Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

+12
fred
kathybelle
duncanmac
AnnaEsse
malena stool
pennylane
wjk
interested
jassi
jeanmonroe
almostgothic
Angelina
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 11:45

cass wrote:a long serving police officer treat like this , around the world police have respect for each other , in any job i think its the case fellow miners , fellow fireman , wonder what they really are thinking today , if the mcanns can do this to ga who can be next , its a sad day when a man has to be reduced to nothing

I think we had better wait to see what is going on cass, Amaral.s Lawyer being sacked alters matters considerably.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Empty Re: Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 12:19

Panda wrote:
cass wrote:a long serving police officer treat like this , around the world police have respect for each other , in any job i think its the case fellow miners , fellow fireman , wonder what they really are thinking today , if the mcanns can do this to ga who can be next , its a sad day when a man has to be reduced to nothing

I think we had better wait to see what is going on cass, Amaral.s Lawyer being sacked alters matters considerably.
Amaral's lawyer has been sacked? Where has this come from?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 12:26

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Amaral's lawyer has been sacked?  Where has this come from?

It's on one of these threads Iris, I'm sure one of the Members will copy it. It might be from the jillhavern clip.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jun - 12:30

Thanks Panda. I have been at work all morning and I am just catching up. I think Amaral's pulled a masterstroke here!  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Jun - 12:39

Iris wrote:Thanks Panda.  I have been at work all morning and I am just catching up.  I think Amaral's pulled a masterstroke here!  Unconfirmed Reports that Kate has arrived in the Algarve....staying in Burgau - Page 3 23324 

This is the source Iris, I don't think the Judge will appreciate his actions.....you wait, by tomorrow every U.K. Daily will have front page headlines ,
Sardine Muncher can't face McCanns . Why did he not advise the Judge and Duarte as soon as he knew he was parting company with his Lawyer ?

Thanks to Petermac at JillHavern's

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?id_news=709292

This is the translated version

Maddie: Gonçalo Amaral's attorney withdrew his lawyer in court
Maddie: Gonçalo Amaral's attorney withdrew his lawyer in court

inShare
Gonçalo Amaral delivered today at 1. Th Civil Court of Lisbon, a repeal of the attorney of his lawyer, which delayed the start of the trial of a libel suit brought by the McCanns to former PJ inspector.
The judge in the civil trial is now considering whether the trial should proceed or be postponed, a source told Lusa court.
For the McCanns lawyer, Isabel Duarte, a solution that allows the trial to take place, since the parents of British child Madeleine McCann moved from England to the purpose of today's hearing is to be found.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3