in some sort of parallel universe where criminals are the only people who have any rights. Justice isn't blind anymore. Blind drunk perhaps, but not blind. How can this Bellfield possible claim compensation for injuries received while in prison? The man has killed and killed more than once. In my world he would be dangling from a rope not wondering how he's going to spend this windfall.

Prison officers should have protected him should they? Who was there to protect Milly Dowler 13 years old with the rest of her life in front of her. Who protected Amelie de la Grange, or Marsha McDonald? How about the attempted murder of Kate Sheedy? Not exactly full of remorse is he? One thing he will never be on suicide watch.

Unlike the murdered girls, he will enjoy 3 square meals a day, TV, mobile telephone. According to the EU he should be able to vote in parliamentary elections. There is always the possibility that when he gets to be frail, and forgetful (Milly Marsha, and Amelie) will at least be spared that. He may be let out. He will certainly enjoy the best of medical care which once again, the girls he killed will not. That he could even dream of trying to claim compensation is to me disgusting at the very least.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Justice is blind Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Justice is blind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Justice is blind Empty Re: Justice is blind

Post  chrissie Fri 4 Apr - 11:11

I was disgusted when I heard this too. Also it was only minor injuries. Those poor girls girls and their families are the ones who have suffered.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Justice is blind Empty Justice is blind

Post  katertaif Fri 4 Apr - 11:39

Good Morning Chrissie

I think disgust is too mild a word for it. To even dream of wanting compensation, after as you say only minor injuries anyway, shows him to be evil and perverted beyond any description.

No one was there to protect those girls from him.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Justice is blind Empty Re: Justice is blind

Post  Sponsored content