Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

missing loved ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missing loved ones

Post  cass on Fri 2 May - 11:06

round the world there will be 100s of missing people , in the uk alone there are missing people , not children babys like madeleine but how many mothers sisters brothers etc are longing for news of a missing loved one ? week after week we have the press giving the mcanns front page and now we have kate mcann wanting that answers as to what is being done , i am sure that kerry mother of ben asks where is ben , she has gone back to greece over the years and had meetings and worked well with the police both there and within the uk , how many years can the uk keep spending money on just 1 child , sad to loose a loved one but everyone is as important as madeleine they are missing and are loved missed by someone

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: missing loved ones

Post  chrissie on Fri 2 May - 12:00

I agree. It must be so difficult of the families of missing people to see the amount of time and money spent especially when the children were neglected.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass on Fri 2 May - 12:14

chrissie it must be heartbreaking for them to see that their loved ones seem to be less imoprtant to this goverment , how much more are they able to take until someone cracks , i myself wouldnt ever want to be in that situation , i would be banging on my pms door and asking big questions , its elections soon only local but nether the less id urge anyone to ask questions as to why many are forgotten

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down