Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Martin Roberts 25/4/2014

Go down

Dr. Martin Roberts 25/4/2014 Empty Dr. Martin Roberts 25/4/2014

Post  Panda Sat 26 Apr - 11:18

XCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
25 April 2014

MENTAL FATIGUE

Staff at Rupert Murdoch's 'Sun' and others are suffering. They are experiencing 'Maddie Failure', like 'metal fatigue', the weakness that shows up as the cause of so many calamities, from Titanic to the BOAC Comet:

Maddie failure

"MADELEINE McCann vanished seven years ago, and every day since her parents have been through hell. (sometimes even the turnstiles at Goodison Park)

"They must have mixed feelings about the latest development. (I bet)

"It's clearly helpful that Scotland Yard now has 18 potentially linked incidents to look into. (helpful to whom exactly?)

"But if such promising leads can be found so many years later, the McCanns must wonder how different things might have been if the Portuguese police had done their job properly at the time. (or if the Portuguese had been allowed to do their job properly).

"We are all wondering the same" (original thinking clearly not a feature of their job description).

I do not recollect there being any mention within the remit for Scotland Yard's review of/investigation into the case of Madeleine McCann, of the Met.'s being expected to pursue various members of the Portuguese Algarve's own 'Hole-in-the-wall' gang, for crimes other than abduction (while 'Butch' and 'Sun cream' slip quietly off to Bolivia, Canada or wherever).

I am neither a police inspector nor an astronaut with a unicorn for a pet, but there is one thing of which I am quietly convinced: If promising leads can be found many years later, it is because they were laid, dormant and unconcealable, at the point of commission, when most criminal mistakes are made. That obviously does not apply to 'foul body odours' (so that's why Madeleine McCann's abductor opened the window...) but is very much the case as regards actions taken – actions with tangible consequences which cannot be eradicated, however many years may elapse.

Rock on! (Andy, Sir Bernard, Kate, Gerry et al). Pray to God for answers by all means. I'll side with Gödel!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Dr. Martin Roberts 25/4/2014 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dr. Martin Roberts 25/4/2014 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down