Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Annabel on Sun 4 May - 8:05

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/maddie-mccann-clue-police-hunt-3493850



   May 03, 2014 23:52
   By Russell Myers

Sicko Roderick William Robinson has been on the run for more than a decade and now sources say he could have vital evidence about a suspected paedophile ring

 

Andrew Chant Pictures
Dangerous: Robinson after his arrest in Thailand

Police are hunting a British paedophile who was in Portugal at the time of child sex attacks linked to the Madeleine McCann case.

Roderick William Robinson, 77, was first arrested while lying low at a rundown campsite on the Algarve in 2010. He had been on the run for more than a decade.

Sources close to the latest Madeleine McCann investigation have indicated that British ­detectives believe he could have vital evidence about a suspected paedophile ring.

The ring operated across the Algarve at the time three-year-old Madeleine was snatched in Praia da Luz in 2007.

A source said: “Roderick Robinson is a ­notorious and dangerous sex offender. He has shown a pattern of disturbing behaviour ­wherever he has travelled.

“He may have vital information which could shed light on the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. He is wanted on an international arrest warrant after failing to notify British police of his whereabouts and it is vital he is found without delay.”

After Robinson’s arrest in 2010 he was ­extradited to Australia where he was wanted for raping an eight-year-old girl in 1998. After agreeing to a plea deal he was convicted of indecently assaulting the child and sentenced to six months in prison.

Within weeks of his release the former oil rig worker fled to Thailand but three months later he was deported back to Britain after Thai authorities found out about his past.

He moved to Brighton, east Sussex, and was made to sign the sex offenders register. But in June 2012 he went on to sexually assault two girls, aged five and seven, on a yacht. This led to another conviction but, despite his past, his 12-month sentence was suspended for two years. Within weeks he changed his name by deed poll and fled to the Far East.

Scotland Yard detectives are currently ­investigating 18 possible linked break-ins at Algarve villas by a lone intruder between 2004 and 2010. Six have come to light since an appeal by UK detectives last month, with five of those involving alleged sex attacks on British girls.

Overall, nine of the 18 break-ins involved assaults on British girls, aged six to 12. Three took place in Praia da Luz.

The attacks stopped at around the time Robinson was deported from Portugal.

He was first arrested by Portuguese police at a campsite in Olhao on the Algarve, 60 miles from Praia da Luz. He associated with other ­paedophiles in the area around the time Madeleine vanished.

A source said: “These are questions that could have particular significance in the ­disappearance of Madeleine McCann.”

When he was deported from Thailand, Robinson told a reporter: “I’m a marked man for the rest of my life which won’t be very long.”

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We do not comment on ongoing investigation


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 4 May - 9:18

What a surprise - another known paedophile but, for a change, one who's believed to be still alive.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  weissnicht on Sun 4 May - 9:18

Oh...the potbelly man.

The cherry on the cake:

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We do not comment on ongoing investigation


                 

I wonder how they call Redwoods TV time then? For me all that has been 'commenting on ongoing investigation' And as they keep mccanns informed, they should tell them not to 'comment' ...because they have been all over the media commenting.
This all gets sillier day by day.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  almostgothic on Sun 4 May - 9:28

Not Born Yesterday wrote:What a surprise - another known paedophile but, for a change, one who's believed to be still alive.

But ready to croak at any time, by the looks of it ...

When he was deported from Thailand, Robinson told a reporter: “I’m a marked man for the rest of my life which won’t be very long.”

... then he'll achieve official patsy status.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  wjk on Sun 4 May - 9:40

So, this 70 year old guy climbed in the window, picked up a nearly 4 year old and escaped through the window, leaving no trace? Ok!!  


Last edited by wjk on Sun 4 May - 9:40; edited 1 time in total

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  weissnicht on Sun 4 May - 9:40

almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:What a surprise - another known paedophile but, for a change, one who's believed to be still alive.

But ready to croak at any time, by the looks of it ...

When he was deported from Thailand, Robinson told a reporter: “I’m a marked man for the rest of my life which won’t be very long.”

... then he'll achieve official patsy status.
Yep

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  dutchclogs on Sun 4 May - 9:55

weissichtn wrote:Oh...the potbelly man.

The cherry on the cake:

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We do not comment on ongoing investigation


                 

I wonder how they call Redwoods TV time then? For me all that has been 'commenting on ongoing investigation' And as they keep mccanns informed, they should tell them not to 'comment' ...because they have been all over the media commenting.
This all gets sillier day by day.

I hope you don't mind me joining you weissichtn             OMG this is unbelevible

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 61
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  almostgothic on Sun 4 May - 10:08

wjk wrote:So, this 70 year old guy climbed in the window, picked up a nearly 4 year old and escaped through the window, leaving no trace? Ok!!  

He probably accessed the window by standing on his shopping trolley.
Did he leave a trail of Werther's Original wrappers behind him?
That would be a huge clue ...

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  mara thon on Sun 4 May - 13:05

Oh well that´s it then, it MUST have been him............unless..........they can dig up another one !

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  malena stool on Sun 4 May - 13:17

A 77 year old paedo, in Portugal in the same year as Madeleine, but they wait to tell us 7 years after she went missing.....

Were I associated with the 'Super Slueths' from SY I'd be up in arms complaining about the, 'source close to the MCcanns' who is spreading this tish.

Lloyd Embley, the present editor glove puppet of the Mirror must be watery eyed having Mitchell's hand up his rectum.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  weissnicht on Sun 4 May - 13:51

This Potbelly man is getting more and more odd.
Previous reports say: " The man was said to have spoken English slowly, with a foreign accent."

april. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27122951

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  jassi on Sun 4 May - 14:05

The ever widening range of suspects, or at least ' persons of interest' suggests to me that SY really don't have much to go on, except straws.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Guest on Sun 4 May - 15:49

They've certainly tried to cram it all in here. Paedophiles, sex rings, almost-dead guys, arabs and yachts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Panda on Sun 4 May - 15:57

Roderick William Robinson, 77, was first arrested while lying low at a rundown campsite on the Algarve in 2010. He had been on the run for more than a decade."

So he was 73 when arrested from a rundown campsite

He travelled from there to Australia and then Thailand so he wasn't short of money .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  interested on Sun 4 May - 16:24

When I read the topic heading "Police hunt British Paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing" (and before reading the article), my first thought was Dr. David Payne must be on the run.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Panda on Sun 4 May - 16:32

interested wrote:When I read the topic heading "Police hunt British Paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing" (and before reading the article), my first thought was Dr. David Payne must be on the run.

Hi Interested, your'e the second person to suggest David Payne might be involved, what is your theory based on?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  interested on Sun 4 May - 17:56

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:When I read the topic heading "Police hunt British Paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing" (and before reading the article), my first thought was Dr. David Payne must be on the run.

Hi Interested, your'e the second person to suggest David Payne might be involved, what is your theory based on?



Hi "Panda", my thought was based on Dr. Gaspar's statment and the fact that David Payne was "nearby". After reading the article I can see it is someone else they want us to believe is in the frame, the latest of so many persons of interest.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Panda on Sun 4 May - 18:44

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:
interested wrote:When I read the topic heading "Police hunt British Paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing" (and before reading the article), my first thought was Dr. David Payne must be on the run.

Hi Interested, your'e the second person to suggest David Payne might be involved, what is your theory based on?



Hi "Panda", my thought was based on Dr. Gaspar's statment and the fact that David Payne was "nearby".  After reading the article I can see it is someone else they want us to believe is in the frame, the latest of so many persons of interest.

Well Interested , I can,t see Payne involved  at all, apart the time Gerry on the Tennis Court  supposedly asked Payne to ask Kate if she wanted to bring the children down to the Court, knowing she wouldn't trail 3 children near their bedtime down to the Court.That puzzled me because apparently Kate said he was only in the Apartment for 5 minutes, Payne said 30 minutes.


If it was anybody I think it could be Russesll , for these reasons.......forget the timelines

1. Madeleine leaned over the settee too far and fell over it , hitting her head which bled and that is where the blood from behind the Settee came from and her breathing was affected through fright

2. Russell was called to perform a tracheotomy which unfortunately failed

3. Jane never saw a suspect , she said she did to protect Russell

4. Gerry put Madeleine's body in the tennis bag and hid it until he had a chance to throw it over the cliffs while everyone else was searching.

5. A sheet was washed by Russell apparently and draped over the verandah supposedly from Ellie's bed, what if it was from Madeleine's bed to stem the
blood


We know the timelines are up the creek , the only one which counts is Gerry talking to the T.V. guy across the road from 5a.





























 to perform a tracheotomy which failed and tragically Madeleine did not survive

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  kathybelle on Sun 4 May - 19:05

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:
interested wrote:When I read the topic heading "Police hunt British Paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing" (and before reading the article), my first thought was Dr. David Payne must be on the run.

Hi Interested, your'e the second person to suggest David Payne might be involved, what is your theory based on?



Hi "Panda", my thought was based on Dr. Gaspar's statment and the fact that David Payne was "nearby".  After reading the article I can see it is someone else they want us to believe is in the frame, the latest of so many persons of interest.

Hi Interested

I also thought that the British paedo was David Payne. However if Payne was the paedo, I don't believe he will ever be brought to justice, if Scotland Yard have anything to do with it. I don't believe S.Y. will diss the person/s within the Leicester police force, who held on to the Gaspars statements, until the McCanns were home and dry.

Gerry McCann's friend Superintendent Stuart 'call me Stu' Prior, contacted the PJ, to express his annoyance at the allegations made against David Payne.

Is it any wonder people like me, who have read the links below, are of the conclusion that Madeleine will never receive justice.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/english-intimidate-judiciary-police.html


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id279.html



kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  jinvta on Mon 5 May - 3:50

Panda wrote:If it was anybody I think it could be Russesll , for these reasons.......forget the timelines

1. Madeleine leaned over the settee too far and fell over it , hitting her head which bled and that is where the blood from behind the Settee came from and her breathing was affected through fright

2. Russell was called to perform a tracheotomy which unfortunately failed

3. Jane never saw a suspect , she said she did to protect Russell

4. Gerry put Madeleine's body in the tennis bag and hid it until he had a chance to throw it over the cliffs while everyone else was searching.

5. A sheet was washed by Russell apparently and draped over the verandah supposedly from Ellie's bed, what if it was from Madeleine's bed to stem the
  blood  

We know the timelines are up the creek , the only one which counts is Gerry talking to the T.V. guy across the road from 5a to perform a tracheotomy which failed and tragically Madeleine did not survive

Panda, wasn't Russell and anesthesiologist? I think he may have been the one to give Madeleine a fatal dose of sedatives. Restaurant workers stated he was gone for much longer than he claims, in fact they say that he was gone almost the entire time (9:05 to 9:50), rather than only 20 minutes as he claimed. He could have been the one to get up at 9:05 (as Kate claimed in her statement), not Matt, and either only Matt went to check at 9:25 or nobody did. It is clear that Matt entirely made up his second check at 9:25, so likely would have made up the earlier one as well in order to shorten Russell's absence, and cover for the fact that he never checked on his daughter all evening.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Panda on Mon 5 May - 7:35

jinvta wrote:
Panda wrote:If it was anybody I think it could be Russesll , for these reasons.......forget the timelines

1. Madeleine leaned over the settee too far and fell over it , hitting her head which bled and that is where the blood from behind the Settee came from and her breathing was affected through fright

2. Russell was called to perform a tracheotomy which unfortunately failed

3. Jane never saw a suspect , she said she did to protect Russell

4. Gerry put Madeleine's body in the tennis bag and hid it until he had a chance to throw it over the cliffs while everyone else was searching.

5. A sheet was washed by Russell apparently and draped over the verandah supposedly from Ellie's bed, what if it was from Madeleine's bed to stem the
  blood  

We know the timelines are up the creek , the only one which counts is Gerry talking to the T.V. guy across the road from 5a to perform a tracheotomy which failed and tragically Madeleine did not survive

Panda, wasn't Russell and anesthesiologist? I think he may have been the one to give Madeleine a fatal dose of sedatives. Restaurant workers stated he was gone for much longer than he claims, in fact they say that he was gone almost the entire time (9:05 to 9:50), rather than only 20 minutes as he claimed. He could have been the one to get up at 9:05 (as Kate claimed in her statement), not Matt, and either only Matt went to check at 9:25 or nobody did. It is clear that Matt entirely made up his second check at 9:25, so likely would have made up the earlier one as well in order to shorten Russell's absence, and cover for the fact that he never checked on his daughter all evening.

Hi jinvta, let's face it ,we will never know what happened to Madeleine and the question has to be asked, Why did The Tapas Group get together before their first interview to write down timelines on the cover of  a child's Book???? It was said Jane didn't even go to the Restaurant that night. I don't know if Russell is an anesthesiologist but maybe he had experience of tracheotomy. This theory came from a Poster on 3a's a Forum run by the Daily Mirror soon after Madeleine's disappearance. It was  immediately withdrawn as was  another theory I read late one night on the DM. A Poster with a foreign name said Madeleine's body was hidden in a pipe laid a few feet under the earth of ongoing waterworks.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Police hunt British paedo who was nearby when Madeleine went missing

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum