Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  interested on Fri 13 Jun - 14:30

Pat Brown's latest, "Thank You, Scotland Yard" is available at www.patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com The Daily Profiler. She looks at the possibility that "this" is the end show for wrapping up the case in the McCanns' favour or, the other possibility, that Redwood is a pretty daft fellow.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kitti on Fri 13 Jun - 14:40

It can't be the end if the mccanns are saying she was abducted and still alive .



The end show is Finding her body.


The end show is if the PJ agree with SY...and they dont.


SY cant write the end finding , only Portugal can .


And mr Amaral only repeated what was the conclusion off the case when it was archived .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  wjk on Fri 13 Jun - 15:48

Heres Pats post...




As the week of digging up Portugal for no discernibly good reason comes came to a close, Kate and Gerry McCann told the press how pleased they were that Scotland Yard had put forth such effort but not found a dead Maddie. As they fly to Portugal on Sunday to testify against Gonçalo Amaral, their argument that he has caused them great emotional pain and damaged the search for Madeleine has not, in the end, been weakened by Scotland Yard's recent activities. In fact, Scotland Yard's Praia da Luz digging and subsequent statements have actually strengthened their case.

The massive money and time spent over the last three years and in the recent spectacle at the Snail go to show how difficult the struggle is to find Madeleine or at least what happened to Madeleine. Even Scotland Yard with their millions of pounds of taxpayer money haven't yet been able to solve the mystery, a mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns. If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous. And, if Scotland Yard with all their seemingly unlimited budget and detectives has not yet found Maddie, who can blame the McCanns for failing to find her, in spite of all the cash they have collected through their fund?

On top of all this, Scotland Yard has just issued this incredible statement:  "This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally."

Two things jump out at me: the first thing is that the statement does not include the words "in the vacation flat" which means, at this point, Scotland Yard is not necessarily giving any credibility to the cadaver and blood evidence in the apartment. And this means their analysis does not support Amaral's conclusion, and in fact, indicates that he came to such a conclusion without reliable evidence; hence, he harmed the McCanns by claiming Maddie was dead, that she died in the apartment, and that her body was removed by the McCanns. The second thing that jumped out at me is that this is "just one hypothesis, " which opens the door for Maddie being alive which validates the McCanns' search, which in turn supports the McCanns' assertion that Gonçalo Amaral's claims in his book are libelous and damaging.

Thank you, Scotland Yard, for conducting this charade of an investigation which has worked out perfectly for the McCanns and been timed just right so that they can now enter the courtroom with their heads held high with just the added ammo they need to possibly win this outrageous and ridiculous lawsuit.

God help, Gonçalo.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  cass on Fri 13 Jun - 16:17

and if portugal let this happen to one of their own its a sad day and the british police dogs will never be believed again , i was brought up to trust and have faith in the police , if ga gets taken to the cleaners i will know portugal and the uk are bent , all the police that went out at the beginning with the dogs will be made a mockery and although i still dont see justice done for madeleine , only justice now i hope for is that ga looses no more than he has already i have faith that portugal and sy will get to the truth one day and cant see anything going ahead on monday till sy and portugal make a joint statement of this case

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 16:31

wjk wrote:Heres Pats post...




As the week of digging up Portugal for no discernibly good reason comes came to a close, Kate and Gerry McCann told the press how pleased they were that Scotland Yard had put forth such effort but not found a dead Maddie. As they fly to Portugal on Sunday to testify against Gonçalo Amaral, their argument that he has caused them great emotional pain and damaged the search for Madeleine has not, in the end, been weakened by Scotland Yard's recent activities. In fact, Scotland Yard's Praia da Luz digging and subsequent statements have actually strengthened their case.

The massive money and time spent over the last three years and in the recent spectacle at the Snail go to show how difficult the struggle is to find Madeleine or at least what happened to Madeleine. Even Scotland Yard with their millions of pounds of taxpayer money haven't yet been able to solve the mystery, a mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns. If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous. And, if Scotland Yard with all their seemingly unlimited budget and detectives has not yet found Maddie, who can blame the McCanns for failing to find her, in spite of all the cash they have collected through their fund?

On top of all this, Scotland Yard has just issued this incredible statement:  "This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally."

Two things jump out at me: the first thing is that the statement does not include the words "in the vacation flat" which means, at this point, Scotland Yard is not necessarily giving any credibility to the cadaver and blood evidence in the apartment. And this means their analysis does not support Amaral's conclusion, and in fact, indicates that he came to such a conclusion without reliable evidence; hence, he harmed the McCanns by claiming Maddie was dead, that she died in the apartment, and that her body was removed by the McCanns. The second thing that jumped out at me is that this is "just one hypothesis, " which opens the door for Maddie being alive which validates the McCanns' search, which in turn supports the McCanns' assertion that Gonçalo Amaral's claims in his book are libelous and damaging.

Thank you, Scotland Yard, for conducting this charade of an investigation which has worked out perfectly for the McCanns and been timed just right so that they can now enter the courtroom with their heads held high with just the added ammo they need to possibly win this outrageous and ridiculous lawsuit.

God help, Gonçalo.

Hi wjk, thank you for putting Pat's post on here.     

Unless I'm missing something, I can't see how the McCanns can possibly win this lawsuit, without a corrupt conclusion.

How can they win it when they're not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead? How can they take out a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book, the belief of Tavares de Almeida, whilst taking out no lawsuit against Mr Almeida?

Mr Almeida's report, is damning against the McCanns, yet they've remained silent.

I know Snr Amaral is a lawyer and so is his eldest daughter Sofia/Sophia, I'm just hoping that Snr Amaral's lawyer and the lawyers of the defendants, are aware that the McCanns are not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead and she died in their apartment.

In my opinion, Pat Brown needs to take a look at Mr Tavares de Almeida's damning report, then she needs to study the contents of Snr Amaral's book. From where I'm sitting, she is accusing Snr Amaral, of not doing his job properly and using his own belief that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment.

However because I'm a staunch supporter of Snr Amaral and in my eyes he can do no wrong, where this case is concerned, I may be reading Pat's post wrong. If this is the case, I'm hoping that someone on here, can put me right, where I have gone wrong. xx


Last edited by kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 16:40; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 16:33

kitti wrote:It can't be the end if the mccanns are saying she was abducted and still alive .



The end show is Finding her body.


The end show is if the PJ agree with SY...and they dont.


SY cant write the end finding , only Portugal can .


And mr Amaral only repeated what was the conclusion off the case when it was archived .

Great post Kitti.    


Last edited by kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 16:40; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 16:39

cass wrote:and if portugal let this happen to one of their own its a sad day and the british police dogs will never be believed again , i was brought up to trust and have faith in the police , if ga gets taken to the cleaners i will know portugal and the uk are bent , all the police that went out at the beginning with the dogs will be made a mockery and although i still dont see justice done for madeleine , only justice now i hope for is that ga looses no more than he has already i have faith that portugal and sy will get to the truth one day and cant see anything going ahead on monday till sy and portugal make a joint statement of this case

Well said Cass    

I'm praying that the outcome of this case, leads to victory for Snr Amaral and the other defendants.

I'm thinking that the McCanns have bitten off more than they could chew, when they took out this lawsuit. If the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges, over turned the ban on Goncalo Amaral's book, after each concluding that there was nothing in his book, that warranted a ban on it, how can the Judge presiding over this lawsuit, possibly find in the McCanns favour?


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  wjk on Fri 13 Jun - 18:09

kathybelle wrote:
wjk wrote:Heres Pats post...




As the week of digging up Portugal for no discernibly good reason comes came to a close, Kate and Gerry McCann told the press how pleased they were that Scotland Yard had put forth such effort but not found a dead Maddie. As they fly to Portugal on Sunday to testify against Gonçalo Amaral, their argument that he has caused them great emotional pain and damaged the search for Madeleine has not, in the end, been weakened by Scotland Yard's recent activities. In fact, Scotland Yard's Praia da Luz digging and subsequent statements have actually strengthened their case.

The massive money and time spent over the last three years and in the recent spectacle at the Snail go to show how difficult the struggle is to find Madeleine or at least what happened to Madeleine. Even Scotland Yard with their millions of pounds of taxpayer money haven't yet been able to solve the mystery, a mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns. If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous. And, if Scotland Yard with all their seemingly unlimited budget and detectives has not yet found Maddie, who can blame the McCanns for failing to find her, in spite of all the cash they have collected through their fund?

On top of all this, Scotland Yard has just issued this incredible statement:  "This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally."

Two things jump out at me: the first thing is that the statement does not include the words "in the vacation flat" which means, at this point, Scotland Yard is not necessarily giving any credibility to the cadaver and blood evidence in the apartment. And this means their analysis does not support Amaral's conclusion, and in fact, indicates that he came to such a conclusion without reliable evidence; hence, he harmed the McCanns by claiming Maddie was dead, that she died in the apartment, and that her body was removed by the McCanns. The second thing that jumped out at me is that this is "just one hypothesis, " which opens the door for Maddie being alive which validates the McCanns' search, which in turn supports the McCanns' assertion that Gonçalo Amaral's claims in his book are libelous and damaging.

Thank you, Scotland Yard, for conducting this charade of an investigation which has worked out perfectly for the McCanns and been timed just right so that they can now enter the courtroom with their heads held high with just the added ammo they need to possibly win this outrageous and ridiculous lawsuit.

God help, Gonçalo.

Hi wjk, thank you for putting Pat's post on here.     

Unless I'm missing something, I can't see how the McCanns can possibly win this lawsuit, without a corrupt conclusion.

How can they win it when they're not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead? How can they take out a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book, the belief of Tavares de Almeida, whilst taking out no lawsuit against Mr Almeida?

Mr Almeida's report, is damning against the McCanns, yet they've remained silent.

I know Snr Amaral is a lawyer and so is his eldest daughter Sofia/Sophia, I'm just hoping that Snr Amaral's lawyer and the lawyers of the defendants, are aware that the McCanns are not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead and she died in their apartment.

In my opinion, Pat Brown needs to take a look at Mr Tavares de Almeida's damning report, then she needs to study the contents of Snr Amaral's book. From where I'm sitting, she is accusing Snr Amaral, of not doing his job properly and using his own belief that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment.

However because I'm a staunch supporter of Snr Amaral and in my eyes he can do no wrong, where this case is concerned, I may be reading Pat's post wrong. If this is the case, I'm hoping that someone on here, can put me right, where I have gone wrong. xx

Well, I'm with you, kathy, there is no way Snr Amaral can lose this case.   

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  pennylane on Fri 13 Jun - 18:12

kathybelle wrote:
cass wrote:and if portugal let this happen to one of their own its a sad day and the british police dogs will never be believed again , i was brought up to trust and have faith in the police , if ga gets taken to the cleaners i will know portugal and the uk are bent , all the police that went out at the beginning with the dogs will be made a mockery and although i still dont see justice done for madeleine , only justice now i hope for is that ga looses no more than he has already i have faith that portugal and sy will get to the truth one day and cant see anything going ahead on monday till sy and portugal make a joint statement of this case

Well said Cass    

I'm praying that the outcome of this case, leads to victory for Snr Amaral and the other defendants.

I'm thinking that the McCanns have bitten off more than they could chew, when they took out this lawsuit. If the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges, over turned the ban on Goncalo Amaral's book, after each concluding that there was nothing in his book, that warranted a ban on it, how can the Judge presiding over this lawsuit, possibly find in the McCanns favour?


I feel certain Dr Amaral will win this case, and then I hope he sues the gruesome twosome and their pink mouthpiece for the 7 years of anguish and lost earnings they caused him.  I hope others sue the lying scrubs of them too!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  Angelina on Fri 13 Jun - 18:16

Gut feeling says he'll lose   

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 18:26

wjk wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
wjk wrote:Heres Pats post...




As the week of digging up Portugal for no discernibly good reason comes came to a close, Kate and Gerry McCann told the press how pleased they were that Scotland Yard had put forth such effort but not found a dead Maddie. As they fly to Portugal on Sunday to testify against Gonçalo Amaral, their argument that he has caused them great emotional pain and damaged the search for Madeleine has not, in the end, been weakened by Scotland Yard's recent activities. In fact, Scotland Yard's Praia da Luz digging and subsequent statements have actually strengthened their case.

The massive money and time spent over the last three years and in the recent spectacle at the Snail go to show how difficult the struggle is to find Madeleine or at least what happened to Madeleine. Even Scotland Yard with their millions of pounds of taxpayer money haven't yet been able to solve the mystery, a mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns. If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous. And, if Scotland Yard with all their seemingly unlimited budget and detectives has not yet found Maddie, who can blame the McCanns for failing to find her, in spite of all the cash they have collected through their fund?

On top of all this, Scotland Yard has just issued this incredible statement:  "This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally."

Two things jump out at me: the first thing is that the statement does not include the words "in the vacation flat" which means, at this point, Scotland Yard is not necessarily giving any credibility to the cadaver and blood evidence in the apartment. And this means their analysis does not support Amaral's conclusion, and in fact, indicates that he came to such a conclusion without reliable evidence; hence, he harmed the McCanns by claiming Maddie was dead, that she died in the apartment, and that her body was removed by the McCanns. The second thing that jumped out at me is that this is "just one hypothesis, " which opens the door for Maddie being alive which validates the McCanns' search, which in turn supports the McCanns' assertion that Gonçalo Amaral's claims in his book are libelous and damaging.

Thank you, Scotland Yard, for conducting this charade of an investigation which has worked out perfectly for the McCanns and been timed just right so that they can now enter the courtroom with their heads held high with just the added ammo they need to possibly win this outrageous and ridiculous lawsuit.

God help, Gonçalo.

Hi wjk, thank you for putting Pat's post on here.     

Unless I'm missing something, I can't see how the McCanns can possibly win this lawsuit, without a corrupt conclusion.

How can they win it when they're not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead? How can they take out a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book, the belief of Tavares de Almeida, whilst taking out no lawsuit against Mr Almeida?

Mr Almeida's report, is damning against the McCanns, yet they've remained silent.

I know Snr Amaral is a lawyer and so is his eldest daughter Sofia/Sophia, I'm just hoping that Snr Amaral's lawyer and the lawyers of the defendants, are aware that the McCanns are not disagreeing with Redwood's claim that Madeleine is dead and she died in their apartment.

In my opinion, Pat Brown needs to take a look at Mr Tavares de Almeida's damning report, then she needs to study the contents of Snr Amaral's book. From where I'm sitting, she is accusing Snr Amaral, of not doing his job properly and using his own belief that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment.

However because I'm a staunch supporter of Snr Amaral and in my eyes he can do no wrong, where this case is concerned, I may be reading Pat's post wrong. If this is the case, I'm hoping that someone on here, can put me right, where I have gone wrong. xx

Well, I'm with you, kathy, there is no way Snr Amaral can lose this case.   

Thanks wjk.   

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  Panda on Fri 13 Jun - 18:32

Amaral will say that the Portugese Final Report suggests madeleine died in 5a as one of the 4 conclusions. If the Judge is aware of this she will have to
weigh up the evidence that makes the McAnns believe Madeline is alive and I think with all the investigation and false "sightings", after 7 years there is no evidence I don't know how the McCanns can claim it hindered the search for Madeleine.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Fri 13 Jun - 18:52

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
cass wrote:and if portugal let this happen to one of their own its a sad day and the british police dogs will never be believed again , i was brought up to trust and have faith in the police , if ga gets taken to the cleaners i will know portugal and the uk are bent , all the police that went out at the beginning with the dogs will be made a mockery and although i still dont see justice done for madeleine , only justice now i hope for is that ga looses no more than he has already i have faith that portugal and sy will get to the truth one day and cant see anything going ahead on monday till sy and portugal make a joint statement of this case

Well said Cass    

I'm praying that the outcome of this case, leads to victory for Snr Amaral and the other defendants.

I'm thinking that the McCanns have bitten off more than they could chew, when they took out this lawsuit. If the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges, over turned the ban on Goncalo Amaral's book, after each concluding that there was nothing in his book, that warranted a ban on it, how can the Judge presiding over this lawsuit, possibly find in the McCanns favour?


I feel certain Dr Amaral will win this case, and then I hope he sues the gruesome twosome and their pink mouthpiece for the 7 years of anguish and lost earnings they caused him.  I hope others sue the lying scrubs of them too!

Hi Pennylane

I really do hope you're right. I remember the case when the McCanns had taken out an injunction against Goncalo Amaral's book and were in court to try to get his book permanently banned. Goncalo Amaral, had to enter the court, via the public entrance, while the McCanns were allowed to enter the court, via a private door.

Because of the witnesses stating that the British Government, intervened with the PJ's investigation, the case seemed to be going against the McCanns. At one point, Gerry McCann stomped out of court in a rage and said he wouldn't be returning. He used the excuse that he had work commitments, but his face told another story.

However when it came to the Judge summing up, she made her decision behind closed doors. Neither Goncalo Amaral, or his lawyer were informed of her decision. The only people present were the McCanns lawyer and Clarence Mitchell and maybe another witness. From what I can gather, the Judge acted illegally, when she made her decision behind closed doors, without notifying Goncalo Amaral and his lawyer.

The Judge found in the McCanns favour and you can imagine how they and Mitchell crowed. However Goncalo Amaral, didn't sit back and accept the Judge's decision, he appealed and the Appeals Court Judge, overturned the ban. The McCanns then appealed in the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court Judge, came to the same decision as the Appeals Court Judge. The McCanns had to pay all of the court costs and all of the costs incurred by Goncalo Amaral, including his lawyers fees.

Unless I missed it, there was no statement from the McCanns or Mitchell, when the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges made their decisions.

If things go pear shaped for Snr Amaral and the other defendants, while I feel sure that they will appeal, I just hope Goncalo Amaral is of the same mind. If he doesn't he won't be the only one to suffer, his wife and daughters will suffer from financial hardship and they are likely to be made homeless. The McCanns not only want to empty Goncalo Amaral's bank account, they want his share of the home he lived in with his wife and two daughters.

When he and his wife separated, he went to live with his father, because the McCanns had successfully applied for his bank account to be frozen.

The McCanns are a despicable couple, their behaviour caused Madeleine to disappear and no doubt great suffering, before she was removed from their apartment. They've shown no remorse for their actions and they proved they weren't remorseful, when they used Madeleine as a cash cow and spent the money on anything but the reason the fund was set up for. If they can do this to their own daughter, without batting an eyelid, they can and will do anything to cause financial hardship to Snr Amaral, his wife and his two children.

If the McCanns get away with this, I can only imagine what their next step will be.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  LJC on Fri 13 Jun - 23:33

Pat Brown wrote:If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous.

I cannot read this any other way other than Pat Brown is criticising Mr Amaral. But why does that not surprise me. Well, for one, what I think is that Ms Pat Brown must be making money from her writings on this case and the longer this case goes unsolved the more money she will be making. And if everyone else is wrong and she is right that multiplies her own profile somewhat. So, in her interests to come over all superior.

I thought she was working with Mr Amaral, so perhaps I am reading this all wrong, or maybe if she is working with him she can be open with him and honest with him enough to criticise him where criticism is perhaps warranted, but make no mistake about it, she has to earn a living and even if these articles are donated there will be other material on this case that she is writing for which she will be getting paid and long may it continue is probably what she is secretly thinking.

I have read many of her articles and to say that she inaccurately describes many things would not be an exaggeration.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  pennylane on Fri 13 Jun - 23:38

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
cass wrote:and if portugal let this happen to one of their own its a sad day and the british police dogs will never be believed again , i was brought up to trust and have faith in the police , if ga gets taken to the cleaners i will know portugal and the uk are bent , all the police that went out at the beginning with the dogs will be made a mockery and although i still dont see justice done for madeleine , only justice now i hope for is that ga looses no more than he has already i have faith that portugal and sy will get to the truth one day and cant see anything going ahead on monday till sy and portugal make a joint statement of this case

Well said Cass    

I'm praying that the outcome of this case, leads to victory for Snr Amaral and the other defendants.

I'm thinking that the McCanns have bitten off more than they could chew, when they took out this lawsuit. If the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges, over turned the ban on Goncalo Amaral's book, after each concluding that there was nothing in his book, that warranted a ban on it, how can the Judge presiding over this lawsuit, possibly find in the McCanns favour?


I feel certain Dr Amaral will win this case, and then I hope he sues the gruesome twosome and their pink mouthpiece for the 7 years of anguish and lost earnings they caused him.  I hope others sue the lying scrubs of them too!

Hi Pennylane

I really do hope you're right. I remember the case when the McCanns had taken out an injunction against Goncalo Amaral's book and were in court to try to get his book permanently banned. Goncalo Amaral, had to enter the court, via the public entrance, while the McCanns were allowed to enter the court, via a private door.

Because of the witnesses stating that the British Government, intervened with the PJ's investigation, the case seemed to be going against the McCanns. At one point, Gerry McCann stomped out of court in a rage and said he wouldn't be returning. He used the excuse that he had work commitments, but his face told another story.

However when it came to the Judge summing up, she made  her decision behind closed doors. Neither Goncalo Amaral, or his lawyer were informed of her decision. The only people present were the McCanns lawyer and Clarence Mitchell and maybe another witness. From what I can gather, the Judge acted illegally, when she made her decision behind closed doors, without notifying Goncalo Amaral and his lawyer.

The Judge found in the McCanns favour and you can imagine how they and Mitchell crowed. However Goncalo Amaral, didn't sit back and accept the Judge's decision, he appealed and the Appeals Court Judge, overturned the ban. The McCanns then appealed in the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court Judge, came to the same decision as the Appeals Court Judge. The McCanns had to pay all of the court costs and all of the costs incurred by Goncalo Amaral, including his lawyers fees.

Unless I missed it, there was no statement from the McCanns or Mitchell, when the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges made their decisions.  

If things go pear shaped for Snr Amaral and the other defendants, while I feel sure that they will appeal, I just hope Goncalo Amaral is of the same mind. If he doesn't he won't be the only one to suffer, his wife and daughters will suffer from financial hardship and they are likely to be made homeless. The McCanns not only want to empty Goncalo Amaral's bank account, they want his share of the home he lived in with his wife and two daughters.

When he and his wife separated, he went to live with his father, because the McCanns had successfully applied for his bank account to be frozen.  

The McCanns are a despicable couple, their behaviour caused Madeleine to disappear and no doubt great suffering, before she was removed from their apartment. They've shown no remorse for their actions and they proved they weren't remorseful, when they used Madeleine as a cash cow and spent the money on anything but the reason the fund was set up for. If they can do this to their own daughter, without batting an eyelid, they can and will do anything to cause financial hardship to Snr Amaral, his wife and his two children.

If the McCanns get away with this, I can only imagine what their next step will be.  

Hi kathybelle   

Yes I remember that shocking judgment in the McCanns favour that rocked us all to our cores!  It was totally galling and unexpected, and it's clear why many here and elsewhere still feel a great deal of trepidation where the soulless duo and their protectors are concerned.  On the positive side the Appeals Court and indeed later on 3 wise judges have found in Dr Amaral's favour, tilting the scales positively for him in the future, hence I feel confident of his upcoming success, in spite of many powerful attempts to thwart it.

I do agree with Pat Brown regarding DCI Redwood's dubious timing.  It's clear - to me at least - that Mitchell/Redwood/Hogan Howe and Gamble are all working in tandem to sanitize the McCanns crimes.  I totally agree with you Kathy, if the doctors McCann can use their own child(ren) in such a crass and uncaring manner following Maddies sad end, they won't care one iota about destroying Dr Amaral's life.  Although I firmly believe he will be vindicated, and in the end it will be their own lives they destroy.


Last edited by pennylane on Fri 13 Jun - 23:43; edited 1 time in total

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  pennylane on Fri 13 Jun - 23:40

LJC wrote:
Pat Brown wrote:If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous.

I cannot read this any other way other than Pat Brown is criticising Mr Amaral.  But why does that not surprise me.  Well, for one, what I think is that Ms Pat Brown must be making money from her writings on this case and the longer this case goes unsolved the more money she will be making. And if everyone else is wrong and she is right that multiplies her own profile somewhat.  So, in her interests to come over all superior.

I thought she was working with Mr Amaral, so perhaps I am reading this all wrong, or maybe if she is working with him she can be open with him and honest with him enough to criticise him where criticism is perhaps warranted, but make no mistake about it, she has to earn a living and even if these articles are donated there will be other material on this case that she is writing for which she will be getting paid and long may it continue is probably what she is secretly thinking.

I have read many of her articles and to say that she  inaccurately describes many things would not be an exaggeration.

I think Pat was being sarcastic and repeating what certain people would like us to believe.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  LJC on Fri 13 Jun - 23:46

Pat Brown wrote:A mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns

Doesn't really sound like sarcasm to me.

Of course, if they did go all out to locate Madeleine and found her, they may then have had a strong case against the parents, so perhaps she is right?

To go after the parents without a body is always going to prove difficult, so yes perhaps she has a good point.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  pennylane on Fri 13 Jun - 23:53

LJC wrote:
Pat Brown wrote:A mystery that wouldn't exist if the PJ hadn't failed so dismally in their investigation when the case was fresh and if Gonçalo Amaral hadn't wasted early opportunities to follow good leads to locate Maddie instead of being hellbent on convicting the McCanns

Doesn't really sound like sarcasm to me.

Of course, if they did go all out to locate Madeleine and found her, they may then have had a strong case against the parents, so perhaps she is right?

To go after the parents without a body is always going to prove difficult, so yes perhaps she has a good point.

You may be right LJC, it was a bit difficult to follow.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  interested on Sat 14 Jun - 0:47

I think Pat Brown is frustrated with the SY investigation and, in her frustration, she has become pessimistic.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  kathybelle on Sat 14 Jun - 5:33

I've lost all respect for Pat Brown, in my opinion she had no excuse for making those comments about Goncalo Amaral. I don't buy the excuse that she was frustrated and that's why she made those comments. Lots of us are frustrated with this case, but we don't take our frustration out, on the man who did everything he could to get justice for Madeleine.

If she was being sarcastic when she made those comments, then in my opinion, she is still bang out of order. Goncalo Amaral, doesn't need sarcastic comments, from a woman who is supposedly on his side.

Pat Brown must have been aware, that Goncalo Amaral and his team worked under difficult conditions. They weren't just hampered, by the disgraceful behaviour of the McCanns and their mates, they were hampered by members of the British and Portuguese Governments from day one.

Look at the time the PJ spent investigating Robert Murat, his personal property and his mother's property inside and outside. The PJ had no proof that Robert Murat had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, all they had to go on, was allegations by that journalist and some of the Tapas group.

While the PJ were investigating Robert Murat and going through his and his mother's property, inside and out, with a fine toothed comb, the McCanns were going here there and everywhere, including visiting countries far and wide.

They were the cause of Madeleine's disappearance, but they were free to go here there and everywhere, while innocent people were being dragged through the mill and worried that one of them would take the rap for Madeleine's disappearance.

I'm not saying the PJ shouldn't have investigated Robert Murat, his property and his mother's property, I'm only pointing out what the McCanns were doing, while the PJ were investigating Robert Murat, his property and his mother's property.

If the McCanns hadn't been savvy enough to contact the British Government or even if they did and the British Government just provided basic Consular help, this case would have proceeded in a different way and the McCanns would have been prosecuted.

Goncalo Amaral, publicly stated that mistakes were made during the investigation. In my opinion, if mistakes were made, they were made because the PJ weren't allowed to do their job, in the way they would have done it, if the British and Portuguese Governments hadn't intervened at every opportunity.

Along with all the other Amaral supporters, I hope that he and the other defendants, get the result they deserve, when the corrupt lawsuit reaches its conclusion.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  wantthetruth on Sat 14 Jun - 7:15

She's being ironic.

She's presenting the story the way it's presented by the Mcspinners.

This is how it will appear in the press if SY close down their investigation, these are the reasons which will be put forward.

It's re-writing history and she has the nail on the head.  This is the way it's heading........


Last edited by wantthetruth on Sat 14 Jun - 7:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  frencheuropean on Sat 14 Jun - 8:10

In cse you missed it, here a comment of Pat Brown:



"Pat Brown said...
BTW, someone just posted on Facebook that they thought this was a great post, that all along they have thought the McCanns were innocent and that Maddie is alive. Goes to show how people who haven't read the files will view the actions and statements by Scotland Yard (and. in this case, completely miss my point and sarcasm)."

In the comment section, there are very interesting comments and answers by Pat Brown :


http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.fr/

For example:


June 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM



AnneGuedes said...
Hi Pat !
The Supreme Court judged that Gonçalo Amaral was entitled to the interpretation he made of facts that had been established by his team in the last police report before he left. As this can't be libel the book had to be back on shelves.
Nevertheless the MC protest they were (subliminarly) cruelly suspected of concealing the corpse and staging an abduction and that moreover GA put in people's minds that the girl was dead. The effects were a family life ruined and a search stopped by allegation of death.
They have to prove 1) that their family life was ruined by the book (which introduces a delicate qualitative comparison with the pain generated by the loss of their daughter) and that people stopped looking at every little girl like at a potential McCann one and 2) that malice was involved (facts are true but were revealed to hurt people, not in the interest of the public).

June 13, 2014 at 8:51 AM



Pat Brown said...
Hi Anne!

Thank you for that clarification. The court ruling that at last Goncalo is entitled to his interpretation of the facts is very helpful. I think where the problem lies is the in the point that the McCanns are making, that Goncalo went to far and, in spite that his interpretation could be flawed, pushed the theory for the intention of bettering himself monetarily and for a personal vendetta.

All of that is always wrapped up in libel issues which makes what "libel" what it actually means rather expansive. Hence, it all depends on the attorneys, the judge, and the game playing. In one court, you could win, then next lose. If it was a different day or judge, the opposite can be true (which is why so much is overturned...quite a matter of opinion by whomever has more power).

With Scotland Yard's efforts, I believe their "sincerity" in their search for Maddie, their efforts to find an abductor with all the same information that Goncalo had, can indeed be swaying in a court of law. Just as people question my audacity to claim the great Scotland Yard is less than credible, likewise for this rogue detective....do we believe him or the yard?

Again, I am not talking about what SHOULD happen, but what can happen. I think it is a coin toss which just got a little better in the favor of the McCanns, thank you, Scotland Yard. And, of course, politics still plays a part in any oh-so-fair-and-unbiased system of justice!

Thanks again, Anne, for the clarification on the court ruling which gives some hope in which direction the thinking of the court is heading and, hopefully, Scotland Yard hasn't rerouted it".




AnneGuedes said...
"If I were the judge I would certainly not like that my decision not to hear the parties (because I didn't need it to judge) was contested.
I think that this appeal was a psychological mistake and I'm glad that Gonçalo respected the judge's point of view.
I've a feeling that the WOC episode will not have been in favour of the McCanns who knew perfectly well that they couldn't represent their WOC daughter without being authorized by the Hight Court, since they had needed Justice Hogg to request access to the LC Files (access finally refused to Hogg).
But unexpected sentences happen.."




AnneGuedes said...
Pat, Mr Justice Saunders, in the Hacking trial, advised the jury to concentrate only on the evidence brought to the Court during the hearings. I don't think the SY operation in PDL (and I agree with you that they're genuinely working on abduction as they've been requested to) will have an impact on the judgement in any way. Also I don't see what the darling and primary argument of Isabel Duarte (the McCanns want their money back) has to do with suffering and search obstruction.
A long time and many Duarte's requests have been dedicated to invoices and bills. But she produced no credible witness on the topic of KMC's suicidal thoughts."



AnneGuedes said...
Gonçalo Amaral made afaik no appeal (to a higher Court) to be granted the right to make a statement. So he will not speak (unless the judge changes her mind last minute, I suppose)."


Pat Brown said...
Anon 11:36 and Anne,

I DO hope the PJ silence, actually disparagement of Scotland Yard, means something as well as this judge's handling of the case thus far. I have always believed the only hope for justice for Maddie and justice for Goncalo lies in Portugal. While my hope is dim, it is stronger at the moment for the civil case, and, if nothing else good happens, I hope that Goncalo triumphs and doesn't end up the sacrificial lamb for some political alliance that none of us seem to be able to comprehend at this moment."


frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  wantthetruth on Sat 14 Jun - 10:46

frencheuropean wrote:
I DO hope the PJ silence, actually disparagement of Scotland Yard, means something as well as this judge's handling of the case thus far. I have always believed the only hope for justice for Maddie and justice for Goncalo lies in Portugal. While my hope is dim, it is stronger at the moment for the civil case, and, if nothing else good happens, I hope that Goncalo triumphs and doesn't end up the sacrificial lamb for some political alliance that none of us seem to be able to comprehend at this moment."


Thanks for the post Frencheuropean.

I share Pat's concerns. On the face of it, there is simply no libel case to answer. I simply cannot see how they can win.

But, bring in the politics and the obvious protection these people have, I really fear she may be right..........

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  Angelina on Sat 14 Jun - 15:25

If there has been political interference in the case then I can see no reason why that interference would not also apply to the libel trial.   Why get rid of Amaral from the case and then find in his favour in court...nope, pound to a penny the McCanns win.      

Could they win the case but not be awarded the amount they are asking for???

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 14 Jun - 15:58

pennylane wrote:
LJC wrote:
Pat Brown wrote:If even Scotland Yard can't seem to clean up the mess and bring this case to closure with so much money and manpower, the damage to the case by the Portuguese police's incompetence  and Amaral's refusal to consider any other theory than the McCann's involvement is quite obviously tremendous.

I cannot read this any other way other than Pat Brown is criticising Mr Amaral.  But why does that not surprise me.  Well, for one, what I think is that Ms Pat Brown must be making money from her writings on this case and the longer this case goes unsolved the more money she will be making. And if everyone else is wrong and she is right that multiplies her own profile somewhat.  So, in her interests to come over all superior.

I thought she was working with Mr Amaral, so perhaps I am reading this all wrong, or maybe if she is working with him she can be open with him and honest with him enough to criticise him where criticism is perhaps warranted, but make no mistake about it, she has to earn a living and even if these articles are donated there will be other material on this case that she is writing for which she will be getting paid and long may it continue is probably what she is secretly thinking.

I have read many of her articles and to say that she  inaccurately describes many things would not be an exaggeration.

I think Pat was being sarcastic and repeating what certain people would like us to believe.

You beat me to it, that's exactly the way I read it - sarcasm

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Scotland Yard - Pat Brown

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:16


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum