Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Mirror: "Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners -but..." 19/04/2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mirror: "Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners -but..." 19/04/2014

Post  jejune on Tue 22 Apr - 15:20

"They have pinpointed the mystery leaseholders as “persons of interest” who could help them unlock the case although none are suspected of wrongdoing."

So, are they persons of interest in the legal sense, or persons of interest to the media?  If none of them are "suspected of wrongdoing" then they cannot be treated as arguida, surely?

jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror: "Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners -but..." 19/04/2014

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Apr - 15:37

comperedna wrote:I'm not going to claim 'special knowledge'... but maybe I am. I do know Cameron, as he is our MP, and I know him from 'disability issues'. He has many faults, including many of his political views, but I know enough about him to be sure he would NOT be party to the deliberate cover up of the death of a child. This complex business originated elsewhere, with the knowledge of certain members of the previous government. I doubt Cameron knows as much about the detailed ins and outs of this case as many of us do.

Hi comparedna I think Cameron was swayed by Kate's letter to him published in The Sun.....especially the "you have lost a Son and would understand how I feel"....below the belt stuff   . He overrode Theresa May's intention which was to arrange a scope.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi on Tue 22 Apr - 16:02

jejune wrote:"They have pinpointed the mystery leaseholders as “persons of interest” who could help them unlock the case although none are suspected of wrongdoing."

So, are they persons of interest in the legal sense, or persons of interest to the media?  If none of them are "suspected of wrongdoing" then they cannot be treated as arguida, surely?

Do we know if these mystery people really exist, or is it media spin?

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Tue 22 Apr - 16:12

jassi wrote:
jejune wrote:"They have pinpointed the mystery leaseholders as “persons of interest” who could help them unlock the case although none are suspected of wrongdoing."

Do we know if these mystery people really exist, or is it media spin?
If the standards of recent 'new leads' and 'persons of interest' are anything to judge by, they are likely to be deceased...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna on Tue 22 Apr - 17:32

Panda, you may be right. I can vouch for his personal, but not political (!) decency.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Apr - 17:54

comperedna wrote:Panda, you may be right.  I can vouch for his personal, but not political (!) decency.

Hi comparedna, Cameron is under pressure as a Political Leader and I wouldn't be surprised if the back bench don't bring out the knives, he seems to be putting his foot in it all the time. Obviously the Conservatives are worried , Farage is making up so much ground and the latest Poll suggests the lead over Labour has been reduced to 47 from 61 , expect a lot of mud slinging over the next few months. Miliband could pay a million pounds to an American Guru , but it still wouldn't make him a good PM.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Tue 22 Apr - 23:26

I have no respect at all for David Cameron, he knows the real reason why the British Government intervened when the PJ were trying to build a case against the McCanns. He grossly insulted Ben Needham's parents, when he concurred with the previous British Governments which was to say no, each time Ben's parents asked for help.

Cameron said yes to the McCanns, even after Gerry McCann used his son as a way of getting what he and his wife wanted. Gerry McCann's words were, "He knows what it's like to lose a child." Ivan Cameron was born with complications and it was those complications that brought his short life to an end. How dare Gerry McCann compare the loss of Ivan, to the loss of Madeleine. Madeleine is no longer around, because of the McCanns cruel behaviour.

In my opinion, Cameron insulted Madeleine, when he caved in to the McCanns demands. Cameron knows full well that the review/investigation, is nothing to do with finding out who took Madeleine, it is all about making sure the McCanns are never brought to justice.

Cameron knows as well as we do, that the McCanns should be brought to justice. Cameron knows that the facts speak for themselves, they are in the PJ files.

I am so angry that anyone can sing the praises of Cameron, when Cameron knows that it is the McCanns fault, that Madeleine disappeared and they should be the ones facing justice.

Cameron has dissed the British taxpayer, from the moment he slung money at Scotland Yard, so they could do what was necessary to bring anyone but the McCanns to justice and he will keep on dissing them, until Scotland Yard reach the conclusion that he and the previous Governments want to reach.

If Madeleine is no longer alive, I hope she haunts her parents and anyone else who assisted them in her demise, or strived to make sure that her parents were not brought to justice. These people should never sleep easy in their beds again and when the time comes for them to leave this planet, they should rot in Hell.

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 23 Apr - 4:02; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Tue 22 Apr - 23:35

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-03-19/madeleine-mccann-police-scotland-yard/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3119.0

How anyone can call David Cameron decent is beyond me.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 23 Apr - 8:22

kathybelle wrote:

Thanks kathybelle, when you read all this tripe you have to wonder what the McCanns think. If they are innocent and Madeleine WAS abducted they must be angry that all these suspects put forward by SY are hindering the search for her. If they are guilty they are enjoying this charade because it takes away the suspicion about them.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Wed 23 Apr - 11:07

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Thanks kathybelle, when you read all this tripe you have to wonder what the McCanns think. If they are innocent and Madeleine WAS abducted they must be angry that all these suspects put forward by SY are hindering the search for her. If they are guilty they are enjoying this charade because it takes away the suspicion about them.

Good morning Panda,

Whichever way Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns can never be innocent. We all know that they did nothing to find Madeleine, but everything possible to save their own skins, including contacting anyone they could think, starting with the British Government, when they should have been out looking for Madeleine, lying and hindering the case at every opportunity. The people the McCanns should have contacted, the minute Kate McCann raised the alarm about Madeleine's 'disappearance' were the GNR. For reasons best known to the McCanns and their mates, the GNR were not contacted, that task was left to the staff of the Ocean Club, who contacted them 40 minutes after Madeleine was 'discovered missing', by her mother.

Leaving to one side all the reasons I've given, why the McCanns cannot be innocent, if Madeleine has been abducted and it didn't register with the McCanns, that their behaviour before and after she was abducted, was not of parents who had a missing child, then why have the McCanns not been vocal about the way Andy Redwood and his team, are conducting this investigation? Why were the McCanns not vocal, when David Cameron and other members of previous Governments, were saying no to Ben's mother. Cameron even said no to Ben's mother, after he'd said yes to the McCanns.

The members of the previous Government and David Cameron, were cruel when they refused to help Ben's family and latterly Ben's mum. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Ben's mum sat down and really thought about it, she would understand that Madeleine and Ben, have both been let down by the British Government. However Madeleine was dealt a double blow, because while Ben's family, looked for him and are still looking, even though money is tight, Madeleine's parents, the rest of her family never put one foot in front of the other, to look for her.

Yes the McCanns have been given help by the previous and present Governments, but the help they have been given, has not been to find Madeleine, the help they have been given, is to make sure they are not brought to justice.

The McCanns with help from the double glazing multimillionaire, hired dodgy private detectives, who did nothing to find Madeleine. Redwood and his team, are no better, they are doing nothing to find Madeleine, but that is because they know she is not findable, thanks to the McCanns.

Redwood has made it plainly obvious, that he and his team, for a patsy, or patsies, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance. They have ignored all the information in the PJ files, which point the finger at the McCanns and are looking at people who have been cleared by the PJ, including those deceased paedophiles.

Redwood has made the PJ look like incompetent fools, so much so that the media are blaming the PJ for doing nothing to find Madeleine, when we know that isn't true.

The Portuguese Prime Minister, has kept shtum, while these accusations have been hurled at the PJ and in my opinion, it is because he knows that certain members of the Portuguese Government, colluded with certain members of the British Government, to make sure the McCanns were never brought to justice.

The McCanns have stated more than once to the media, that they are happy with the way Redwood is conducting this investigation. They know that when the case reaches it's conclusion, they will not be facing justice, thanks to Redwood ignoring the facts of the case, which are in the PJ files.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna on Wed 23 Apr - 14:33

Kathybelle - I'm not sure where you get the information from as to what Cameron knows or has decreed, but I believe the primary blame for political interference is sited elsewhere - way back in the Blair, and later in the Brown era.

I tend to agree with Panda that the current SY investigation appears to be turning out to be a farce, and that they are now going through the motions to justify the ongoing expense and the continuation of the bonkers process. SY appear to be working back from the solution they want, to find suspicious people and happenings to fit.

This latest business about break ins where young British girls were molested is a case in point. The girls were all older, they were in many different places and settings, nobody was ever 'stolen away': why would they be? Madeleine is MISSING! There was no break in, and it is difficult to see when there was an opportunity for this postulated molestation to have taken place. If SY believe otherwise, there is even more reason to re-question those closest to Madeleine, and establish a proper timeline with her parents and their friends, who say they were keeping an eye on her. Their statements simply do not add up.

What particularly interests me now, is what it was that caused the Portuguese to re-open the case. Their current Attorney General, a woman I believe, has had experience of child protection issues and must have had a definite reason to allow further money to be spent in such financially straightened times. I don't have much hope that their investigation will get anywhere UNLESS there is evidence of some kind that has been held back from public view, or something we don't know about has turned up. The more time passes with nothing from the new Portuguese investigation the less likely this is.

All this business about the Portuguese being reluctant to let 'our boys', the good and competent cops, to carry out work in Portugal is particuarly tedious. The law is the law, and procedures around international co-operation are being followed as they should be. Having had the experience of a previous PJ operation's being derailed by British political interference why on earth would the Portuguese want a joint police operation which could be bent or warped in SY's preferred direction? .

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 23 Apr - 16:13

Hi comparedna,

I thought the OPORTO Police had some new evidence that they did not want to share with SY and that was why the Portugese re-opened the case,
The Portugese Police have poured scorn on SY for the ridiculous information they are feeding to the U.K. Press and unless they are secretly investigating new evidence I think they should close the case. Before the Review and Investigation the Portugese had spent over E one million , their economy is not good, so unless they are doing their own investigation I wouldn't blame them at all for closing the case and the Residents of PDL can get back to normality.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Wed 23 Apr - 16:33

comperedna wrote:Kathybelle - I'm not sure where you get the information from as to what Cameron knows or has decreed, but I believe the primary blame for political interference is sited elsewhere - way back in the Blair, and later in the Brown era.

I tend to agree with Panda that the current SY investigation appears to be turning out to be a farce, and that they are now going through the motions to justify the ongoing expense and the continuation of the bonkers process. SY appear to be working back from the solution they want, to find suspicious people and happenings to fit.

This latest business about break ins where young British girls were molested is a case in point. The girls were all older, they were in many different places and settings, nobody was ever 'stolen away': why would they be? Madeleine is MISSING! There was no break in, and it is difficult to see when there was an opportunity for this postulated molestation to have taken place. If SY believe otherwise, there is even more reason to re-question those closest to Madeleine, and establish a proper timeline with her parents and their friends, who say they were keeping an eye on her. Their statements simply do not add up.

What particularly interests me now, is what it was that caused the Portuguese to re-open the case. Their current Attorney General, a woman I believe, has had experience of child protection issues and must have had a definite reason to allow further money to be spent in such financially straightened times.  I don't have much hope that their investigation will get anywhere UNLESS there is evidence of some kind that has been held back from public view, or something we don't know about has turned up. The more time passes with nothing from the new Portuguese investigation the less likely this is.

All this business about the Portuguese being reluctant to let 'our boys', the good and competent cops, to carry out work in Portugal is particuarly tedious. The law is the law, and procedures around international co-operation are being followed as they should be. Having had the experience of a previous PJ operation's being derailed by British political interference why on earth would the Portuguese want a joint police operation which could be bent or warped in SY's preferred direction? .  

Hi Comperedna

After reading this chummy letter from David Cameron to the McCanns, then later hear him offering them sympathy for their plight, when they caused Madeleine's disappearance, I quickly came to the conclusion, that once again, Madeleine was going to be denied justice.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8511062/Madeleine-McCann-David-Camerons-letter-in-full.html

It wasn't long after this that Ben Needham's mum, once again asked David Cameron for help, she too sent him a heartfelt letter. However far from getting a similar chummy letter from Cameron, she got a 'bog standard' reply telling her no.

I know you have had a good experience with David Cameron, which has lead you to believe that he is a decent human being. However, I beg to differ, any man with power, who can offer two parents, who by their own actions, caused the disappearance of their daughter, help which is going to cost the taxpayer millions of pounds, then tell the distraught mother of a child who went missing, through no fault of her own, no, is a disgraceful human being.

Cameron is as shallow as the members of the previous Government, who intervened with the blessing of certain members of the Portuguese Government, when the PJ were building up a case against the McCanns.

By the way I'm only giving my opinion on Cameron, I'm not expecting others to agree with me.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 23 Apr - 18:09

As I write sky news are reporting on 18 new suspects, they even have a map of the areas and someone going over all the SY evidence!!!!!!!

Sky Female Reporter is also reporting from PDL by the look of it. she is critical of the Portugese , Redwood has made it clear he wants the co-operation of the Portugese.!!!!

This is quite serious stuff now , remains to be seen how the Portugese react .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 23 Apr - 19:06

It also stated that British police will go to Portugal but the operation will not be a joint one but a Portuguese one.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 23 Apr - 19:47

My gut says this is SY trying to force the PJs hand and an attempt to force them into "co-operating".

I cannot believe these crimes are newly reported. We have on the one hand stories from the looney party in the press telling us about creepy men who looked in the direction of their children and they feared for their lives. On the other hand we are to believe there are crimes involving possible assaults on children while they slept and they were never reported until Crimewatch this year, or in one case a holiday rep was told ?

The alternative is the sardine munching bungling coppers knew but couldn't be bothered. That's the undertone with today's reports.

The question is why are SY so bothered by the PJ ? Why tell us what they are going to do - go to Portugal again. Go, investigate, solve, arrest, then tell us. Better still go and stay there. They are of absolutely no use in the UK.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 23 Apr - 20:35

mossman wrote:My gut says this is SY trying to force the PJs hand and an attempt to force them into "co-operating".

I cannot believe these crimes are newly reported.  We have on the one hand stories from the looney party in the press telling us about creepy men who looked in the direction of their children and they feared for their lives.  On the other hand we are to believe there are crimes involving possible assaults on children while they slept and they were never reported until Crimewatch this year, or in one case a holiday rep was told ?

The alternative is the sardine munching bungling coppers knew but couldn't be bothered.  That's the undertone with today's reports.  

The question is why are SY so bothered by the PJ ?  Why tell us what they are going to do - go to Portugal again.  Go, investigate, solve, arrest, then tell us.   Better still go and stay there.  They are of absolutely no use in the UK.

Hi mossman SY is well out of order giving sky news the photo of Madeleine's bed in 5a clearly stamped Portugal. They are giving the Press all this info from years ago and again have used the Portugese Files ....why are they deliberately goading the Portugese??? Do they hope the Portugese will relent and give them the information OPORTO have..... I think not after all this publicity. The Portugese in their Final Report said Madeleine could have been abducted or died in 5a, there were 2 other theories but I can't remember them now.Surely after 7 years Redwood doesn't think Madeleine could be found? No child has ever received so much publicity , yet not a trace , what makes Redwood think he can work miracles and find her?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 23 Apr - 20:52

Hi Panda. I don't believe Redwood thinks he will find her. He's working to script, he does not have to think, just do as he is told.

I would like to know what the PJ are doing, where their thinking is. I know some time ago Claudia here had little faith from that side so I have no reason to hold out hope on that account either.

That said, if they are both working to a whitewash script then you would think SY would be more supportive in their public statements.

And if it is a whitewash then it will go down in history as the most protracted, complicated and expensive cover up ever.

I feel like we are in some sort of twilight zone being brain washed by a nut job cult leader.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 23 Apr - 21:12

mossman wrote:Hi Panda.  I don't believe Redwood thinks he will find her.  He's working to script, he does not have to think, just do as he is told.

I would like to know what the PJ are doing, where their thinking is.  I know some time ago Claudia here had little faith from that side so I have no reason to hold out hope on that account either.

That said, if they are both working to a whitewash script then you would think SY would be more supportive in their public statements.

And if it is a whitewash then it will go down in history as the most protracted, complicated and expensive cover up ever.

I feel like we are in some sort of twilight zone being brain washed by a nut job cult leader.  

I know how you feel mossman , all we have done is go round and round in circles making us dizzy , seven years is a long time and we are none the wiser.
About 5 6 years ago I was at a Wedding Reception chatting to a couple I knew and their Son who I hadn't met before and who told me he was a Detective at SY!!! Needless to say I asked what he thought of the Madeleine case. He said a frined of his at SY had been seconded to Leicester Police
Station and told him the McCanns were 'heavily involved'.When i asked what he knew he said he couldn't say any more....grrrr  

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top