Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail

3 posters

Go down

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Empty Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail

Post  Panda Fri 2 May - 4:55

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Empty Re: Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail

Post  Panda Sat 3 May - 2:16

A RIDDLE SOLVED

David Cameron suggested that Nigel Farage is a “chicken” for not standing in the Newark by-election. The Prime Minister used an appearance on local radio in Birmingham to make a joke about the Ukip leader’s failure to take on the Conservatives in an election prompted by the resignation of Patrick Mercer. Mr Cameron was asked whether he laughed when Mr Farage was egged while campaigning on Thursday.

“I’ve been egged myself so I know,” Mr Cameron said. “I was egged in Cornwall. And actually when an egg hits you, this is going to sound quite weedy, they hit you quite hard actually. I got one in the back. This was several years ago.”

The Prime Minister then added: “But it has solved the great riddle, what came first – the chicken or the egg? Because of course there was the big chicken story the day before."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail Empty Re: Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail

Post  Guest Sat 3 May - 7:58

Absolutely shameful behaviour, when there are hardworking people having to rely on food banks. Yet others are wasting perfectly good eggs on filth like Nigel Farage and David Cameron. Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 868596
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 3 May - 8:13

That's strong language Iris!!! What about the others who have had eggs thrown at them?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 3 May - 8:25

Panda wrote:That's strong language Iris!!! What about the others who have had eggs thrown at them?

One of my ex-boyfriends got arrested for throwing an egg at Thatcher. He got a rollicking off me too for, again, wasting a perfectly good egg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 3 May - 8:40

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:That's strong language Iris!!! What about the others who have had eggs thrown at them?

One of my ex-boyfriends got arrested for throwing an egg at Thatcher.  He got a rollicking off me too for, again, wasting a perfectly good egg.

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 23324  I was trying to remember the Minister who threw a punch at his assailant. Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 3 May - 8:45

Iris wrote:Absolutely shameful behaviour, when there are hardworking people having to rely on food banks.  Yet others are wasting perfectly good eggs on filth like Nigel Farage and David Cameron. Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 868596

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 294124 Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 294124 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 3 May - 10:49

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:

One of my ex-boyfriends got arrested for throwing an egg at Thatcher.  He got a rollicking off me too for, again, wasting a perfectly good egg.

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 23324   I was trying to remember the Minister who threw a punch at his assailant. Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 294124 

John Prescott are you thinking about Panda?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 3 May - 11:02

fuzeta wrote:
Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:

Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 23324   I was trying to remember the Minister who threw a punch at his assailant. Nigel Farage hit by egg on campaign trail 294124 

John Prescott are you thinking about Panda?

That's him! thanks fuzeta, I could see his face but couldn't remember his name. I can understand Farage not wanting to contest the By-election because the 27,000 Conservative majority is a colossal hurdle to jump over and I foresee UKIP being courted by whoever wins but without an overall majority.

I wouldn't vote for any of them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down