Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page

+2
almostgothic
tanszi
6 posters

Go down

I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Empty I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page

Post  Karen Sun 15 Jun - 1:08

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/482486/EXCLUSIVE-I-killed-Madeleine-McCann-and-I-m-going-to-kill-you
This story was in CdM 2weeks ago :

My daughter dated him for a few weeks, found out he was a druugie, she dumped him - he moved to Faro - she called me stressing about this two / three weeks ago.

EXCLUSIVE: I killed Madeleine McCann and I’m going to kill you

A British woman stabbed repeatedly by a man in Portugal claims that he screamed: “I killed Madeleine McCann and I’m going to kill you.”

By: James Murray
Published: Sun, June 15, 2014  
Madeleine McCann, disappearance, portugal, british, lost, police, manhunt, attackerMadeleine McCann vanished in 2007[PA]

Clara Corrigan is recovering from 17 wounds inflicted in the attack, which took place about 30 miles from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine disappeared. Clara told her family from hospital: “When he made that threat I was absolutely terrified. I knew my life was in danger.”

Now Clara, 39, from Liverpool, has said she would be willing to talk to Scotland Yard detectives who have just overseen a huge search operation on wasteland in Praia da Luz which failed to find any trace of Madeleine.

The little girl disappeared from her family’s holiday apartment on May 3, 2007, days before her fourth birthday. Clara told her father John: “I’m surprised the detectives have not come to see me because I could have important information.” John said: “She was in a shocking state, terrible.

I feared I would die as attacker stabbed me. I need to talk to McCann police

She said she got really terrified when he said he had killed Madeleine McCann. She told the Portuguese police that and she was expecting to hear from Scotland Yard but so far no one has contacted her.”

Scotland Yard would not say if they were aware of her claims. The man Clara says stabbed her is Briton Shane Leighton, who is being held in a prison on the Algarve. She was attacked in Albufeira on May 28 after she met trainee chef Leighton who was celebrating his 22nd birthday.

Clara, a single mother of three, told Portuguese police that he invited her to his family home in the resort town where he was throwing a late-night birthday party. However, when she got to the terraced villa there was no party. Clara, who fell asleep, said: “I woke up with him on top of me, suffocating me.

Then he shouted ‘I killed Madeleine McCann and I am going to kill you’.” She was stabbed up to 17 times on her buttocks and lower back.

As dawn broke Shane’s grandmother Sylvia Leighton, 76, who owns the house with her husband Barry, found Clara lying in a pool of blood. Clara fled and police found her in the street. Shane was held at a nearby bus stop with no shirt on and bloodstains on his body.

Clara was taken to hospital for emergency treatment for loss of blood and to have her wounds stitched. She has since returned to Liverpool. Shane was brought up from the age of two by his grandparents and they took him with them when they retired to Portugal in 2003.

Sylvia told the Sunday Express that she thought that when Madeleine vanished Shane was staying in Worthing with his father. “He would have been 15 at that time and there is no way he was involved in anything to do with Madeleine McCann,” she said.

“He was just a schoolboy.” Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, fly to Lisbon tomorrow to speak at a civil court in their long libel battle against former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Empty Re: I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page

Post  tanszi Sun 15 Jun - 2:05

post deleted as I read it was in cdm two weeks ago.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Empty Re: I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 7:37

Mother of 3 meets 22 yr old, has a few drinks with him and the next thing she knows he is on top of her screaming that he is going to kill her like he killed Maddie..........right on the eve of the Trial , coincidence or what??? I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124 I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 15 Jun - 8:46

Well this article is a salutary warning, I'll give it that.

A woman holidaying abroad allows herself to be picked up by a young bloke she knows nothing about and who is technically young enough to be her son, on the promise of a party. At best, she's probably going to end up being Somebody's Saturday Night, as the song says. Or at worst ......
Well let's just say that if you go Looking For Mr Goodbar, one day you might be unlucky enough to find him ......

But as already mentioned, this two-week-old story has now been rehashed right on cue for the libel trial.
Not only that, but Murray and the Express have seen fit to plaster it all over their front page.
Their agenda is as obvious as a fly on a bald head.

I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page Screen-shot-2014-06-14-at-22.18.44-100x100
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 8:51

Desmond is still smarting  almostgothic over the £1 million plus he had to pay the Tapas 7 . I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 25346

I hadn't read if before .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Jun - 9:01

I believe it was also in the Daily Wail a fortnight ago!  I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 9:07

Iris wrote:I believe it was also in the Daily Wail a fortnight ago!  I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124 

I do like your Avatar Iris aren't you clever!! Do you think the Portugese Police will take the McCanns on a guided tour of the Area they have searched in PDL .....I bet the McCanns won't go anywhere near the place in case they get doused with paint. I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Jun - 9:25

Another report from 31st May, by which time the "Maddie connection" had been added!

http://portugalresident.com/update-albufeira-stabbing-takes-bizarre-new-twist
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 15 Jun - 9:52

Panda wrote:Mother of 3 meets  22 yr old, has a few drinks with him and the next thing she knows he is on top of her screaming that he is going to kill her like he killed Maddie..........right on the eve of the Trial , coincidence or what??? I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124 I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124

Panda - I do not beleive he said " I killed Maddie" but this did happen, my daughters best freind called her a few weeks ago from Albufiera. this story is true. Martha saw Shane the night before it happened, he was completely numb on drugs, he told her he hates his life and was going to kill himself as " I have nothing" was his words to her.

My daughter is in a state.... she says one enever knows who you are involved with. So glad she dumped him after finding out he was a druggie.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 15 Jun - 10:03

Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:Mother of 3 meets  22 yr old, has a few drinks with him and the next thing she knows he is on top of her screaming that he is going to kill her like he killed Maddie..........right on the eve of the Trial , coincidence or what??? I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124 I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 294124

Panda - I do not beleive he said " I killed Maddie" but this did happen, my daughters best freind called her a few weeks ago from Albufiera.  this story is true. Martha saw Shane the night before it happened,  he was completely numb on drugs,  he told her he hates his life and was going to kill himself as " I have nothing" was his words to her.

My daughter is in a state.... she says one enever knows who you are involved with.  So glad she dumped him after finding out he was a druggie.

OMG Karen! I bet you're so relieved she got rid of him!
Hope you're daughter is ok  I killed Maddie youré next - Sunday Express front page 83453 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 10:12

Karen wrote:

Panda - I do not beleive he said " I killed Maddie" but this did happen, my daughters best freind called her a few weeks ago from Albufiera.  this story is true. Martha saw Shane the night before it happened,  he was completely numb on drugs,  he told her he hates his life and was going to kill himself as " I have nothing" was his words to her.

My daughter is in a state.... she says one enever knows who you are involved with.  So glad she dumped him after finding out he was a druggie.

Morning karen , thanks. We must wonder though why a Woman with 3 children would go off with a complete stranger after a few drinks. Martha could sue the Express for such lies, I would !!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 15 Jun - 13:11

Strange how our media are quite prepared to print and publicise reams of complete and utter carp such as this on the eve of the trial or at any time they are requested, but not one of them will tell of Kate's 48 absolute refusals to answer questions which 'might have been instrumental in finding her daughter' or the strong canine and DNA evidence from the apartment and the car, which can only be indicative that Madeleine is dead.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down