Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Iraq.................

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  fuzeta on Mon 16 Jun - 19:42

Blair wants us to drop some bombs! Well where will he be when the repercussions of that happen? Topping up his tan in some far and distant safe haven I suppose.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Lioned on Mon 16 Jun - 19:50

Boris thinks Bliar is mad !


Yeh go Boris.Get your water cannons out and give Bliar a good pasting.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  wjk on Mon 16 Jun - 20:11

Haha! I'd pay to watch them both 'shoot' each other with those canons!   

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Mon 16 Jun - 21:20

malena stool wrote:
katertaif wrote:
kitti wrote:Blairs attitude is.....drop some bombs on them that will do the trick.

Absolutely kitti. this is one guy who has learned nothing from Iraq or Afghanistan now he wants to bomb Syria and Iraq again.

What I want to know is why is he sticking his oar in a t all, he is an ex politician, and his opinions and view are no more important than anyone on this forum.

The only other alternative I can think of is that his globetrotting, and giving after dinner speeches is falling off, with so many years of noth ing to add (for him that is) I wonder if by putting himself in the news the way he is, he may revive his after dinner speeches together with the money that goes with them. I wouldn't pay to go and listen to him. I'd think twice if he offered to pay me.

Good evening katertaif,
I think I'd go to one of his lectures were he to offer to pay... If only to ask him the question of "What his responsibilities involved in the Middle East and did he feel that he'd failed, inasmuch that hundreds of folk including women and children were being murdered on a daily basis." I might also ask if he felt that his recommendation of sending in British and American combat troops and support units constituted the idyllic role of a 'Middle East Peace Envoy'?

Good evening my friend

Since he became Middle East Peace Envoy, the kindest thing anyone can say is the place has gone up in flames. Every move he has made since he stitched up the deal with Brown (b***** the electorate,) has been for his own benefit and no one else'. I believe he had an eye on the after dinner speeches all along. Certainly he handed over to Brown at the best possible moment (for himself)

On leave from Oman, I was ensnared into going to the Trimdon labour club, near Sedgefield one evening. Blair was paying a papal visit and actually mixing with the plebs. His utterances of the past couple of days have made me prouder than ever that I refused to shake his hand. On the minus side, I don't think he noticed, the "Colgate" smile didn't waver by a nano metre.

He has claimed in the past that he doesn't receive a salary for being peace envoy. I'm not at all certain whether I believe that, but certainly the money he has made from "spin offs" more than makes up for it.

Normally, I would say good luck to the man regarding the money he has accumulated. Most people do it through sheer hard work, ability, and more hard work. Blair on the other hand has done it over the bodies of soldiers on all sides, who we now realise died for nothing.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Badboy on Tue 17 Jun - 2:14

ISIS HAS BENN CONDEMNED BY ALQAEDA,THERE ARE SO EXTREME.
ISIS HAS ASSETS OF OVER A BILLION DOLLARS,THEY HAVE BEEN LOOTING ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES.
MAYBE THOSE BUYINGTHE ARTEFACTS SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH FINANCING TERRERISM.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7744
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  malena stool on Tue 17 Jun - 7:55

katertaif wrote:
malena stool wrote:
katertaif wrote:
kitti wrote:Blairs attitude is.....drop some bombs on them that will do the trick.

Absolutely kitti. this is one guy who has learned nothing from Iraq or Afghanistan now he wants to bomb Syria and Iraq again.

What I want to know is why is he sticking his oar in a t all, he is an ex politician, and his opinions and view are no more important than anyone on this forum.

The only other alternative I can think of is that his globetrotting, and giving after dinner speeches is falling off, with so many years of noth ing to add (for him that is) I wonder if by putting himself in the news the way he is, he may revive his after dinner speeches together with the money that goes with them. I wouldn't pay to go and listen to him. I'd think twice if he offered to pay me.

Good evening katertaif,
I think I'd go to one of his lectures were he to offer to pay... If only to ask him the question of "What his responsibilities involved in the Middle East and did he feel that he'd failed, inasmuch that hundreds of folk including women and children were being murdered on a daily basis." I might also ask if he felt that his recommendation of sending in British and American combat troops and support units constituted the idyllic role of a 'Middle East Peace Envoy'?

Good evening my friend

Since he became Middle East Peace Envoy, the kindest thing anyone can say is the place has gone up in flames. Every move he has made since he stitched up the deal with Brown (b***** the electorate,) has been for his own benefit and no one else'. I believe he had an eye on the after dinner speeches all along. Certainly he handed over to Brown at the best possible moment (for himself)

On leave from Oman, I was ensnared into going to the Trimdon labour club, near Sedgefield one evening. Blair was paying a papal visit and actually mixing with the  plebs. His utterances of the past couple of days have made me prouder than ever that I refused to shake his hand. On the minus side, I don't think he  noticed, the "Colgate" smile didn't waver by a nano metre.

He has claimed in the past that he doesn't receive a salary for being peace envoy. I'm not at all certain whether I believe that, but certainly the money he has made from "spin offs" more than makes up for it.

Normally, I would say good luck to the man regarding the money he has accumulated. Most people do it through sheer hard work, ability, and more hard work. Blair on the other hand has done it over the bodies of soldiers on all sides, who we now realise died for nothing.
Good morning katertaif,
His 'spin offs' would probably clear the national debt of many small countries so I would imagine that he does his 'Peace Envoy' work pro bono. The contacts made and strings pulled from and during this task would far outweigh any 'pittance' of a salary he'd collect.

He will never be in need of a bob or two.. Between them Blair and Booth must be worth £Megamillions not counting the multiple housing deals he/she have completed.
http://www.tonyblairoffice.org/pages/annual-financial-statements/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326445/Cheire-Blair-sets-private-health-company-tax-haven-U-S-Right-winger.html
Just the tip of the iceberg of their finances.

Makes a mockery of coming into Parliment as leader of the 'Labour Party'......

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13386
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Tue 17 Jun - 8:25

Good morning Badboy

Yes I agree. The terrorists who make up al Quaeda have no qualms about crashing aircraft into the twin towers, and killing thousands of innocent people some of whom were Muslim of course. Such a barbaric act in their twisted minds being pleasing to their deity. Yet the same people who could do that think this ISIS/ISIL group are too extreme. That is very worrying not only for the Middle East but for the world because in pursuit of their caliphate they recognise no borders.

This latest news that Obama is sending a limited number of troops is also very worrying. Only two days ago that wasn't an option now he's done that very thing. It will have the inevitable effect of unifying theses terrorists in the face of "American" aggression and possibly persuade others to join with ISIS/ISIL.

As I understand it after initially running away, the Iraq forces were beginning to stand firm, or perhaps firmer would be better, bolstered by the possibility of al Qods Revolutionary Guards being sent from Iran. So why are US troops needed now. Again, Obama claimed it would be weeks before any decision would be reached. I have deep suspicions about Obama, as have many others. he makes some strange decisions, and this could easily turn out to be one of them.

These so called British fighters should in my opinion be the first to lose British nationality, and be refused entry. Some will get through I have no doubt. New passports can be obtained, and they all seem to have two names anyway, but it would be a start.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jun - 9:44

http://news.sky.com/story/1283751/iraq-us-troops-deployed-to-protect-embassy

Just watching the News on the current situation, 500,000 thousand Women and children fled from Mosel, Agencies not yet in place so there is no food and water, no tents for the Heat and a school offers one toilet, the shower sprinklers don't work and water from the handwash basins is just a drip.

How can these Terrorists call themselves HUMAN ??? What Monster has been unleashed around the Middle East?Another 40,000 have fled Town of Al Afar since yesterday. The UN Aid work is starting to happen but a Spokesman says the delay has been caused by the fighting making it dangerous for the Aid Workers.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Tue 17 Jun - 10:31

Good morning panda

According to the news last night, they said 200,000 living in the conditions you describe. I can well imagine that it has swelled to a half million by now.

As for calling themselves human, you, and I cannot even begin to understand their thought processes. They are doing what their deity wants, no more and no less (according to them) If any of these hapless refugees die, and it is certain many will, they are (again according to ISIS/ISIL's twisted view) destined for eternal paradise. So in a manner of speaking, the terrorists are doing them a favour, by assuring them of salvation. Now if that isn't a totally perverted view of things, I don't know what is.

The scale and ferocity of these terrorist attacks across the world has reached such a pitch, I cannot believe it's spontaneous. They are in touch with each other I believe.

The same scale and ferocity makes me wonder how none of our leaders in the west can not finally see that there can be no peace or accommodation with them. We seem to fall over backwards to pacify them. the last thing they are interested in is pacification. Whatever action is taken it has to be concerted (as theirs is) and soon.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Tue 17 Jun - 10:43

Good Morning malena stool

Making a mockery of being leader of the labour party was; (I believe) always the intention. I think the best way to describe Blair would be apolitical. Chameleon like he would take on the colour and attitudes suiting the situation best at the time. All politicians sooner or later contradict themselves, Blair did it more often than most and in his case it had a deeper meaning.

It wouldn't matter at all which party he chose as his vehicle to his own ends. The Labour party suited at the time, especially with Brown being so accommodating. The Raving Monster Loony Party would have done equally well. if they had somehow suited him.

Look at the last few days. From leader of a left wing Socialist party, he seems to have appointed himself as advisor to a right wing conservative party. It doesn't make political sense. Whatever he's up to, I guarantee it's for his benefit alone

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jun - 11:43

katertaif wrote:Good morning panda

According to the news last night, they said 200,000 living in the conditions you describe. I can well imagine that it has swelled to a half million by now.

As for calling themselves human, you, and I cannot even begin to understand their thought processes. They are doing what their deity wants, no more and no less (according to them) If any of these hapless refugees die, and it is certain many will, they are (again according to ISIS/ISIL's  twisted view) destined for eternal paradise. So in a manner of speaking, the terrorists are doing them a favour, by assuring them of salvation. Now if that isn't a totally perverted view of things, I don't know what is.

The scale and ferocity of these terrorist attacks across the world has reached such a pitch, I cannot believe it's spontaneous. They are in touch with each other I believe.

The same scale and ferocity makes me wonder how none of our leaders in the west can not finally see that there can be no peace or accommodation with them. We seem to fall over backwards to pacify them. the last thing they are interested in is pacification. Whatever action is taken it has to be concerted (as theirs is) and soon.


Morning Katerfait, Ban Ki Moon has called for an end to the trouble in Iraq , a lot of good that will do.!!! How many more Refugee Camps in the Middle East funded by the UN and other charities housing families who will never know what it is like to live in a house again ???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

ISIS recruitment Boss is ex Guantanamo inmate

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jun - 12:05

http://news.sky.com/story/1283261/isis-recruitment-boss-is-ex-guantanamo-inmate

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Tue 17 Jun - 15:11

Panda wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1283261/isis-recruitment-boss-is-ex-guantanamo-inmate

Absolutely no surprise there panda. None whatsoever. Yet not so very long ago our politicians were crying to the US to let the "British" ones out, bring them back here, fete them as heroes, give them lots of compo, and generally behave like craven fools.in front of incredulous terror groups who just could not believe their luck.

These people were caught in Afghanistan, where they had no right to be. Many claiming they were visiting relatives in Pakistan which I thought was a different country to Afghanistan, but there you go.

Many were holding weapons, often the ubiquitous AK 47. They should I agree have been tried long ago and I'm certain most would have been convicted, perhaps all. I think the problem lay in the death penalty. Some states have it some don't, we don't. Europe doesn't. me As I say, I believe that was the sticking point, and the reason they were not brought to trial.

At least one other "British" man released from Guantanamo has done it again so that to me proves his guilt the first time round. Now another one is at it. When are we going to learn that they are at war with us. An undeclared one I grant, but war nonetheless.


katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jun - 16:12

What's even more scary is the Border Agency have been unable to trace hundreds of them let into the community while they checked their passports.

Belgium will not check out passengers travelling on the Eurostar to St Pancras so any illegals can just walk away. Britain haas no Defense system at all , yet Theresa May wants to be PM.

Now the US and Britain are mates with Iran because it suits them, Iran will want it's pound of flesh some time.

Now we British are welcoming the Chinese President and his wife, they even meet the Queen !!! Yet outside, protesters are campaigning about Chinas' Human Rights which are non existent. Yet Britain doffs the cap to China to get more exports, even gives a fast track for Visas so the Chinese will find it easier to shop here. shameful , China is very good at using it's trade power and doesn't care who it trades with.

What a terrible Legacy for the next generation.

As I write, Cameron and the Chinese Visitor are making speeches, Cameron says Syria and Iraq are the major problems. What happened to MI5 and the Foreign Office that they never warned us about this?





Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Cameron to meet Security Advisers

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jun - 8:06

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27898724

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Wed 18 Jun - 9:25

Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27898724

Good morning panda

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the alleged leader of ISIS/ISIL seems, like bin Laden before him, very careful about who he really is (Baghdadi is not his name of course) and where he is. He habitually wears a mask, and rarely speaks to the rank and file terrorist anyway. Possibly because the US got Zarqawi, who came before him.

Cameron is deluding himself, when he says the MAY be a threat to us IF they come back. Some of them at least will most certainly come back if only to stock up on benefits, and they absolutely WILL pose a threat.

Our politicians have allowed it over the last few decades, since the end of the second world war, the gates have been steadily opened, and it's only a matter of time. It has been reported many times that our security services are overstretched keeping tabs on all these "persons of interest" Our security has to get it right 100% of the time. Those who mean us harm only have to get lucky now and again.

There are reports today that in Egypt the incidence of the raping of women has shot up. The Muslim Brotherhood (we have them here) are angry that Abdel Fattah al-Sisi won the recent election. They are expressing this anger by raping woman who they say voted for him. I realise that is off the topic somewhat, but again it shows that there is no reasoning with a mentality like that. they have the one thing on their minds as far a women are concerned.

You can't even call them animals because that would be an insult to animals. They only kill to eat, or to protect their young.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

http://news.sky.com/story/1284641/insurgents-attack-iraqs-biggest-oil-refinery

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jun - 9:35

Morning katerfait,

It had to happen.....breaking news, smoke seen billowing from Oil Refinery , let's face it, the Western world will never be able to bring any normality to the

Middle East and Cameron ought to concentrate on finding and deporting all the little cell groups in the U.K. before they do any damage.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Wed 18 Jun - 9:52

Good morning panda

I don't think many would argue with you as far as deporting them is concerned. The trouble being, will their country of origin actually admit this, and let them back in. As an example, suppose you were in Theresa May's shoes. Some guy in, say for the sake of discussion, Pakistan. has been eventually caught after planting several bombs..

He claims to be British, and the Pakistani Police say that after he has served his sentence they intend to send him back. Would you let him back in, or would you say the equivalent of "nothing to do with us Guv.) We don't want or need him?

As I see it, that is the main sticking point. Even if their country of origin agreed to take them back, that would not alter the fact they are terrorists. It could take years anyway with them lodging appeal after appeal to stay here in a country they profess to hate. I have heard on the good news side that solicitors are up in arms because legal aid is going to be capped, so that may speed up the process.

As I say, they would still be terrorists, and they or their pals could still hatch plots to kill us from there. Passports can be forged, stolen, even gained legally. You said yourself yesterday they can come via the Eurostar from Belgium,, and just walk away at St. Pancras.

I wish I knew the answer.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jun - 10:03

katertaif wrote:Good morning panda

I don't think many would argue with you as far as deporting them is concerned. The trouble being, will their country of origin actually admit this, and let them back in. As an example, suppose you were in Theresa May's shoes. Some guy in, say for the sake of discussion, Pakistan. has been eventually caught after planting several bombs..

He claims to be British, and the Pakistani Police say that after he has served his sentence they intend to send him back. Would you let him back in, or would you say the equivalent of "nothing to do with us Guv.) We don't want or need him?

As I see it, that is the main sticking point. Even if their country of origin agreed to take them back, that would not alter the fact they are terrorists. It could take years anyway with them lodging appeal after appeal to stay here in a country they profess to hate. I have heard on the good news side that solicitors are up in arms because legal aid is going to be capped, so that may speed up the process.

As I say, they would still be terrorists, and they or their pals could still hatch plots to kill us from there. Passports can be forged, stolen, even gained legally. You said yourself yesterday they can come via the Eurostar from Belgium,, and just walk away at St. Pancras.

I wish I knew the answer.

I think any British Passport Holder and Immigrant, if found guilty of plotting against this Country lose their Citizenship. A couple of streets away from where my Sister lives . last year Police invaded a house from a tip off and found bomb making equipment, I bet there are cells like that all over the Country. Border Agency has been useless and until better Security is acheived Britain will be vulnerable.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Wed 18 Jun - 10:59

Of course there are cells like this all over the country. Once again, the security services are so overstretched, they cannot keep a close enough eye on them all. The only thing in our favour is that as the plots advance and firm up, people start to talk, and then the security services can act. very rarely does anyone "grass them up" but they start acting and talking out of character.

You can't really blame the UK border agency too much. Once again, they have been affected by budget cuts. All this cut cut cut, may be bringing us out of the red, and into the black, but it seems to me sometimes that the cure may at times be worse than the disease. Then again the border agency apart from having insufficient resources, have to operate inside the law. Our Members of Parliament make those laws (when not thinking up more creative ways of claiming expenses)

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Badboy on Wed 18 Jun - 15:09

I SEE ISIS HAVE BEEN DRIVEN BACK FROM BAQUBA???? ONLY 40 MILES FROM BAGHDAD.
THE KURDS HAVE QUICKLY MOVED IN TO PREVENT WEAPONS FALLING INTO ISIS ARMS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7744
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif on Wed 18 Jun - 15:25

Good afternoon badboy.

Yes, it appears that resistance may be hardening. It's ironic when you think that Saddam Hussein held regular pogroms against the Kurds, and now they are saving Iraq.

I don't think it's over yet though. The Kurds have long wanted their own enclave, and they may use this as a lever to finally get it. Then again, a lot of heavy weaponry, including tanks have already fallen into their hands, and it will take a while for them to get experts in to show them how to work it all, so ISIS/ISIL might still be of major concern.

Co-operation with Iran could also turn out to be "a bridge too far"

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Isis launch overnight attack on Iraqs' biggest Oil Refinery

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jun - 16:26

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10908057/Iraq-crisis-Isis-launch-overnight-attack-on-Iraqs-biggest-oil-refinery-live.html

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Iraq Government asks for U.S. Air Strikes to combat ISIS

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jun - 19:15

http://news.sky.com/story/1284641/iraq-asks-for-us-airstrikes-to-combat-isis

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Lioned on Wed 18 Jun - 23:01

Not sure that air strikes ever worked that well before.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27905849


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraq.................

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:10


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum