Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

+12
fred
kathybelle
duncanmac
AnnaEsse
malena stool
pennylane
wjk
interested
jassi
jeanmonroe
almostgothic
Angelina
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Empty Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 8:44

Unconfirmed rumours that Kate McCann has arrived in the Algarve Tony Stewart - Twitter

Tony Stewart: Former Editor of Daily Mirror's We Love TV and The Ticket.

Tony Stewart tweet, 14 June 2014

[text version of above]

Tony Stewart @TellyTone 5:13 PM - 14 Jun 2014

Unconfirmed rumours that Kate #mccann has quietly come into the Algarve and is staying in Burgau, few miles from #praiadaluz

=====================================================

You can understand why she wouldn't want to stay in PDL
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 8:55

I heard that all the tomatoes have sold out in lisbon...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 9:01

kitti wrote:I heard that all the tomatoes have sold out in lisbon...

Nah, don't want to waste tomatoes,rotten eggs more like Kitti, No sign of Gerry yet, is he chickening out??? Wasn't there something about them wanting to enter the Court the back way.???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 15 Jun - 9:14

Panda wrote:

Nah, don't want to waste tomatoes,rotten eggs more like Kitti, No sign of Gerry yet, is he chickening out???  Wasn't there something about them wanting to enter the Court the back way.???
That was during the earlier case about the book banning, Panda, when they DID enter by the back way.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 10:01

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Nah, don't want to waste tomatoes,rotten eggs more like Kitti, No sign of Gerry yet, is he chickening out???  Wasn't there something about them wanting to enter the Court the back way.???
That was during the earlier case about the book banning, Panda, when they DID enter by the back way.

Morning wjk, well you can bet Duarte will DEMAND they do not have to face the Public in view of the bad feeling they have created in Portugal. Actually , I think the fact that nothing has been found from the search will go against Amaral, sad to say, and I do wonder why, after 3 years SY suddenly switched from persons of interest to suddenly spend a couple of days searching an area, making sure everyone in the World knew what they were doing.

Your'e good at finding stuff wjk, can you find the PJ Final Report. I know death in 5a was one, another was abduction but can't remember the other two.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 15 Jun - 10:08

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning wjk, well you can bet Duarte will DEMAND they do not have to face the Public in view of the bad feeling they have created in Portugal. Actually , I think the fact that nothing has been found from the search will go against Amaral, sad to say, and I do wonder why, after 3 years SY suddenly switched from persons of interest to suddenly spend a couple of days searching an area, making sure everyone in the World knew what they were doing.

Your'e good at finding stuff wjk, can you find the PJ Final Report. I know death in 5a was one, another was abduction but can't remember the other two.

I may be being naive but if the PT courts work the same as ours, the Judge can only make a judgment on the evidence put before her. The digs should have nothing to do with her decision. Like I say, I may be being naive but I'm hoping everything that has gone on recently will have no bearing on her decision.
I'll have a look for the pj final report.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 15 Jun - 10:12

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

I may be being naive but if the PT courts work the same as ours, the Judge can only make a judgment on the evidence put before her. The digs should have nothing to do with her decision. Like I say, I may be being naive but I'm hoping everything that has gone on recently will have no bearing on her decision.
I'll have a look for the pj final report.

I agree with you WJK. What's happening now is (should be) irrelevant to the libel case. It's about what GA said and did, nothing to do with SY searches.

In fact, if it did have any bearing on the libel trial, it could be interpreted as SY looking for remains or clues to the whereabouts of remains. I doubt very much they are looking for evidence which would lead to Madeleine still being alive, so in that respect it backs up what GA was saying before.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 10:26

I know what you are saying wjk and Angelina, but I find it odd that after almost 6 months delay in continuing with the Trial, we have Scotland yard suddenly changing tack from "persons of interest" to spending 3 days searching an area in PDL and suddenly the Trial date is set. Just think, if anything from the search had proved Madeleine was dead the McCanns case against Amaral would have collapsed. The Court doesn't wait to see if anything was found but after 3 days SY pack up their gear and go home with no clear agenda for the future. Can you see what I am getting at? Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 303636 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 15 Jun - 10:36

Panda wrote:I know what you are saying wjk and Angelina, but I find it odd that after almost 6 months delay in continuing with the Trial, we have Scotland yard suddenly changing tack from "persons of interest" to spending 3 days searching an area in PDL and suddenly the Trial date is set. Just think, if anything from the search had proved Madeleine was dead the McCanns case against Amaral would have collapsed. The Court doesn't wait to see if anything was found but after 3 days SY pack up their gear and go home with no clear agenda for the future.  Can you see what I am getting at? Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 303636 

Yes, but I really don't think, in court, you can just add things as you go along. If the McC's wanted to bring this search that SY did into the court case, I think they'd have to apply to the court to get it added. Also, the fact that SY WERE SEARCHING undermines their case, because clearly people are searching.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 15 Jun - 10:40

Panda wrote:I know what you are saying wjk and Angelina, but I find it odd that after almost 6 months delay in continuing with the Trial, we have Scotland yard suddenly changing tack from "persons of interest" to spending 3 days searching an area in PDL and suddenly the Trial date is set. Just think, if anything from the search had proved Madeleine was dead the McCanns case against Amaral would have collapsed. The Court doesn't wait to see if anything was found but after 3 days SY pack up their gear and go home with no clear agenda for the future.  Can you see what I am getting at? Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 303636 

I must admit I have not read much about the libel trial so could totally wrong but I'm guessing the libel trial can't have been suspended indefinitely..more likely it was suspended for a set time so that people could do whatever it was they were asking to do, ie get papers etc. Again I'm guessing, but isn't it more likely that 6 months or whatever has reached its end?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 11:19

Angelina wrote:

I must admit I have not read much about the libel trial so could totally wrong but I'm guessing the libel trial can't have been suspended indefinitely..more likely it was suspended for a set time so that people could do whatever it was they were asking to do, ie get papers etc.  Again I'm guessing, but isn't it more likely that 6 months or whatever has reached its end?

The closing date was 17th January , but it was cancelled , no reason given but I presume it was because the McCanns belatedly wanted to appear in Court. Having already been through Court procedure and having a Portugese Lawyer who had previously acted for them in Court they should have been prepared . This case is over 2 yrs old., a Judge at one time gave the McCanns a few months to see if they could reach some agreement with Amaral , they couldn't , so the trial commenced.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 15 Jun - 12:01

Reasons were given at the time for the January postponement, courtesy of Astro:

Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer filed a request for the court to evaluate the McCann couple's legitimacy to file a lawsuit in their daughter's name, as she is a Ward of Court in the UK.

He did not ask for any postponement. It was the judge that issued a 15-day deadline for him to submit the relevant documentation.

Afterwards, Dr Isabel Duarte filed a document that is related to Mr Alan Pike, and asked for a postponement of Tuesday's session.

This information is not covered by judicial secrecy and can be freely shared.'
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 15 Jun - 12:36

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

From everything that was exposed from the AUTOS, we conclude that:
A) The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;

B) It was performed a simulation of kidnapping;

C) In order to avoid the death [alarm] of the minor before 22H00, it was created a situation of the children's surveillance by the McCann while the children slept;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the occultation of the cadaver of their child Madeleine McCann;

E) At this moment, there seems that there aren't strong indicia that the death of the minor didn't happen due to a tragic accident;

F) From what was obtained until now, everything points out that the McCann, as self-defence, didn't want to deliver immediately and voluntarily the cadaver, existing a strong possibility that the same was transported from the initial place of deposition. This situation is susceptible to raise questions about the circumstances under which the death of the minor occurred.

So we suggest that the 'Autos' be sent to the EX.mo Sr. Procurador Geral da R'ublica [General Attorney], in order to:

G) New interrogation of the Arguidos Kate and Gerry McCann;
H) Evaluation of the measure of restraint to be applied in this case;

On the course of the house search to the residence of the McCann, a manuscript was found, a sort of diary, already photocopied, possibly authored by Kate McCann, and admitting that the same may contain elements that may help to reach the material truth of the facts, WE PROPOSE THAT:

I) The photocopies of such document to be presented to the M.Mo Judge regarding its apprehension, if legal, translation and eventual recovery of elements to bring into the 'Autos' for future investigation.

CONCLUSION

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

(Tavares de Almeida)
--------------------------------------------

The McCanns never SUED him Chief Inspector, Tavares de Almeida, though, did they?

I wonder why NOT?

THEY didn't SUE this guy either:

Manuel Catarino, has written a book. In The Guilt of the McCanns, he writes: “Kate, exhausted, keeps repeating the same. She played with the children in the living room, she put them to bed – and by 7.30pm they were already asleep. The police don’t believe her. They think Madeleine died accidentally in the living room and the parents, in a panic, fearful of the consequences, interested only in defending their reputation, hid her body and staged her abduction”

Published 15th December 2007!

SEVEN months BEFORE GA's book.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/178443/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-manuel-catarino-writes-the-guilt-of-the-mccanns-and-international-crimewatch.html/

"So, it rather looks like the McCanns waited, once again, to take legal action, this time until it appeared that Gonçalo Amaral had made a significant amount of money from his book, and was therefore worth suing. One wonders why the McCanns didn't sue the author of the book A Culpa dos McCann (The McCanns' Guilt) Manuel Catarino."

Never heard of this book, whose publication pre-dates that of Gonçalo Amaral by seven months?

Perhaps that's why the author has not been sued!

The book didn't sell!

He wasn't worth suing!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sun 15 Jun - 13:08; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 15 Jun - 12:50

The McCanns still have to sue the Met Police, don't they, for 'hypothisising' that Madeleine 'was killed and buried locally'

http://www.met.police.uk/pressbureau/Bur11/page10.htm

Published on their official Met Police website.

Thus, by stating this, the Met Police will have 'hampered, hindered and jeopardised' the McCanns 'search' for a 'live' Madeleine.

Same as GA did, according to McCanns.

Nobody is going to 'look' for a 'live' Madeleine if the Met Police have hypothisised, and publicy stated, that she may well be dead and buried, are they?

Writ for the Met Police then!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 15 Jun - 13:28

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/comentarios/sociedade/maddie-algarve-julgamento-mccann-goncalo-amaral-buscas/1560076-4071.html

One more report. Nothing new though, just wanted to share.
I think that the Mccanns are here in Lisbon, why fly in on Monday morning there could be delays with the airline etc.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 15 Jun - 15:37

With accommodation courtesy of the fund, no doubt.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 16:51

I really do think the mccanns are evil..strong words...don't think so.

They swan In using fund money to pay first class flights and first class accommodation all the while Mr Amaral has his bank account frozen, he has to move in with his father to eat as he hasn't the money to buy food, his car is impounded so he can't visit his children who love him dearly...the mccanns could learn some good parenting tips from him...he is ill, he has lost weight And the stress will probably kill him in the end, that would probably please the mccanns especially dear old hag Kate.

Evil....that's just word I would call the vile greedy bas...ds...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 17:45

almostgothic wrote:Reasons were given at the time for the January postponement, courtesy of Astro:

Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer filed a request for the court to evaluate the McCann couple's legitimacy to file a lawsuit in their daughter's name, as she is a Ward of Court in the UK.

He did not ask for any postponement. It was the judge that issued a 15-day deadline for him to submit the relevant documentation.

Afterwards, Dr Isabel Duarte filed a document that is related to Mr Alan Pike, and asked for a postponement of Tuesday's session.

This information is not covered by judicial secrecy and can be freely shared.'

Thanks almostgothic , I am not going to argue , except to say that I do not understand the Legal System in Portugal . Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 25346 The Injunction allowed the McCanns in Court and Amaral was able to contest the verdict and have the injunction overturned. This case has taken over 2 Years , after 18 months roughly a Judge suggested the two Parties get together to try to come to some amicable arrangement and avoid more Court action. They couldn't agree so legal action was taken. The Judge declared that the case would be adjourned for the Christmas Period and the 17th January was meant for closing arguments and the case would be closed . Had the "search " not intervened , Amaral's claim that the Final Report by the PJ suggested one theory that Madeleine died in 5a......then out of the Blue SY suddenly change tack and start searching for a body , why? we don't know. This is not good News for Amaral and suspect something went on behind the scenes, giving the McCanns all the ammunition they need to contest the PJ Report .

I don't know how the Judge can make a decision under the circumstances, and have a sneaky feeling she did not give another date before now because she was advised the search was taking place.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 18:00

Many thanks jeanmonroe ......so effectively the McCanns could have sued the PJ as well... on the grounds that there was no evidence to suggest madeleine was dead. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 294124 

We'll all be glued to our chairs tomorrow, please God, don't let anything else happen to postpone again. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 782309 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 15 Jun - 18:20

kitti wrote:I really do think the mccanns are evil..strong words...don't think so.

They swan In using fund money to pay first class flights and first class accommodation all the while Mr Amaral has his bank account frozen, he has to move in with his father to eat as he hasn't the money to buy food, his car is impounded so he can't visit his children who love  him dearly...the mccanns could learn some good parenting tips from him...he is ill, he has lost weight And  the stress will probably kill him in the end, that would probably please the mccanns especially dear old hag Kate.

Evil....that's just word I would call the vile greedy bas...ds...

Totally agree "Kitti", evil to the core.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 18:47

Pessimistic .,.

WE have to be OPTIMISTIC..

Mr Amaral only gets ONCE chance at this.

Do you really think Mr Amaral if he loses will go through another seven years off appeals ?

Come one please..he needs US to be optimistic .

Remember Knox ...she won her appeal and I was gutted I must say BUT I knew she was guilty and look what happened...she's a guilty *******.....-and the law proved i was right.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Jun - 19:06

kitti wrote:Pessimistic .,.

Do you really think Mr Amaral if he loses will go through another seven years off appeals ?

Remember Knox ...she won her appeal and I was gutted I must say BUT I knew she was guilty and look what happened...she's a guilty *******.....-and the law proved i was right.

I TRY KITTI , I DO TRY.!!! HOWEVER, ITHINK WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WIN FOR AMARAL IS NOW NOT SO CERTAIN , BUT i WILL KEEP MY OPINIONS TO MYSELF. THIS IS CLOSURE FOR BOTH PARTIES SO I DON'T THINK EITHER WILL APPEAL.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Jun - 19:10

I'm with you.  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 944533 

Everything crossed for Mr Amaral tomorrow.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 15 Jun - 19:36

mossman wrote:

I'm with you.   Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 944533 

Everything crossed for Mr Amaral tomorrow.  

With you both here too!
Snr Amaral WILL WIN this case!  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 15 Jun - 19:47

I believe Dr Amaral will win hands down.  The gruesome twosome know it, and so does their sleazy pimp, Mitchell... hence the pathetic regurgitated 'poor Kate' 'disgraced cop' 'she nearly topped herself' stories currently being circulated. The McCanns have screwed themselves but good this time, and Dr Amaral's victory will give him renewed vigor and confidence, and reinforce to the world that Kate and Gerry McCann are nothing more than a pair of two bit, washed up liars without a hint of a conscience (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next