Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birch is being sued by Robert Murat

+12
tanszi
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Panda
weissnicht
malena stool
almostgothic
margaret
wjk
jassi
fred
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Empty Birch is being sued by Robert Murat

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 5 May - 13:34

I've seen this on a couple of places on Facebook and now Joana Morais has posted this.

Original posted by Digging for Madeleine McCann

NOTICE : This morning at 10am, Stephen D. Birch received a registered letter containing papers from Portugals Ministerio da Justica in which both the state and Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat and Jenifer Na Murat are suing Stephen for tresspassing and the state is suing Stephen for unlawfully conducting an investigation under article 57 & 58 section 2,3 and 4 of the penal act... (In July 2012, Stephen entered Robert Murats property and discovered what he believes to be Madeleine McCann remains buried beneath Roberts Murats rear gravel driveway)

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Empty Re: Birch is being sued by Robert Murat

Post  fred Mon 5 May - 13:50

Well, well well!!! It is all kicking off now!! I think all this 'new' stuff might well mean we are coming for a conclusion!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Birch is being sued by Robert Murat Empty Re: Birch is being sued by Robert Murat

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 5 May - 14:00

fred wrote:Well, well well!!!  It is all kicking off now!!  I think all this 'new' stuff might well mean we are coming for a conclusion!!

It rather looks like it, I reckon, especially as Birch is being sued by Robert Murat and the State.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 5 May - 14:05

How easy is it to sue someone in a differente continent?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 14:18

AnnaEsse wrote:I've seen this on a couple of places on Facebook and now Joana Morais has posted this.

Original posted by Digging for Madeleine McCann

NOTICE : This morning at 10am, Stephen D. Birch received a registered letter containing papers from Portugals Ministerio da Justica in which both the state and Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat and Jenifer Na Murat are suing Stephen for tresspassing and the state is suing Stephen for unlawfully conducting an investigation under article 57 & 58 section 2,3 and 4 of the penal act... (In July 2012, Stephen entered Robert Murats property and discovered what he believes to be Madeleine McCann remains buried beneath Roberts Murats rear gravel driveway)

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann

Serves him right. Feckin' nut job if ever there was one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 5 May - 14:21

fred wrote:How easy is it to sue someone in a differente continent?

Almost impossible, I would have thought, but I imagine he will keep well away from Portugal from now on.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 16:06

We do of course have to assume that Stephen Birch is telling the truth for once.

How could he ever have gained access to the Murats' garden with their guard dogs there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 5 May - 16:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:We do of course have to assume that Stephen Birch is telling the truth for once.

How could he ever have gained access to the Murats' garden with their guard dogs there?
And carrying his machine over the wall/gate/hedge without them hearing him?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 16:44

He has also claimed that Robert Murat has agreed that he can go in and excavate the garden for a large amount of money (and produced a letter which appeared to confirm that) so it seems very unlikely that RM would now be taking legal action against him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 5 May - 16:57

He can always allege insanity. I'm sure that will get him off...

Last edited by Claudia79 on Mon 5 May - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 17:01

As one who's had conversations with him on another forum and on Facebook, I can certainly vouch for his lack of sanity!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 5 May - 17:04

Why  hasnt  murat  sued  tanner, o'brien, oldfield and payne?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 5 May - 18:07

Why sue now as rumours of other digging is about to start?

There something very strange going on behind the scenes IMO.  Birch is being sued by Robert Murat 303636 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 5 May - 18:25

Two 'dig stories' in one day.
The timing is quite staggering!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 May - 18:37

The garden Birch claimed he entered, does not belong to Robert Murat, it belongs to his mother. Robert Murat hasn't lived there for years, he lives with his partner and their young child, in another part of Portugal.

When Birch first made these claims, Robert Murat gave an interview which was printed in a Portuguese newspaper. I no longer have the link, but from memory, I remember Robert Murat stating that it was impossible for Birch to enter the garden, because two guard dogs live in the garden. His mother had to buy these guard dogs, because she was getting harassed by people who still believed her son was responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine.

He stated that when he was brought in for questioning, as a possible suspect, the PJ borrowed state of the art equipment, to see if there was a body under any part of his mother's garden. Nothing was found. He said he had spoken to his lawyer about Birch's claim, because his mother was very distressed.

Also Robert Murat, filed a legal complaint against Jane Tanner, back in 2010.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/robert-murat-criminal-complaint-against.html

I don't know what the outcome of the complaint was. Maybe one of our Portuguese posters will know.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 18:41

This throws even more doubt on Stephen Birch's claim that he's being sued by Robert Murat if the latter doesn't believe that he was ever there.

P.S. The writ - if that's what it is  - is on this link but I don't know if everyone will be able to access it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1262019408&fref=nf

If anyone can access it - and can translate it - that would be great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 May - 18:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This throws even more doubt on Stephen Birch's claim that he's being sued by Robert Murat if the latter doesn't believe that he was ever there.

Hi NBY

I've just been looking for information, regarding Robert Murat's interview. It's in the link below.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/327368/madeleine-mccann/robert-murat-is-targeted-once-more.html/

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 May - 18:51

Thanks for that.

I'm certainly more inclined to believe Robert Murat than Stephen Birch!

By the way, the writ that I've posted a link to is in Portuguese so I can't read it but nowhere does it mention the Murats.

P.S. Here's another link which might be accessible.

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann?ref=ts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 May - 19:19

Regarding Robert Murat's criminal complaint against Jane Tanner, I've just found another link, where he took out a second criminal complaint, against Tanner's partner Russell O'Brien, Fiona Payne and Rachel Oldfield.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/mccann-case-expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar.html

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 5 May - 19:28

It would be nice for the tish finally to have hit the fan, but.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 5 May - 19:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Thanks for that.

I'm certainly more inclined to believe Robert Murat than Stephen Birch!

By the way, the writ that I've posted a link to is in Portuguese so I can't read it but nowhere does it mention the Murats.

P.S. Here's another link which might be accessible.

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann?ref=ts

Hello again NBY

I've just taken a look at the link and tried to translate the writ into English, using Google. However I was unsuccessful.

Like yourself, I couldn't see the name Murat in the link.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 6 May - 7:37

What happens now with the money he was collecting for the dig?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 6 May - 8:21

Not new, but maybe interesting to read again:

http://chrisspivey.org/murat-agrees-to-madeleine-dig/
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 6 May - 8:56

weissnicht wrote:What happens now with the money he was collecting for the dig?

Anyone who gave Birch money to conduct this dig, is a fool, there is no proof that Birch paid £40k for this scanner, anymore than there is proof that he entered Mrs Murat's garden. If Birch was such a do gooder, he would have spent time and money, looking for children in his country. Also if he believed the McCanns version events, Madeleine is supposedly alive.

When Birch was spouting his claims on 'You Tube', he was asked how he could enter the garden, when there were two dogs present, Birch said the dogs were asleep. If that was true, the buzzing from the scanner would have awoken the dogs. On another forum, Birch said that he waited until Robert Murat took his dogs out, before he entered the garden. I've said previously that Robert Murat doesn't live with his mother and hasn't done for years, Birch obviously didn't know this, but  if he did, he would have had watch the property 24hrs a day, to see when Robert Murat arrived at his mother's house to take the dogs out, always assuming he did take the dogs out.

In my opinion, Birch has found a way of making money out of Madeleine's disappearance, by spouting his lies to the 'McCann luvvies'  and 'Murat Haters'. Birch said he wasn't accusing Robert Murat of anything, whether that is true or not, he knew that his claims would cause more grief for Robert Murat, not to mention his mother, current partner, along with his ex wife and daughter, who live in the UK.

Robert Murat's ex wife, had to move house, due to threats made against her daughter, by 'Murat Haters'.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 6 May - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 May - 9:54

I'm currently in conversation with him on Facebook asking why there is no mention of the Murats on the document. Watch this space!

P.S. I've had a one word reply - "later" - so I won't be holding my breath! At least it wasn't a two word reply, with one of them being "off".

On a previous occasion he claimed to have arranged a meeting with Kate. I asked for more details, such as when and where, but he didn't reply at all and hasn't mentioned it since.

He reminds me of an attention-seeking child I knew many years ago who would come up with all sorts of stories without thinking that she would need to prove what she was saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next