Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Latest McCann suspect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Apr - 15:56

Thanks to Twitter -


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  comperedna on Sun 6 Apr - 17:30

If it were not too tasteless we might have a competition for the next type of oddball supposedly hanging around that night in PDL, who might have, but didn't, abduct or kill and abduct Madeleine. Naturally our tabloid press, encouraged by the Pink Pussycat, will present him, or how about a her? or a couple? as the latest unofficial leak from Scotland Yard. We've had false charity collectors, burglars, paedophiles, cleaners, and someone wanting to obtain a child of his/her own the quick way. We haven't had a mentally deranged wildly delusional person yet have we?

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Apr - 18:08

comperedna wrote:If it were not too tasteless we might have a competition for the next type of oddball supposedly hanging around that night in PDL, who might have, but didn't, abduct or kill and abduct Madeleine. Naturally our tabloid press, encouraged by the Pink Pussycat, will present him, or how about a her? or a couple? as the latest unofficial leak from Scotland Yard. áWe've had false charity collectors, burglars, paedophiles, cleaners, and someone wanting to obtain a child of his/her own the quick way. We haven't had a mentally deranged wildly delusional person yet have we?

They're no doubt saving up The Prophet of PDL, with his turban and his pole with a light on the end, for the big anniversary.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  malena stool on Sun 6 Apr - 19:20

comperedna wrote:If it were not too tasteless we might have a competition for the next type of oddball supposedly hanging around that night in PDL, who might have, but didn't, abduct or kill and abduct Madeleine. Naturally our tabloid press, encouraged by the Pink Pussycat, will present him, or how about a her? or a couple? as the latest unofficial leak from Scotland Yard. áWe've had false charity collectors, burglars, paedophiles, cleaners, and someone wanting to obtain a child of his/her own the quick way. We haven't had a mentally deranged wildly delusional person yet have we?

My first thoughts on the possible identity of this, 'mentally deranged wildly delusional person' even fitted the frame in as much as he's dead....


Nero! á

 photo Nero_1_zps4b28095b.jpg

Trouble is JT never mentioned anything about ringlets, a beard and the abductor she described had a body... bugger it.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  snowflake on Sun 6 Apr - 23:20

áááá

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Lioned on Sun 6 Apr - 23:33

Kate Healy and Gerald Mccann and Robert Murat remain the only official suspects of which there is no evidence against Murat other than tanners lies.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Lioned on Sun 6 Apr - 23:40

The evidence of the dogs,the Gasper statements and the countless contradictions in the mccann and tapas statements remain compelling arguments the mccanns should face a case in Court.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 7 Apr - 0:01

snowflake wrote:áááá

Whenever I watch the McCanns it happens to me too, Snowflake. No need to feel embarrassed.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  snowflake on Mon 7 Apr - 5:59

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:áááá

Whenever I watch the McCanns it happens to me too, Snowflake. No need to feel embarrassed.


I'm not.áá

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 7 Apr - 9:09

Welcome back Snowflake. We thought you'd deserted us!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  kitti on Mon 7 Apr - 10:47

Quick, before she goes .


Snowflake.......you say you think Madeleine was abducted ....can you tell us what proof you have that she was.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  kitti on Mon 7 Apr - 10:47

'where is the child'.......that's not an answer snowflake either.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 7 Apr - 13:42

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:áááá

Whenever I watch the McCanns it happens to me too, Snowflake. No need to feel embarrassed.


I'm not.áá

I'm glad. People get used to almost anything.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Lioned on Mon 7 Apr - 14:00

Those that support child neglect will never be able to hold the high ground.Infact they are most likely to get rooted in the lowest trench from where there is no escape.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Krisy22 on Mon 7 Apr - 15:31

Surely we are due another suspect. Some poor person and their family to be dragged through the papers.

Of all the things that don't add up for me in this case ...is ..why would you say it was safe to leave your children in a space alone ..then the first thing you shout is taken ...abduction. Something very wrong about that .

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Lioned on Mon 7 Apr - 16:09

This one..............


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  comperedna on Mon 7 Apr - 17:35

It really isn't me, is it? Sometimes I begin to doubt my sanity! The whole 'New Review and New Investigation' of this case has been taking crazy turns for some years now, and we are all in fantasyland, despite many genuinely obvious 'leads' if nothing else, sticking out a mile! I am with Panda and others in that I wihsh NO MORE UK MONEY should be wasted if Scotland Yard is merely going to fart about on the periphery looking at stuff which was previously considered by the PJ and rejected as impausible. impossible, irrelevant etc etc... What DID happen is what people want to know, not what might be convenient if it had happened.

Initially Andy Redwood appeared to be working on the obviously false hypothesis of abduction of a live child by a stranger, for which there is no evidence at all that I have read about. Now I hear, via a note in the Guardian, which I have not read, that he is, after all, considering the disappearnace from the flat of a sadly dead child! This is not, I think because of all the evidence of a dead child having been in that flat for at least an hour or two to allow the smell of cadaverine and putrescine to develop. No, it is because IF some deadbeat HAD got into flat 5A to steal something, and had woken up Madeleine, in shutting her up, he might have accidentally smothered her. WHAT NONSENSE! There is no time slot for it to happen in for one thing. People were bobbing up and down all around checking on the children every few minutes, or at least checking on Madeleine! No-one mentioned checking on the other children it seems.

There was no strange unofficial intruder, and abduction does not mean removal of a body, Mr Redwood. If a body was removed by some stranger it was removed on the orders of someone who knew it was there, and wanted it gone and hidden away for reasons best known to him/herself.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  interested on Mon 7 Apr - 17:55

Like you "comperedna" I sometime begin to doubt my sanity regarding this new investigation. My understanding of "abduct" is to carry someone off using force. Given that there was no evidence of an abduction in the first place but there was evidence of cadaverine, "force" would not be required to remove Madeleine's little dead body from the apartment. As far as the cost goes, all the money being spent by British taxpayers on this new investigation, not to mention the money which was donated to the "fund", talk about throwing good money after bad when the Portuguese evidence is being ignored by SY!!!!!!

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Lioned on Mon 7 Apr - 19:30

Dont think the Portuguese evidence is being ignored.On the contrary Andy seems to be picking it off and reinventing it.
Blinking ludicrous it is.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  snowflake on Tue 8 Apr - 20:16

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Welcome back Snowflake. We thought you'd deserted us!

Thank you.
No, not at all. pop in now and then.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  snowflake on Tue 8 Apr - 20:17

kitti wrote:Quick, before she goes .


Snowflake.......you say you think Madeleine was abducted ....can you tell us what proof you have that she was.

Why ask me?

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  kitti on Tue 8 Apr - 21:21

Because YOU keep saying she was abducted so I want to know what evidence you think there is to support this.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 9 Apr - 10:51

kitti wrote:Because YOU keep saying she was abducted so I want to know what evidence you think there is to support this.

Cos the McCanns TOLD her!

Like they 'told' their CR lawyer, Isobel M, who had to concede and retract her 'evidence', in public, in a High court, that there was actually NO 'evidence' that Madeleine had been 'abducted'

She had said in her sworn affadavit that 'Madeleine was abducted' but conceded she had absolutely no proof of this other than the McCanns had TOLD her this.

Very, very, embarrassing for her in a High Court room to have to admit to that!

And since that date, of the admission from IM, Farter Crooks have NEVER again stated that Madeleine 'WAS ABDUCTED'

Even the McCanns own lawyers will NOT, ever again, say 'Madeleine WAS abducted'

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT IS THE 'TRUTH'

BUT SNOWFLAKE HAS?

I'll pass that on to SY/MET so they may ask Snowflake about that.

Snowflake's 'evidence' may crack this case wide open, in a heartbeat.

Let's hope so!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest McCann suspect?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum