Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site)

3 posters

Go down

Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Empty Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site)

Post  kathybelle Fri 23 May - 8:50

To the Moderators if I'm wrong posting the link on here, please delete my post. Those who want to read the tweets, can go over to Jill's site to read them.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9648-operation-grange-is-an-expensive-farce-and-whitewash-according-to-recent-tweets
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Empty Re: Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site)

Post  tanszi Fri 23 May - 14:12

its been abducted.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site) Empty Re: Tweets (Copied From Jill's Foromotion Site)

Post  kathybelle Fri 23 May - 14:47

While the link is no longer valid, the tweets are available to read under the heading 'Operation Grange', on Jill Havern's forum.  

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 24 May - 10:46

Am not completely au fait with Twitter, but I think these comments are being made on the Met Police's own account.

If so, no doubt one of our hard-working police officers will be busy on the 'Delete' button this morning.

They only want praise, and can't take criticism'
---------------------------------------------------

WhyAyeMrs‏@WhyAyeMrs20h
@metpoliceuk Stop wasting OUR money on these people. At best, they neglected their children and are not deserving of my taxes

Rothley Pillowcase™‏@RothleyPillow20h
@metpoliceuk I DO NOT AND WILL NOT CONSENT TO UK POLICE CORRUPTING THE PORTUGUESE INVESTIGATION OF THE #MCCANN GANG AND 'THE OTHERS'! #Evil
۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ‏@Bishop_Basher20h

@metpoliceuk Oh please.....it's a farce and you know it is.
julia‏@openjools20h

@WhyAyeMrs What about Maddie? She deserves justice. Stop wasting our money on random gypsies and start looking at the parents @metpoliceuk
WhyAyeMrs‏@WhyAyeMrs20h

@openjools Random gypsies? Who are you talking about?
julia‏@openjools20h

@WhyAyeMrs Gypsies, burglars, resort employees, Uncle Tom Cobley and all.
WhyAyeMrs‏@WhyAyeMrs19h

@openjools Sorry, due to my MAN FLU, I misread your last tweet. Thought you were having a go at gypsies. Apologies. Ignore my reply Nic W‏@NicsWits19h

@RothleyPillow I'm sure the police will eventually seek your consent. Just sit tight there. They're on their way...... #mccann
Miss Vivien‏@vivienmiss18h

@metpoliceuk Ludicrous,stop trying to find evidence to fit phoney abduction,do u think we the public were born yesterday.#Corruption #mccann
A Man Without Wings‏@AndyPacino18h

@openjools @vivienmiss @WhyAyeMrs @metpoliceuk How come hundreds of thousands of us can see it, yet the Police can't?

@AndyPacino @openjools @WhyAyeMrs @metpoliceuk I reckon they can see it,but for some bizarre reason(& ur guess is as good as mine)ignore it

@metpoliceuk Don't know what SY are playing at re #McCann case,but until u investigate t obvious perps,Madeleine will never get justice.

Babalou‏@B_balou18h
Well done @metpoliceuk for dropping all references to "abduction". We all know that there was no abduction. #McCann

@vivienmiss @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk They're white and middle class for starters :-(

@WhyAyeMrs @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk Being white is nothing to do with it,something else stinks re whole #McCann case.

@vivienmiss @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk They should be charged with child neglect at the very least. Why don't police want to know?Babalou‏@B_balou18h

@Cerb32 In October, the Met were talking of abduction - now they are talking of disappearance, as are the MSM #McCann pic.twitter.com/wnTIrse89A

@Cerb32 Maybe Andy listened to one of his favourite shillettes? https://twitter.com/b_balou/status/465087796047523840 … #McCann
Mari Welzel‏@umweltbuerger18h

@B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Yes, thank you! a 'high five hands touching' for putting this straight for once and for all ! #McCannphype‏@paradigmhype17h

@umweltbuerger @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Contradiction in official statement as some possible scenarios seem to have been avoided. Why?Mari Welzel‏@umweltbuerger17h

@paradigmhype @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk For practical reasons,confidential, police are saying something without saying anything #McCann

Boo‏@1matthewwright117h
@B_balou @Cerb32 lol good old Andy #mccannphype‏@paradigmhype17h

@umweltbuerger @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Sorry MW but its not a TV script. Mccanns would not be kept informed if at all being looked atThe Hare‏@TheyFearTheHare16h

@metpoliceuk this is a 3 year old innocent child whose memory you are violating. Do the honorable thing, resignCurlin' Stane‏@CurlinStane15h

@TheyFearTheHare @lucyfur46 @metpoliceuk please explain why this is violating her memory. Surely everyone is looking for the truth here?Kev Thomas‏@chilledkev15h

@metpoliceuk so it is definitely a 'disappearance'! No mention of an abduction! #mccannmariaccnr‏@mariaccnr15h

@metpoliceuk downdate not update. Who is missing,who? UhnnnnWeiss‏@w_nicht15h

@chilledkev @metpoliceuk We all know that Eddie and Keela were top dogs. Best of the best. #mccannLou‏@WakingUp2Truth15h

@chilledkev @B_balou @metpoliceuk it was never an abduction just from liars K&G #mccann the child abusers point of viewWeiss‏@w_nicht14h

@metpoliceuk Have you found out..or even tried..who died in 5A, and why the cadaver smell was all over #mccann?Glitter_Brain‏@glitter_brain14h

@w_nicht @metpoliceuk you think the different dogs may take a wee sniff into 5a again ? #mccannWeiss‏@w_nicht14h

@glitter_brain @metpoliceuk No need. The top dogs were there. So, has SY found/tried to found out who died there? #mccannWeiss‏@w_nicht14h

@metpoliceuk @InnaMood Who died in 5A? #cadaver

@w_nicht @metpoliceuk Jersey child abuse, the dogs found dead kids there too. Coconuts? Hmmmm milk teeth? Bones? Torture chambers?Weiss‏@w_nicht14h

@InnaMood @metpoliceuk Huh?BattyBird‏@InnaMood14h

@w_nicht @metpoliceuk The same dogs found evidence of child remains in Jersey, guess the police didn't teach dogs to cover up

@InnaMood Only @metpoliceuk is trained/ordered to cover up? In #mccann case it seams to be obvious.

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down