Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Iris........

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  wjk on Thu 5 Jun - 19:28

áBloody brilliant! áá

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 5 Jun - 19:38

Fantastic, Iris! Wow! áá

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 21 Jun - 13:50

I must say Iris xx If there was a prize to be had here for avatars yours would win hands down. Wonderful xx

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun - 14:00

Krisy22 wrote:I must say Iris xx If there was a prize to be had here for áavatars yours would win hands down. Wonderful xx
Thank you all, you are very kind. It's not actually that clever, and I didn't even use Photoshop, just Fireworks which is like Photoshop=for-dummies.
Like I said, the cleverest item about the whole picture has got to be Eddie, followed by the fridge, the bag and propping up the bottom of the table, Doctor Flathead.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  margaret on Sat 21 Jun - 14:27

Iris wrote:
Bebootje wrote:Notice the fridge, but coudn't you find a blue bag sort of? áááááá
Here you go Bebootje, just for you

I hadn't taken much notice of your avatar but it's pure class iris. áááá

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 21 Jun - 17:32

Iris wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:I must say Iris xx If there was a prize to be had here for áavatars yours would win hands down. Wonderful xx
Thank you all, you are very kind. áIt's not actually that clever, and I didn't even use Photoshop, just Fireworks which is like Photoshop=for-dummies.
Like I said, the cleverest item about the whole picture has got to be Eddie, followed by the fridge, the bag and propping up the bottom of the table, Doctor Flathead.

I beg to differ. I wouldn't know where to start and your avatar is simply the best - as Tina Turner would sing.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 21 Jun - 21:17

dazedandconfused wrote:
Iris wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:I must say Iris xx If there was a prize to be had here for áavatars yours would win hands down. Wonderful xx
Thank you all, you are very kind. áIt's not actually that clever, and I didn't even use Photoshop, just Fireworks which is like Photoshop=for-dummies.
Like I said, the cleverest item about the whole picture has got to be Eddie, followed by the fridge, the bag and propping up the bottom of the table, Doctor Flathead.

I beg to differ. áI wouldn't know where to start and your avatar is simply the best - as Tina Turner would sing.


agree dazedandconfused xxx the very best I have seen since the beginning. xxx

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iris........

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum