Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Who's kidding who

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Sun 11 May - 11:56

Who's Kidding Who?


Scotland Yard we are told have requested the permission of the Portuguese authorities to dig at specific sites.  In my last blog I asked why if whatever information they have stumbled upon, has led to this request, would the Portuguese, not themselves, have done a little digging at these places?

I pondered also as to why, on what grounds, what new credible evidence allowed the Portuguese Police to re-open the case.  I don’t believe it was based on tractor man that would be just too ridiculous hardly could they consider that as new credible evidence, or a strong lead.  Far from it!

So still a bit of a mystery the real reason behind the case being re-opened in Portugal.

When there is new credible evidence, hot leads, especially in the disappearance of a child, they are acted upon smartly at least that is what one would imagine. 

The Portuguese re-opened some time ago now – yet nothing?  We know due to secrecy laws there will be no rolling reports, updates, but surely if they had re-opened with a person(s) in mind as being who they considered responsible for crimes against the child, there would have been forward movement, arrests by now?

And with so much circumstantial evidence against McCanns one can hardly see how any new evidence they may have acquired would not involve them.

For Portuguese to have re-opened, if not in relation to the McCanns , then it must have been pretty strong evidence against another – so why nothing, no arrests?

Doesn’t make sense!

The antics of Scotland Yard this past week too is questionable.

Metropolitan Police have had their own little investigation going on for past three years, and coming up with zilch thus far!  They have no credible evidence of anything at all.  No hot leads.

Then we have the nonsense in UK press of imminent digging (as opposed to the usual stories of imminent arrests which basically means that Madeleine’s disappearance/death they will attribute to anyone, anyone who was in Portugal on the night of 3rd May 2007, that is anyone who was able to draw breath on that night became a suspect, and blame too being attached to anyone who didn’t!  Even the dead can be held responsible in the Madeleine case) and pictures of a somber faced bunch of Met detectives playing Men in Black, either sporting shades or carrying them, strutting their stuff through the streets of Portugal.  And a helicopter flew overhead for effect.

Is it not just a little suspicious when we stop and think about it, that the letter requesting these digs would have been sent some time ago to the Portuguese, and why only now, on the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance and her obvious death that any news of this should be made public?

It is the timing of all that the Metropolitan Police have done since the beginning of their involvement in this case that gives cause for concern.  Every major announcement coincides with a ‘McCann Planned Event’ in essence assisting the McCanns.   That, and of course the fact that from the beginning they made it clear that McCanns and their buddies are not suspects as far as their investigation is concerned.

And as far as I can tell – nothing has changed in this respect!

Now that is pretty incredulous!

We have a party of 9 adults, 4 couples with children, and one granny, who left 8 children, all under the age of 4 years alone in holiday apartments night after night while they all went out for boozy get- together’s.   McCanns say they left their door unlocked and that their eldest daughter the almost 4 year old Madeleine vanished – Whoosh just like the curtains – abracadabra, now you see her now you don’t!

They have lied, and lied in a way never before seen in any case, and not only that of missing children.

No need to go into all the lies here, they are contained in other blogs on this site and on several others!

The simple fact that they have lied through their teeth time and time again should have had alarm bells ringing at the Met, but it would seem not.   And that is astonishing.

Do we really think that they lied, and such whoppers, if they did not have something to hide?

People lie to hide and cover for something they do not want made known.

So what is it that they are hiding?

Whatever it is the Metropolitan seem not to have any interest.

DCI Redwood has not taken this case back to zero, as he so often tells us, he has been working backwards.  He started not open minded, but with abduction.  And he has every step of the way, attempted to make any available information fit the abduction theory.

Is this case going to be a whitewash?

I think there is a very good chance of that.   DCI Redwood has been steering in that direction.  Just as Clarence Mitchell has shaped stories in the press for the past seven years, I am of the view that DCI Redwood has been doing likewise for the past three, taking the public for a ride.  Bit by bit he has shaped his story, from the British dad to digging holes in PDL.

Why would they spend so much money on a whitewash we might ask?

Why would they not if that was their remit?

But a helicopter some have said, would they go so far as hiring a helicopter?

Hiring a helicopter to fly over PDL for a couple hours, in the grand scale of things from a financial aspect is a drop in the ocean when we consider that a 30 + detectives, for a period of three years has been allocated to investigate, one missing child, a child who did not vanish into thin air when on UK soil!


I have of course wondered - how can 30 + detectives whitewash this, but the Met past history tells us,that whitewashing lies and deceit, are not beyond them.   And the fact that in this case there still remains the political interference, just leaves me with doubt.

And how we reached this point is due to David Cameron bowing to the threats/demands of Rebekah Brooks on this one, and suddenly he was able to produce the cash to fund this Met investigation. 

Whether he did it to - 


Shut the McCanns up once and for all, to prove they are involved.
To save his Government from a week or more of the threats of Brooks becoming a reality
He really is as he says, helping this poor couple 
Who knows, I’d like to think it was the first, but I lean towards his own self-interest, number two on list, as being at the heart of his decision. 

I'm hoping I'm wrong about Redwood and his team - I don't have any doubt they will dig, or tell us that they will, then come up with an excuse for not doing so, but if they do, I doubt if the digging is to really find something, doubt they are working on a tip off or a clue, more an exercise to say they have dotted all 'i's' and crossed all 't's' 

Yes it is expensive, it would be an expensive whitewash but the whole investigation is expensive! 

I think if the PJ believed there was something there to find which would assist the investigation to reach any conclusion, they would have sprung into action. 

Would seem extraordinary in a case like this that when there is the possibility of finding something from a tip off perhaps, that it would take a long procedure to be able to even go take a look, more so when the PJ don't have to jump through the hoops the Met would to obtain the permission.   

Understandable SY have to request it, not their domain, but I don't understand why the Portuguese would not if working on this case, which they are, would not have been doing some digging themselves if such great leads. 

And I just cannot understand why news of this comes to light at the anniversary.   Why would the Metropolitan Police not leave the McCanns to get on with their annual sofa appearances at this time of the year, and they get on quietly with theirs? 

They were not going to Portugal to start a dig a few days ago, and probably not any time soon – so why the drama and specifically at this time? 

As for the gruesome twosome’s appeal to the press to let the Met get on with their investigation in peace as it could hinder finding their daughter, give me strength, couple of jokers the McCanns.  Most stories in the press about Madeleine come from them and their nasty spokesperson Clarence Mitchell.  What a vile bunch. 

As for the investigation into their daughter’s disappearance being hindered, never more so than by the parents themselves.   

They have let their little missing daughter down in so many ways, I have lost count. 

They have behaved despicably, they and their buddies should hang their heads in shame at what they have done to not only Madeleine but all children on that holiday and all children.  For their remaining children the little twins God help these kids what their future might hold is a frightening, never do they appear to be put first. 

I wish I could have more confidence in the Met Investigation…but I don’t, and won’t until I see or hear something positive. 

As for the reported threats by the PJ that if the press don’t back off they will not allow the digging. 

Can’t help thinking this too is all part of the game! 

Would any police force if they truly believed there were clues to be found on these sites which could lead to the perpetrators of the crimes committed against young Madeleine McCann, or any child, being caught and punished - forbid digging? 

That makes no sense. 

So who is kidding who?




l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
10th May 2014

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

whos kidding who ?

Post  mollydog on Sun 11 May - 14:25

Brilliant piece Kitty !! Totally agree with every thing You have written

mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 61
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  jinvta on Sun 11 May - 21:17

The Portuguese are leading the investigation. Any requests by SY to conduct interviews, searches, home invasions, etc. must be made through the Portuguese. The Portuguese refused to allow 3 burglars homes to be searched, most likely because the alleged intelligence was flimsy and did not show probable cause. They would have no reason, however, to refuse searches of vacant lots or wasteland, as long as any owner of the property did not refuse.

I don't think that by allowing these searches the Portuguese are agreeing or disagreeing with this line of investigation, they are just saying, we have nothing against you searching there as it does not hinder upon anyone's rights, so go ahead and search. By allowing these searches, the Portuguese are showing that they are cooperative when requests are reasonable and within the law.

Of course, not finding a body in one small portion of the planet does not prove that Madeleine is alive any more than not finding a live Madeleine when billions of people were at one time looking for her, proves that she is dead.

If SY thought they were going to get away with a whitewash, they have another thing coming. Perhaps when they realized a whitewash would be impossible, they switched tactics to try and show that the Portuguese were uncooperative and therefore they would have to close their investigation. However, the Portuguese have proven to be cooperative when reasonable requests have been made. Maybe SY wasn't expecting such cooperation and never expected to have to go through with the ground searches? Either way, chances of a successful whitewash are looking awfully slim right now.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  Lioned on Sun 11 May - 21:53

Someone is kidding us thats for sure.

Its like we are all part of some bizarre Government experiment !

I am trying to think of a criminal case that even comes close to this and i just can't.



Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 0:38

I thought about that a long time ago Lioned.


I thought any minute now someone going to pop up and say...'only kidding, just testing to see what really would happen if a child went missing' and to see how divided it would be and how long we would all 'stick together'....but they haven't.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 12:51

We keep forgetting I think when we write this and that comment about SY and the PJ, that it is not the PJ who have agreed to this dig, it is a Judge who has authorised the request from SY and it is a Judge who has turned down a request from SY to search houses.

Could it be that the PJ are not in agreement with the Portuguese Court? I think that is highly likely, because if the newspapers are correct it would seem the PJ are upset about it and think its a waste of time. But it seems the Judge does not agree.

And if it is correct, which I would think it is, that this request was made weeks ago, it is the Judge who has only just come to a decision and if that coincides with the missing anniversary/birthday of Madeleine, that may be just one of those things. I don't think the Court in Portugal would be thinking about avoiding certain dates when they give their Judgement somehow.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 12:58

And circumstantial evidence on its own is usually insufficient to form a case against anyone. So many people trampled over the McCann apartment; perhaps someone else had the smell of death on them and it was transferred to the areas where the dogs located. Policemen often have a smell of death on their uniforms and GNR policemen were mooching all over the apartment too and outside in the flowerbeds etc. And hire cars are used by so many different people.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 12 May - 14:14

LJC wrote:And circumstantial evidence on its own is usually insufficient to form a case against anyone.  So many people trampled over the McCann apartment; perhaps someone else had the smell of death on them and it was transferred to  the areas where the dogs located.  Policemen often have a smell of death on their uniforms and GNR policemen were mooching all over the apartment too and outside in the flowerbeds etc.  And hire cars are used by so many different people.  


There's a thought and was said policeman also walking around in bloodstained clothing. I could accept that there might, just might be one who has been in contact with a dead body, but very strange that the dogs only marked for blood and cadaver in the vicinity of the McCanns. Did the police not go any further than their apartment and car and if they did, why no more alerts from the dogs. Surely if a policeman had stench of death on him the dogs would have alerted in other places where he walked too. We're going the way of conspiracies involving the Portuguese police now it seems. Has anyone checked if there had been an officer involved with a dead body at precisely the same time Madeleine went missing? I do like to hear counter arguments but this time I'm not entirely convinced LJC, but keep your theories coming, it's worth giving them some thought.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 14:33

Do we know if any other searches were made on night of 3rd? Not sure if I have heard or read that the GNR officers searched any other apartments or not.

Also plain clothed detectives from PJ can have scent of death on their suits. Detectives have to attend post mortems routinely for instance. Policemen, both uniformed and plain clothed, are at hospitals frequently also detectives may come into contact with the coroner at his office. Then there could even be a transference of odour from one copper to another even at a police station, so it may be hard to evidence.

The car was not searched on night of 3rd as the McCanns had not hired it at this stage. But its a hire car for use by the general public, so no telling how the odour got there and by whose hands and it just proves, to people's minds, that Madeleine was in the vehicle when she was deceased, but it could be argued this was before the McCanns hired it I suppose. I don't think hire cars are valeted after every single period of hire, are they?

I'm generally with everyone else on what happened to Madeleine and do keep an open mind also, but just saying how hard things can be to prove in this day and age.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 14:34

Kate mccanns clothes and the red t shirt were the only items that had cadaver scent on them so that means they were in direct contact with a body.....no other clothes had the scent on them.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 12 May - 14:49

LJC wrote:Do we know if any other searches were made on night of 3rd?  Not sure if I have heard or read that the GNR officers searched any other apartments or not.  

Also plain clothed  detectives from PJ can have scent of death on their suits.  Detectives have to attend post mortems routinely for instance.  Policemen, both uniformed and plain clothed, are at hospitals frequently also detectives may come into contact with the coroner at his office.  Then there could even be a transference of odour from one copper to another even at a police station, so it may be hard to evidence.

The car was not searched on night of 3rd as the McCanns had not hired it at this stage.  But its a hire car for use by the general public, so no telling how the odour got there and by whose hands and it just proves, to people's minds, that Madeleine was in the vehicle when she was deceased, but it could be argued this was before the McCanns hired it I suppose.  I don't think hire cars are valeted after every single period of hire, are they?

I'm generally with everyone else on what happened to Madeleine and do keep an open mind also, but just saying how hard things can be to prove in this day and age.

Absolutely impossible to prove I would say, more's the pity. I don't want to start any forum myths by saying that they did search other apartments, prior to the dog's indicating but I seem to think they did. I'm sure some astute poster will have the info to hand but I don't think that it was solely 5A that was searched.

It does show though, how frighteningly easy it would be to pin some miniscule spec of evidence on the patsy of the day, something like what happened to Barry George.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 14:52

Exactly, and Kate McCann is determined she is not going to be that Patsy. But, clothes apart, the dogs detected in other various places with hard surfaces, so, as you say, impossible to prove how the scent got there or by whom.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  joyce1938 on Mon 12 May - 16:22

I and others have been under the impression that to get cadava left in a place the said body would have to be there for quite some time ,referred smell is very light I have heard for last few years ,E>G> the garden where it was found under verander of said apartment on soil. which has been said to mean that if a body was laid there ,it was for short time a,lso passed to clothes etc ,very light ,but still contaminated.joyce1938

joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 308
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 16:27

On 10th May at about 20h10, upon the request of the PJ, searches were carried out in all of the apartments belonging to blocks 4 and 5 of the OC, two tracker dogs and two search and rescue dogs being used for this operation, adopting the same methods as those used on 7th May, just that this time the apartments were all open and searched one by one, being accompanied by a representative from the resort, who had the keys to all the apartments (apart from those not under her administration) and also with the objective of helping with the searches. The collaboration of all the guests occupying the apartments at that time was requested for this purpose and those apartments that were found to be empty were opened by the administrator.
 
All the apartments were searched by the dogs and when they arrived at apartment 5J they began to sniff with intensity at the entrance door. During this behaviour it was noted by the PJ officers that there must be some unusual odour, but which with all certainty did not have anything to do with the odour being searched for, but there must have been something strange inside.
 
After entering the apartment, it was observed that the dour came from close to the fridge, which was open and contained some rotting meat and vegetables.
 
During the searches carried out in the apartments no sign of the girl was found by the dogs.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 12 May - 16:32

Thanks kitti, I knew someone would have the info to hand.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 16:34

kitti wrote:On 10th May at about 20h10, upon the request of the PJ, searches were carried out in all of the apartments belonging to blocks 4 and 5 of the OC, two tracker dogs and two search and rescue dogs being used for this operation, adopting the same methods as those used on 7th May, just that this time the apartments were all open and searched one by one, being accompanied by a representative from the resort, who had the keys to all the apartments (apart from those not under her administration) and also with the objective of helping with the searches. The collaboration of all the guests occupying the apartments at that time was requested for this purpose and those apartments that were found to be empty were opened by the administrator.
 
All the apartments were searched by the dogs and when they arrived at apartment 5J they began to sniff with intensity at the entrance door. During this behaviour it was noted by the PJ officers that there must be some unusual odour, but which with all certainty did not have anything to do with the odour being searched for, but there must have been something strange inside.
 
After entering the apartment, it was observed that the dour came from close to the fridge, which was open and contained some rotting meat and vegetables.
 
During the searches carried out in the apartments no sign of the girl was found by the dogs.

So at that point nothing detected in 5A, only in 5J from the fridge - but these were not cadaver dogs either.

Did the cadaver dogs ever search the other apartments?

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  interested on Mon 12 May - 16:39

kitti wrote:Kate mccanns clothes and the red t shirt were the only items that had cadaver scent on them so that means they were in direct contact with a body.....no other clothes had the scent on them.


See earlier topic: "The Devil Wears Cadaver".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  LJC on Mon 12 May - 16:54

interested wrote:
kitti wrote:Kate mccanns clothes and the red t shirt were the only items that had cadaver scent on them so that means they were in direct contact with a body.....no other clothes had the scent on them.


See earlier topic:  "The Devil Wears Cadaver".

Thanks but no link that I can see, just something about someone saying something on twitter.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 17:05

The cadaver dogs search the mccanns and the tapas lot.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 17:06

Two parts off the beach.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  kitti on Mon 12 May - 17:13

21h42 to 21h45: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

Garden belonging to apartment 5A (with access via the balcony and the steps):

21h49 to 22h00: The cadaver dog "marks" an area of the garden immediately below the window.

Date: 01 August 2007 - 06h00

Report: Inspection of the surrounding areas.
 
After evaluation of the area surrounding the Ocean Club tourist village, based in Praia da Luz, taking account of the characteristic topography of the ground and the distance from where the small child Madeleine McCann disappeared, an inspection was carried out with the help of dogs specialised in the detection of cadaver odour, in various places, such as described:

1 - At 06h40, an area between the "Piteira" road and the "Oliveira" road, was inspected. At 07h15 the inspection was completed with nothing being detected by the dogs.

2 - At 07h25, an area adjacent to the "BEIJAFLOR" property on the "Figueira," road, defined by the "Ramalhete" road. An inspection of the whole area was made and nothing abnormal was noted. The inspection was completed at 07h45.

3 - At 07h55, an area between the "Casa Azul" residence on the "Figueira" road and the "Casa Pandora" residence as well as a dirt road on the left of the "Figueira" road was inspected by the dogs without anything abnormal being noted. The inspection ended at 08h05.

4 - At 08h20, an area between the residences "Casa Pandora" on the "Figueira" road, "Quinta Mimosa" and "Casa Ladeira" without anything abnormal being noted. The inspection ended at 08h40.

A photographic report of the places inspected is attached.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  interested on Mon 12 May - 18:37

LJC wrote:
interested wrote:
kitti wrote:Kate mccanns clothes and the red t shirt were the only items that had cadaver scent on them so that means they were in direct contact with a body.....no other clothes had the scent on them.


See earlier topic:  "The Devil Wears Cadaver".

Thanks but no link that I can see, just something about someone saying something on twitter.


Sorry but I am desparately clueless about Facebook but the article "The Devil Wears Cadaver" is on Ben Thompson Facebook and the "link" is provided on Lord Spencer's "twitter" (as mentioned a couple of days ago). I just thought someone might be able to access it (and the picture of Kate accompanying the article). In my opinion it is worthy of a look if anyone more talented than me can find it. Apology again if this confuses.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  weissnicht on Mon 12 May - 19:08

Kitti   

And this tells, what SY is doing and why they do it all...it just not right. It stinks.

It is the timing of all that the Metropolitan Police have done since the beginning of their involvement in this case that gives cause for concern. [u] Every major announcement coincides with a ‘McCann Planned Event’ in essence assisting the McCanns. [/u] That, and of course the fact that from the beginning they made it clear that McCanns and their buddies are not suspects as far as their investigation is concerned. And as far as I can tell – nothing has changed in this respect! wrote:

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's kidding who

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum