Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

+14
kathybelle
Wintabells
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
jassi
almostgothic
Lioned
T4two
interested
fuzeta
MaryB
wjk
Chris
Karen
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

Post  Wintabells Sat 24 May - 18:05

LJC wrote:
The fact that is seems to have 'happened' is puzzling me too  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 389741 

Chin up LJC.  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 25346 
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

Post  tanszi Sat 24 May - 18:35

kathybelle have a fab week, t c and come back posting soon.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 24 May - 19:18

Yes... keep posting Kathybelle, we need you to!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 May - 20:16

Have a nice holsand come back refreshed Kathy .....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 24 May - 21:36

Thanks for your good wishes, Kitti,  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower  Comperedna  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower and  Tanszi.    UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower 

I'm going on a short coach tour with my friend Sue. I hope you can open the link below.

https://www.alfatravel.co.uk/directbook/alfadirect.ASP?WCI=HotelInfo&WCE=5502%20%20Availbody%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20ROYAL%20BALMORAL%20%26%20GLAMIS%205%20DAYS%20-%20FIFE%20ARMS%20HOTEL%20%20Fife%20Arms%20Hotel%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2016JUN1401

Once I've sent this message, I'll be signing out, but I'll be back posting, when I arrive home.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon. (((hugs))) xxx
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 24 May - 22:46

comperedna wrote:We are all on the same side!  We want to know what happened to Madeleine. We don't want a whitewash by the Yard and most of us have some degree of hope, because we cannot know for sure much of what SY is doing or thinking, we only suspect things from what we can see them doing, and what they say, which in most other cases would be to make reasonable assumptions. The whole shebang has gone on for seven years. If Madeleine were alive she would be soon to start secondary school. I for one find it very edgy-making that it has all gone VERY quiet. No news either about the libel trial. Of course this could be positive. We don't want any possible case against anyone to be scuppered by the cry of 'prejudice by comments in the mainstream media'. Nothing would give the shills and the rest of them more pleasure than to 'divide and rule' and to see anyone on a site like this seem to be misunderstanding another to the point of that person's feeling they are being attacked.

Well said, summed up better than I can.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 24 May - 22:51

Wintabells wrote:
LJC wrote:
The fact that is seems to have 'happened' is puzzling me too  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 389741 

Chin up LJC.  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 25346 

Lol, I was beginning to feel the change in myself, could have sworn I was going blonde, speaking with a bit of a Scouse accent and that my boobs were starting to shrink.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 24 May - 23:17

kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:
Iris wrote:LJC is a McCann supporter?  When did this happen???

almostgothic wrote:

This is puzzling me too ...

And me. So, no worries here!  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower 

Thank you all so much.  I was starting to feel homeless in forumland.  I tried to put my views to my 'new mates' Kate and Gerry but they have put them in the box marked Nutters, so I'm not welcome on the pro side either.

Hello LJC

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 284844  my post has upset you so much, that you feel homeless. However I'd like to offer you a bit of advice, if you don't want to be compared with a McCann supporter, don't behave like a McCann supporter, which is what you did, when you 'admonished' me for my remarks about the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, being corrupt  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 36898 .

Others on here have stated that the investigation is corrupt, but I haven't seen one criticism from you to them. In fact, if you take a look at the tweet thread, you will see that people have actually stated on Scotland Yard's website, that the investigation is corrupt.

By the way I don't feel homeless, because others have rallied round, to offer you their support, but then why would I, when the forum isn't my home.

Have a lovely weekend LJC, I intend to. In fact I intend to enjoy the coming week. Why? I'm off to 'Bonnie Scotland' on Monday, for 5 days.

Okay, I was hoping not to have to defend myself yet again and not sure that Kathybelle will be reading this by now, but for the record can I just repeat what I actually originally stated:

LJC wrote:And I do think we on this forum have to be careful about the use of the word corrupt in terms of aiming that word at named police officers.

This was not aimed at anyone in particular for I said "we on this forum" and I also said "I do think" in other words its a thought/opinion and that's all, definitely not an admonishment towards a particular individual.

My opinion is this: I feel it is absolutely impossible to verify once and for all whether or not a particular officer is corrupt or not.

If anyone has a different opinion to mine, that's okay and I respect all other opinions and I would never dream of getting personal towards anyone and especially admonishing them for I am in no position to do that. I am not a moderator, I'm just me!

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 May - 1:13

kathybelle wrote:Thanks for your good wishes, Kitti,  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower  Comperedna  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower and  Tanszi.    UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 3 Icon_flower 

I'm going on a short coach tour with my friend Sue. I hope you can open the link below.

https://www.alfatravel.co.uk/directbook/alfadirect.ASP?WCI=HotelInfo&WCE=5502%20%20Availbody%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20ROYAL%20BALMORAL%20%26%20GLAMIS%205%20DAYS%20-%20FIFE%20ARMS%20HOTEL%20%20Fife%20Arms%20Hotel%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2016JUN1401

Once I've sent this message, I'll be signing out, but I'll be back posting, when I arrive home.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon. (((hugs))) xxx

Looks like my second home .....

Still we have to slum it sometimes, don't we!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 25 May - 16:10

Wow! Now there's posh. I could do with a bit of that, but its a bit far for a Salsa to trundle. Come to think of it, even the garden gate is a bit far these days.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 25 May - 16:30

me too, meaning I could do with that sort of break!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3