Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

+12
fred
kathybelle
duncanmac
AnnaEsse
malena stool
pennylane
wjk
interested
jassi
jeanmonroe
almostgothic
Angelina
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  Guest Sun 15 Jun - 20:01

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Eagle10

Dr Amaral's new Facebook profile picture. Changed earlier this evening. He must be feeling confident.  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  malena stool Sun 15 Jun - 20:16

That's a mighty powerful image, Iris.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Jun - 20:29

I believe he is a supporter of Benfica, whose mascot is also the Águia Vitória - the Victory Eagle!
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 800px-%C3%81guia
Let's hope it's flying tomorrow!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 15 Jun - 20:50

kitti wrote:I really do think the mccanns are evil..strong words...don't think so.

They swan In using fund money to pay first class flights and first class accommodation all the while Mr Amaral has his bank account frozen, he has to move in with his father to eat as he hasn't the money to buy food, his car is impounded so he can't visit his children who love  him dearly...the mccanns could learn some good parenting tips from him...he is ill, he has lost weight And  the stress will probably kill him in the end, that would probably please the mccanns especially dear old hag Kate.

Evil....that's just word I would call the vile greedy bas...ds...

I will not wish evil on Kate McCann, because that brings me to her level. Instead, I wish her a threefold return of every good or bad act or thought she has directed at Gonçalo Amaral. On her own head be it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 15 Jun - 20:55

A saying of my gran's, bless her as I've quoted here before....

'God doesn't pay his debts in money'.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 20:59

I wish the McCanns, everything they have wished for  Goncalo Amaral. With a lot of painful suffering, thrown in for good measure. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 157799 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 15 Jun - 21:03

kathybelle wrote:I wish the McCanns, everything they have wished for  Goncalo Amaral. With a lot of painful suffering, thrown in for good measure. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 157799 

Yeeeeeessss!!!!  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 782309 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 15 Jun - 22:47

Good luck Goncarlo Amaral.
A mighty fine citizen of the country of Portugal.
I will be delighted to see you successful against this corrupt country that I live in.
The only person interested in justice for MBM.
God bless you and good luck.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 22:56

duncanmac wrote:Good luck Goncarlo Amaral.
A mighty fine citizen of the country of Portugal.
I will be delighted to see you successful against this corrupt country that I live in.
The only person interested in justice for MBM.
God bless you and good luck.

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Brilliant post Duncanmac.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 16 Jun - 7:56

well said dunc Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 944533 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 944533 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 944533 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 944533 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 944533 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 307691 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 7:59

Sky News are reporting the Trial and a clip of the McCanns walking along looking none too happy. I'll give you 3 guesses what Kate was wearing, one clue, they were still living in PDL at the time and Reporters were following them taking photos.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 9:36

Cadaver pants?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 9:38

kathybelle wrote:I wish the McCanns, everything they have wished for  Goncalo Amaral. With a lot of painful suffering, thrown in for good measure. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 157799 

Multiplied by one million....for each and every euro they have tried to extort from Snr Amaral.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 9:40

kitti wrote:Cadaver pants?

No kitti, those black and white what I call blackboard duster trousers, head down, carrying cuddlecat. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 9:44

Check trousers?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 16 Jun - 9:55

kitti wrote:Check trousers?
Yes, with grey t-shirt and clutching cadáver cat.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 9:59

Where's the picture, I can't find it, only see the top she is wearing.

Now if she is wearing that she is sticking two fingers up to the results by the dogs.

Cadaver scent on those trousers and cuddle cat...she is really something isn't she.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 10:04

kitti wrote:Where's the picture, I can't find it, only see the top she is wearing.

Now if she is wearing that she is sticking two fingers up to the results by the dogs.

Cadaver scent on those trousers and cuddle cat...she is really something isn't she.

Kitti, I've looked at a replay of a piece on Sky News, they show old footage of her in those clothes in PDL. I don't think it is what she is wearing today.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 10:07

kitti wrote:Where's the picture, I can't find it, only see the top she is wearing.

Wev'e shown the clip before kitti, but don'task me to find it. LOL

They are walking along with a couple of Guys behind them , friends maybe? Kate is looking sad and down , clutching the cuddlecat. It was early days in the investigation .

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 10:09

mossman wrote:

Kitti, I've looked at a replay of a piece on Sky News, they show old footage of her in those clothes in PDL.  I don't think it is what she is wearing today.

No mossman,Kate is dressed in a dark knee length dress and her hair has grown a lot . No smile for the Camera from either of them. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 16 Jun - 10:14

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:

Kitti, I've looked at a replay of a piece on Sky News, they show old footage of her in those clothes in PDL.  I don't think it is what she is wearing today.

No mossman,Kate is dressed in a dark knee length dress and her hair has grown a lot . No smile for the Camera from either of them. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 25346 

Hi panda, I though Kitti was talking about the cadaver pants and grey t shirt, I'm still asleep obviously !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 10:27

There don't seem to be a lot of press there. Probably got fed up of covering the scam.
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 BqPZn28IQAAQTtM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 10:36

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:

Hi panda, I though Kitti was talking about the cadaver pants and grey t shirt, I'm still asleep obviously !

You can't sleep mossman, we have been waiting for this event too long. Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 2 294124  wish I felt as confident as all of you about Amaral. A long time ago the Portugese Prosecutor asked a Judge if there was sufficient evidence to go to Trial.....the Judge said "show me the body"...so what is new ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 10:44

She's prob got extensions in her hair that's why she turned up two days earlier than Gerry..to get her hair done.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 16 Jun - 10:50

a long serving police officer treat like this , around the world police have respect for each other , in any job i think its the case fellow miners , fellow fireman , wonder what they really are thinking today , if the mcanns can do this to ga who can be next , its a sad day when a man has to be reduced to nothing
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next