Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio

+7
tanszi
wjk
Panda
jeanmonroe
margaret
kathybelle
Karen
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Empty Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio

Post  Karen Thu 15 May - 14:26

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Empty Re: Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 14:56

Hi Karen

Thanks for the link, I'm just listening to this programme. I was agreeing with Sarah, until she said the McCanns were looking for Madeleine. I'm glad that people are able to express their disgust at the McCanns.

I'm now listening to the full interview Sarah gave and I take back what I said about her. Sarah is saying what we have been saying, but the reporter is saying how distraught the McCanns are. Sarah is having none of this she is giving him both barrels.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Empty Re: Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio

Post  Panda Thu 15 May - 15:29

Thanks Karen , Iv'e been listening and jotted down some comments before the phone in started.

Sarah goes to Portugal 3 times a year and is horrified at the proposed digging in PDL, after 8 ( it is 7) years it is absolutely bind boggling that it should happen NOW when the Season is underway and she is losing patience with the McCanns.

KATE and Gerry spoke on the phone Kate told the BBC that the slowness of the Portugese is frustrating, can't remember what Gerry said.

Business people in PDL are saying ......why now!!!!

A phone caller said if the child had been born on a Council Estate none of this would have happened . The McCanns have friends in high places.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 15 May - 16:12

I listened to it and put a brief synopsis on Jill's, I'll list them here for you all too...

Thanks to suspiciousd for hearing about the programme.

9.45am
margaret wrote:Who is the man sticking up for the Mccanns? He doesn't know his facts, apparently SY have bought professionalism to the case and have done much investigation that wasn't done in 2007!

Oh, Jim gamble, says it all.  :laughat: 

9.47am
margaret wrote:Two phone calls so far both agreeing with 'Sarah' who says mccann should stop looking and leave PDL alone.

Second caller saying children should have gone for meal and never been alone, should have their remaining children taken away And be banned from. PDL.

9.55am
Woofer wrote:Obviously some people don`t know the true facts and have just believed our MSM running down the Portuguese police.  I wish someone with some intelligence would phone in.

9.58am
margaret wrote:Last caller is disgusted that Portuguese police accused madeleines mother of being involved.

This caller is worried about effect on Sean and Amelie, Mccanns always put themselves first and children second 'what if there was a fire!' Says mccanns are massaging their own guilty feelings.

11.07am
margaret wrote:
suspiciousd wrote:gutted i am at work and i missed it .
.what was the general consensus?? We must be on the right tracks if the bbc are prepared to discuss this case on air!!!! The cat may be out of the bag!!

I have to say probably two thirds were for the Mccanns still looking for Madeleine.

However, the question was 'should the Mccanns give up looking for Maddie, given that SY and PJ are to dig up the resort at the start of holiday season'  and l even l would have to say NO to that, a conclusion has to be arrived at.

One caller did mention the roadworks being dug up,again and moaned that the PJ should have searched them then knowing a child had gone missing, but we know that was all searched AND by the road workers themselves. So not so clued up l thought.

You may be able to listen to a podcast on iplayer later, someone may link to it.

1,58pm
jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ycvf1

7 days left if you want to 'record'.

Link to Jill's

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9571-mccann-discussion-on-bbc3-counties-at-9
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 May - 16:50

Thanks margaret, the McCanns can't stay out of the spotlight can they!!!! Is it because they they don't know what to do with their lives if they are out of the limelight???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 15 May - 17:05

Panda wrote:Thanks margaret, the McCanns can't stay out of the spotlight can they!!!! Is it because they they don't know what to do with their lives if they are out of the limelight???

Would you want to spend 'time' with KM every day?

I have a problem looking at her silly grinning face 3 times a YEAR!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 May - 17:19

jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks margaret, the McCanns can't stay out of the spotlight can they!!!! Is it because they they don't know what to do with their lives if they are out of the limelight???

Would you want to spend 'time' with KM every day?

I have a problem looking at her silly grinning face 3 times a YEAR!

I see what you mean jeanmonroe Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio 23324  Also, while the Portugese are telling SY not to talk to the Press, and Kate and Jerry are criticising the Press as well, they themselves talk on the Radio??? I do think the Portugese chose the wrong time , why couldn't this been done when there were no Tourists around .Havn't the Residents and Businesses had enough to cope with for the past 7 years???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 15 May - 17:53

Who spoke on the radio, Panda?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 May - 19:37

Nice to see Jimbo uphold his usual standards. Threatening people who post on Twitter; if you don't believe the McCann's fairytale then you are an evil troll; and the BBC are a disgrace for even broadcasting the interview with "Sarah" in the first place, despite the fact that she's only voicing what many, many people are thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 15 May - 21:45

Phew! Managed to get the programme on, at last. Just listening now!
Is it going to wind me up before bedtime ?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 16 May - 8:47

wjk wrote:Who spoke on the radio, Panda?

Morning wjk, not sure who you mean, but Kate spoke and I think it was Gerry who muttered something , but neither of them were on there long.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 May - 9:04

Morning Panda, I hadn't heard it at the time (have now) I couldn't believe they put a recording of the pair of them on there after telling everyone to keep quiet!
I think Jim Gamble is a bit to emotionally involved with this case!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 16 May - 9:45

wjk wrote:Morning Panda, I hadn't heard it at the time (have now) I couldn't believe they put a recording of the pair of them on there after telling everyone to keep quiet!
I think Jim Gamble is a bit to emotionally involved with this case!

Wasn't Jim Gamble involved with the McCanns years ago something to do with children??? The McCanns , especially Kate,  can't stay out of the limelight can they, how many organisations have they joined purportedly to offer support , but in reality to remind people of Madeleine . Kate will definitely have withdrawal symptoms when the Madeleine case is closed., so will we  Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 May - 12:35

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 16 May - 13:57

Wonder if he's friends with David Payne
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 May - 14:39

He supports them so strongly! He absolutely will not have a word said against them! And the words he uses to those that don't 'believe' are atrocious!
Is he in love with Mrs McC??
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 May - 15:15

I listened to it again, and it's a very strong reaction indeed.

He didn't say "Sarah has some odious views in my opinion, and I don't agree with them at all" which would have been a perfectly acceptable response.

No, he went completely over the top, as to even saying the BBC were a "disgrace" for allowing her airtime!

But why on earth SHOULDN'T she get airtime? She is a licence payer (presumably), she has an opinion, she is not saying anything illegal or breaking any laws, so why doesn't she have as much right to airtime as Kate McCann? From what I could tell, many people who phoned in or emailed were actually in agreement with her. Does Jim Gamble want all of them banned from the BBC as well? Since when did we become a Stalinist state?

It then got me thinking how much the McCanns must have to hide. They try to manipulate and stifle the mainstream media, they have manipulated social media, even down to fraudulently manipulating Facebook "likes", having YouTube videos removed, having Google searches removed. If they are genuinely innocent of everything that is said about them, then why would they need or want to do that?

Oh, and a little reminder. Over in Turkey, Erdogan banned YouTube and Twitter. But the ordinary Turkish people would not be shut up. Some radicals simply spray-painted IP addresses of proxy servers on walls, showing people how to get round the government firewall. And it worked, the government had to restore access to social media, because they finally learned that there is no way that they can control it.

For every site or Facebook page removed, half a dozen more will pop up in their place, because people know when something is not right. The more the McCanns try to ban something, the more they succeed in making it all the more interesting. Jim Gamble still has to grasp that fact, too.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 May - 15:41

Iris wrote:I listened to it again, and it's a very strong reaction indeed.

He didn't say "Sarah has some odious views in my opinion, and I don't agree with them at all" which would have been a perfectly acceptable response.

No, he went completely over the top, as to even saying the BBC were a "disgrace" for allowing her airtime!

But why on earth SHOULDN'T she get airtime?  She is a licence payer (presumably), she has an opinion, she is not saying anything illegal or breaking any laws, so why doesn't she have as much right to airtime as Kate McCann?  From what I could tell, many people who phoned in or emailed were actually in agreement with her.  Does Jim Gamble want all of them banned from the BBC as well?  Since when did we become a Stalinist state?

It then got me thinking how much the McCanns must have to hide.  They try to manipulate and stifle the mainstream media, they have manipulated social media, even down to fraudulently manipulating Facebook "likes", having YouTube videos removed, having Google searches removed.  If they are genuinely innocent of everything that is said about them, then why would they need or want to do that?  

Oh, and a little reminder.  Over in Turkey, Erdogan banned YouTube and Twitter.  But the ordinary Turkish people would not be shut up.  Some radicals simply spray-painted IP addresses of proxy servers on walls, showing people how to get round the government firewall.  And it worked, the government had to restore access to social media, because they finally learned that there is no way that they can control it.

For every site or Facebook page removed, half a dozen more will pop up in their place, because people know when something is not right.  The more the McCanns try to ban something, the more they succeed in making it all the more interesting.  Jim Gamble still has to grasp that fact, too.

Way, way over the top for someone who is supposed to be a professional person in child welfare!
There is something very fishy in the relationship between Gamble and the McC's imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 16 May - 16:27

Thanks wjk, so Gamble was more experienced about child abuse....not finding missing children!! The Irish connection could have had something to do with Gerry. No date set for the search in PDL, you would think every effort would be made to do it quickly , if it is only 3 areas it would only take a few days.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 May - 16:41

He was the Chief Executive of CEOP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11472033
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 16 May - 20:44

dare I say it, perhaps theyre waiting for the dogs that are better than Eddie and Keela. As if!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 17 May - 9:15

kitti wrote:Wonder if he's  friends  with David Payne
I think that sort of connections are a reason...maybe even THE reason for all protection. Many dubious people....   to convicted/well known paedophiles are connected to mc case. And I'm sure we don't know them all.

And... has Gamble something to do with the empty CATS files? If they are created, they are never empty. Only magically in mccanns case..while Jim was in CEOP.

Just wondering...

(I can't listen to the show, thanks for comments  Discussion on McCanns - Jim Gamble on BBC 3 Radio Icon_flower )
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 17 May - 10:43

Perhaps you can't delete a file but can only empty it.

Who creates am empty CATS file?

KNOWONE...otherwise we would all have one.

The excuse for the EMPTY CATS file being their.

Because apparently ALL people that have their children go missing have one..don't they.

And them reason for Payne ringing up the child abuse line?

Either he wanted to check something but decided against it, or....

He wanted to report something perhaps anonymously but decided against that too.

Unfortunately he was found out.

Has payne answered the question as to WHY he rang the hotline?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 17 May - 11:42

Who creates an empty CATS file?

Well all I can say is ...... I wouldn't buy a bread bin ......

...... if I wasn't going to put any bread in it ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 17 May - 13:47

almostgothic wrote:Who creates an empty CATS file?

Well all I can say is ...... I wouldn't buy a bread bin ......

...... if I wasn't going to put any bread in it ......
Police has said, if file created, it want be empty. Empty CATS files will not be created in the first place. (what makes perfect sense) Therefore, somebody emptied it.
Who and why?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next