Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen?

+14
jinvta
LJC
kathybelle
interested
tanszi
wjk
pennylane
matthew
chrissie
welshy
weissnicht
Lioned
jeanmonroe
fred
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Empty Re: More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen?

Post  wjk Thu 1 May - 13:51

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:For starters, Isobel Duarte says £250,000 Euros each for 3 children and their parents, yet only £1 million was sequestered. I have never heard of parents being able to claim for such young children, the twins were too young to know what was really going on , how could it be said they suffered. ?? I am surprised the Judge is accepting it without Medical Evidence .
Accepted what? She hasn't made any decision as yet.

Hi wjk, so Duarte is talking out of turn. Wouldn't you think the Judge would have called for the Medical records then before the closing date of 7th January?
Hi Panda, I'm not following what you mean by Duarte talking out of turn?
I was saying we can't take it that the Judge has accepted the twins have suffered as she hasn't made her final decision yet. We will only know that once the Judges final decision is made.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Empty Re: More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen?

Post  jinvta Thu 1 May - 15:53

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:For starters, Isobel Duarte says £250,000 Euros each for 3 children and their parents, yet only £1 million was sequestered. I have never heard of parents being able to claim for such young children, the twins were too young to know what was really going on , how could it be said they suffered. ?? I am surprised the Judge is accepting it without Medical Evidence .
Accepted what? She hasn't made any decision as yet.

Hi wjk, so Duarte is talking out of turn. Wouldn't you think the Judge would have called for the Medical records then before the closing date of 7th January?

It is not the judge's job to ask for medical records, it is the job of the prosecuting attorney to provide those records. The judge can only rule on the evidence she has been giving, she doesn't have to go fishing for it. Hearsay is not proof that the McCanns have suffered any harm due to the book. Further, it is impossible to allocate a percentage of their suffering which is attributed to Madeleine going missing and to the book being published. The McCanns would have to be well and truly heartless to admit that a book that allegedly damages their reputations was more harmful to them than losing their daughter! The McCanns haven't a leg to stand on.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 1 May - 17:33

I hope GA has access to those interviews and what KMcC is saying about the twins.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 1 May - 21:14

tanszi wrote:I hope GA has access to those interviews and what KMcC is saying about the twins.

I too hope Mr. Amaral has access to all the "Frustrated by lack of joint inquiry"; "Worst thing is not knowing"; "Still hope to bring her home"; "I need to know"; "Never abandon search"; "Appeal for answers", etc. from the mother who would not answer the 48 questions put to her in order to determine what happened to her own daughter.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 1 May - 22:18

interested wrote:
tanszi wrote:I hope GA has access to those interviews and what KMcC is saying about the twins.

I too hope Mr. Amaral has access to all the "Frustrated by lack of joint inquiry"; "Worst thing is not knowing"; "Still hope to bring her home"; "I need to know"; "Never abandon search"; "Appeal for answers", etc. from the mother who would not answer the 48 questions put to her in order to determine what happened to her own daughter.

From the parents who caused Madeleine to disappear and who never put one foot in front of the other to look for her:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/europe/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccann-letter-paves-way-mets-first-arrests

All I can say is this despicable pair, have got some 'brass neck' to complain about the PJ, when they hindered the investigation, at every opportunity.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 1 May - 23:18

Although Kate McCann says the twins are coping really well blah blah, can the Judge, if she finds against Mr Amaral, award compensation damages to the twins for the loss of their sister even though they were too young to understand? I am thinking, should the Judge find in favour of the McCanns, she could award damages to the twins for the suffering they are going through now that they do understand what has happened because they are older now. They have to listen and watch their parents' behaviour, they have to put up with their names all over the papers and TV and Internet, they have no doubt to put up with comments at school, so should this go against Mr Amaral I can well see the Judge thinking the twins worthy of compensation.

No matter what we think about the parents, in Court its the twins feelings as well and they are innocent beings and they must be suffering now if not back then, despite what Kate McCann says about them doing well.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 May - 0:10

Then I think the twins should sue their parents .....they are the ones that put them in this position, not mr amaral.

Did you see the bit where Kate McCann says she goes back regularly to Portugal and walks the streets...pity she didn't do that on 3rd may or After.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 2 May - 5:27

kitti wrote:Then I think the twins should sue their parents .....they are the ones that put them in this position, not mr amaral.

Agree 100%. Any suffering that the twins have endured, has been caused by the McCanns themselves, either due to their negligence or publicity seeking. The twins have suffered zero harm due to the book being published, which is what the McCanns are claiming in their lawsuit. I still think the McCanns have no chance of winning this case.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 May - 7:26

They won't win, off course they will appeal if Duarte has anything do with it but she wants her money, they win she gets more dosh no doubt , they appeal, she gets more dosh, she can't lose..Madeleine is the only person who always loses..she lost her life.

I'm wondering if the delay is about the WOC or some other info that has just come to light ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 2 May - 9:05

Message from Astro:

"Tomorrow ( saturday) at 22h30, on CMTV, our Portuguese speaking posters will be able to watch Gonçalo Amaral give an interview."
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Fri 2 May - 10:30

now that should be interesting.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 May - 12:21

kitti wrote:They won't win, off course they will appeal if Duarte has anything do with it but she wants her money, they win she gets more dosh no doubt , they appeal, she gets more dosh, she can't lose..Madeleine is the only person who always loses..she lost her life.

I'm wondering if the delay is about the WOC or some other info that has just come to light ...
I am still not convinced that the "new" hair samples aren't involved....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 2 May - 16:24

wjk wrote:Thanks kitti xx

Yes, thats what I'm thinking. There must be something very important about this for Snr Amaral to go to the time and expense to get this info.
Will be very interesting to see where this goes now?!

He could have used the copy of the Document issued by Ms Justice Hogg stating the date Madeleine was made a Ward of Court instead of going to a lot of expense, It's in mccannfiles. Also, it's true the McCanns put Madeleine as part of the claim against Amaral, but the McCanns had to remove her name because she is a Ward of Court. I don't understand why Amaral and his lawyer did not pick up on this before the case started, the sum sequestered is £1 million, for 4 persons,

Sorry you have a migraine wjk, I would keep away from MM until it is gone otherwise you will never recover. More Twitter rumours or is it about to happen? - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3