Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 20 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  Badboy Tue 23 Dec - 1:01

KURDISH FORCES REPORTED TO STILL BE ADVANCING,REPRISALS AGAINST SUNNI ARABS IN SOME PLACES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 31 Dec - 23:40

IRAQI FORCE HAVE TAKEN DHULUMIYAH?????
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 3 Jan - 0:32

THERE ARE REPORTS OF TWO JIHADIS WITH EBOLA IN MOSUL,BELIEVED TO BE ATTEMPT TO USE EBOLA AS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON.
ISIS CLERIC REPORTED TO BE KILLED IN KOBANI.

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 3 Jan - 0:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING ERROR)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 4 Jan - 19:18

Badboy wrote:THERE ARE REPORTS OF TWO JIHADIS WITH EBOLA IN MOSUL,BELIEVED TO BE ATTEMPT TO USE EBOLA AS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON.

Absolutely no surprise there Badboy I have been wondering when they would get round to something as despicable as that. Happy New Year by the way. The fact that if they managed to get another outbreak of this dreadful disease going, it would kill Muslims as well as we infidels weighs nothing with them. They would simply declare them martyrs while we are o=going to the other extreme.

I still cannot understand why their God created us, only to condemn us for eternity. Seems a little pointless.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 4 Jan - 19:28

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:THERE ARE REPORTS OF TWO JIHADIS WITH EBOLA IN MOSUL,BELIEVED TO BE ATTEMPT TO USE EBOLA AS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON.

Absolutely no surprise there Badboy I have been wondering when they would get round to something as despicable as that. Happy New Year by the way. The fact that if they managed to get another outbreak of this dreadful disease going, it would kill Muslims as well as we infidels weighs nothing with them. They would simply declare them martyrs while we are o=going to the other extreme.

I still cannot understand why their God created us, only to condemn us for eternity. Seems a little pointless.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO,MISSED YOU.
IRAQI ARMY ARE MAKING PREPARATION SUPPOSEDLY TO TAKE MOSUL,AN OUTBREAK OF EBOLA AND/OR JIHADIS ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD EBOLA IS A HORRIBLE THOUGHT.
IF THE CALIPH DIES FROM EBOLA,COULD PUT AN END TO THAT IDEA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 4 Jan - 21:30

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO,MISSED YOU.
IRAQI ARMY ARE MAKING PREPARATION SUPPOSEDLY TO TAKE MOSUL,AN OUTBREAK OF EBOLA AND/OR  JIHADIS  ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD EBOLA IS A HORRIBLE THOUGHT.
IF THE CALIPH DIES FROM EBOLA,COULD PUT AN END TO THAT IDEA.

If the Caliph did die from Ebola they would simply declare him a martyr. It isn't actually the job holder that is important, there are many more to take his place. It's the history behind the formation of a Caliphate ruled by a Caliph of course with the dream of uniting world wide Islam.Of course they can never do that. precisely because of that history.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 22 Jan - 23:39

ISIS HAS AWARDED A CONTRACT TO DIG A TRENCH AROUND MOSUL,ISIS PLAN TO TURN MOSUL INTO A FORTRESSS,A BLOODY BATTLE PRESUMBLY AWAITS IF IRAQI/KURDISH FORCES TRY TO TAKE MOSUL.
ISIS HAVE ALSO PUBLISHED THEIR LAW CODE SETTING OUT PUNISHMENTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Jan - 1:17

KURDIS FORCES HAVE CUT THE ROAD FROM MOSUL TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.
SEEMS BATTLE FOR MOSUL IS ON.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Jan - 22:30

KURDISH FORCES HAVE FIRED INTO MOSUL REPORTLY KILLING 3 CIVILIANS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 31 Jan - 1:19

ISIS FORCES HAVE LAUNCHD ATTACKS ALL OVER IRAQ.
CHEMICAL EXPERT KILLED IN AIRSTRIKES
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 1 Feb - 0:40

I UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAS DESTROYED THOUSANDS OF BOOKS IN MOSUL,SAYING A LOT ARE UNISLAMIC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 1 Feb - 22:52

Badboy wrote: I UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAS DESTROYED THOUSANDS OF BOOKS IN MOSUL,SAYING A LOT ARE UNISLAMIC.

Good evening my friend. I'm sorry I was unable to reply earlier to you. Book burning is how it almost always begins as you know. Knowledge is of itself not Islamic or Christian it is the interpretation of it, and destroying knowledge is destroying their own capabilities.

I still think, from your own very insightful observances and sources elsewhere, that it will have to be boots on the ground in the end, and the longer it takes the harder it will be. It appears that they are desperate to be recognised by A.N. Other Islamic country as a Caliphate or at the very least a sovereign nation.

That they are prepared to launch Chemical weapons on what amounts to their own people is exactly what they were accusing Assad of a few months ago. It shows their utter depravity as nothing else could.

The kidnappings and beheadings show also very clearly that there can be no meeting of minds since such barbarity cannot be equated in any way with democracy.

This brings in the next phase of terror. When boots are deployed on the ground against them, and they start losing how many will root out their old passports, and come "home" to continue the fight. We are driven back constantly to one of the only two things they understand.

I personally have little fear of it, in the time I have left although I believe I can see where it's all going, but I fear for my grandchildren.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 1 Feb - 23:01

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote: I UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAS DESTROYED THOUSANDS OF BOOKS IN MOSUL,SAYING A LOT ARE UNISLAMIC.

Good evening my friend. I'm sorry I was unable to reply earlier to you. Book burning is how it almost always begins as you know. Knowledge is of itself not Islamic or Christian it is the interpretation of it, and destroying knowledge is destroying their own capabilities.

I still think, from your own very insightful observances and sources elsewhere, that it will have to be boots on the ground in the end, and the longer it takes the harder it will be. It appears that they are desperate to be recognised by A.N. Other Islamic country as a Caliphate or at the very least a sovereign nation.

That they are prepared to launch Chemical weapons on what amounts to their own people is exactly what they were accusing Assad of a few months ago. It shows their utter depravity as nothing else could.

The kidnappings and beheadings show also very clearly that there can be no meeting of minds since such barbarity cannot be equated in any way with democracy.

This brings in the next phase of terror. When boots are deployed on the ground against them, and they start losing how many will root out their old passports, and come "home" to continue the fight. We are driven back constantly to one of the only two things they understand.

I personally have little fear of it, in the time I have left although I believe I can see where it's all going, but I fear for my grandchildren.
COME TO THINK ABOUT IT,ITS A BIT LIKE THE INQUISTION.
I MISSED YOU.
TALKING ABOUT THEM GOING BACK TO EUROPE IF IT COLLAPSES, AN ISIS OPERATIVE HAS SAID THAT THE RE ARE 4,000 GUNMEN HIDING AMONG SYRIAN REFUGEES COMING TO EUROPE,MENTIONED ON SYRIA THREAD,SOUNDS LIKE THERE MIGHT BE LOTS OF ATTACKS ON EUROPEAN STREETS IN THE FUTURE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 2 Feb - 10:28

Good morning Badboy

As you know the inquisition was formed around 1232 by the then Pope, Gregory the 9th. It's stated objectives of rooting out heresy had nothing to do with the real objectives of getting Jews to recant and with a little luck getting their hands on their money. For the benefit of holy Mother Church of course, what else could there be? "Stop sniggering at the back"

Now known as the holy office, it's purposes are more peaceful, although I once read somewhere that the last Inquisition was in the 1860's. Brought up a Roman Catholic, religion was treated as a normal subject. We were told much of the torturing and killings of Christians, but I don't ever recall the words Inquisition, holy office, or holy arm being mentioned. Certainly I have since met priests who didn't know who Torquemada was.

I distinctly remember one entire lesson being about how various Roman Emperors had Christians galore chucked to the Lions and how at times God intervened and the beasts didn't attack. I remember that, because I asked the question why didn't he do that every time then? (silly me)I was told that we could not understand the why's and wherefore's of it.

Some years later on Holiday in Rome. We went to the Colosseum, and were categorically told that there is absolutely no evidence of any kind that Christians were ever chucked to the lions for the very simple reason that it would have been no contest, and therefore no spectacle, and therefore dead boring.

The only reason I mention any of that is to show the parallels between the Inquisition then, and ISIL now. The outright lies and the blurring of fact and fiction, book burning. The spread of terror. I think this is the most dangerous threat the human race has faced. with added factors of Iran's nuclear ambitions and Pakistan already possessing them.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 4 Feb - 0:54

katertaif wrote:Good morning Badboy

As you know the inquisition was formed around 1232 by the then Pope, Gregory the 9th. It's stated objectives of rooting out heresy had nothing to do with the real objectives of getting Jews to recant and with a little luck getting their hands on their money. For the benefit of holy Mother Church of course, what else could there be? "Stop sniggering at the back"

Now known as the holy office, it's purposes are more peaceful, although I once read somewhere that the last Inquisition was in the 1860's. Brought up a Roman Catholic, religion was treated as a normal subject. We were told much of the torturing and killings of Christians, but I don't ever recall the words Inquisition, holy office, or holy arm being mentioned. Certainly I have since met priests who didn't know who Torquemada was.

I distinctly remember one entire lesson being about how various Roman Emperors had Christians galore chucked to the Lions and how at times God intervened and the beasts didn't attack. I remember that, because I asked the question why didn't he do that every time then? (silly me)I was told that we could not understand the why's and wherefore's  of it.

Some years later on Holiday in Rome. We went to the Colosseum, and were categorically told that there is absolutely no evidence of any kind that Christians were ever chucked to the lions for the very simple reason that it would have been no contest, and therefore no spectacle, and therefore dead boring.

The only reason I mention any of that is to show the parallels between the Inquisition then, and ISIL now. The outright lies and the blurring of fact and fiction, book burning. The spread of terror. I think this is the most dangerous threat the human race has faced. with added factors of Iran's nuclear ambitions and Pakistan already possessing them.
TALKING ACOUT ROMAN CATHOLICISM,I READ SOMETHING ABOUT FATIMA,THE LAST SURVIVOR OF THAT VISION WAS GIVEN OVER TO RELIGIOUS HALLICUTIONS(SP?),SO IT IS SAID.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 14 Feb - 0:55

ISIS HAVE ATTACKED AND CAPTURED AL-BAGHDADI TOWN(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CALIPH)AND HAVE TRIED TO ATTACK US SOLDIERS STATIONED NEARBY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 15 Feb - 13:16

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE ATTACKED AND CAPTURED AL-BAGHDADI TOWN(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CALIPH)AND HAVE TRIED TO ATTACK US SOLDIERS STATIONED NEARBY.

Good afternoon Badboy.

The thing that puzzles me more than somewhat is that al Baghdadi al Qureishi desperately wants to be recognised as the Caliph of a modern day Muslim country. Yet his followers behave in the most despicable, barbaric manner possible, totally at odds with any country, Muslim or otherwise purporting to be civilised. From the brothels for the relief of the fighters to the burning alive of a downed pilot who was by any standards a prisoner of war. Through the beheadings and the capturing for ransom they behave as nothing more than the lawless and merciless bandits they are. The one thing they are not is soldiers.

As for attacking US troops it is my belief that sooner or later we will have to fight them. They can only be defeated in one way and the longer it takes to recognise this, the more it will take to beat them. Having said that the poison is already there. When it gets too hot for at least some of them they will dust off their old passports and return. the old hatreds of the west will still be there and we can look forward (if that is the expression) to a lot more surveillance or an increase in terror attacks possibly both.

Hardly a day goes by now without some item of terrorism on the news. Apart from any other consideration, I am unsure of Obama's loyalties in all this. Some of his actions; particularly with regard to Iran getting nuclear weapons are inexplicable. Certainly western governments falling over themselves to appease Muslim sensibilities, and condemn Israel for doing nothing more than defending itself are doing a great deal of harm. It is our grandchildren who will pay the price.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 15 Feb - 15:24

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE ATTACKED AND CAPTURED AL-BAGHDADI TOWN(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH CALIPH)AND HAVE TRIED TO ATTACK US SOLDIERS STATIONED NEARBY.

Good afternoon Badboy.

The thing that puzzles me more than somewhat is that al Baghdadi al Qureishi  desperately wants to be recognised as the Caliph of a modern day Muslim country. Yet his followers behave in the most despicable, barbaric manner possible, totally at odds with any country, Muslim or otherwise purporting to be civilised. From the brothels for the relief of the fighters to the burning alive of a downed pilot who was by any standards a prisoner of war. Through the beheadings and the capturing for ransom they behave as nothing more than the lawless and merciless bandits they are. The one thing they are not is soldiers.

As for attacking US troops it is my belief that sooner or later we will have to fight them. They can only be defeated in one way and the longer it takes to recognise this, the more it will take to beat them. Having said that the poison is already there. When it gets too hot for at least some of them they will dust off their old passports and return. the old hatreds of the west will still be there and we can look forward (if that is the expression) to a lot more surveillance or an increase in terror attacks possibly both.

Hardly a day goes by now without some item of terrorism on the news. Apart from any other consideration, I am  unsure of Obama's loyalties in all this. Some of his actions; particularly with regard to Iran getting nuclear weapons are inexplicable. Certainly western governments falling over themselves to appease Muslim sensibilities, and condemn Israel for doing nothing more than defending itself are doing a great deal of harm. It is our grandchildren who will pay the price.
THE IDEA IS TO SPREAD TERROR IN THE MIDDLE EAST,ONLY TODAY SLIGHTLY CHANGING THE SUBJECT,THERE WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK IN DENMARK.
IT IS SAID THAT ISIS AND AL QAEDA ARE STRIVING WITH EACH OTHER TO COMMITT THE MOST TERRORISM TO BE TOP DOG.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 16 Feb - 8:58

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Good afternoon Badboy.

The thing that puzzles me more than somewhat is that al Baghdadi al Qureishi  desperately wants to be recognised as the Caliph of a modern day Muslim country. Yet his followers behave in the most despicable, barbaric manner possible, totally at odds with any country, Muslim or otherwise purporting to be civilised. From the brothels for the relief of the fighters to the burning alive of a downed pilot who was by any standards a prisoner of war. Through the beheadings and the capturing for ransom they behave as nothing more than the lawless and merciless bandits they are. The one thing they are not is soldiers.

Hardly a day goes by now without some item of terrorism on the news. Apart from any other consideration, I am  unsure of Obama's loyalties in all this. Some of his actions; particularly with regard to Iran getting nuclear weapons are inexplicable. Certainly western governments falling over themselves to appease Muslim sensibilities, and condemn Israel for doing nothing more than defending itself are doing a great deal of harm. It is our grandchildren who will pay the price.
THE IDEA IS TO SPREAD TERROR IN THE MIDDLE EAST,ONLY TODAY SLIGHTLY CHANGING THE SUBJECT,THERE WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK IN DENMARK.
IT IS SAID THAT ISIS AND AL QAEDA ARE STRIVING WITH EACH OTHER TO COMMITT THE MOST TERRORISM TO BE TOP DOG.

They are certainly spreading terror. Now I see they have started on Egypt, who, in return are bombing them in Libya. Not that Libya was stable to begin with, or Egypt for that matter. As you say it seems al Queda and IS are fighting for supremacy, and that is another part of the equation. They can't agree with each other, and given that they only have one answer to any disagreement. We don't have much to look forward to. Some months ago when al Baghdadi al Qureishi as he now styles himself, declared himself Caliph, al Queda set up their own within 24 hours.

Now that they have the oil money to buy all they need in the way of weaponry, I can see no end to it. Even among themselves. When the two main sects of Sunni and Shi'ite are still arguing (and killing each other) over who should have been the Caliph after Mohammed, it doesn't leave much room for dialogue, and bettering the lot of the people in the areas they control. Hearts and minds plays no part in their philosophy.

As they get stronger the situation is becoming ever more unstable, and Iran with nuclear weapons and the means of delivery is guaranteed to end in only one way.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 20 Feb - 21:11

KURDISH FORCES HAVE TAKEN A TOWN CALLED KISSAH??????????????? CAUSING ISIS TO BYPASS IT ON THE ROAD FROM RAQQA TO MOSUL
US MILITARY SPOKESMAN HAS REVEALED IRAQI FORCES WILL ATTACK MOSUL IN APRIL/MAY.
MORALE OF ISIS MIGHT COLLAPSE IF A BIG DEFEAT HAPPENS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 22 Feb - 9:51

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES HAVE TAKEN A TOWN CALLED KISSAH??????????????? CAUSING ISIS TO BYPASS IT ON THE ROAD FROM RAQQA TO MOSUL
US MILITARY SPOKESMAN HAS REVEALED IRAQI FORCES WILL ATTACK MOSUL IN APRIL/MAY.
MORALE OF ISIS MIGHT COLLAPSE IF A BIG DEFEAT HAPPENS.

You're grasp of the situation over there has always been of a very high order of accuracy as is your understanding generally. It is to be devoutly hoped that you are just as accurate this time. We know that the majority of them are over there for the chance to engage in their bloodlust, as well as unbridled sex. ( remembering that they are supposed to be so pure of mind)

So if their own personal safety becomes threatened then you may very well be right, and they will show far less willingness to join their Deity sooner rather than later.

All this publicity about women and children being needed to form a stable and sovereign state is given the lie by their actions. these women and girls going over there to help them fulfil that are liable to find that they are going to be treated far differently. I have seen no news or heard any reports that say otherwise. I have seen several articles on them wanting to get out again, presumably when they find out what the reality of it is.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 22 Feb - 12:09

I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAVE AN UNDERGROUND NETWORK IN TURKEY PREPARING TO BOMB TURKEY TO SMITHEREENS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 22 Feb - 21:52

Badboy wrote:I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAVE AN UNDERGROUND NETWORK IN TURKEY PREPARING TO BOMB TURKEY TO SMITHEREENS.

They seem more than ready to smash everyone to smithereens, Like you I think the Turkish government might have something to say about it. Not forgetting that attacking Turkey, even covertly should bring NATO into direct conflict with them. I say should because NATO in general seems a bit of a paper tiger these days, and it's strongest element the USA is led by a very strange individual whose loyalties may not be 100%
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 22 Feb - 22:02

ISIS AFFILIATES IN LIBYA HAVE ATTACKED IRANIAN EMBASSY IN TRIPOLI?,DOES ISIS WANT A WAR WITH IRAN?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 23 Feb - 12:56

Badboy wrote:ISIS AFFILIATES IN LIBYA HAVE ATTACKED IRANIAN EMBASSY IN TRIPOLI?,DOES ISIS WANT A WAR WITH IRAN?

It seems to me they want a war with everyone. One of their beliefs seems to be that we are in what they call the end of days. They appear to be doing their best to bring that about. Personally I cannot understand it. they say they want to be recognised as a stable country, hence the need for women and girls to go there, while at the same time doing their level best to start world war three.

As for the publicity given to these three girls that have gone over to them, I consider them to be as bad as the men. They know what these IS people are fully capable of. they have seen the brutality with which they treat particularly but certainly not exclusively the Yazidi girls they have captured. They have seen them boasting of beheading reporters and aid workers. Not to mention the sickening way they treated that Jordanian pilot who was effectively a prisoner of war and entitled to all the provisions of the Geneva Convention, yet they go over to join them????

If someone asked me to join an organisation that did these things I would refuse out of hand. By going over to them in whatever capacity they are accessories to their actions, and by association in agreement with their brutality. They must be considered as bad, and we do not want them back any more than the male thugs and merciless killers.

When I was a child the word Islam was all but unknown, and Muslims were referred to as Mohammedans, when they were mentioned at all. Today, not a day goes by. It should be telling the western leaders something, but apparently is not.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next