Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press.

+8
Panda
chrissie
LJC
comperedna
pennylane
cass
MaryB
matthew
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press.

Post  chrissie Tue 13 May - 16:14

Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 23324 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press.

Post  kitti Tue 13 May - 16:17

This bloke is sloop funny lol...I love his pictures.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Tue 13 May - 18:46

Why don't the Met take note of their northern colleagues initial success (an arrest at least) in the Claudia Lawrence case? There the cold case review team WENT RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING... where she was deffo seen last... at her own house. Despite the previous investigations there, they went in again and, lo and behold, found something useful! They LOOKED AT THE CAR again too, and ditto. Wot no beating about the bush? No pussyfooting around the periphery? No cleaners? No oddball persons of colour who just might have run off with her for sexual purposes?

Some senior policemen these days are more politicians than genuine policemen. Bloody well go back into 5a, with your supposedly 'better' dogs too, and see what you can find, even at this late juncture, and with the world and his wife having traipsed in there earlier. Interview all the 'close in' T9 wallahs, also La Pennington, and of course Madeleine's parents. Gerry waxed lyrical about his beautiful daughter when he saw her sleeping in 5a at 9/10-15pm. David Payne saw all three children when he went round to see Kate in 5a at 6.30pm, looking beautiful and all in white! THESE WERE THE LAST PEOPLE TO SEE MADELEINE ALIVE, supposedly.

How dare the Met fart around like they are! Forget Smithman for a moment, Gerry or not. Forget all these shenannigans with helicopters and digging up places that have already been checked out before. Digging a grave, even a shallow one, in rock hard ground is very difficult. It would take a lot of time, and the digger would be easy to observe. Disturbed earth my foot! It would have had to have been done BEFORE Madeleine was 'taken', because afterwards the place was alive with reporters, police, relatives and locals. So think hard about Madeleine maybe dying by accident a day, or days earlier!

Look at all the inconsistencies in the timelines and the testimonies! Look at the phone pings which will tell you who was where better than what is claimed to be the case. Those particular sites now being searched are likely not the ones. I think all this fuss from one, or maybe even two police forces, is grandstanding so they can say: SEE! We did everything, even using helicopters etc... Now we shall have to close the case - It is 'abduction by person or persons unknown'.

Get to it you politically maleable slackers! Switch away from the 'abduction' theory altogether. Look at the case as if it happened in the UK. Nobody would accept all this silly shilly-shallying about over here if Madeleine had gone missing from Rothley Towers.

Unless... of course... someone who knows has talked... in return for not being prosecuted for perverting the course of justice by not speaking out before...

Sorry for the capitalisation. The case is really getting to me today. Today I think they are getting ready to put this case to bed without properly investigating it, and there will be no justice for Madeleine.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 13 May - 19:05

comperedna wrote:Why don't the Met take note of their northern colleagues initial success (an arrest at least) in the Claudia Lawrence case? There the cold case review team WENT RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING... where she was deffo seen last... at her own house. Despite the previous investigations there, they went in again and, lo and behold, found something useful! They LOOKED AT THE CAR again too, and ditto. Wot no beating about the bush? No pussyfooting around the periphery? No cleaners? No oddball persons of colour who just might have run off with her for sexual purposes?

Some senior policemen these days are more politicians than genuine policemen. Bloody well go back into 5a, with your supposedly 'better' dogs too, and see what you can find, even at this late juncture, and with the world and his wife having traipsed in there earlier. Interview all the 'close in' T9 wallahs, also La Pennington, and of course Madeleine's parents. Gerry waxed lyrical about his beautiful daughter when he saw her sleeping in 5a at 9/10-15pm. David Payne saw all three children when he went round to see Kate in 5a at 6.30pm, looking beautiful and all in white! THESE WERE THE LAST PEOPLE TO SEE MADELEINE ALIVE, supposedly.

How dare the Met fart around like they are! Forget Smithman for a moment, Gerry or not. Forget all these shenannigans with helicopters and digging up places that have already been checked out before. Digging a grave, even a shallow one, in rock hard ground is very difficult. It would take a lot of time, and the digger would be easy to observe. Disturbed earth my foot!  It would have had to have been done BEFORE Madeleine was 'taken', because afterwards the place was alive with reporters, police, relatives and locals. So think hard about Madeleine maybe dying by accident a day, or days earlier!

Look at all the inconsistencies in the timelines and the testimonies! Look at the phone pings which will tell you who was where better than what is claimed to be the case. Those particular sites now being searched are likely not the ones. I think all this fuss from one, or maybe even two police forces, is grandstanding so they can say: SEE! We did everything, even using helicopters etc... Now we shall have to close the case - It is 'abduction by person or persons unknown'.

Get to it you politically maleable slackers! Switch away from the 'abduction' theory altogether. Look at the case as if it happened in the UK. Nobody would accept all this silly shilly-shallying about over here if Madeleine had gone missing from Rothley Towers.

Unless... of course... someone who knows has talked... in return for not being prosecuted for perverting the course of justice by not speaking out before...

Sorry for the capitalisation. The case is really getting to me today.  Today I think they are getting ready to put this case to bed without properly investigating it, and there will be no justice for Madeleine.

But everything that SY do has to be authorised by the Portuguese Courts and it is the PJ who carry out investigations on behalf of SY and there is an awful lot of red tape to get around. The PJ are running a parallel re-investigation as well as some PJ officers are assisting in the SY operation. So, the same question could be asked, why haven't the PJ gone back to the beginning?

What is very positive I feel is that the investigation seems to have panned out so that it is centred on PDL. No other digs have taken place to my knowledge apart from the initial searches in the grounds of the Murat garden. Its easy to feel frustrated and question investigation strategy, but perhaps there is plenty that has not been done in the past that could have?

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 14 May - 12:03

That's a measured and sensible response, LJC. I agree people are not now on about little girls who could be Madeleine in Morocco or Greece or elsewhere, far away from the scene of the crime (whatever that crime turns out to be). Yes attention is now properly focussed on PDL where it should be. Second of your paras cheers me a bit. I do know how the law stands vis-a-vis the PJ and the Met. The case just GOT to me yesterday and I rather sounded off on a rant....
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 14 May - 12:23

LJC wrote:
comperedna wrote:Why don't the Met take note of their northern colleagues initial success (an arrest at least) in the Claudia Lawrence case? There the cold case review team WENT RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING... where she was deffo seen last... at her own house. Despite the previous investigations there, they went in again and, lo and behold, found something useful! They LOOKED AT THE CAR again too, and ditto. Wot no beating about the bush? No pussyfooting around the periphery? No cleaners? No oddball persons of colour who just might have run off with her for sexual purposes?

How dare the Met fart around like they are! Forget Smithman for a moment, Gerry or not. Forget all these shenannigans with helicopters and digging up places that have already been checked out before. Digging a grave, even a shallow one, in rock hard ground is very difficult. It would take a lot of time, and the digger would be easy to observe. Disturbed earth my foot!  It would have had to have been done BEFORE Madeleine was 'taken', because afterwards the place was alive with reporters, police, relatives and locals. So think hard about Madeleine maybe dying by accident a day, or days earlier!

Sorry for the capitalisation. The case is really getting to me today.  Today I think they are getting ready to put this case to bed without properly investigating it, and there will be no justice for Madeleine.

But everything that SY do has to be authorised by the Portuguese Courts and it is the PJ who carry out investigations on behalf of SY and there is an awful lot of red tape to get around.  The PJ are running a parallel re-investigation as well as some PJ officers are assisting in the SY operation.  So, the same question could be asked, why haven't the PJ gone back to the beginning?

What is very positive I feel is that the investigation seems to have panned out so that it is centred on PDL. No other digs have taken place to my knowledge apart from the initial searches in the grounds of the Murat garden.  Its easy to feel frustrated and question investigation strategy, but perhaps there is plenty that has not been done in the past that could have?

Hello LJC

When you say there is plenty that has not been done in the past, that could have, can you please tell me who are the ones who should have done what needed to be done? The reason I need to know, is because while I think I know the ones who you mean, I need to know for sure, so I can give an explanation of why I believe things weren't done in the way they should have been done.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 14 May - 15:01

Double Post

Last edited by LJC on Wed 14 May - 15:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 14 May - 15:03

kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:

But everything that SY do has to be authorised by the Portuguese Courts and it is the PJ who carry out investigations on behalf of SY and there is an awful lot of red tape to get around.  The PJ are running a parallel re-investigation as well as some PJ officers are assisting in the SY operation.  So, the same question could be asked, why haven't the PJ gone back to the beginning?

What is very positive I feel is that the investigation seems to have panned out so that it is centred on PDL. No other digs have taken place to my knowledge apart from the initial searches in the grounds of the Murat garden.  Its easy to feel frustrated and question investigation strategy, but perhaps there is plenty that has not been done in the past that could have?

Hello LJC

When you say there is plenty that has not been done in the past, that could have, can you please tell me who are the ones who should have done what needed to be done? The reason I need to know, is because while I think I know the ones who you mean, I need to know for sure, so I can give an explanation of why I believe things weren't done in the way they should have been done.

I actually used the word perhaps. There is a big difference. I am not saying definitely that things were not done because none of us know really what the PJ did in the early days because of the Portuguese secrecy laws.

From what I do know though, I would say the tapas group should have been interviewed separately in the past and not have been allowed to get their heads together. It is a fact that initial GNR officer statements were clear in that they believed there was, at the outset, strange behaviour from the parents and yet the tapas group were still given free reign to draw up an agreed timeline of events. But GNR appeared to me to be contradicting themselves by saying they firstly treated the disappearance of Madeleine as presumed wandered off.

If a copper has just the slightest nagging suspicion in his mind, he should have raised a red flag imo.

I am saying perhaps, and I stress perhaps, it is not unreasonable to suppose that if something goes wrong in the crucial early stages of an investigation the knock on effect is that the next lines of enquiry can be flawed as a result.

It is easy to say SY should now be doing this and that, but a review of a case which occurred on British soil, as in the Claudia Lawrence case, is different. SY do not have the same jurisdiction in Portugal and prior authority is needed for every thing that they do want to do.

Its hard I think to say look at the apartment again, look at the hire car again because neither were private property as in the case of Claudia Lawrence. Has 5A been empty and sealed off ever since? Has the car been taken out of use ever since?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 May - 15:56

Panda wrote:Nothing from sky yesterday or today, same with the Press., It makes sense to put a stop to reporting while this search is going on and since we know the Press  would continue to upset the Portugese , it's feasible.

suspect there's nothing to report because there's nothing happening right now. add to that the met have probably acquiesced to the portuguese and stfu where the media is concerned, in the interests of cooperation of course. as for d notices? always thought those an urban myth where this case is concerned.
 Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 14 May - 16:27

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:Nothing from sky yesterday or today, same with the Press., It makes sense to put a stop to reporting while this search is going on and since we know the Press  would continue to upset the Portugese , it's feasible.

suspect there's nothing to report because there's nothing happening right now. add to that the met have probably acquiesced to the portuguese and stfu where the media is concerned, in the interests of cooperation of course. as for d notices? always thought those an urban myth where this case is concerned.
 Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 25346 

Hi marky I think SY HAVE to take a back seat and just organise whatever the PJ need , When the investigation starts I think SY wwill not be able to let the Press or McCanns know what is going on. Let's hope the search is successful, after all this time , effort and expense this sage deserves an ending.

BTW apparently Clarence is standing for Parliament , they didn't name the constituency.........
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 14 May - 16:35

Hi Panda, it's Brighton Pavilion.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 14 May - 16:48

chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, it's Brighton Pavilion.

What, Brighton Pavilion is a Constituency??? I presume he is standing as a Conservative and what Miliband's Guru does for him, Clarence will do for Cameron , could our Parliament get any sleazier? Thanks chrissie

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 14 May - 16:53

You can read about it here Panda:

http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 14 May - 17:14

chrissie wrote:You can read about it here Panda:

http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/

Thhanks again hrissie, doesn't say much about him at the moment , do you think the McCanns will canvas for him???? We have Gerry being groomed for the Labour Party , scraping the Barrel for dedicated Politicians , sounds selfish but I am glad i am ot growing up today. Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 14 May - 18:10

LJC wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:

Hello LJC

I actually used the word perhaps.  There is a big difference. I am not saying definitely that things were not done because none of us know really what the PJ did in the early days because of the Portuguese secrecy laws.  

From what I do know though, I would say the tapas group should have been interviewed separately in the past and not have been allowed to get their heads together.  It is a fact that initial GNR officer statements were clear in that they believed there was, at the outset, strange behaviour from the parents and yet the tapas group were still given free reign to draw up an agreed timeline of events.  But GNR appeared to me to be contradicting themselves by saying they firstly treated the disappearance of Madeleine as presumed wandered off.  

If a copper has just the slightest nagging suspicion in his mind, he should have raised a red flag imo.

I am saying perhaps, and I stress perhaps, it is not unreasonable to suppose that if something goes wrong in the crucial early stages of an investigation the knock on effect is that the next lines of enquiry can be flawed as a result.

It is easy to say SY should now be doing this and that, but a review of a case which occurred on British soil, as in the Claudia Lawrence case, is different.  SY do not have the same jurisdiction in Portugal and prior authority is needed for every thing that they do want to do.

Its hard I think to say look at the apartment again, look at the hire car again because neither were private property as in the case of Claudia Lawrence.  Has 5A been empty and sealed off ever since?  Has the car been taken out of use ever since?  

Thanks for your reply, LJC.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 May - 20:23

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, it's Brighton Pavilion.

What, Brighton Pavilion is a Constituency???  I presume he is standing as a Conservative and what Miliband's Guru does for him, Clarence will do for Cameron , could our Parliament get any sleazier?  Thanks chrissie

well, pink will go down well there.  Do you think a D Notice has been placed on the British Press. - Page 2 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 14 May - 20:33

As for this case i agree Marky,no D Notices ! As has been proven about a million times by our red tops.

Time has naturally dealt a devastating blow to the number of new sightings though !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 14 May - 20:36

Clarence 'are your free' Mitchell lol...

'im free'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 14 May - 20:41

I still got this vision of clarence sitting in that shop on Brighton pier with the fish chewing his verrucas.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 14 May - 20:43

now I DON'T get It!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 14 May - 20:55

kitti wrote:now I DON'T get It!!!

On Brighton Pier there is a 'Fish pedicure shop' where you can stick your feet into a bath of Garra Rufa fish and they nibble of your verrucas !

They are the only friends clarence is ever likely to have.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 14 May - 20:57

That's disgusting!!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 14 May - 21:08

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 14 May - 21:30

Feel sorry for the fish that have to eat clarries feet....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 May - 22:21

i understand that the practice has raised some severe health issues as it is possible for the fish to pass on to other people any foot disease that they may have nibbled on. My sister tried it, wasn't overly impressed. then we heard about the health issues.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum