Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paragons of virtue

4 posters

Go down

Paragons of virtue Empty Paragons of virtue

Post  katertaif Mon 14 Apr - 10:15

A tory MP, a Colonel Stewart, has gone on record as saying that by comparison to some corrupt governments ours are paragons of virtue. what a breath taking piece of idiocy. Is that then admitting that we are now on a par with the third world countries where corruption in government is the norm and expected?

To err is human he warbles, and sometimes we make mistakes. That may be true, although they have so many staff working for them, including accountants and solicitors, it makes you wonder why no one picks up these "mistakes" what is noticeable, is that none of these mistakes are ever on the other side. These "mistakes" always benefit them, never us. If they were indeed genuine mistakes, you have to ask if that s possible.

Ed Davey claims that some sort of central overseeing body is needed and perhaps Parliament may need to do something. Well that one is easy. All they have to do is stop stealing from us. Then no central body, adding another layer of bureaucracy and therefore cost would be needed.

Cameron claims he underestimated public anger over Maria Miller. So what? what has our anger got to do with it? She stole in excess of £45 grand plus all her other little scams. flipping second homes by the way can in no way be classed as a human mistake and nearly all of them do that. If what Maria Miller did was wrong, why did Cameron give her his total support and why is she still an MP? Never mind public anger. Cameron should have done the right thing.

Paragons of virtue eh. By that yardstick I'll be the next Pope.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Paragons of virtue Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paragons of virtue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Paragons of virtue Empty Re: Paragons of virtue

Post  malena stool Tue 22 Apr - 15:15

katertaif wrote:A tory MP, a Colonel Stewart, has gone on record as saying that by comparison to some corrupt governments ours are paragons of virtue. what a breath taking piece of idiocy. Is that then admitting that we are now on a par with the third world countries where corruption in government is the norm and expected?

To err is human he warbles, and sometimes we make mistakes. That may be true, although they have so many staff working for them, including accountants and solicitors, it makes you wonder why no one picks up these "mistakes" what is noticeable, is that none of these mistakes are ever on the other side. These "mistakes" always benefit them, never us. If they were indeed genuine mistakes, you have to ask if that s possible.

Ed Davey claims that some sort of central overseeing body is needed and perhaps Parliament may need to do something. Well that one is easy. All they have to do is stop stealing from us. Then no central body, adding another layer of bureaucracy and therefore cost would be needed.

Cameron claims he underestimated public anger over Maria Miller. So what? what has our anger got to do with it? She stole in excess of £45 grand plus all her other little scams. flipping second homes by the way can in no way be classed as a human mistake and nearly all of them do that. If what Maria Miller did was wrong, why did Cameron give her his total support and why is she still an MP? Never mind public anger. Cameron should have done the right thing.

Paragons of virtue eh. By that yardstick I'll be the next Pope.

I fail to understand why they refuse to use one or some of the many unoccupied buildings in the capital to house our corrupt and very sticky fingered representatives. This would after all remove them from temptaion and allow them to concentrate their minds on the job they are paid to do.

According to the most recent government data, there are 484 freehold and 586 leasehold properties held by central government that are listed as vacant. The leasehold properties space equates to 4.5 times the floor space in The Shard, London’s 95-storey skyscraper, as reported by the Bureau. https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2013/01/25/government-property-website-launched-days-after-schemes-failure-exposed/

Just a thought...

Oh, by the way Katertaif, your Holiness...

Do they have computer terminals in the Vatican?
 Paragons of virtue 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Paragons of virtue Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paragons of virtue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 22 Apr - 15:42

I've been saying that for ages malena. They should just have the equivalent of a hotel in Central London where the MPs can check in and out as required. It would save a fortune and cut the risk of fiddling.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 22 Apr - 16:08

chrissie wrote:I've been saying that for ages malena.  They should just have the equivalent of a hotel in Central London where the MPs can check in and out as required.  It would save a fortune and cut the risk of fiddling.
It's a practice followed by many governments I believe, chrissie. It's a shame the 'Mother of all Parliaments' is too corrupt to be trusted and needs to be found board and lodging in order to protect the public purse..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Paragons of virtue Empty Paragons of virtue

Post  katertaif Tue 22 Apr - 16:17

I agree with you all the way malena stool. Why can't they be housed in the equivalent of a 5 star hotel? It wouldn't  cost us any more than it already does. Les sin fact, because they couldn't keep flipping homes, therefore getting us to pay for their mortgages.

Of course, they are well aware that the opportunities for stealing money from us would be severely curtailed. By the time you take utility bills, 50" plasma TV's etc. etc. Into account. That is why they will fight to retain these time honoured scams.

BTW I was going to go to the town square and deliver my Easter Address  but my government seemed most disinclined. If I have learned one thing over the years, it is that arguing with her, is a complete waste of breath. The last decision I made was to ask her to marry me. I've never been allowed to make a decision since.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 22 Apr - 16:21

katertaif wrote:I agree with you all the way malena stool. Why can't they be housed in the equivalent of a 5 star hotel? It wouldn't  cost us any more than it already does. Les sin fact, because they couldn't keep flipping homes, therefore getting us to pay for their mortgages.

Of course, they are well aware that the opportunities for stealing money from us would be severely curtailed. By the time you take utility bills, 50" plasma TV's etc. etc. Into account. That is why they will fight to retain these time honoured scams.

BTW I was going to go to the town square and deliver my Easter Address  but my government seemed most disinclined. If I have learned one thing over the years, it is that arguing with her, is a complete waste of breath. The last decision I made was to ask her to marry me. I've never been allowed to make a decision since.
Bless her, this is an inbuilt superiority complex that better halves are born with then develop them to degree standards... Mrs. S is the same.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 22 Apr - 16:22

The turkeys need to vote for Christmas and have a Cull.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Paragons of virtue Empty paragons of virtue

Post  katertaif Wed 23 Apr - 8:14

malena stool wrote:
katertaif wrote:I agree with you all the way malena stool. Why can't they be housed in the equivalent of a 5 star hotel? It wouldn't  cost us any more than it already does. Les sin fact, because they couldn't keep flipping homes, therefore getting us to pay for their mortgages.

Bless her, this is an inbuilt superiority complex that better halves are born with then develop them to degree standards... Mrs. S is the same.

Good morning malena

Yes, you are right. can't live with 'em can't live without 'em

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum