Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

+40
fred
DavidA
jassi
Wintabells
LJC
cass
almostgothic
Karen
frencheuropean
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
kathybelle
mossman
quickfingers
Panda
wjk
chrissie
Angelina
Chris
MaryB
Keela
duncanmac
tanszi
weissnicht
mara thon
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Ireland
pennylane
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
chrissie1
dazedandconfused
Freja53
dutchclogs
Christine
Lioned
T4two
Carolina
44 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Empty Re: Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 8:04

The search area is between Praia da Luz and the town of Lagos

Sky video.
A new site has been cordoned off as detectives continue their investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Tom Parmenter reports from the scene.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/search-area-between-praia-da-063015107.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 8:16

If you click on "sky News" it shows a video of the area and the Reporter's report. I don't know how to do it . Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 25346 

It is only a mile or so away from the previous search, what happened to the field at the side of the Apartments , or around the Ocean Club.

Just shown, the sky Reporter shows a big sign written in Portugese in red paint "English Police are stupid"........ Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 11 Jun - 8:23

Panda wrote:If you click on "sky News" it shows a video of the area and the Reporter's report. I don't know how to do it . Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 25346 

It is only a mile or so away from the previous search, what happened to the field at the side of the Apartments , or around the Ocean Club.

Just shown, the sky Reporter shows a big sign written in Portugese in red paint "English Police are stupid"........ Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 

I saw that - was just about to post it -thanks  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Jun - 8:32

I saw it too OMG!  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 8:33

They will claim its an error with the translation.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 8:34

Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:If you click on "sky News" it shows a video of the area and the Reporter's report. I don't know how to do it . Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 25346 

I saw that - was just about to post it -thanks  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 

Morning Karen the Portugese are really p****d off with this and you can't blame them . Which makes you wonder why the Portugese Police , or whoever agreed to this search , thought it was vital , given the tourist season and the residents of PDL having to suffer all this nonsense.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 11 Jun - 8:38

Panda wrote:
Karen wrote:

Morning Karen the Portugese are really p****d off with this and you can't blame them . Which makes you wonder why the Portugese Police , or whoever agreed to this search , thought it was vital , given the tourist season and the residents of PDL having to suffer all this nonsense.

Every cloud .......

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/383212/Madeleine-McCann-Investigating-British-cops-are-keeping-Portugal-s-bars-in-business
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 11 Jun - 8:46

mossman wrote:They will claim its an error with the translation.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 

Well the word is meant to be Inglesa or `Ingles  it has been mispelt -so claim "spelling error"  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124

Last edited by Karen on Wed 11 Jun - 9:03; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 8:49

Have just commented on that Lawton/Star article on the previous page.
That, and the 'stupid' message in spray paint tells me that the Brit police are now being castigated in the same way that the PJ were.
Is this just random opinion or an orchestrated campaign?

ETA - from Twitter, in similar vein to the above ......

Babalou ‏@B_balou 55s
@artsmarse This is reminiscent of the "PJ boozy lunches" stories from 2007. Just more churnalism from @jerrylawton. #McCann

Last edited by almostgothic on Wed 11 Jun - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 8:51

Karen wrote:
mossman wrote:They will claim its an error with the translation.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 

Well the word is meant to be Englesa,  it has been mispelt -so claim "spelling error"  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 613255 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 613255 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 8:52

Babalou ‏@B_balou 19m

Water treatment plant NOT the one in Lagos where Euclides Monteiro worked. http://news.sky.com/story/1279830/madeleine-mccann-police-search-new-site … Churnalism>>>@JerryLawton #McCann
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 8:58

Thanks chris,

The Daiily Star has always been pro-McCann do I detect a change ??? This article is more p... taking, suggesting that the English Police Officers drinking makes up for the loss of tourist income like, Hotels, Restaurants, Gift shops etc  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 23324 

I read a long long time ago the Editor of the Spectator said that if ever it was proved that the McCanns were complicit in the disappearance of their daughter , the British Press would be mercilous.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Jun - 9:05

almostgothic wrote:Babalou ‏@B_balou 19m

Water treatment plant NOT the one in Lagos where Euclides Monteiro worked. http://news.sky.com/story/1279830/madeleine-mccann-police-search-new-site … Churnalism>>>@JerryLawton #McCann

Ooh thats interesting! Do you think SY know this?  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 294124 
Let us know if Jerry responds, ag.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 9:16

Joana Morais has tweeted this message, with a picture showing the full artwork. Sorry cant copy picture

@xklamation: Why didn't @TomSkyNews show full wall? 'Parents killed Maddie, English police are stupid' via @Marisa_TVI_JN #McCann http://t.co/qjEMc32yJ5

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:18

I won't be holding my breath on a Lawton reply to that tweeter ......

I think what has happened is that the rags have discovered that there's a treatment plant near the dig, and have put two and two together and made five.
It's either a lack of research or to keep Euclides in the public mind as a prime suspect.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:21

mossman wrote:
Joana Morais has tweeted this message, with a picture showing the full artwork.  Sorry cant copy picture

@xklamation: Why didn't @TomSkyNews show full wall? 'Parents killed Maddie, English police are stupid' via @Marisa_TVI_JN #McCann http://t.co/qjEMc32yJ5

Ah now this puts a different complexion on things. The sprayed wall is not orchestrated spin.
(That's not letting Lawton/Star off the hook though ...)
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 9:23

almostgothic wrote:I won't be holding my breath on a Lawton reply to that tweeter ......

I think what has happened is that the rags have discovered that there's a treatment plant near the dig, and have put two and two together and made five.
It's either a lack of research or to keep Euclides in the public mind as a prime suspect.

I believe they are still being "fed" their information, albeit in a more subtle way. Any fool would consider there is more than one treatment plant and ask the obvious question.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:25

Oh they are still being fed alright.
No doubt about that.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:31

The Dig 2.0

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/

Another 'must read'.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 11 Jun - 9:38

I'm not great on twitter, could someone please tell me what Joana Morais twitter account is called please?
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:40

The picture that Sky News censored.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Bp1bSsxCAAEwmXO

Last edited by almostgothic on Wed 11 Jun - 9:52; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:43

Alex Littlewood @westnewsprod  ·  23m

New search site cordoned off. Police dogs being prepared. Search site about 200mtrs out of Praia da Luz. #mccann

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 Bp1cBd_CAAAOLKC
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jun - 9:44

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm not great on twitter, could someone please tell me what Joana Morais twitter account is called please?

@xklamation
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 9:45

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm not great on twitter, could someone please tell me what Joana Morais twitter account is called please?

@xklamation I think. I'm useless with twitter so check it first  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 944533 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 11 Jun - 9:46

almostgothic wrote:

@xklamation

Thank you  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 20 25346 
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next