Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun - 8:55

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/gerry-procurava-maddie-bebedo

Interesting that this should surface NOW? :áá

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 9:07

It sounds odd but I can believe this.


I can believe with shock you can drink to calm your nerves and I can believe a person can go round the streets calling a dead persons name..in shock.


The fact that he was seen near a place where the digging was...well it was known the police were digging near suspects home they wanted to interview but were refused...so it's a half truth isn't it.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun - 9:39

kitti wrote:It sounds odd but I can believe this.


I can believe with shock you can drink to calm your nerves and I can believe a person can go round the streets calling a dead persons name..in shock.


The fact that he was seen near a place where the digging was...well it was known the police were digging near suspects home they wanted to interview but were refused...so it's a half truth isn't it.

Kitti I believe it too and your explanation makes perfect sense. "Gone"? That's what Kate said too. "She's gone, Mum". In Glasgow when you say someone has "gone" it means that they are dead.

OT a wee bit but I was watching a documentary on C5 last night about Andy Robbin and Hercules the bear. Hercules went missing for 4 weeks on Mingulay in the 1980s, and Andy was out every day looking for him, in some of the most inhospitable, desolate terrain in the whole of the UK. Eventually Herc turned up in terrible shape, having lost half his body weight, but his owners nursed him back to health. You could tell from the film just how much they loved that bear.

Anyway, Herc died at the age of 24 and Maggie Robbin was in bits describing it, even after all this time. Those were exactly the words she used. "I went to see him in his den and he was gone. I called Andy and said, that's him away."

The McCanns KNOW what happened to their little girl and why they've kept up this charade for 7 years is anybody's guess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 15 Jun - 10:40

Sorry but I don't believe a word of this. Apart from Kate McCann stating publicly, that reason they didn't search for Madeleine, was because they were almost non functioning, the phone records show that they were doing anything but search for Madeleine.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id229.html

I would imagine that after Kate McCann had raised the alarm that Madeleine 'had been taken' and the McCanns returned to their apartment, the McCanns would have been busy making sure the British Government were informed, sorting out their timeline and trampling all over the crime scene, in their quest to make sure that they left no evidence of involvement with Madeleine's disappearance.

This is why the McCanns never informed or ensured that the GNR were informed of Madeleine's disappearance, when Kate raised the alarm.

Once the GNR arrived at 23:00hrs, after being contacted at 22:40hrs by a member of staff from the Ocean Club and after watching the McCanns, give an Oscar winning performance, of grief stricken parents, they ámust have spent a considerable amount of time with the McCanns. The GNR must have witnessed them making their phone calls and and they would known if Gerry was drunk, because they would have stated that fact, in their statements. á

Since stating that she and her husband never physically searched for Madeleine, Kate McCann has given two versions of the times they searched for Madeleine. The first version was around 03:00hrs, when they were jumping over hedges and doing other things to find Madeleine. She even stated that everyone had gone home.

She then gave another version, were they were out searching at 06:00hrs and once again she said they were the only ones searching. They were seen outside the incident centre at 06.00hrs, by a passing GNR officer, but that doesn't mean they were searching. If they were searching, they would have seen the GNR and other volunteers who were all night searching for Madeleine. Some of the volunteers, along with GNR officers, carried on searching for Madeleine, áin the days following that first search. While the McCanns jogged and carried on as if they were still on holiday.

I swear someone is paid by someone close to the McCanns, to make up these stories. They know that no one would criticise Gerry for being drunk, as he looked for Madeleine, even though most fathers would prefer to have a clear head, when they were looking for their missing child.

All these stories that are coming out now, are all designed to tug at the heartstrings of the Judge in the lawsuit.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  tanszi on Sun 15 Jun - 11:36

No sorry I don't believe for one moment that G McC was looking for his abducted daughter whilst swigging a bottle of wine. not because I don't think he could or would have but because I don't think she was abducted and he was with the PJ in the apartment at 1.


tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Angelina on Sun 15 Jun - 11:39



All these stories that are coming out now, are all designed to tug at the heartstrings of the Judge in the lawsuit.[/quote]

If the Judge doesn't ignore stuff like this then they shouldn't be a Judge. It would be totally unprofessional to pay any heed to any of it.

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 15 Jun - 12:09

Angelina wrote: á

All these stories that are coming out now, are all designed to tug at the heartstrings of the Judge in the lawsuit.

If the Judge doesn't ignore stuff like this then they shouldn't be a Judge. áIt would be totally unprofessional to pay any heed to any of it.[/quote]

We know this Angelina, but do the people who are feeding this crap to the ones who are spouting this crap, do they care?

In my opinion, the Judge who presided over the book banning case, who found in favour of the McCanns didn't act professionally, for reasons I have already stated in previous posts.

However judging by British Judges, who act unprofessionally and are still practicing Judges, who am I to say, that that Portuguese Judge, should not be practicing.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 15 Jun - 12:10

tanszi wrote:No sorry I don't believe for one moment that G McC was looking for his abducted daughter whilst swigging a bottle of wine. ánot because I don't think he could or would áhave but because I don't think she was abducted and áhe was with the PJ in the apartment at 1. á


Good post Tanszi. áá

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun - 13:02

Actually I can well believe that Gerry was staggering round the streets in the wee small hours, distraught and clutching a bottle of wine, howling and calling Madeleine's name. áBut not because he was looking for anything (or anybody). áThink about it.

In the apartment, besides the girl were still asleep the twin brothers, who that night, did not wake up - even with the great noise that was generated, with people entering and leaving the apartment after the girl disappeared. Coincidentally, Candide Furtado is home of one of the plots that were subjected to searches by the Scotland Yard in the past two weeks, in Praia da Luz

Ler mais em: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/gerry-procurava-maddie-bebedo&usg=ALkJrhh8fW4H5eyEFE_fJiqTuqgNnMal2Q
It's actually a very scathing article and more likely to sway the Judge against the McCanns, if it influences her at all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  almostgothic on Sun 15 Jun - 13:22

I could believe it.
Not searching, but swigging and raging at the moon by turns.
Location is everything in this story, I think.
I'm wondering if and how this incident meshes in with the George Brooks sighting, time-wise.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  fred on Sun 15 Jun - 13:29

almostgothic wrote:I could believe it.
Not searching, but swigging and raging at the moon by turns.
Location is everything in this story, I think.
I'm wondering if and how this incident meshes in with the George Brooks sighting, time-wise.

Who is George Brooks?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Ireland on Sun 15 Jun - 13:45

Iris wrote:
kitti wrote:It sounds odd but I can believe this.


I can believe with shock you can drink to calm your nerves and I can believe a person can go round the streets calling a dead persons name..in shock.


The fact that he was seen near a place where the digging was...well it was known the police were digging near suspects home they wanted to interview but were refused...so it's a half truth isn't it.

Kitti I believe it too and your explanation makes perfect sense. á "Gone"? áThat's what Kate said too. á"She's gone, Mum". áIn Glasgow when you say someone has "gone" it means that they are dead.

OT a wee bit but I was watching a documentary on C5 last night about Andy Robbin and Hercules the bear. áHercules went missing for 4 weeks on Mingulay in the 1980s, and Andy was out every day looking for him, in some of the most inhospitable, desolate terrain in the whole of the UK. áEventually Herc turned up in terrible shape, having lost half his body weight, but his owners nursed him back to health. áYou could tell from the film just how much they loved that bear.

Anyway, Herc died at the age of 24 and Maggie Robbin was in bits describing it, even after all this time. áThose were exactly the words she used. á"I went to see him in his den and he was gone. áI called Andy and said, that's him away."

The McCanns KNOW what happened to their little girl and why they've kept up this charade for 7 years is anybody's guess.

Iris, I am from Glasgow, and you are correct, when my dad died in the hospice in Glasgow 8 years ago, I phoned my brother up and told him " dad is gone" when speaking to friends I told them " my dad is gone", it is exactly how we say it in Glasgow.

Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 14:23

fred wrote:
almostgothic wrote:I could believe it.
Not searching, but swigging and raging at the moon by turns.
Location is everything in this story, I think.
I'm wondering if and how this incident meshes in with the George Brooks sighting, time-wise.

Who is George Brooks?




Brooks saw a couple at 6am in PDL ..he owns a pizza place and by sheer coincidence, the same place that Michael wright went to pick up pizzas from a week or so after she went missing.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  fred on Sun 15 Jun - 16:41

Thanks Kitty, that does ring a bell now áá

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  interested on Sun 15 Jun - 18:29

He could very well have been drunk but I don't for one minute think he was searching. He didn't have to; Madeleine was not abducted and he knew exactly where her little body was/is.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 18:51

We are not talking about him searching ...we are talking about a beer swillling man going through the streets raging like a bull.



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 18:51

Pissed and in shock.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  malena stool on Sun 15 Jun - 19:12

kitti wrote:Pissed and in shock.

Dr Gerry pissed and in shock....never, it's as bad as the suggestion that he was raging through the streets like a bull.....

 photo angrymccann_zps1e97f42a.jpg

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 19:18

Was he or was he not raging like a bull?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 19:19

Was his behaviour odd according to the PJ?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  malena stool on Sun 15 Jun - 19:20

kitti wrote:Was he or was he not raging like a bull?
He certainly looks like it, kitti.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  kitti on Sun 15 Jun - 19:21

Bulls are more handsome.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  malena stool on Sun 15 Jun - 19:21

kitti wrote:Was his behaviour odd according to the PJ?
Kneeling on the bed wailing with his butt in the air doesn't suggest being the complete full shilling

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  malena stool on Sun 15 Jun - 19:23

kitti wrote:Bulls are more handsome.

They are certainly more protective of their offspring....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  mossman on Sun 15 Jun - 19:25

In her truthful book Kate says he went to sleep.....sleeping it off perhaps ? I always found it odd that he could sleep, not to mention she told us he did.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: So Gerry DID "search" but he was drunk!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum