Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror

+9
interested
Annabel
jassi
Krisy22
almostgothic
AnnaEsse
fred
jeanmonroe
Lioned
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror

Post  jinvta Sun 27 Apr - 7:02

Here are the comments posted so far before they disappear!

TwitterBabe I only feel sorry for the child in this situation. The parents left her unattended!!!! Who does that?
see more

TwitterBabe • 5 hours agoI say they killed the kid with sleeping pills and when they came back from their drunken dinner they panicked and hid the dead body. These two Pigs know were the little body is.

Aline Beso • 11 hours agostupid parents practically gave away their daughter, leaving their kids in an unlocked room, alone, in a foreign country. how stupid can you get.

Phyllis Stein • 11 hours agoHow can they say she is dead when that is the same reason they are suing the Portuguese detective?
see more

Phyllis Stein • 9 hours agoThe portuguese detective didn´t believe them...and he said it to the district attorney...wrote a book with his theory based on the facts he investigated. It seems he was right...the little girl is still missing...and scotland yard didn´t do anything to misconstrue the portuguese investigation.

Coco • 12 hours agoNo parent should ever have to deal with this, but they CHOSE to allow small children to be unattended, with no supervision. It was negligent parenting and I don't feel pity for them whatsoever. Maybe their priorities should have been watching their children, not partying.

September24 • 10 hours agoI think she is alive and will be found just like the 3 kidnapped victims in Cleveland OH.

jedantony • 10 hours agoI have my own theory on this. I believe the parents gave her an accidental overdose of sleeping medication so they could go out and enjoy themselves (both are qualified doctors and Madeline had ADD). They then came home, found her dead and instead of calling police Jerry disposed of the body. There's a lot of evidence to support this, such as blood+hair in the car and the fact that he spent hours "searching" for her instead of alerting police. For me it also explains why the mother always has such a guilty, forlorn expression on her face and why in Jerry's interview with Oprah he started getting twitchy and couldn't make eye contact when answering questions about the night she disappeared. I think it also explains why they refuse to file a death certificate or stop the search. They know she's not out there and in their eyes doing this would be like admitting they killed her, to themselves at least.

jedantony • 10 hours agoOh and it also explains why the "kidnapper" didn't take the two twins as well/instead of. They would've been much easier to take then a hyperactive 4 year old!

fairytales >jedantony • 6 hours agoI wonder if anyone has ever interviewed the twins regarding the day that Maddie disappeared? They might have some sort of memory of account of the event. Even kids that young can remember big events.

jedantony >fairytales • 6 hours agoI doubt they have, but it would be worth it as they may have woken up at some point during the night.

PolkaDotty >jedantony • 8 hours agoAbsolutely agree. From day one I felt they were involved, though I do believe it was accidental [and in panic] covered it up. Even in the first and subsequent interviews, I immediately saw "guilt" on their faces, not because they left the children alone, but because they were somehow involved. I've also found them disingenuous and apathetic, using crocodile tears as part of their act.

Anyone who makes the conscious decision to leave little kids home alone, with no concern for their lives, is capable of anything.

fairytales >jedantony • 6 hours agoIf they over-medicated her then why was blood and hair found in the McCan car? That sounds like a violent encounter. And maybe he felt she was on the grounds, within easy range, and then he just kept on going with the search. And I don't know that the mother has a guilty look but she sure does look haunted and exhausted. Not to mention the time and money they've put into this search; why bother at this point if they killed her? They'd know that nothing ties her directly to them unless a body or piece of evidence were uncovered,which it hasn't been. I think that blaming the McCans is the easy, quick answer, because they were negligent. But I suspect that the answer is more complex: either she was sold to a sex ring or else sold to a family. It might make sense for them to distribute those photos to areas where prostitutes hang out out or pedophiles.

John Iii >fairytales • an hour agoBlood and hair with a kid is nothing unusual. Hair is obvious but blood with a kid is also not at all unusual with cuts scrapes etc any kid pics up. . . You''d find these things in most cars with folks with kids less then teen age.

Andrew Cropper Wakeman >jedantony • 6 hours agoThats not your theory its what you read from google and declared it your own.

jedantony >Andrew Cropper Wakeman • 6 hours agoIt's what I've always thought from day one. So yes, it is in fact my theory, along with many others who believe the same.

John Iii >jedantony • 3 hours agoThe more i look into this case i think you might be right jed. They over medicated her and freaked. Nothing else has ever been found.

balute • 12 hours agoI just don't believe this little girl was kidnapped. If I'm wrong I apologize but I will always believe the parents accidentally gave her too much sleep medicine so they could go out. There were babysitters available at that hotel. There was no reason to leave three sleeping babies alone in a foreign country, out of eyesight of the parents.
see more

Yo-Yo >balute • 9 hours agoThat's what I think happened too. The parents admitted to dosing the kids with cough syrup. I think the father came to check on them, found Madeline dead, and disposed of the body while putting on the charade for his wife.
see more

balute >Yo-Yo • 2 hours agoIf she was kidnapped, why not take the other little girl too? Yeah she was young but there is a baby adoption cartel, too. No matter what happened, tho, it was bad and the child is gone. Very sad.

paula >balute • 9 hours agoand it was a good hotel...maybe she was kidnapped...Morocco is near Algarve (south portugal). there´s a lot of tourists there...

Petronella Lazerelli >paula • 7 hours agoIt was not a hotel and it was low quality, cheap, and off peak

LyndaS >paula • 5 hours agoI was at the exact beach area (Praia de Luz). It's a very tiny village (that attracts mostly British tourists). The lodgings were mostly of a nice to upscale level. From the published pix of their condo rental, it was actually located up the street (about one block) from the beach. That is, there is no way they could have seen their door because all the restaurants' terraces face the ocean. Morocco may be relatively close (as the crow flies., However, there's the sea between it and the Algarve. That would be quite difficult to smuggle her across without notice.

namers • 12 hours agoI believe she's dead but I'm not her parents.

Motivated Meow • 10 hours agoSad she is probably being used in the sx trade. Heartbreaking.

fairytales • 6 hours agoSad to think that even IF she is found, she'd be a young woman who spent as much time -or more - with her kidnappers. What would her life circumstances be? Some things can never be erased. But it doesn't seem as if she will ever be found. Whatever happpened to her seems to be permanent.

Petronella Lazerelli • 10 hours agoThey can't apply for a Death Certificate anyway, as Madeleine is a Ward of Court and that decision would be up to the court. This is all media hype and spin in advance of the 7th anniversary, and no doubt yet another "appeal" for money to "find Madeleine".

Luis • 6 hours agoI think the parents had something to do with her disappearance, something is of in their tone of voice and their behavior, I mean if you pay attention, you'd notice.

John Iii >Luis • 3 hours agoI don't think you're wrong. Seems like they over medicated her and covered it up. I dont even fault them for living the kids alone given how close they were and all reported gong to check on the kids every half an hour or so.. this was not a high crime area so you could see that.. something else happened here.

okccw >Luis • 6 hours agoI'm with you.Something doesn't sound right or make sense. But how long does one keep this going??

LyndaS • 10 hours agoThe parents seem to be living in the land of denial and self delusion. Their daughter's disappearance has left no significant clues or leads. Where the helll do they think she is now??? I'm surprised Scotland Yard hasn't put this case in the "cold" file by this point in time.

Janet Graboski Kroemer • 11 hours agoguilt is a bitch !

Cropper Wakeman • 6 hours agoThey have been cleared by Portugal and the uk now. If the timeline is pretty much true then there was no time to hide a body with hundreds of people searching all over for weeks on end. Where is within 15/30 mins carrying your childs dead body without being seen could you get rid of the body that has never been detected for 7 years???????????

Petronella Lazerelli >Andrew Cropper Wakeman • 6 hours agoThey have NEVER been formally cleared by anyone.

John Iii • 21 minutes agoThe best advice and i give folks is have a protective dog on hand with your kids. Our 12 year old son has had this dog as his best friend since oh 4 and this dog will scare off anyone if he needs too.. but i dont think this was the scenario here.

HotNostril • an hour agoDead children hamper fund raising. They know exactly where she is.

jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror

Post  Panda Sun 27 Apr - 7:54

Thanks jinvta

Well the majority of views are much as we have been saying, except these are being read by millions of twitterers and most likely the McCanns have read them. They courted publicity from day 1 and lost no time in setting up the Fund but clamp down on anyone who publicly disputes their version is sued.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 27 Apr - 7:59

Panda wrote:Thanks jinvta

Well the majority of views are much as we have been saying, except these are being read by millions of twitterers and most likely the McCanns have read them. They courted publicity from day 1 and lost no time in setting up the Fund but clamp down on anyone who publicly disputes their version is sued.!!
They can't sue everyone. Looks like only the 9 trolls and few cullible believe their odd fairy stories.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 27 Apr - 8:13

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks jinvta

They can't sue everyone. Looks like only the 9 trolls and few cullible believe their odd fairy stories.

Morning weissnicht, I think that instead of the 9 month delay the Fund uses to submit the Accounts we will see them prepared much sooner this time and the Fund closed. The McCanns know that after 7 years they have exhausted ways of receiving contributions , have made their fortune and will just fade from peoples memories . This will be another unsolved mystery , as was jonbenet's disappearance. They will not sue anyone else
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Apr - 8:52

Saying they went out and left all three children alone in the apt has backfired on the mccanns.

They were hoping for forgiveness and even though they deny neglect they know that neglect will have to be stated to Push the abduction theory.

I don't believe the twins were left alone just Madeleine.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2