Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British to exploit Chinese markets.

+2
Panda
chrissie
6 posters

Go down

British to exploit Chinese markets. Empty British to exploit Chinese markets.

Post  Lioned Wed 18 Jun - 23:29

Now BP and Shell announce £18bn deal with China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/10904180/BP-and-Shell-to-unveil-multi-billion-pound-deals-with-China.html

I remember some 30 years ago with the advent of new technology the Trade Unions,particularly the Electricians,regularly sending delegations to China.
Infact i can go back to 1980 when Frank Chapple first went over there.

The Chinese market is massive and presents far more opportunities than the EU ever did for the UK.

We are now seeing the fruits of years of work and nurturing relations,off course a desire on the part of the Chinese to modernise also helps.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
British to exploit Chinese markets. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British to exploit Chinese markets. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

British to exploit Chinese markets. Empty Re: British to exploit Chinese markets.

Post  Panda Thu 19 Jun - 8:17

Lioned I posted on this 17th June at 10.21 in the U.K. section because it concerns the U.K. , not the World. British to exploit Chinese markets. 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
British to exploit Chinese markets. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British to exploit Chinese markets. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

British to exploit Chinese markets. Empty Re: British to exploit Chinese markets.

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 19 Jun - 11:33

Seems OK here to me. China certainly isn't part of the UK.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 19 Jun - 12:09

dazedandconfused wrote:Seems OK here to me.  China certainly isn't part of the UK.

British to exploit Chinese markets. 944533 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jun - 12:31

chrissie wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Seems OK here to me.  China certainly isn't part of the UK.

Might be only a matter of time before it is the other way about, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Jun - 15:39

chrissie wrote:

Thanks girls, it's just you know who playing silly b***ers deliberately to taunt me because he has nothing better to do and knows the Mods won't do anything.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Thu 19 Jun - 16:22

Well I was born in the UK and am a quarter Chinese...so now I'm confused as to where I should be  British to exploit Chinese markets. 234512 
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 19 Jun - 16:44

saloongirl wrote:Well I was born in the UK and am a quarter Chinese...so now I'm confused as to where I should be  British to exploit Chinese markets. 234512 

Wherever you hang your hat should be fine.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Jun - 17:11

Your fine here Saloongirl.Lots of mixed race on here !

Me is English and half Scottish and half German.

Oh does that make one and a half ?

A great wise man once said if you could put a pocket calculator into the hands of every person in China you would get very rich.
There is a massive emerging market there to be exploited.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 19 Jun - 17:36

The company I work for is investing heavily in China, opening up an operations center there and arranging lots of offset agreements.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Jun - 18:15

In 20/30 years China will be the biggest economy in the World.

Some commentators seem more than a little concerned at the fairly substantial 'foot in The door' deals China has just pulled off with GB.

And the scaremongers can already see the red army grappling their way up the Dover cliffs.

China building and operating a Nuclear power station in the UK and maybe running our railways in part.

'China has been given the chance to take a decisive stake in the next stage of Britain's energy and transport infrastructure as Chinese companies won the right to own and operate a nuclear power station and to help build high-speed rail lines.

The agreements were among trade deals worth £14bn agreed with Beijing during the visit of the Chinese premier Li Keqiang, which prompted David Cameron to declare Britain is playing a part in the rise of China – which he called a defining event of the 21st century.

The two most controversial aspects of the deals will allow Chinese firms to own and operate a Chinese-designed nuclear power station and to build and operate rail lines in Britain. The Chinese have a mixed safety record on high-speed rail.

The prime minister said: "Ours is truly a partnership for growth, reform and innovation. Our partnership goes well beyond the economic field. The UK recognises that the rise of China is one of the defining events of our century.

"We welcome the fact that China's economic growth is lifting millions out of poverty. As premier Li noted yesterday, as China grows in economic power that brings greater responsibilities on the world stage."'

Well if it creates jobs and brings people out of poverty its got to be a good thing.

Very slowly their awful 'Human rights' record will improve as they invest in the 'civilised World' they will have to behave themselves.

The doom mongers think their ulterior motive is to dominate the World ! Quite possible but it'll be a while coming and we can enjoy the fruits of their labour first.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum