Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER

3 posters

Go down

£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Empty £40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER

Post  Badboy Wed 21 May - 15:12

RICHARD MURPHY? HAS SAID THAT £40 BILLION IS BEING AVOIDED BY INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES.
A LOT OF COMPANIES ARE NOT FILING RETURNS,A LOT OF INDIVIDUALS ARE PROBABLY AVOIDING TAX BY CASH IN HAND ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Empty Re: £40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER

Post  Badboy Mon 12 Oct - 0:01

FACEBOOK HAS PAID ONLY £24,000 IN TAXES LAST YEAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

£40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER  Empty Re: £40BILLION BEING AVOIDED IN TAXES ACCORDING TO CAMPAIGNER

Post  joyce1938 Mon 12 Oct - 15:57

Yes I read that also badboy ,its a real disgrace to get away with all that and barely taxation ,joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 12 Oct - 19:32

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I read that also badboy ,its a real disgrace to get away with all that and barely taxation ,joyce1938
I AGREE AS WELL ,WAS THINKING OF GOING ON FACEBOOK,BUT AM NOT 100% I SHOULD IF THEY DODGE THEIR TAXES,SAME WITH AMAZON,THESE ARE TE SAME BUSINESSES WHO EXPECT GOVERNMENT TO SPEND MONEY SO THEY CAN HAVE A TRAINED WORKFORCE,BUT WON'T PAY TTHEIR TAXES TO SAID GOVERNMENT,THE PENULTIMTE SOMETHING FOR NOTHING MERCHANT INHO.
I WILL TRY TO SPEND MY BENEFITS WHERE THEY PAY THEIR TAXES EG ARGOS/JOHN LEWIS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 12 Oct - 19:35

This loss to the nation will probably not include profits on the £millions if not £billions invested abroad by our political masters and their banker buddies.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 26 Feb - 1:19

I SAW HEADLINE IN NEWSAGENTS ABOUT WAYNE ROONEY? HAVING TO PAY £5MILLION BECAUSE A FILM TAX AVOIDACE SCHEME.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Feb - 10:41

These Celebrities, Superstars and Gods, as they like to see themselves are nearly all tax dodgers, which is a posh way of saying thieves. MPs do it also, but we all know they are professional criminals, alcoholics, thugs and perverts (many of them anyway).
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down