Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

+8
jinvta
wjk
kitti
wantthetruth
jeanmonroe
interested
jassi
Annabel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Empty Re: New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 10:33

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:Ricardo Paiva was an Inspector with the Portugese Police, not from the UK.  Poor man has had enough insults, lets not put him in the Stuart Prior category  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 25346 

Morning Mossman, I thought the Policeman Kate phoned was named Paiva....he is of Portugese Parentage but living in the U.K and and was part of the U.K group sent to PDL at the very beginning ......no doubt someone will check it out and correct me if I am wrong. Kate phoned this Policeman quite late at night when Gerry was in London , crying that she dreamt or thought Madeleine was dead.

She did contact him about her dream etc, but he's not from the English police, Panda, he was definitely an Inspector with the police team from Portugal.  

I'll take your word for it , but why on earth would kate phone HIM saying she thought Madeleine was dead , as an Inspector he would be duty bound to report the conversation and Amaral could have hauled  Kate into the Station for questioning . With Gerry away, she might have even confessed.!!!

They became friendly at the beginning of the investigation, in so far as he had a young family and spoke English well. He invited them home for dinner and as Kate once said she "allowed" her kids play with his.

He is the f*****g t****r Kate refers to in her book, because he was present at her 48 question interview.

He gave evidence at the libel trial recently on Amaral's behalf.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Empty Re: New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

Post  dutchclogs Wed 11 Jun - 10:58

dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 11 Jun - 11:05

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:Ricardo Paiva was an Inspector with the Portugese Police, not from the UK.  Poor man has had enough insults, lets not put him in the Stuart Prior category  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS - Page 2 25346 

Morning Mossman, I thought the Policeman Kate phoned was named Paiva....he is of Portugese Parentage but living in the U.K and and was part of the U.K group sent to PDL at the very beginning ......no doubt someone will check it out and correct me if I am wrong. Kate phoned this Policeman quite late at night when Gerry was in London , crying that she dreamt or thought Madeleine was dead.

She did contact him about her dream etc, but he's not from the English police, Panda, he was definitely an Inspector with the police team from Portugal.  

I'll take your word for it , but why on earth would kate phone HIM saying she thought Madeleine was dead , as an Inspector he would be duty bound to report the conversation and Amaral could have hauled  Kate into the Station for questioning . With Gerry away, she might have even confessed.!!!

GM: It's particularly disappointing that certain police officers, withing Portimão, who considered us as possibly being involved in Madeleine's disappearence, have not been able to change their mind, inspite the lack of evidences. And it is this officers we are depending on for pursuing the investigation within Portugal.
GM: I would like to make absolutely clear that Kate has never had a dream, that Madeleine was buried somewhere. And, I don't know if something has been lost in interpretation, but that didn't happen.

Voice Over: Gerry declared untrue in this manner the sworn statement given yesterday by the inspector Ricardo Paiva, who, to the court explained that Kate's dream, that was told to him on the phone, two months later after the disappearance was crucial for the PJ to start investigating the hypothesis of the child being dead.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2