Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky News Report

+29
tanszi
LJC
jeanmonroe
wjk
almostgothic
pennylane
MaryB
Karen
jassi
cass
kitti
T4two
weissnicht
mossman
Lioned
malena stool
chrissie
fred
Roasted Arizona
jinvta
kathybelle
Ireland
wantthetruth
Angelina
Oldartform
welshy
AnnaEsse
comperedna
interested
33 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sky News Report - Page 3 Empty Re: Sky News Report

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 20:36

Lioned wrote:And if 'Andy' is using the dogs then it would be hard for him to ignore previous 'dog' reports wouldnt it !

There is no report of the dogs being used Lioned, this radar equipment will go over the area like one of those Machines that pick up radio activity.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Sky News Report - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News Report - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 6 May - 20:40

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:And if 'Andy' is using the dogs then it would be hard for him to ignore previous 'dog' reports wouldnt it !

There is no report of the dogs being used Lioned, this radar equipment will go over the area like one of those Machines that pick up radio activity.

I thought i read somewhere that the 'dogs' where coming to have a sniff around.It would seem to make sense as they used them in Jersey.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Sky News Report - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News Report - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 6 May - 21:00

They will be using different dogs as the other dogs were 'unreliable ' remember
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 6 May - 21:02

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 6 May - 21:30

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Lioned wrote:Would an Abductor take a dead body out of a flat and go 50 yards up the road to bury it ?

I dont think so.

If all this is true then SY are no longer looking for an 'Abductor' !
Exactly.

Which makes me think it was OPORTO who found this, not SY and the only reason SY are involved is because Britain have the equipment . Sky News Report - Page 3 294124 

I bet your not far wrong, as I was reading earlier (maybe on Jill's?) that Snr Amaral wanted this waste ground dug up but was taken off the case before it could be done. If so, it would be a Portuguese theory from way back and SY are possibly now in agreement?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 7 May - 5:44

There was a comment in the (Mail) I think? From somebody who lives in PDL saying that this waste ground has been dug over extensively for various reasons during the last seven years. They said it's currently ear-marked for a development project.

I think we can safely assume from past history that the UK MSM knows very little about where any potential excavations may take place. Personally, I would not set much store by anything reported by Mr Brunt or any of the red tops. I prefer to rely on sources in PT such as Joanna and Astro from MCF. The UK MSM are still only printing what has been sanctioned/spun by Mr Pink (IMHO)

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 7 May - 6:22

Facts coming out from PT include that the search will be conducted by the PT authorities, using UK radar equipment and dogs.

The search sites have not been disclosed, and it is not know when the activity will commence.

Also, it seems SY requested that the homes of some Ocean Club employees be searched, this request has been refused.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 7 May - 7:05

fred wrote:If her body is found, would there been traces of sedative in the remains?  Sorry if it is a daft question.  After all this time there would only be a skeleton.
Hairs?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 7:15

I do wonder why , if Madeleine's remains are found , did the person who buried her stay so near the scene. Remember the Pizza owner returning from Lagos about 6am and his headlights caught a couple coming from a lane. The Man was holding a 'bundle' and they turned away from the car.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 7 May - 7:57

The hair doesn't degrade along with the teeth...remember the Anthony case.

I think the sedative theory won't be able to be proved as the mccanns have stated she may off been sedated by the 'abductor' unless they can test the bones and see whether she had been regularly sedated before death

I remember dr g saying that some drugs only stay in system for 24 hours after death and it's virtually impossible to prove their was any.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 7 May - 8:42

kitti wrote:The hair doesn't degrade along with the teeth...remember  the Anthony case.

I think the sedative theory won't be able to be proved as the mccanns have stated she may off been sedated by the 'abductor' unless they can test the bones and see whether she had been regularly sedated before death

I remember dr g saying that some drugs only stay in system for 24 hours after death and it's virtually impossible to prove their was any.
You mean the long term drug use would not show in hair? Like sedating the kids for years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 9:04

weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:The hair doesn't degrade along with the teeth...remember  the Anthony case.

You mean the long term drug use would not show in hair? Like sedating the kids for years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

Morning weissnicht, I was reading you wikipedia post and found it hard to follow. I think this is easier because it deals specifically about drugs in a dead bdy, what do you think??

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1996831,00.html
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 7 May - 9:11

The dig sites were leaked to the press before any official confirmation & it looks a safe bet Kate & Gerry were informed last week before they hit the sofas with the death scenario being introduced from a couple who don't even go there(no evidence of death so suggesting it will harm the search for a real findable child)...it will be interesting to see how accurate K&G were informed on the dig sites as it has been on the PJ & SY working on 'different suspects'

Not hard to see who Clarence Mitchell gets his SY source from  Sky News Report - Page 3 192282 
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 7 May - 9:21

Martin Brunt on SkyNews a row between PJ and SY last night with regards to media reporting or disruptions during the dig, Martin says it has been put off for a couple of days due to the media - SY refused other requests?? local newspaper reporting - PJ rejected a plea to search the homes of three men that worked at the OC who are suspected of break in the days leading up to Maddies disaprearance. They also want to interview - PJ to search homes DENIED!! It seems the Smith sighting area will be included in dig, long trenches - open trenches perhaps Maddie wondered off and fallen in the trench. 2nd wasteland - beside the road leading to sea, talking about Smith sighting - 3rd area is the beach area, no specifics, - suggestion there may be clues there.

end!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 7 May - 9:35

matthew wrote:The dig sites were leaked to the press before any official confirmation & it looks a safe bet Kate & Gerry were informed last week before they hit the sofas with the death scenario being introduced from a couple who don't even go there(no evidence of death so suggesting it will harm the search for a real findable child)...it will be interesting to see how accurate K&G were informed on the dig sites as it has been on the PJ & SY working on 'different suspects'

Not hard to see who Clarence Mitchell gets his SY source from  Sky News Report - Page 3 192282 

Yes - I agree - it was bizarre the way the McCann's suddenly seemed to be entertaining any mention of her being dead. If her body is found and it was revealed that she died years ago, I wonder what, if any, impact this will have on the case against Amaral? Isn't their whole case centered on the basis that he harmed the search and therefore put her at risk?
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 7 May - 9:37

What I'm saying is regarding sedation .....it would be hard to prove in a court off law as far as this case that Madeleine may off been sedated over a long period off time ..if it was a different case then who knows .

As far as Dr G and the Anthony case....the boot off the car was open and first smell was....chloroform THEN cadaver scent.

The autopsy could NOT prove that the child had been knocked out with chloroform as After 24 hours it goes out off the body, I mean, everybody knew the child had been knocked out with chloroform but proving it is anything thing.

Drugs can be found in hair samples YEARS down the line but it's still going to be hard to prove it in this case as the McCanns have stated on 2nd she may off been drugged and on the 3rd....that's there way off pre-emlting if the body is found.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 7 May - 9:42

Do you know, I've got to the stage where I don't even care much if Gerry and Kate get away with this, I just want to stop seeing and hearing them, bleating on and on. It will also be nice to know that their cash cow has been turned off.

As always, my thoughts remain mainly with poor Madeleine, who must have been so scared, and who was so badly let down by the two people who should have loved her the most.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 9:43

matthew wrote:The dig sites were leaked to the press before any official confirmation & it looks a safe bet Kate & Gerry were informed last week before they hit the sofas with the death scenario being introduced from a couple who don't even go there(no evidence of death so suggesting it will harm the search for a real findable child)...it will be interesting to see how accurate K&G were informed on the dig sites as it has been on the PJ & SY working on 'different suspects'

Morning matthew, I thought it was odd that Kate wanted to know what happened to Madeleine and brought the "death" word into the conversation , completely nullifying the MCanns suit against Amaral's claim that Madeleine died in 5a. Sky News Report - Page 3 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 7 May - 9:53

Former Forensic Manager on Sky News (trying to type too quickly)   missed her name,   explaining what they will look at - look for changes in landscape vegetation etc , areas for further focus,  radar equipment will be used,  will be looking for remains, clothing, something dropped out of place - excavation will be needed - meticulous search.  They will be taken to back to a lab that is agreed by PJ and SY.  THE pj have different policies,  they will have to work toegther,  Why has this taken so long - she replies it should be a natural routine but PJ have their reasons.

Will family be thankful - yes of course the McCanns need answers - hopefully positive outcome - time lapse 7 years - dig in a town trying to get back to normal,  lady states items CAN be found years later.

end!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 9:56

Roasted Arizona wrote:Do you know, I've got to the stage where I don't even care much if Gerry and Kate get away with this, I just want to stop seeing and hearing them, bleating on and on. It will also be nice to know that their cash cow has been turned off.

As always, my thoughts remain mainly with poor Madeleine, who must have been so scared, and who was so badly let down by the two people who should have loved her the most.

Morning Roasted Arizona , I don't think they will be charged because i don't think anything can come of this dig. Even if it produces some kind of evidence that Madeleine was buried there, who put her there??? I would like to have seen the McCanns sued for mis-management of the Fund but that's not going to happen either so they have got ff scot free.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 10:06

Karen wrote:Former Forensic Manager on Sky News (trying to type too quickly)   missed her name,   explaining what they will look at - look for changes in landscape vegetation etc , areas for further focus,  radar equipment will be used,  will be looking for remains, clothing, something dropped out of place - excavation will be needed - meticulous search.  They will be taken to back to a lab that is agreed by PJ and SY.  THE pj have different policies,  they will have to work toegther,  Why has this taken so long - she replies it should be a natural routine but PJ have their reasons.

Will family be thankful - yes of course the McCanns need answers - hopefully positive outcome - time lapse 7 years - dig in a town trying to get back to normal,  lady states items CAN be found years later.

end!
Morning Karen, I watched it and the Woman's name is Jennie Runacres s former Forensics Manager for the Metropolitan Police. Apparently a small trench all around the Ocean Club is one of the areas and helicopters will be used for arial cameras to look for any changes.

Any changes from what.....seven years ago???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 7 May - 10:08

Karen wrote:Former Forensic Manager on Sky News (trying to type too quickly)   missed her name,   explaining what they will look at - look for changes in landscape vegetation etc , areas for further focus,  radar equipment will be used,  will be looking for remains, clothing, something dropped out of place - excavation will be needed - meticulous search.  They will be taken to back to a lab that is agreed by PJ and SY.  THE pj have different policies,  they will have to work toegther,  Why has this taken so long - she replies it should be a natural routine but PJ have their reasons.

end!

Perfect example of mis-information being spouted by Sky........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 7 May - 10:09

[quote="Roasted Arizona"]Do you know, I've got to the stage where I don't even care much if Gerry and Kate get away with this, I just want to stop seeing and hearing them, bleating on and on. It will also be nice to know that their cash cow has been turned off. Sky News Report - Page 3 307691  Sky News Report - Page 3 944533 

last night i went to bed thinking of poor madeleine as i do when reading stuff , but last night i couldnt get out of my head the impact these headlines are , or might be having on other children , the twins and also the others within the tapas group , along side papers are usually comics for children , this morning i took notice of school children within our shop able to see papers , i shuddered , i wish it was all done in silence at times , also another thought is last week and for many weeks its been news of max clifford and co , is this latest news hiding what might really be happening in the uk ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 10:19

Brunt just advised that the Portugese are furious with SY for publishing the details of the search and threaten to call a halt to it if they do it again.!!!!

Also, a request by SY to search 3 Homes of Portugese suspected of something to do with Madeleine has been refused by the Police.

SY are doing nothing to appease the Portugese are they , they are like Bulls in a china shop and very arrogant. Redwood hasn't a clue , I said right at the beginning he has that simpleton's look about him . Sky News Report - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 7 May - 10:37

Sky News Report - Page 3 782309 

end!

PJ - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE TO A UK LAB  Sky News Report - Page 3 782309 
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next